Modern Democide: FCC, Big Tech Working To Bathe Earth With 5G Radiation No Matter How Many Die

>>>/related/12

In November of 2018, the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC) authorised the rocket company SpaceX, owned by the entrepreneur Elon Musk, to launch a fleet of 7,518 satellites to complete SpaceX’s ambitious scheme to provide global satellite broadband services to every corner of the Earth.

The satellites will operate at a height of approximately 210 miles, and irradiate the Earth with extremely high frequencies between 37.5 GHz and 42 GHz. This fleet will be in addition to a smaller SpaceX fleet of 4,425 satellites, already authorized earlier in the year by the FCC, which will orbit the Earth at a height of approximately 750 miles and is set to bathe us in frequencies between 12 GHz and 30 GHz. The grand total of SpaceX satellites is thus projected to reach just under 12,000.

Other companies, including Boeing, One Web and Spire Global are each launching their own smaller fleets, bringing the total number of projected new broadband satellites to around 20,000 – every one of them dedicated to irradiating the Earth at similar frequencies.

Why is there this sudden flurry of activity? The new satellite fleets are contributing to a concerted global effort to “upgrade” the electromagnetic environment of the Earth. The upgrade is commonly referred to as 5G, or fifth generation wireless network. It has become customary in tech circles to talk about the introduction of 5G as involving the creation of a new global “electronic ecosystem”. It amounts to geo-engineering on a scale never before attempted. While this is being sold to the public as an enhancement of the quality of video streaming for media and entertainment, what is really driving it is the creation of the conditions within which electronic or “artificial” intelligence will be able to assume an ever greater presence in our lives. Which is something consumers never asked for.

Given the scale of the project, it is surprising how few people are aware of the enormity of what is now just beginning to unfold all around us. Very few people have even heard about the 20,000 new satellites that are due to transform the planet into a so-called “smart planet”, irradiating us night and day. In the national media, we do not hear voices questioning the wisdom, let alone the ethics, of geo-engineering a new global electromagnetic environment.

Instead, there is a blithe acceptance that technology must continue to progress, and the presence in our lives of increasingly “smart” machines and gadgets that each year become cleverer and more capable is an inevitable part of this “progress.” And who doesn’t want “progress?”

If the electromagnetic waves that connect our smartphones to the Internet travel through brick, stone and cement, then what happens when these same waves encounter our bodies?

Be assured that they do not just bounce off us! They travel into the human body. The degree to which they are absorbed can be precisely measured in what is called the Specific Absorption Rate, expressed in Watts per kilogram of biological tissue. When we fill our houses with Wi Fi, we are irradiating our bodies continuously. When we hold a smartphone to our ear, electromagnetic waves irradiate our brains (fig.2). Do we really believe this could be completely harmless?

It also means that any living creature that gets in the way of such a concentrated beam will be subjected to a powerful dose of extremely high frequency radiant electricity.

At present, mobile phones, smartphones, tablets, most Wi Fi and so on all operate at under 3 GHz in what is called the “microwave” region of the electromagnetic spectrum. If you could see and measure their wavelengths, you would find that they are many centimetres (or inches) long. A smartphone operating at 800 MHz, for example, sends and receives signals with wavelengths of 37.5 centimetres (just under 15 inches). Operating at 1.9 GHz, the wavelengths are 16 centimetres (just over 6 inches). Wi Fi uses the 2.4 GHz frequency band with 12 centimetre wavelengths (just under 5 inches long).

The introduction of 5G will entail the use of considerably higher frequencies than these, with correspondingly shorter wavelengths. Above 30 GHz, wavelengths are just millimetres rather than centimetres long. The millimetre waveband (from 30 GHz to 300 GHz) is referred to as Extremely High Frequency, and its wavelengths are between 10 millimetres and 1 millimetre in length.

archive.fo/VapRp
realfarmacy.com/5g-space-radiation/

Attached: FCC, Big Tech Working To Bathe Earth With 5G Radiation No Matter How Many Die.png (301x188, 98.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/VapRp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Government body charged with protecting public health, Public Health England, advises us that there is no convincing evidence that Radio Frequency radiation (which radio, television, mobile phones, smartphones and 5G all use) has any adverse health effects on either adults or children.

This advice is based on the recommendations of a supposedly independent body called AGNIR (Advisory Group on Non-Ionising Radiation).

