7 climbers ahem tourists die on Mt Everest in human traffic jam

even people died while climbing Mount Everest this week.

On Thursday, Indians Kalpana Das, 52, and Nihal Bagwan, 27, died while descending from the peak, and an Austrian climber died on the North side of the mountain, the BBC reported.

Bagwan’s tour guide told AFB he had been “stuck in the traffic for more than 12 hours and was exhausted.”

The two who died on Wednesday were identified as Indian Anjali Kulkarni and American Donald Lynn Cash.

Kulkarni’s son told CNN she died on her way back from the summit of the mountain to the camp, during a traffic jam.

“Due to the huge traffic [Wednesday] and the delay in being able to return back, she couldn’t maintain her energy,” Phupden Sherpa, Kulkarni’s tour guide from Pioneer Adventures, told the New York Times.

Cash reportedly fainted from altitude sickness. His daughter told NBC’s Today Show that a cause of death has not been officially determined, but that family members believe he suffered a heart attack.

Another climber, Irishman Seamus Lawless, went missing on May 16 and is presumed dead.

On Wednesday a picture posted by climber Nirmal Purja shows hundreds of people in a winding line up to the top of the mountain.

globalnews.ca/news/5312037/mount-everest-traffic-jam/

Attached: tf.jpg (1125x1092, 225.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

matadornetwork.com/trips/11-most-dangerous-mountains-in-the-world-for-climbers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ego maniacs
Spoiled snitches
God help us?

Imagine being so stupid that you freeze to death because you had to wait behind other consumers in line to touch the top of a big rock
Congrats, they got a fools reward

Attached: h9191AA18.jpg (105x103, 5.39K)

People die on Everest every single year. In fact they don't recover the bodies and they are often seen lying at the side of the climbing trails. The climbers walk past dead bodies of other climbers on the way up and back down.

The problem is the weather conditions at the top arent always favourable.
So when the get good weather loads of people are trying to make the top.

Its safer in numbers and apparently its pretty eerie. When the conditions are bad they cant recover dead bodies so they are just left and preserved in the cold.
People succumb to altitude sickness and forget that they are up a mountain. They start stripping off their clothing or trying to take a nap on the side of the trail. Obviously signing their own death warrant.

why the fuck bother
If some one bragged to me that they 'conquered' Everest, I's tell them I ndid something really big, I conquered my addictions

For all you know those people were addicted to not climbing everest.

conquerors all of them

Attached: BLACK-FRIDAY.jpg (2000x1000, 405.51K)

Bunch of pussys. Nigger junkies sleep in cardboard boxes during january.

This

This this. They played a stupid game, they won a stupid prize.

Would love to take a vacation out there just to collect these bodies, rape them all, and sell the organs, meat, whatever.

I can't believe how stupid people are, not even the ones who died, just all of them I mean.

The badassery of having climbed mount FrozenCock pales in comparison to the stupidity of attempting such a high-risk-low-reward venture.
If there was a million dollar reward or something then I could understand, but those mongoloids actually spend a lot of money just to risk their lives for a chance to brag about how stupid they are.

yea, might as well take a walk through south side Chicago and survive it

get to defend yourself and what an accomp,ishment

Sounds nice tbh

Attached: NEM Y MEN: RAW S'S WAR.png (491x680, 615.3K)

They would be well preserved due to the cold.

And heavy.

Fair point but they are up a mountain.
You only need to set up a controlled descent.

even skydivig is smarter than climbing everest, at least you'll die quickly if you go, climbing that trash pile is a perfect way to die for an idiot with too much money

i have been climbing for 55+ years so i feel i can say this with some authority.
these people are a bloody damed bunch of fools!
there is supposedly a mountain out there thats is 'taller' than everest.
big fat hairy efn deal.
everest is a cakewalk compared to many shorter mountains.
wtf do these people do this for, it has never made the least bit of sense to me.
all the people i used to climb with are dead, due to carelessness, injuries, or random chance.
very few died peacefully in their beds.
i still don't understand the attraction of the '14ers' and the '8000 meter club' a mountain small or large can kill you in a dozen different ways.
i guess its called getting old.
you see things differently when you've been there.

Gonna need to bring enough hot hands packets to thaw out their vaginas.

Can we set up a group thing then? If no other anons want to go with, im sure the poverty stricken non-white sub human locals wouldnt mind helping out for a few bucks each.

You can't fix stupid.

if you want to experience mountains at their worse go into the 'white mountains' in fall/winter.
i promise that if you live your nightmares will last a lifetime.
do a search…

worst… durrrrr derp…

Why do sodomites always insist on being so fucking obnoxious? GTFO.

Oh? These 7 people have had their stupidity permanently cured.

Too bad they didn’t use modafinil tablets to give them energy boost.

Fly up in helicopter and get off

Have shit and get on helicopter and fly home

Bragging rights,"I shit on the tallest mountain"

Climbers Poop All Over Mt. Everest, Making It ‘Fecal Time Bomb

Attached: Shit-City-670x387.jpg (670x387, 82.35K)

Your shit would probably freeze as its coming out.

it can take as little as 30 seconds at that altitude and with the windchill factor to freeze your bare skin to a point where it may die and fall off…
it is a very nasty place where we were never adapted to go.

Cunts should go climb K2 if they wanna prove something

They need to have a little zip up hole in the suit for the shit to come out of.
Fags would like it if their asshole froze open though.

when are they gonna make another green army men game?

