Cat Dazzles Reporters, Buries It's Feces In Box Filled With Clay

Scientists have developed a replacement for dirt that can be used indoors, for cats to urinate and defecate into. This substance is made from clay, and can be placed into small plastic tubs inside of people's houses.

Unlike dogs, cats are fastidious creatures who carefully dig holes in dirt, go to the bathroom into the hole, then cover their poop up, effectively burying it.

This clay substance is called 'kitty litter', and the plastic tubs are called 'litter boxes'.

One cat owner spoke with reporters during an impromptu press conference. "It's amazing. My cat climbs into the litter box, takes a shit, and buried the turds in the kitty litter. This is fucking amazing."

Reporters were dazzled as the man's cat, an orange tabby named Napoleon, climbed into the litter box and took a shit before burying it with the clay.

Reports have surfaced that dogs do not have the decency to bury their own feces. "I live next door to the guy with the experimental plastic litterbox", said a neighbor who owns a dog. "My dog Duke takes shits in my yard and on my floor."

To demonstrate, the neighbor led his dog to the litter box, where Duke promptly ate the cat feces which was just buried by Napoleon.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litter_box

Attached: 20190522_082704.png (1280x924, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.co/nwJyyKOnjZ
westernjournal.com/ct/bombshell-comey-communist/
newspunch.com/james-comey-communist-before-fbi/
web.archive.org/web/20190522125006/https://newspunch.com/james-comey-communist-before-fbi/
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/donald-trump-jr-weighing-a-run-for-nyc-mayor/
newspunch.com/donald-trump-jr-running-nyc-mayor/
alphanewsmn.com/audio-mob-with-hammers-descends-on-minneapolis-east-bank-lrt-patrons/
web.archive.org/web/20190521140941/https://alphanewsmn.com/audio-mob-with-hammers-descends-on-minneapolis-east-bank-lrt-patrons/
archive.fo/6Tek0
archive.fo/2mdIf
archive.fo/UoZ9h
archive.fo/Zpi2M
archive.fo/QhVFR
web.archive.org/web/20190521133918/https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-20/north-korean-sex-slaves-forced-endure-rape-exploitation-and-forced-marriages-china
zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-20/north-korean-sex-slaves-forced-endure-rape-exploitation-and-forced-marriages-china
presstv.com/Detail/2019/05/16/596096/Iran-firewall-US-Israel-cyber-weapon-nuclear-Stuxnet
alternativetostanding.uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 20190522_083031.jpg (1098x1280, 535.26K)

Attached: 20190522_085637.jpg (1280x1213, 503.4K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-22-06.14.28.jpg (1280x1213, 210.7K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-22-09.54.39.jpg (500x509, 52.52K)

James Comey Joked About Being A Communist Before Joining FBI

James Comey, who would go on to helm the FBI, joked in 2003 that he was a Communist before he joined the Bureau.

In an unearthed 2003 interview with New York Magazine, James Comey, who would go on to helm the FBI a decade later, joked about being a Communist before he joined the Bureau.

The news comes after it was confirmed that the head of Obama’s CIA, John Brennan, admitted to actually voting for a Communist candidate in 1976, yet somehow climbed the ranks within the same US intelligence community that had spent decades fighting that very ideology.

“In college, I was left of center,” Comey told New York Magazine, and through a gradual process I found myself more comfortable with a lot of the ideas and approaches the Republicans were using.” He voted for Carter in 1980, but in ’84, “I voted for Reagan—I’d moved from Communist to whatever I am now. I’m not even sure how to characterize myself politically. Maybe at some point, I’ll have to figure it out.”

Of note, Comey’s wife and four daughters were all giant Hillary Clinton supporters who wanted her to win “really badly.”

WTF?! Former FBI Director James Comey started out as a Communist like CIA Director John Brennan in the 1970s: "I’d moved from Communist to whatever I am now," Comey told New York Magazine in 2003t.co/nwJyyKOnjZ

— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) May 16, 2019

“Former CIA Director John Brennan […] admitted in 2016 to voting Communist in the 1970s,” that outlet pointed out. Sure enough, CNN broke that story two months before the presidential election.

“I voted for the Communist Party candidate,” Brennan admitted during a Congressional Black Caucus Foundation conference. He revealed that during his 1980 polygraph test for admission to the CIA, he momentarily thought about covering up this fact before ultimately telling the truth to the examiner.

Conservative Tribune report:
westernjournal.com/ct/bombshell-comey-communist/

That Communist candidate was Gus Hall, a radical leftist who supported the Communist Party of the Soviet Union and ran for president four times.

Since Brennan admitted his Communist sympathies during his 1980 polygraph but was too young to vote in 1972, it’s nearly certain that he voted for the avowed Communist candidate in 1976, just four years before joining the CIA.

newspunch.com/james-comey-communist-before-fbi/
web.archive.org/web/20190522125006/https://newspunch.com/james-comey-communist-before-fbi/

Attached: James Comey Joked About Being A Communist Before Joining FBI.jpg (640x360, 148.91K)

WE JOKED ABOUT YOU BEING A FAGGOT BEFORE YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING

Attached: PicsArt_05-22-09.59.44.jpg (640x360, 68.25K)

alright, that does it. Tell me how to get PicsArt.

