Trump autographed Bibles for survivors of Alabama tornado…

Trump autographed Bibles for survivors of Alabama tornado…
Volunteer Ada Ingram told reporters that Trump signed several hats and Bibles, including one for a 12-year-old boy, an action which drew applause from people who came to see Trump.

archive.today/2019.03.09-033436/https://eu.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/news/2019/03/08/donald-trump-autographs-bibles-alabama-tornado-survivors/3107132002/

President Donald Trump signed Bibles for survivors of the Alabama tornado that killed 23 people during a visit of the disaster area on Friday. During his visit five days after the storm hit, Trump met with state and local leaders and assessed the damage for himself in Beauregard. He also met with the families of tornado victims, including Marshall Lynn Grimes, who died alongside his fiance. Prior to being on the ground, Trump took an aerial tour of the devastation after landing at Fort Benning, Georgia. “I saw this and it’s hard to believe,” Trump said. “You saw things that you wouldn’t believe.”

After surveying tornado damage with Gov. Kay Ivey, the President's motorcade pulled up to a memorial of 23 crosses in front of Providence Baptist Church. The crosses were constructed and put in place by a volunteer all the way from Illinois. Trump paused to read the names of the 23 victims, who ranged in age from 6 to 89, alongside first lady Melanie Trump. From there, the president entered the church, which has been operating as a shelter since the storm hit. Inside the church, clothes, baby wipes and backpacks sat on tables for victims of the storm. A crowd of people, including survivors and volunteers, stood in front of the tables, waiting for Trump to autograph, according to a tweet from Washington Post reporter Josh Dawsey. Associated Press photographer Carolyn Kaster also captured a close-up image of Trump signing one Bible. “I enjoyed him coming,” said Ingram, who said she voted for Trump and would again in 2020. “I think it’s a godsend. I’m sorry. The situation is bad. And there are going to be people who will say 'why did he come to my town?' I don’t know why. I don’t why the hurricane happened (either). But there is a reason."

Attached: donald-trump-jesus-christ.png (718x535, 614.42K)

Cringe as winnie the pooh and I mean the whole post specially the pic.

BLESSED & BREADPILLED

He probably thinks he wrote it.

DLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMBF

Doesn't change the fact that he's a godless, jewloving degenerate though.

Ever seen the US under a Jew-approved president (Obongo)? Non-stop shilling by mainstream media and Hollywood NPCs. As long as those people are upset, it means something good is happening.

This

I have never seen so much butthurt from the jew controlled media ever. These Dims even create Hate Crime Hoaxes to try and smear Trump and his supporters. What's even more delicious is that Zig Forums is so blinded by rage and their hate for jews that they themselves are their biggest useful idiots by constantly joining the left in smearing President Trump.

Truly we live is epic times.

Attached: jussienypostliar.jpg (1073x1200, 227.4K)

You don't autograph Bibles, Icons, and other works. It's about humility.
This is distasteful at best.

I think he's a stupid populist in general, but this is nice of him, i think.

Eh, Zig Forumss contrarian, in general.

I think that's mildly distasteful, particularly when Trump's life doesn't show the fruit of the Spirit that you would expect to see from a truly saved man. Maybe Pence is ministering to him, who knows, none us know. But this mingling of politics and Christianity I believe ultimately does our witness more harm. Yes it's good that the POTUS is sympathetic toward conservative values and Christianity, but I am wary of this mingling of American Evangelical Christianity with politics (I say this as a reformed Baptist).

This is absolutely tasteless.
You can admit Trump does stupid shit without being a lib or commie. Why would anyone sign a bible? Especially someone who's clearly not Christian.

He does good things too (efforts against human trafficking and changing the judicial system, for example), but yes, this is just weird. But it appears the other people who wanted their bibles signed are just as weird.

Is there is scripture opposing that action? Because I don't remember there being one whatsoever. People write in their bibles to take notes, so there's nothing wrong with the fact that he wrote his signature on the cover. This is just petty.

