UPDATE: Japanese Worship Buddhist Robot at Ancient Shrine…

UPDATE: Japanese Worship Buddhist Robot at Ancient Shrine…
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? (Revelation 13:4 KJV)

archive.today/2019.03.06-143159/https://thediplomat.com/2019/03/an-ancient-japanese-shrine-debuts-a-buddhist-robot/

Kyoto, Japan’s ancient former capital, is home to temples, shrines, and imperial gardens. As the birthplace of Japanese tradition, the city attracts some 53 million tourists every year. Recently, the famed 400-year old Kodaiji Temple in Kyoto unveiled a modern makeover. The world’s first sutra-chanting android deity, modelled after Kannon the Buddhist Goddess of Mercy, was introduced to the public last week. Kannon is worshiped by thousands of temples in Japan as a deity who helps people in distress; now the country’s fascination with robotics has made its way into that worship.

Kodaiji Temple Administrator Tensho Goto wanted to spread the word of Buddhism to a younger generation losing touch with the tradition. He enlisted the help of pioneer Professor Hiroshi Ishiguro, head of intelligent robotics at Osaka University, who has made a name for himself in robotic research on the world stage. The resulting android version of Kannon, named “Mindar,” stands on a pedestal at 195 centimeters tall (6 feet, 4 inches), weighs 60 kilograms, and is made with silicon and aluminum. Like many of Ishiguro’s popular telenoid robots, Mindar takes a gender-neutral human form. The appearance is kept to a bare minimum — almost like a naked robot. But as an android embodying the Goddess of Mercy, Mindar had special features designed to evoke both feminine and masculine qualities. With an open head of exposed aluminum wires and a mechanical lower half, Mindar might not be how some would picture a robotic Kannon. However, the plain facial features give room for visitors to use their own imagination in how they’d like the deity to appear.

Attached: th.jpeg (297x209, 10.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

richmondunlimited.wordpress.com/2012/03/20/ww-2-the-only-two-christian-cities-in-japan-bombed-with-atomic-bombs/
orthodoxchristianbooks.com/articles/336/-jews,-masons-french-revolution/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As bad as this, the Beast is not AI. As the scripture it says, it's the number of an actual man. Not some code put in binary.

This is very sad..Japan could have been christian if government didn't persecute christians in the past. The history of christianity in Japan has many similarities like in the roman empire, christians were persecuted for centuries..let's hope Japan converts one day, as it should have been in the past. Amen

You can blame America too btw. The Masonic psychopaths who run the country nuked the two most Christian cities in Japan (and strangely, got retarded American Christians cheering for it).

Because they have no clue about their government. Doesn't it seem strange that they nuked the two most christian cities in Japan, specially Nagasaki, which was majority christian? America is satan's spawn

Although i gotta give it to them, America did at least alliviate the persecution of christians in Japan in the 19th century, so at least they did that. But to anihilatte christians..that is inexcusable.

Yeah, though interestingly enough the longest serving prime minister of japan, who was elected in 1946, was a catholic.

I'd rather Japan stay as it is and slowly adopt Christianity at its own pace. Every country that's been historically Christian is a total secular shithole now or worse. I think it's foolish to want to convert the world if you're not going to convert it properly. The US has fallen so far from Christendom that people are pushing to kill born-alive children now and Christians online are like "If only I could go spread my cultural influence on this place that's minding its own business!"
No, fix the West first. What can Christianity offer the East if their case study is the complete annihilation?
Then why should the East care? If Christianity can lose total control of the world it had conquered in 3 generations and fall so far that the Church is worse off for it, why even bother with entertaining the notion as an Easterner?

Can't wait for when the world ends

So millions of japanese going to hell? there's nothing wrong with that? Christianity is not about saving the west or any other culture..it's about saving our souls. There's nothing wrong for praying that other countries convert, including the west.

On top of that, the number of the beast is never stated to be the same thing as the mark of the beast.

I've always had a suspicion that perhaps this may be a sign they may very well convert sometime in the future en masse. There's always a mass conversion where the Catholics are persecuted.

Exactly, that's why i hope this comes to pass..like in the roman empire.

