Deliberate Destabilization: Illegal Aliens Get Minimum Sentences for Killing Couple, Raping 12YO

RELATED: >>>/related/14

Two illegal aliens received prison sentences of 12 to 2O years, one for killing a young couple in a sanctuary city and another for raping a 12-year-old girl.

The Angel Family of 34-year-old Logan Wilson and his wife 32-year-old Jessica Wilson is outraged after an illegal alien was sentenced to just 12 years in prison after killing the young couple in a drunk driving crash in August 2018 in the sanctuary city of Marion County, Oregon.

Weeks ago, illegal alien Eduardo de la Lima Vargas from Mexico received a sentence of 12 years after killing the Wilsons, leaving their three young children now without parents, in a drunk driving crash where the couple’s motorcycle was wedged under the illegal alien’s pickup truck, Breitbart News originally reported.

According to prosecutors, Lima Vargas was driving with a blood-alcohol level of .10 percent when he hit and killed Logan and Jessica Wilson.

In interviews with the Statesman Journal last month, the family expressed their dissatisfaction with the sentencing of Lima Vargas:

Family members of the victims said the fact that De La Lima-Vargas would be housed and fed by the government and allowed to see his family while incarcerated felt like a “slap in the face.” [Emphasis added]

Logan’s sister Mariah Turnidge called De La Lima-Vargas an “incredibly selfish, immoral person.” She said he could’ve called a cab or slept in his vehicle the night of the crash. [Emphasis added]

In 2018, ICE agents arrested more than 1,640 illegal aliens convicted of murder, nearly 5,000 convicted of child sex abuse, and more than 54,600 who were convicted of drunk driving, Breitbart News reported. The vast majority of illegal aliens living across the United States, of which there are 11 to 22 million, are never deported.

Make no mistake, the US govt is involved in destabilizing the nation by allowing criminals to flood into our open borders to kill, rape and rob innocent Americans. Never give up your guns and remain vigilant and armed whereever possible.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/02/illegal-aliens-get-minimum-sentences-killing-couple-raping-12-year-old/
web.archive.org/web/20190603052559/https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/02/illegal-aliens-get-minimum-sentences-killing-couple-raping-12-year-old/

Attached: Illegal Aliens Get Minimum Sentences for Killing Couple, Raping 12-Year-Old.jpg (640x480, 41.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ive been on Zig Forums for 5 days now and im seeing an irritating pattern. your the user who says deliberate destabilization in every post. why do you keep saying that? it's stupid. it makes me not want to read your threads. ive also noticed that your the only one who posts in your threads. you talk to yourself 24/7 in here. why do you do that? you must be extremely bored and have no life. are you mentally ill?

How's the weather in Tel Aviv faggot?

I'm very glad you asked that question. Forced mass migration destabilizes societies as has been proven time after time again. What we see happening to most European countries, for example, is a form of deliberate destabilization. The governments are opening up the borders and allowing millions of third world Africans and Muslims pour into their countries. The result? Increased crime rates! Increased terror attacks! Increased social tensions and violence! Mass migration is a destabilizing force, and when deliberate and forced against the will of citizens, it causes lots of problems for those nations!

well, at least we can save money, minimum sentences are less expensive to taxpayers, right?

I would like to ask that same question to all the governments and politicians around the world who support flooding our countries with third world human garbage! Are they mentally ill? What in the name of hell do they expect by allowing this, and aiding this calamity? This OP is an example of the consequences of those insane actions! Now he have another traumatized child who was the victim of rape, and another couple killed. For what!?

We would be saving A TON of taxpayer money every single year by simply refusing to allow this scum to flood into our country and closing up the borders. If I were president, I would order the US military OUT of the Middle East and send them to the border with the authorization "shoot to kill" those who intend on invading our homeland! Fuck the virtue signaling politically correct garbage! When will enough be enough?

still samefagging to make it look like people read your scitzo threads, i see

who cares what 'you' would do? your opinion is irrelevant.

samefag. op talking to himself to compensate for nobody reading his empty thread again.

My opinion become relevant when someone wants a debate, and you picked one, so I am telling you what I know and how I feel about all this. You asked, I answered!

I just got on here 2 hours ago.

Except immigrants in all studies commit less crimes then the natives.