RE: COLLEGE
You misspelled 'montage'

Donald Trump Jr. Considers Running for NYC Mayor

Donald Trump Jr. is considering running for mayor of New York City, according to a report from Page Six.

“We are not talking some parched sod in Iowa, where the corn is as high as a Democrat’s eye. Kiddies, mother is saying friends are saying he is saying he’d like to run for mayor of New York City,” the gossip column’s report asserted.

Thegatewaypundit.com reports:
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/donald-trump-jr-weighing-a-run-for-nyc-mayor/

Trump Jr. is wildly popular among the president’s base.

Earlier this month, de Blasio announced that he will be running for president in the Democratic primary. He was the 24th candidate to announce.

President Trump ripped de Blasio as the ‘worst mayor’ in the United States in a video following his announcement that he is running for president.

The Dems are getting another beauty to join their group. Bill de Blasio of NYC, considered the worst mayor in the U.S., will supposedly be making an announcement for president today. He is a JOKE, but if you like high taxes & crime, he’s your man. NYC HATES HIM!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 16, 2019

In a tweet prior to his official announcement, President Trump said that “the Dems are getting another beauty to join their group. Bill de Blasio of NYC, considered the worst mayor in the U.S., will supposedly be making an announcement for president today. He is a JOKE, but if you like high taxes & crime, he’s your man. NYC HATES HIM!”

newspunch.com/donald-trump-jr-running-nyc-mayor/

Attached: Donald Trump Jr. Considers Running for NYC Mayor.jpg (678x381, 27.67K)

RIGHT ON, BRUTHA'

Attached: PicsArt_05-22-10.05.59.jpg (640x360, 63.39K)

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: Mob of Somali 'Migrants' Attack Minneapolis Metro Riders with Hammers, Crowbars

This will not make mainstream media and is already in the process of being expunged

8 - 10 Somali teens attacked Minneapolis Metro riders with hammers and crowbars A mob of eight to 10 males wielding hammers descended upon bystanders at the East Bank Light Rail station on Friday night injuring several, according to recorded police dispatch audio.

alphanewsmn.com/audio-mob-with-hammers-descends-on-minneapolis-east-bank-lrt-patrons/

The incident was apparently reported to 911 just before 10 p.m. on Friday according to the audio and other social media police scanner reports. A 9:48 p.m. Facebook post on 2nd Precinct Minneapolis Crime Watch page said that University of Minnesota (U of M) police were requesting assistance from Minneapolis police (MPD) and Metro Transit police for "a group of 8-10 males chasing people with hammers" and that some people were injured. A Facebook post a minute later on Minneapolis Scanner page said that the three police departments were responding to "multiple [911] calls" about "10-12 Somali teen males armed with hammers chasing people, " also with "several injuries reported." Both Facebook pages regularly post summaries of police scanner audio.

A person who claimed on social media to have been at the station when the incident occurred said that the group of males had "hammers and bars, " and that they seemed to be "attacking anyone who looked like they had money or were white." The witness, who said he isn't white, said he didn't want to "[take] on a bunch of dudes with blunt objects, " and that he "hurried an older white lady away" and they walked a few blocks to catch a bus.

My comment: Let's see this make news. It won't. And the story SHOULD BE: Ungrateful "refugees" with ZERO class living on welfare attacked people in a country that "saved them" because the people who saved them were white, and because they were white, they did not need to be thanked after giving the somalis their free handout. FACT: You can throw a wild chimpanzee it's favorite treat and in the next second, if you are not careful and it gets ahold of you, it will rip your arm off. How much different from that was this incident in Minnesota? DEPORT THEM ALL.

web.archive.org/web/20190521140941/https://alphanewsmn.com/audio-mob-with-hammers-descends-on-minneapolis-east-bank-lrt-patrons/

The intent for treason is five-fold, to destabilize and destroy America by the following:
1. Allowing Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into America: archive.fo/6Tek0
2. Allowing Foreign Infiltrators Into The Nation, Including Russia and China: archive.fo/2mdIf
3. Allowing Foreign Troops To Invade And Hold Us Hostage: archive.fo/UoZ9h
4. To Import Terrorists And Drug Cartels Into America: archive.fo/Zpi2M
5. To Import Disease Into America: archive.fo/QhVFR

Attached: Mob of Somali 'Migrants' Attack Minneapolis Metro Riders with Hammers, Crowbars.jpg (700x707, 106.71K)

Massive North Korean Sex Trafficking Ring Exposed In China

Tens of thousands of North Korean women and girls are actively trafficked into the Chinese sex trade by criminal organizations, and are often forced to endure "systematic rape, sex trafficking, sexual slavery, sexual abuse, prostitution, cybersex trafficking, forced marriage and forced pregnancy," according to a new report.