The absolute state of the world

If y'all want to see a fully Christian Japan, pray that the emperor and his family openly convert to Catholicism. The emperor may be more symbolic nowadays but he is still highly respected in Japanese society. The soul of the monarch is the soul of his people after all. The Crown Prince, Naruhito (pic related), takes the throne in April of this year.
If God can send /ourLady/ to give a vision to a convert nun in Akita, He can sway the heart of the incoming emperor. With God all things are possible, siblings. Please pray for Prince related and hope he openly converts.

Attached: 220px-Crown_Prince_Naruhito_(2018).jpg (220x300, 19.64K)

Bombing the Christian cities helps halting the spread.
If this article is true:
richmondunlimited.wordpress.com/2012/03/20/ww-2-the-only-two-christian-cities-in-japan-bombed-with-atomic-bombs/

This.

This is most revolting to read. winnie the pooh america.

I see nothing wrong with this.

Stay your hands off Japan, Christians! It is pure country untainted by christcuckery.

America has been on church bombing streak ever since. During Bosnia War, you can ask anyone there how many Orthodox churches they bombed to rubble.

Welcome to Zig Forums, now repent.

You are not welcome to Japan, NOW repent.

We desperately need another Pearl Harbor, this time make it a Tel Aviv.

EVERY SINGLE TIME

Attached: 6190937011_8b93f74164_b.jpg (665x1024, 597.34K)

Indeed, keep your hands off them.

Japan ill needs the pedos to teach them not be pedo.

OUT
OUT

OUUUUUUUTTTT

Yes, now get the winnie the pooh out.

You want to "fix" pedos? Fix your church first. And that means EVERY church of your.

This is not Zig Forums or /r9k/, stop screeching already you IP hopping goblin. There are already lots of Japanese Christians there of all three 'main' denominations.

We already are fixing the church you degenerate. Once we are done fixing the church, we are going to fix the degenerates in Japan. and there is nothing you can do about it

Attached: 8304434669_2788a7e308_b.jpg (605x1024, 183.49K)

If you're too lazy to effectively save millions of souls in your home country, you're not going to accomplish anything trying to reach out across the ocean to do it. If it's about saving souls, there's a lot more people in urgent need where you already live, but you'd rather ignore them for the glory of claiming you conquered some foreign culture.

Who said anything of the sort
I wish ALL countries and peoples to be converted..i just mentioned Japan because it has the biggest martyr count and it's still pagan.

Spoken like a retarded American evangelist. Bite it in your bubble idiot.

Officially pagan at least. I know Japan is very secularized like all western countries. I'm not an american nor an evangelist. Tone it down with the insults..what have i done to you? I only wish for good. Are you even christian?

That's like saying USA is Christian. It's literally retarded. I just don't like evangelization because nothing good comes out of it mostly and it's mostly done by jackasses.

you're not obeying the bible then
The great commission is an instruction to you

Sadly, the future King of England will no-longer be Christian after Elizabeth II dies.

How about praying for the emperors of your own culture first rather than bother about foreign cultures?

Attached: Prince-Charles-Visit-Finsbury-Park-Mosque-to-Support-Muslims-1.jpg (564x846, 53.61K)

This is the video I watched which gave me the idea that the beast is AI. (Only the final hour of the video is relevant to the purposes of this post. Literally, the 2:00:00 point, onwards)

Revelation 13:14
The video's commentator argues that since the image is something made by men, this is why the image must be technical in nature. Combine that with the predicted coming of the technological singularity (the point upon which a machine's intelligence surpasses human intelligence and the machine sees for itself how to make itself smarter) and that encapsulates the "Beast = AI" argument.

If you accept the fact that the image will be built in the Third Temple, then here's a quote by Rabbi Chaim Richman, the International Director for the Temple Institute in Jerusalem.

What makes you think that AI won't be the beast?

Get out. Your kind has done enough damage to my people in the name of religion. After I become prime minister, I'm pushing for the complete deportation of all gaijin scum and their depraved faiths. The jew fears the Samurai. Semite invader pigs will know absolute terror. Invaders will be destroyed like germs by white blood cell. We know what your kind did in China. And we know you are slobbering like pigs to do the same to us.

Never again.

ゆださんは何してるの?

Yo, FIX the church first.

Enough to purge yet?

