African Illegal immigrant smothers 12(maybe 750) US old white ladies...too death!

BILLY Chemirmir, a 46-year-old Black male, is an illegal immigrant from Kenya. While most (70%) of illegal immigrants in the US are unemployed, Chemirmir had a job. He was employed as an in-home “care worker” in Texas, and he also worked in senior living facilities across the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area. In some of these institutions, Chemirmir posed as an employee, although he didn’t really work there — which doesn’t say much for these increasingly non-White-staffed facilities’ security and safety.

Chemirmir has been charged with murdering twelve elderly women in Dallas and Collin Counties. Reportedly, Chemirmir killed the senior citizens by suffocating them with a pillow.

He was caught when he stole a jewelry box belonging to a 91-year-old lady who revived after being smothered. She’d been unconscious, but not dead, and she told police about the theft. A few days later, Chemirmir was seen throwing a jewelry box into a dumpster in Plano TX.

Chemirmir is being held in Dallas County jail on a nine million dollar bond. And, finally, at long last, he also has an immigration hold for being in the country illegally.

Police are investigating a whopping 750 similar cases to determine whether Chemirmir was involved in them, additionally, according to David Pughes of the Dallas Police Department.

It appears that Billy Chemirmir did actually work as a nurse in Kenya, which goes to show the low standards which prevail in that country. His motive for killing elderly women apparently was to steal valuable property from them. After his arrest, police found a pile of women’s jewelry and their cellphones in his apartment.

nationalvanguard.org/2019/05/police-black-care-worker-spree-murderer-kills-at-least-12-elderly-white-women/

Attached: fa6e186cab79230fc9e439fdabb5b2b479ee0287.jpg (1020x573, 14.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/05/20/jewelry-box-led-police-revisit-hundreds-deaths-they-may-have-found-serial-killer/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e7fc410d6018
breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/28/accused-illegal-serial-killer-given-green-card-after-overstaying-visa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's so sad that he didn't smother them…to life!

Attached: notworthit.png (1020x573, 467.34K)

(((they))) don't even need to memory hole this shit anymore.
the npcs will never even hear about this

Did you check before posting this?
Even WaPo reported it.

his kind checked his brane at the door and forgot to pick it up on the way out

An African nigger murdering old white women? Lynch his ass.

he also sucked they granny cocks

no good nigger and illegal this is the lefts idea of good immigration

We gon get you colored boy

Attached: neighborhood watch.jpg (199x255, 13.04K)

Why don't white people commit crimes?!?!?

Attached: download (1).jpg (1023x576, 24.34K)

Attached: ab.jpg (271x186, 7.96K)

Attached: whitemale.jpg (1080x1066, 479.08K)

Based. They were useless eaters.

A lot is said about a people in the way they treat the unable and helpless, the old and the weak. Ive noticed that the elderly are a favorite target for niggers.

Washington post even reported on this lmao
washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/05/20/jewelry-box-led-police-revisit-hundreds-deaths-they-may-have-found-serial-killer/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e7fc410d6018

Old women have elongated clitori
Did you meme this, user?

Attached: wtf.JPG (921x486, 72.72K)

750 victims
Man is the king of serial killers and the prince of old lady killers

Attached: king.png (356x450, 328.21K)

to deathe, yo life

He coulda smothered them to unconciousness

Sick fuck liked it

I bet he did stuff to the old dead lady bodies aftrwards

Negro necrophiliac serial killer

Movie when?
(After Hollywood makes him white)

ᵒˡᵈ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ ˡᵃᵈʸ ᵇᵒᵈᶦᵉˢ
old dead lady bodies
old dead lady bodies

█▀▀█ █░░ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ ░▀░ █▀▀ █▀▀
█░░█ █░░ █░░█ █░░█ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▄▄█ █▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ ▀█▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█
▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀

yo he look like he smoke crack

he smoke old dead crack

i try smoke old live crack one time
it very fishy

Nice one, Johnny. You've convinced me to vote against the political interests of white people everywhere!

It Convinced Me That We’re Gonna Clean ALL The Shitbags & Ship’em Out! Bye Bye!
Some “Male” (Anatomically—They ARE NOT MEN) Can Only Be Violent When Only Heard
Attacks Defenseless Children & Women.
Just Coward Pieces Of Shit. Shift Through Them
And Give Them What They’ve Earned In Spades.
Once Accountability STARTS You’ See Crime Go
Down Because ALL OF THEM ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES. THEY ARE PATHETIC.
PATHETIC SCUM; FLUSH TWICE & REPEAT.

johnny is gone
for weeks now

this is all me

who is me?

I am just-kiss-it

I am a silver bear hunter

(s) silver
(a)attraction to
(c)ock

Twelve (maybe 750) less vectors for Werthers Originals to bother children. The word 'hero' i

I fucking love Werther's Originals,(sac)
Old ladies use to give me dried apricots on halloween

I think this one old witch inserted them in her withered vagina 1st

Attached: GUEST_a4dc04e0-d957-469f-96e2-e9bb781122d6.jpeg (488x488, 62.61K)

I used to like those candies too, years ago. Refuse to eat that crap anymore, it is God awful for your health. Including your teeth too. It has high fructose corn syrup and God only knows what else. Try to quite the habit and have a healthy balanced diet instead: quality fresh meat (without hormones and nitrites) and organic veggies.

An accused illegal alien serial killer who has been charged with murdering 12 elderly women overstayed his visa, was never deported, and was able to obtain a green card.

As Breitbart News reported, 46-year-old illegal alien Billy Chemirmir, born in Kenya, had been living in Dallas, Texas when he was originally charged in March 2018 with murdering 81-year-old Lu Thi Harris.

This month, thowever, Chemirmir was charged with murdering 11 other elderly women, all between the ages of 76 to 94-years-old. The illegal alien worked as a home healthcare worker and was a home aide to many of the women.

A law enforcement source confirmed to Breitbart News that Chemirmir first arrived in the U.S. on a B-2 visa — commonly known as a tourist visa — in July 2003. Though Chemirmir was supposed to only temporarily be in the U.S., he overstayed his visa and became an illegal alien who was eligible for deportation.

Rather than being deported, however the illegal alien was able to use a loophole in the country’s legal immigration system that allowed him to obtain a green card after marrying a U.S. citizen.

In November 2007, Chemirmir was approved for a green card allowing him to permanently resettle in the country. Every year, more than 1.2 million legal immigrants are admitted to the U.S.

A law enforcement source also said the illegal alien had a criminal record, including convictions for drunk driving, trespassing, assault, and obstructing a police officer.

Chemirmir has been formally charged with the string of murders of elderly women across the region, but police have said that there could be more victims. Currently, investigators are looking into about 750 deaths of elderly women in the area.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/28/accused-illegal-serial-killer-given-green-card-after-overstaying-visa/

a couple every other day is ok

this is why the brits-me-have bad teeth