You find him signing the cover distasteful, but not people who repeatedly blaspheme Jesus as being gay? Can you idiots think for yourself and notice the double standard that you have?

The fact that the leftist media is complaining about this is priceless. They claim that infanticide, sodomy, and adultery are acceptable under God's doctrine despite those actions being explicitly prohibited in scripture, YET Trump signing Bible cover is unacceptable despite it not being a violation in scripture? How does that make any sense?

Don't listen to that idiot. It's not a sin to write in your bible, especially if it's on the cover. Plenty of people who actually go to church, instead of being a fedora parroting the media's lies about religion, will tell you the same thing.

OP's picture is offensive, how could the Christ endorse such a Jew-Traitor faggot ?

Of course I think all of that is blasphemous- as I said, criticizing Trump doesn’t make you a bleeding heart librul. What strikes me as distasteful is that he’s repeatedly evidenced that he’s not a Christian in any way, yet he deems it appropriate to autograph a holy book to turn it into a Trump souvenir.

I can be against both, you know. Maybe you can't handle more than one thought at a time, but most of us are quite capable of multiple instances of righteous indignation about many things at once.

the jews control the power and the "democratic" media at the same time. the fact trump upsets the media doesn't say anything. ever see circumstances in which big companies (ran by jews) are attacked by protesters supported by the jews? this happens all the time. especially when the issue is enviromentalism.

the jews are behind the figures in power at the same time they are behind protesters

Not blasphemous at all, go read your bible again and actually attend church if you think otherwise.

You might want to rethink that position that you're defending if you're believing in the words of the lying anti-Christian media.

I hate Trump for breaking his own promises, but he didn't commit blashphemy at all by signing his name on the front cover. That's why none of you can provide scripture that supports their dumb premise. It's a bad precedent to blindly parrot the words of the media instead of reviewing the material for yourself.

Same user here.. ip changed. I don't think there's anything wrong with writing per se.. at least when putting your own name or dedicating it to another. But this is so random. He didn't give them these bibles, did he?

They gave him their bibles, the press makes it seem that he distributed Trump branded bibles to everyone in there.

Where did I say anything about Trump, his promises, or anything else you're babbling on about? I literally said:

I am calling him an idiot, not a blasphemer. Your paranoia smacks of TIDF bot.

Eh, I'd get one. I think it's pretty funny

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF!

Attached: d06.jpg (234x264, 3.57K)

I didn’t say the autographing was blasphemous, I said that the obvious shit like abortion/etc in the previous post was, since they somehow seemed to think that if you do much as disagree with Trump you support infanticide.
I do think it’s incredibly distasteful, even if there’s no doctrine against it. It’s prideful to the extreme, both on the part of the person who wishes for their bible to become celebrity memorabilia, and Trump for doing it- whether or not he’s Christian he should know when something will give way to questionable optics like this.

Read my post. I am mocking those who are assmad over this just because it’s Trump.

Wew lad

He's not an idiot for signing a bible nor is it blasphemous. Stop parroting the anti-christian media.

You're very stupid if you use the media for your biblical morality as opposed to scripture. Can you idiots even think for yourself?

Seriously, this.

I'm not even an Evangelical and I like the guy. There is nothing wrong with having your leader sign the bible. If you trust the Fake news/anti-christian media over common sense than you got problems.

I shouldn't have been surprised after people here sided with Nathan Phillips (the lying pagan military vet who wasn't who lied about the Covington kids being racist to them).

Always speak the truth and never allow any lie from leftists. Trump isn't perfect, but left-wing media cannot be saved. Pray for their evil to backfire and for their actions to be ineffective against good.

The kicker? Nathan Phillips was just like "Denang Dick" Blumenthal. Philips never saw action. He was a refrigerator technician that went AWOL on several occasions.

Boomers Evangelicals get the oven

If by "oven" you mean "lake of fire" than yes Prots get the lake of fire, but it is not our place to send them there. We should be praying for the (at best misguided, at worst unrepentant) prots.