Adopting Christianity would be tantamount to committing national suicide for Japan. Accepting Christianity = becoming a (((Western))) colony. No exceptions.

Japan is already a western vassal state. A degenerate one at that. Christianity would get rid of the pedophile hentai and encourage men to be men and not hikkis like they are now.

Attached: the-holy-family-painting-on-silk-japan-20th-century-thexiansatirist-wordpress.jpg (1600x1200, 734.43K)

this. If Japan was still a traditional shogunate like it was then we could argue, but modern japan doesn't differ much from degenerate western secular democracies, aside from some cultural differences, of course.

Hmmm

Attached: IMG_6471.JPG (220x290, 33.26K)

try again
No one's worshipping the robot

Rev 13:4 refers to the time when the one world government of the beast and dragon are truly ascendant. If you truly feel that that time is now, you are terribly ignorant of times past, such as the persecutions during the Emperors (both Roman and Japanese), and you completely lack imagination. Your bar is set far too low, OP. Read moar, and stop getting agitated by every moving shadow.

Attached: babylonbee-fears-6.66-receipt-kicks-off-apocalypse.png (708x993, 593.4K)

Yep, just like the (((West))) and (((everywhere else))) am I right?

Buddhism is an offshoot of Hinduism which was an offshoot of Aryan philosophy.

Also Buddhism became more and more corrupted as it spread, becoming the corrupt, thing that ended up in nip land.

When the west and everywhere else reject, deny, and toss aside Christianity; that is exactly what happens. Moral degeneracy in every corner.

What are you talking about you crazy man? The West, as in Western countries aren't inherently bad, it's the secularization and rejection of Christianity that made it is what it is today. Before the the humanities shit that was pushed, tradition and Christ was important for Western countries. Eastern countries adapting to Christianity doesn't mean they lose their tradition, despite barely having any of the original tradition you're probably talking about. Face it, Japan in a sense is already westernized, and no amount of rejecting Christianity will save it, if anything having the opposite effect. You cry for a 17 century Japan, yet enjoy it's 21 century aspects, so don't spout any bullshit about the "west" because you're already living in it.

As someone who looks into symbolism in media, that picture made me laugh.

Attached: first apple computer.jpg (602x673, 131.19K)

The West takes its identity at the rejection of Christianity, and it always did.

What do you mean? It wasn't always like that. Hell, a mere 100 years europe could still be considered christendom to a certain extent.

You are correct. It wasn't always like that, but it is like that now thanks to Prots and their fruits of liberalism.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (363x406, 89.51K)

I think you meant French

If Protestants had kept their arrogance in check Freemasonry would never exist. If Freemasonry never existed then liberalism and the French Revolution as well as the American Revolution would never have kicked off.

orthodoxchristianbooks.com/articles/336/-jews,-masons-french-revolution/

If the Catholic Church were not doing nonsenses, there would be no Protestantism either.

If any non-Americans on this board want to know why we can’t stand beaners, shit like this^ is why.

And you could have done reforms the right way, but no, you had to be arrogant and change all sorts of doctrine out of pride. Now everyone on earth has to suffer because of the fruits of Luther.

Attached: freemason_washington.jpg (440x353, 84.35K)

A petty reason why

Reminder that this modern Evangelical obsession with the Rapture began with a Scottish teenager named Maggie Macdonald.

They are an easy target for people that don't know what they are talking about but comics and shut-ins are hardly a big problem. If you look at a society in which a person slaves away their whole life from early adulthood to then end up as a hobo when they grow old and you think
Then you might take a second look

You know Washington being a Freemason is hearsay, right? It’s just mason wewuzing, there’s no solid evidence at all.

Most of the founders were freemasons. Ben Franklin was a Satanist.

In the Bible, Christ over and over again is called King, not president, not prime minister, but as the King of Kings. Republicanism is occult.

[Citation needed{
Yes, Christ. No king but Christ. He first gave us a judicial system with no kings, read your Bible.

I dont think republicanism is occult but >No king but Christ
is very retarded. Christ of king of kings, how could be there no king but him, if there are no other kings?
Oh yes, good thing the french revolution was a thing so we could finally have truly biblical government. I'm not exactly a monarchist, but this is retarded.

Why are you talking about France? Read Exodus and Leviticus.