The Government Said It Has Mysterious Alloys Recovered From UFOs

Two Pulitzer-Prize-winning reporters made public some fascinating footage captured by military pilots of an unidentified flying object zipping across the skies, making sharp turns and occasionally hovering like a helicopter, and all with no visible signs of propulsion. With the internet as it is, we should've been drowned in stories about how "Independence Day PREDICTED THE FUTURE" or whatever.

The footage is odd, for sure. But it only makes up like 0.5 percent of the craziness within the New York Times article it came from.

The article says that between 2007 and 2012, there was something called the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program running out of the Pentagon, where at least one employee had the X-Files theme as their ringtone and their co-workers hated them for it. Their task was to investigate mysterious aerial phenomena. While there's a good chance they had a rubber stamp that read "It's just another damn drone from Walmart" so they wouldn't have to write it out all the time, the AATIP's creator, former Senator Harry Reid, fought to secure the program's findings, fearing that the United States would be helpless to defend itself from the technologies it discovered. That's the kind of s**t you say to justify keeping Magneto in a plastic cell underground.

Luis Elizondo, the former head of the AATIP, referenced "the many accounts from the Navy and other services of unusual aerial systems interfering with military weapon platforms and displaying beyond-next-generation capabilities." And most of the program's $22 million budget over five years went to an aerospace technology company owned by a billionaire named Robert Bigelow, who 100 percent believes aliens have visited earth. And that brings us to the pant-shitting part:

"Under Mr. Bigelow's direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena. Researchers also studied people who said they had experienced physical effects from encounters with the objects and examined them for any physiological changes."

Ah, OK. So. WHAT THE f**k. Is it just a rash, or a headache, or are these people District 9-ing and morphing into a new species that should be shot in the head?

Live Science tried debunking some of the article's claims by asking scientists and professors what they thought about it. Their grand conclusion is that there is no way an alloy could be unidentified. Thanks, guys. Excellent observation. There's no way there are things out there that we don't know! is some s**t-ass expertise. They didn't even try explaining the claim that the alloys are physically affecting people who interact with them. And it's hard to blame them. If I think about it for a second, my brain goes to scary places that make me want to hide under a bed and cry.

The whole article makes it seem like there are a lot of high-ranking government officials who are certain aliens are real, that they have visited us, and we should probably fear what they might try to do to us. So on a day-to-day basis, you should feel a tinge of anxiety about your career, the well-being of your children, whether democracy will hold in America, and maybe also aliens with their poisonous ship junk

cracked.com/blog/5-crazy-recent-news-stories-that-didnt-get-enough-attention/

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pentagon-ufo-alloys-program-recover-material-unidentified-flying-objects-not-recognise-us-government-a8117801.html

Attached: 323262.jpg (630x406, 34.09K)

Just fuck off

Ironically not even my thread and yet your still bashing it. Ha! You don't hate the content. You hate me. Now its fully understood. You don't like anything that has anything to do with me, no matter what it is, no matter how true. Let me suggest something: get out of here while you can still keep your sanity because I ain't leaving.

As a chemistry major I would find it hard that the alloy would be too "mysterious". The universe is made of like and constant materials, we know this because physics shows that the makeup of an atom changes based on the number of protons, neutrons, and electrons. Carbon-14 here is the same as Carbon-14 near Alpha Centauri.

The only thing mysterious might be it's combination, if it had organo-alloy principles (polymers and metals basically).

It is probably from some other nation's secret project.

Attached: 144841bd27017b4041bdc4996a8662bad90732e5cfe40a2bb39d022914547688.jpg (286x367, 25.56K)

LMAO, what the actual fuck?

Attached: 1559271414831.jpg (650x500, 111.52K)

There’s no such thing as an unidentified alloy because there are only so many stable isotopes of metallic elements, they all have distinctive chemical, spectroscopic, and nuclear properties, and they combine in ways that are more or less understood.

Plus metal is always raining down on the earth from space.. there really are tons of metallic objects on the planet that were not crafted by any human.

You mean unless someone found a way to stabilize and unstable alloy.

yea, that werent /killcen/, that were me (sac), the fake /killcen/

The man drove me nutty

I did not mean that. Stability is an intrinsic property of matter that we can not only explain with math, but also observe across the known universe. We can even predict the behavior of unstable elements we’ve never synthesized.

I mention it because there are elements that have never existed on earth before man showed up, but anything like that would not last a few years in a Nevada warehouse, let alone the voyage across space. Also, it would be radioactive, which also would not be confusing to any metallurgist or physicist.