Following an extensive investigation, the Korea Future Initiative found that victims are "commonly aged between 12-29 and overwhelmingly female." Many of them are sold more than once, and are "forced into at least one form of sexual slavery within a year of leaving their homeland."

Sex trafficking and exploitation is a $105,000,000 per year business for the Chinese underworld, according to the report.

"Victims are prostituted for as little as ¥30 Chinese Yuan ($4 United States Dollars), sold as wives for just ¥1000 Chinese Yuan ($146 United States Dollars), and trafficked into cybersex dens for exploitation by a global online audience."

"Pushed from their homeland by a patriarchal regime that survives through the imposition of tyranny, poverty, and oppression, North Korean women and girls are passed through the hands of traffickers, brokers, and criminal organisations" according to the London-based Korea watchdog group.

According to the report's author, Yoon Hee-soon, prostitution has overtaken forced marriage as the "primary pathway" into the sex trade for North Korean women and girls.

"Enslaved in brothels that litter satellite-towns and townships close to large urban areas in northeast China, victims are mostly aged between 15-25 and are habitually subjected to [[removed for indecency]]" said Hee-soon.

Girls as young as nine are forced to perform graphic cybersex acts and are sexually assaulted in front of webcams which are streamed to a global audience.

web.archive.org/web/20190521133918/https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-20/north-korean-sex-slaves-forced-endure-rape-exploitation-and-forced-marriages-china
zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-20/north-korean-sex-slaves-forced-endure-rape-exploitation-and-forced-marriages-china

Attached: Massive North Korean Sex Trafficking Ring Exposed In China.jpg (600x400, 44.98K)

Iran Develops Firewall Against US-Israeli Anti-industrial Stuxnet Glow Worm

Iran says has developed an indigenous firewall securing its sensitive industrial facilities against Stuxnet, a cyber weapon widely believed to be made by the US and Israel and used in the past to target the Islamic Republic’s nuclear energy program.

Minister of Information and Communications Technology Mohammad Javad Azari Jahromi announced the development on his Instagram page on Thursday.

The firewall, he said, has been designed and developed by young Iranian scientists, and successfully tested on industrial automation systems.

The firewall “practically neutralizes industrial [acts of] sabotage, such as [those potentially launched by] Stuxnet, in electrical grids and suchlike,” he wrote, adding, “By relying on [our] youths, we will turn threats into opportunities.”

The Washington Post reported in June 2012 that the US National Security Agency (NSA), its spy service CIA, and Israel’s military had worked together to launch Stuxnet against Iran’s nuclear facilities.

In late 2015, Iran's then Foreign Ministry spokesman, Hossein Jaberi-Ansari, called the attacks that came in 2011 “illegal,” saying Tehran had never responded with “reciprocal cyber attacks.”

In November 2016, Iran’s top nuclear official said the cyber attack had worked against the US and Israel’s intended objectives and instead helped improve the Islamic Republic’s readiness against such acts of sabotage.

presstv.com/Detail/2019/05/16/596096/Iran-firewall-US-Israel-cyber-weapon-nuclear-Stuxnet

Attached: Iran Develops Firewall Against US-Israeli Anti-industrial Stuxnet Glow Worm.jpg (480x640, 202.65K)

Donald Trump Jr Considers Becoming Somalian Teen

Attached: PicsArt_05-22-10.12.44.png (1956x1517, 3.11M)

Massive Douchebag Complains About Hookers In Zig Forums

Attached: PicsArt_05-22-10.15.51.jpg (600x400, 61.27K)

Iran Doesn't Pay Attention To Delusional American Conspiracy Faggot

Attached: PicsArt_05-22-10.20.42.jpg (480x640, 70.84K)

And I think your threads suck too! So I guess we are mutual on that standing. Enjoy REAL NEWS!

Inventors Develop Alternative To Standing

RELATED:
Alternative for standing up:

It appears that having to stand up all the time is a thing of the past, as inventors have developed an alternative to standing up.

This contraption is specially designed with a flat horizontal substrate, ideal for resting one's buttocks on, after bending the knees and leaning backwards.

Inventors even developed a vertical substrate, where one can lean their back against, allowing the possibility to relax and give support to the back and shoulders.

"It's amazing!", said a beta tester for the device. "It's very much like sitting on the ground, except you're not on the ground, you're sitting on this object instead."

Reports have surfaced that inventors are busy developing armrests that will be attached to the device eventually, allowing users to rest their arms on either side.

"This is great!", continued the man sitting on the invention. "Now I don't have to always stand up."

alternativetostanding.uk

Attached: 20190522_103455.jpg (2560x2560, 592.59K)

What a great invention! It's about time.

Q: when using this device, is it possible to continue walking?

It would be even more amazing if they attached wheels to the invention.

Attached: PicsArt_05-22-10.39.15.jpg (1773x1773, 232.15K)

While indeed amazing, this isn't exactly breaking news. I've already got a few of those devices in my house.

not even him but I speak for everybody when I say his threads are far more informative and spellbinding than yours.

beta tester spotted

contraption