So how does that fact fit with this fear mongering?

Yes immigrants commit crimes like all human groups. But shear statistics show that they are less likely to commit a crime then your neighbors who already live in your town.

Also, illegally entering the United States is a misdemeanor. Equal to jay walking. So you would shoot them on the border for a misdemeanor?

Racism and xenophobia. Not true worry about our country.

all of these posts are OP talking to himself

Statistics have shown that were third worlders flee to in droves, unvetted, there happens to be more crime in those areas. Same as with in Europe with the increasing crime epidemic. Also take in the fact that some illegals come in here without a care for the local citizenry or laws in place. Not all are like that, but many are.

Newfag

ive quickly come to the undeniable conclusion that any possible value of your threads is instantly eliminated and overshadowed by your need to convince yourself that you are important. the only people who need to continually tell themselves that they are important are the people who feel they aren't important.

hard sage

im on college break user. the last time i was here was last summer. your a real faggot.

In every study it’s been found that illegal immigrants commit far more crime than natives. No to mention they’re there illegally which is a crime in the first place.

gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf

Educate yourself on the dangers of illegals user.

Oh, boo fucking hoo! Thats sure going to stop me!

HARDCORE SCORPION PEPPER!

Yeah, call me a racist again faggot, I like it. I am a racist. I choose my race over others. 14/88.

more like hardcore samefag, compelled to convince himself people think he is relevant.

hardcore nobody, an insignificant face in an ocean of faces, burdened by his realization that nobody pays attention to him.

arid, colorless, drab, dreary, drudging, dry, dull, dusty, flat, heavy, ho-hum, humdrum, jading, jejune, leaden, monochromatic, old, monotonous, numbing, ponderous, slow, stale, stodgy, stuffy, stupid, tame, tedious, tiresome, tiring, uninteresting, wearisome, weary, wearying, hardcore dolt

Call me all the names you want, shit for brains. Don't care and it won't stop the news from continuing.

When all you have to fight back with is name calling, you do not belong in college, you belong in kindergarten.

Not too sure what the difference is these days, considering all the snowflakes they produce today.

i was describing your threads and your samefagging, pretending you were talking to others. i wasn't talking about you.

I don't talk to myself, I do talk to others you jackass. Just because you don't like my threads doesn't mean no one else is interested in them you self-conceited dickhole.

caught samefagging

all sage disposed of, lots and lots of pepper

I gotta say im with Israel on this one, shoot any illegal migrant on sight, construct large border walls, and man the ever living fuck out of it so any oversights are taken care of.

THIS IS THE ONE ISSUE AMERICANS AND ISRAELIS AGREE UPON. KILL THE INVADING SCUM.

im not even the faggot your replying to but…
its time to stop posting.

all op samefagging. hes the only person in his thread. saged again.

The first 2 of those are me, the last one may or may not be op

Xenophobia in display

lol at you thinking you and I are the only ones on here. I done told you three or four times already, other people post here too and almost every day with have someone new visitor who stumbles in for a while, they come and go. Its the internet dude. Plus, Zig Forums had publicity now because of the shooting in NZ.

Does that mean racism? I'm only racist when scum like this come into our country, completely disregard the laws, put our lives at risk and shit on our culture. Otherwise, I don't care what they do as long as its in their own country!!

Could you imagine that in (((JewEurope))) he would have no sentence at all? Can you think like an Eurocuck and be okay with that?

In some places in Europe thats actually very true. I have been chatting on and off with a fellow from Europe, smart guy, he know French and English (kinda fuzzy sometimes with his English) but he was saying how Europe is being flooded with Africans, more so than Muslims, and these Africans tend to be hostile. When they commit crimes a lot of times they'll just face a small fine and be let loose back into society. Extremely unfair because if the average European commits the same crime, they could face large fines and even prison. It is a shame that they discriminate against their own citizens but let the third worlders do whatever they please. This is why so many right-wing nationalist parties won in the recent European elections, even the more leftist Europeans were getting sick and tired of it.

They are illegal in the first place bro that illegal immigration they do is a crime. There are 50 million of them that's a lot of criminals

They use the excuse that they don't understand our culture of not raping and killing. So they get lighter sentences. If that's true then why are they still granted leave to enter the country if they are not safe?

real news