55+ yrs
tit or gtfo

Just kidding
I believe you because I am on the internet, so it must be true

As for the Everest climbing thing, it's popular (I'm assuminng) becuse it;
's got a lot easier, with modern euipment and ladders and shit anchored to the mountain(yea, for real, check it out on the 'true' internet)

So it attracts Darwin award nominees and then there's just the sheer amount doing it, some gotta fail

The Nepalese gov gets tourist $ and the sex tourism trade picks up

And the local Sherpas get to watch rich foreigners die

Winners all around, except for the mountain…the poor mountain

I shit outside in Northern Ontario in -50°
wind chill(hello fellow windchillian Canuck)
I didn't bother to wipe

Climbing Everest is popular because it's easy. Literally all you need is money and a few weeks to acclimate. The actual climbing skills needed are bare minimum, so literally anyone (including young teens, the blind, and people missing limbs) can do it provided they can buy enough fucking Sherpa to drag their ass up there.

So what's considered a difficult mountain to climb?

11 most dangerous mountains in the world for climbers

1. Annapurna

Since its first ascent in 1950, Annapurna has been climbed by more than 130 people, but 53 have died trying. This high fatality rate makes Annapurna, the 10th highest mountain in the world, the most statistically dangerous of the 8,000 meter peaks. For more information on getting close to this mountain, check out Trekking the Annapurna Sanctuary in Nepal.
2. K2

The world’s second highest mountain is known among climbers as one of the most technically difficult in the world. Ascents of even the easiest route require crossing a complicated glacier, ascending steep sections of rock, and negotiating a path around a series of ice pillars, called seracs, which are prone to collapse without warning. The technical difficulty of this mountain makes it one of the most committing and dangerous in the world.

Snow wall on Matterhorn. Photo by Ezzzk
3. Nanga Parbat

The world’s ninth highest peak, Nanga Parbat, competes with K2 in terms of technical difficulty. The route of the first ascent follows a narrow ridge to the summit. On the southern side is the largest mountain face on earth, the 15,000 foot Rupal Face. The difficulty of these routes has earned the mountain the nickname “The Man Eater.”
4. Kangchenjunga

When you look at the fatality rates on the world’s most dangerous mountains, you’ll see that most decrease as time goes on. One notable exception is Kangchenjunga, the third highest peak in the world. Death rates have reached as high as 22% in recent years, a reflection of the avalanche and and weather hazards that plague this dangerous mountain.

If you are interested in seeing this mountain up close, Matador Trips has a great reference: Trekking the Mt. Kangchenjunga Circuit in Nepal.
5. The Eiger

The Nordwand, or north face, of this peak in the Swiss Alps is an objective legendary among mountaineers for its danger. Though it was first climbed in 1938, the north face of the Eiger continues to challenge climbers of all abilities with both its technical difficulties and the heavy rockfall that rakes the face.

The difficulty and hazards have earned the Eiger’s north face the nickname Mordwand, or Murder Wall.

Annapurna photo by tboothhk
6. The Matterhorn

This iconic mountain, which looks like a horn rising out of the surrounding valleys, has one of the highest fatality rates of any peak in the Alps. This is caused by a wide range of factors, including technical difficulty, the prevalence of avalanches and rockfall, and severe overcrowding on routes during peak climbing seasons.
7. Mt. Vinson

Mt. Vinson, the highest mountain in Antarctica, is not notable for its height, technical difficulty, or fatality rate. However, the mountain’s isolation, combined with the extreme cold and unpredictable weather on the continent, makes Vinson a very serious undertaking. Even a small accident here could be disastrous.
8. Baintha Brakk

Commonly known as The Ogre, Baintha Brakk is considered one of the most difficult mountains to climb in the world. Though it saw its first ascent in 1971, The Ogre was not summited again until 2001. One of the first ascentionists, Doug Scott, broke both of his legs on the descent, forcing him to crawl through a major storm to the team’s base camp.

This famous epic and more than 20 failed attempts on the peak have earned it a reputation as one of the most dangerous in the world.

Matterhorn photo by AlphaTangoBravo / Adam Baker
9. Mt. Everest

More that 1,500 people have climbed the highest mountain in the world, with as many as 50 people or more reaching the summit on a single day. This congestion, when combined with Everest’s extreme altitude, makes it an undeniably dangerous objective. Whether you plan to summit or not, trekking to Everest’s base camp is one of the 5 Best Treks in Nepal.
10. Denali

Mt. McKinley, also known as Denali, is the highest mountain in North America. Though its altitude is only 20,320 feet, its high latitude means that the atmosphere is far thinner than it would be at the equator. For the many people who climb Denali each year, the altitude, weather, and extreme temperature pose a serious danger.

For these reasons, the success rate on Denali is around 50% and more than 100 climbers have died attempting the summit.

matadornetwork.com/trips/11-most-dangerous-mountains-in-the-world-for-climbers/

haha…hee Everest comes in at #9(according to this web site)

Mt. Everest climber tourist describes seeing dead body while trying to summit

i am not alone on these boards.
lots of older people hang out on the chans…
it was fun when you are young and stupid/ignorant. you learn very quickly that the mountains are not a place for fools or dilettantes.
it is very unforgiving, you realize how very small you are on 14,000 + feet of rock…
everest = no thanks…
too much $ to gain , what?
idk…
its a sad mess ….

so the amazing /killcen/ was a mountaineer too, who barely kept his family fed,
then one day he was shootin' up some stew,
when up through the ground come a bubblin' brew

whiskey that is, liquid gold

A helicopter can't fly that high.

???? explain…
in near 70 years you can do many things if you are determined not to be a 'normie'…

its been done.
i watched the video and researched the company and the model of copter…

wind would be more of a problem than altituse