Hilarious Kids Set Fire to Homeless Man's Tent While He Sleeps Inside

A GANG of cruel kids set fire to a homeless man’s tent while he was still inside, according to shocked onlookers.

The heartless youths ran away laughing as the tent went up in flames, forcing the rough sleeper to leap out.

ough sleeper.

“I hear kids shouting and running. So I look out the window and I saw a man getting out of the tent,” he told Classic Hits radio host Niall Boylan.

"There was this big group of kids aged around ten and there was probably about ten of them. They were running out across the road.

"About a minute later the group of kids came back and were chucking things at the tent. Rocks and sticks and things.

"So I don't know what had gone on before but he had gone back in [the tent] and was ignoring it.

"Then they start talking about setting fire, and that's when I called the guards."

John told how one of the kids then set fire to the tent.

"One of them ran up and lights the bottom of the tent and runs away.

"It runs out and they run back and do it again.

"Eventually they light the top and the group of them runs off. The man climbs out so he's safe he's out.

"Within a couple of minutes the whole tent is on fire."

The fire was put out by a worker from Dublin City council.

thesun.co.uk/news/9085878/homeless-man-tent-dublin-fire-youths/

Attached: oxwov79c9c231.jpg (720x506, 31.6K)

I don't see whats so funny about adding injury to insult. OP, hopefully one day this will be you and you can see how "funny" it is.

If I were the parent of one of these kids: punish my kid and tell the other parents to do the same, take away their iphones for a couple years, chores without any allowance for another year or so, and what was going to be their future allowance used to buy that poor old man another tent and a free meal. With a forced apology by the kid. This is what would have happened back in my day.

Based children cleaning up the streets.

No, they are just causing more pollution, damage to property, attacking innocent people who have done nothing wrong and, possibly, wasting taxpayer money if there were a lawsuit filed against the State for neglecting their duties to protect the public.

These kids are spoiled brats, likely some to end up in the same situation as these homeless men today as economic situations get much worse as they grow up. A perfect example of declining moral, arrogance, hubris, lack of judgment, parental pampering and societal decay which we see on a daily basis in the Western World.

So hilarious that you get 6 years in prison for doing it. Goodbye school, hello youth detention facility.

I see 4 girls and a nigger. Where's the video?

I’d rather watch this generation hunt down the filth on the streets than sit around engaging in degenerate activities like video games and Netflix

The REAL scum are the foreign mobs entering the country, being enriched by welfare at the expense of hardworking taxpayers, one of the same failed governmental policies that is increasing taxes and bankrupting average workers like yourself which ironically could one day put you out on the street too. See how this PSYOP works? Deliberate Destabilization.

With Torah in hand, all as planned, to kill off the white man.

fuck niggers

lol maybe the hobo shouldnt live in their town.

I think he's being sarcastic

based boomer

based

and redpilled

Every member of those foreign mobs that I've met has worked a hard, low skill and low pay manual labor job. The real solution is to band together with those foreign mobs and collectively demand more from our corporate and governmental overlords.

Pick one redditfaggot.

This OP now
He is psycho;ogicaly homeless in that he is a sociopath

How about those foreign mobs fix their own shithole countries with their hard work ethic and we'll continue to do fine without them in ours? Also, how about you kill yourself you race traitor boomer?

Who is the op? The headline is degenerate. Stop trying to make Zig Forums look bad, Al Jazeera.

Bait headline. Fuck off back to cuckchan, thanks. These little shits need to have their homes set on fire in compensation. If i were homeless I'd follow these kids home, pan handle enough money, and go to work in the evening. If you've lost everything, might as well go all in for revenge.

Attached: OPfegit.png (536x593, 130.01K)

go back to reddit, faggot.

Get a job.