It turns out that far from being independent, AGNIR has a high proportion of members with blatant conflicts of interests, and their report distorted or simply left out of account evidence that should have compelled them to reach the opposite conclusion to the one they arrived at. In a forensic analysis of the report, the environmental health researcher, Sarah Starkey, makes it clear that only a wilful disregard of the available scientific evidence could explain its internal contradictions and apparent incompetence.

Health and safety simply do not feature in Government thinking, despite a veritable mountain of literally thousands of research papers demonstrating adverse health effects.

archive.fo/VapRp

So are we going to go all out as men and disable these emitters whenever possible?

If you find them on your property, yes, if you want to survive and not die of severe brain and nerve damage. Some have the option to live underground. I've heard some people are investing in several WiFi jammers, you could do that too. You could also faraday cage your home with EMF/RF proofing paints and/or blankets (but that costs a lot and everything needs to be grounded properly).

My best recommendation is NEVER use "smart" crap, never put a cell phone up against your head (keep it at a distance and talk on speaker mode) then put it away in another room or at a distance from you if you live in an apartment or an RV…. take nascent iodine daily (this will protect you from extreme radiation such as 5G or in the event of nuclear fallout).

what a dead empty board

you plan to go and destroy emitters in space? lol

5G will need nodes every so many hundreds of feet apart. There will be so many radio waves flying around at head level or just above that people's brains will start to fry. The gobberment used that same 5G radio waves to overheat people in buildings and kill them or cause them to run out. This has all been posted around the boards the past year. With enough searching, it can be confirmed.

what happened to Zig Forums? this sucks

Too many humans. Let them burn.

ACTUAL NEWS

anti-slide 454666

/killcen/ is,and has always been, a deep undercover FED

If you find them on your property, yes, if you want to survive and not die of severe brain and nerve damage. Some have the option to live underground. I've heard some people are investing in several WiFi jammers, you could do that too. You could also faraday cage your home with EMF/RF proofing paints and/or blankets (but that costs a lot and everything needs to be grounded properly).

My best recommendation is NEVER use "smart" crap, never put a cell phone up against your head (keep it at a distance and talk on speaker mode) then put it away in another room or at a distance from you if you live in an apartment or an RV…. take nascent iodine daily (this will protect you from extreme radiation such as 5G or in the event of nuclear fallout).

I wish. If I were you'd see pictures of Soros and his ilk behind bars by now.

A faraday cage does not need to be grounded.

Based reptilian Jew rotschilds doing some good for once

?killcen/, I have a 5g experimental prototype phone from my Chinese GF's relatives and there is stuff coming out of my right ear

What should i do?

You will be losing your free will soon.

Can't someone sue these fucks like boris johnson?

why aren't these researchers red pilled YET. WHY AREN'T THEY SHOOTING THE PEOPLE?

The signal is fairly weak and should be easy to block (if youtube is to be believed). If you already faraday cage/block parts of you're home (I live next to a big ass antenna) you won't have to change you're setup very much. People are already preparing light/heavy wear with foil lined films and metalized tapes with great success. My only complaint is there is not enough 5G in the wild to get an accurate picture yet. People are just producing various signals to hone in on a proto-setup.

We'll have to destroy the antennas, amplifiers, and the rest of the infrastructure as they set them up. It's the only way.

Yes genius and what about all the wildlife outside?

let's meet to discuss acts of  domesтiϲ teгᴦ೦rіsm

[email protected]

fucking retard kys

Nascent iodine will protect you from nuclear and microwave/electromagnetic radiation. I would consider 5G (~30 GHz) to be microwave radiation. Its not as dangerous as sticking your head in the microwave for one minute. But give it 10 to 15 years of constant exposure? Certainly the same results!

Okay this is just plain dumb.

Iodine pills protect you from radioactive FALLOUT, which contains radioactive isotopes of iodine as decay or fusion products from a nuclear blast. Iodine is a trace mineral and if you have a surplus of it in your body, you won’t absorb it from your diet and you won’t accumulate radioactive poisons in your thyroid.

Iodine does nothing to protect you from nuclear radiation, and it does nothing to protect you from RF/microwave radiation.

there is a difference between 5G wifi and 5G cellular iot.
5G Wifi is unhealthy. 5G cellular can kill a human if "misconfigured".

It's even worse. GSM, WIFI, 4G and 5G are partially microwaves. Radiation doesn't have to be ionizing to be harmful. microwaves heat up cells, which causes damage. also, it doesn't matter which frequency you use if you have enough energy.

Samefag detected.

It's a jew. Give it a break. Wishes he was human and all that.

It's worser
It's a bored edgy squeaker

real news