Why don't you use the onion next time you fucking fag.

them's no words for a god fearing man to type

Advent when?

Attached: XCOM2 Bara Squad.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

I got a suggestion low brow, take it up with the mod..huh, wat mod?

eggZactlyˢʰᶦᵗᵐᵃʳᵏ ʳᵉᵍᶦˢᵗᵉʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ⁽ˢᵃᶜ⁾

have another shit sandwich

Attached: thumb_the-whopper-shit-sandwich-with-cheese-a-good-title-36187541.png (200x210, 26.57K)

Is johnny nigturd dead?

He fell off the wagon and ODed on meth
DOA

this is the same old nonsense from several years ago about the 'specially designed facilities in Las Vegas to hold the mysterious alloys'. it's not just fake news, it's old rehashed fake news.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS

you seem to think people know who you are, which is one of the symptoms of irrational loneliness affect disorder.

guessing it's safe to assume that's the same user with the scitzo persecution complex who keeps talking to himself in his threads to make it appear that people are interested in his scitzo story's

I never said I think you know exactly who I am, but you tend to always bash my news threads. And this thread wasn't even mine, it was some other user's thread. It does look like one of my threads, very similar style. So I came to a possibly irrational conclusion that you just hate anything I post, rather than the content itself. Perhaps thats not true, maybe I went a bit overboard. I do have a tendency to be paranoid from time to time.

It is you who are being more paranoid than me because I do get other anons who reply to my threads. And when they do I often respond back unless unwarranted.

irrational loneliness syndrome

I dont care who you are
ive only been here 5 days. your insane
I dont care
narcissist. since i dont know or care who you are, i dont know or care about what you consider to be a style

Not irrational and not lonely at all. I have a lot of spare time on my hands because I am retired. I post a lot of news because it is a hobby, although this was not one of my threads. When you see all my threads deliberately slid and they don't get bumped back for many hours or days, that is an indication I am out doing something else offline. Yesterday night, I could not sleep well so I came back on here to bump my threads back up and respond more. There seems to be one user who likes to slide my threads when I'm gone, then spams this place with celebrity gossip, crab and propane threads, the same one who originally spammed "poo in the loo" threads too. Don't know who that is, but I suspect its just another user who hates REAL NEWS.

Fine, if you don't care then no reason to bitch.

If you are new here let me give you a good tip: people come and go here all the time. Whether or not you like the news here doesn't matter because it will continue. If this is driving you up the wall, please beware for your own sanity that it will never stop. Those that have decided to leave probably got the drift sooner or later.

You have every right to be here, as does anyone else, but don't complain for voluntarily exposing yourself to actual news. Whether you stay or leave is 100% up to you and you alone.

The earth is flat and the south pole is actually the pizza crust shaped wall of ice surrounding the pizza shaped flat earth. beyond the ice are other land masses that we are not told about. UFO's come from there and under the ocean where nobody is allowed to look, able to look, or thinks to look.

I've actually heard of some strange conspiracies like that before. Would make for an awesome sci-fi film, that is, if they were to make the film watchable without using all those stupid special effects and unnecessarily high flicker rates.

who the fuck do you think you are? you seem to think you're important and everything is about you. the truth is you must not be very important because you feel the need to continually try to convince me that your important. nobody whos relevant needs to tell themselves that they are relevant. in 5 days, ive already recognized your pattern of talking to yourself in your irrelevant threads trying to make it appear as if you are popular, and admitting that you go into other peoples threads to convince people that you are relevant.

this conspiracy is just a rehashed nonsensical internet rumor that was started several years ago, and was quickly forgotten due the fact that its fake. how can a poorly constructed piece of fiction be a conspiracy?

Not once did I talk about myself in the comment you responded to. I simply said as long as you are here you best understand you are voluntarily subjecting yourself to news threads you may not like or agree with, and the news is not going to stop. Ask anyone else here, they'll tell you this is what you just have to put up with while here. People come and go all the time, its normal. Some can stand real news, others cannot.

There are anons who come and go, sometimes they leave comments and I'll reply to them. Am I talking to myself now?

Just a tip: if you really hate this place so much, leave before you become addicted to posting here, because little do you know some people in the past have gone insane because they cannot handle many of the bombshell news threads on a daily basis. One user ended up blowing his own brains out, no joke. Don't stand in the endless pit of fire if you can't stand the heat.

doctor samefag set an appointment to visit himself.