Trump Stifles Mexican Tariffs After Alledged Deal With Mexico To Prevent Invasions

RELATED: >>>/related/14
ALSO RELATED: |

Trump had announced the tariff threat in response to a surge in illegal migration to the U.S. through Mexico this year. More than 144,000 people were apprehended after illegally crossing the southern border in May or were refused entry to the U.S. That’s the most in a single month in at least five years; the number has grown every month since January.

Also underreported was the fact over 1,000,000 illegals have invaded the US so far in 2019 and the year is not even half way over.

Mexico has agreed to "strong measures to stem the tide of Migration through Mexico, and to our Southern Border," Trump wrote.

I am pleased to inform you that The United States of America has reached a signed agreement with Mexico. The Tariffs scheduled to be implemented by the U.S. on Monday, against Mexico, are hereby indefinitely suspended. Mexico, in turn, has agreed to take strong measures to….

….stem the tide of Migration through Mexico, and to our Southern Border. This is being done to greatly reduce, or eliminate, Illegal Immigration coming from Mexico and into the United States. Details of the agreement will be released shortly by the State Department. Thank you!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 8, 2019

The State Department released the following "details" (which many said were beyond opaque):

state.gov/u-s-mexico-joint-declaration/

"Mexico will take unprecedented steps to increase enforcement to curb irregular migration, to include the deployment of its National Guard throughout Mexico, giving priority to its southern border. Mexico is also taking decisive action to dismantle human smuggling and trafficking organizations as well as their illicit financial and transportation networks. Additionally, the United States and Mexico commit to strengthen bilateral cooperation, including information sharing and coordinated actions to better protect and secure our common border.

The United States will immediately expand the implementation of the existing Migrant Protection Protocols across its entire Southern Border. This means that those crossing the U.S. Southern Border to seek asylum will be rapidly returned to Mexico where they may await the adjudication of their asylum claims."

Trump on Saturday also tweeted that Mexico also will buy “large quantities” of agricultural products, a stipulation that wasn’t included in a joint statement. As reported previously, Mexico did commit to deploying National Guard troops to help curb illegal migration and agree to care for Central Americans seeking asylum in the U.S. indefinitely as their cases wind through the system.

This also begs the question whether Mexico is in fact - or at least figuratively - "paying for that wall" as Trump had vowed:

“Mexico successfully avoided the catastrophe of tariffs but will pay a heavy price,” said Duncan Wood, director of the Mexico Institute at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars in Washington. “Potentially tens of thousands of refugee claimants will have to wait in Mexico while their claims are processed. Mexico will have to house, employ, educate and provide health care for them. This is a huge commitment” for the government.

One could ask, why should the United States taxpayers have to take care of Mexico's citizens?

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-07/trump-deal-reached-mexico-stem-tide-migration-tariffs-suspended
web.archive.org/web/20190608144724/https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-07/trump-deal-reached-mexico-stem-tide-migration-tariffs-suspended

Attached: Trump Stifles Mexican Tariffs After Alledged Deal With Mexico To Prevent Invasions.jpg (621x420, 66.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7114457/Migrants-detained-Mexico-sent-Guatemala-officials-fight-block-Trump-tariffs.html
archive.fo/WLAv4
geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/
archive.org/details/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier
apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a333462.pdf
archive.fo/jKSGu
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/aae98d
archive.fo/e8SPm
archive.fo/4QKv3
archive.fo/dVYxW
archive.fo/5EjHL
archive.fo/ujPEG
archive.fo/RIAjF
seed07.bitchute.com/DgELBJjfE0C2/uXHl8OPVWVIn.mp4
seed25.bitchute.com/JGrBdmFbMzJh/rLAaB2Lzavs.mp4
bitchute.com/video/VDsTr0zJMQWZ/
democratsagainstunagenda21.com/
factcheck.org/2018/06/illegal-immigration-statistics/
drudgereportarchives.com/dsp/timeline_html.htm
washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/new-border-surge-prompts-10-jump-in-2019-prediction-to-1-072-000-illegal-immigrants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why these invaders should be given any protection, whether by the US or Mexico, is beyond me. Send the savages back to their own countries and dump radioactive material all across the border so they die if trying to invade again! I'll be keeping my eye on this issue, because I smell a load of bullshit as usual.

I have another solution to the border problem too: re-locate our landfills all across the border to create a landfill wall. So-called 'migrants' won't want to climb and dig through mountains of garbage, disease and rat infestations! Clean up cities like LA and you could likely have half that landfill wall ready-to-go.

Do you know how the great nation of Hungary cut illegal immigration by 99%? I'll tell you how: no protection or civil rights for invaders! They built two heavily barbed wired fences all across their borders, deployed troops to patrol the borders, armed, and when they catch illegals trying to invade they plow them down with force, and leave them to walk back to where they came from, bloodied. If you want to deal with a CRISIS and INVASION God damn it, learn from Hungary. Hungary now has record low - RECORD LOW - illegal migration, and when I say record low I mean next to none.

The United States has gone full-blown PUSSY! We have the DHS and US Army purchasing diapers and hand-me-outs as they drive invasion forces into the nearest town!! What the hell is wrong with this country!? I am sick of it! Do we have a country or not? Is this our nation anymore, or not!? I'm getting pissed off! You know what we should do? We shoulould build a man-made river all across it, like we do with man-made lakes! I'd say a man-made lake across most of the border, and then add nuclear waste into that lake, so if they try swimming or sailing across it they'd die of radiation poisoning!

Oh, I know an even better idea! They want to waste all that taxpayer money on 5G which is going to give people brain cancer en mass, right!? Lets just build all the 5G towers across the whole border, make a 5G wall and bombard the invaders with 30Ghz microwave radiation! They'll start getting headaches and chest pain after a day or two and be too tired and sickly to make it all the way across the baron land!!

Attached: old man.jpg (1920x1141, 465.61K)

Attached: opportunities.jpg (1280x755, 358.44K)

don't let the GED faggot get under your skin. ignore him. he just thinks he's better than you because he's 1/3rd your age and better educated.

Attached: life goals.jpg (1280x745, 304.76K)

Attached: finally college.jpg (1280x736, 292.34K)

Attached: get a job.jpg (1280x734, 350.96K)

Attached: balanitis.jpg (620x413, 34.89K)

Oh I know. He's brainwashed. He'll learn the hard way, like most of the others, in due time. Ignorance and false hope breeds mass injustice and its about to HTF.

Here's a bit of reality waiting to bite them in the ass:

Attached: A-Z images_balanitis_230119 (3).jpg (300x200, 9.25K)

They literally grew up in those conditions, i doubt it would be much of a deterrent. Though a flaming wall of garbage might be promising…

op is a flamer, and this thread is a wall of garbage.

This thread is filled with garbage because of jackasses like you, but no worries, I don't really care. Zig Forums is full of garbage, with some exceptions, you just need to rummage through it to find the things of value.

My best advice: If you are still in high school, stay and finish. You will make more money, get better jobs, and feel better about yourself with a high school diploma.

But if it's too late for that and you left high school without a diploma, what are your options?

Disinfo. What is is true today was not true yesteryear. And regardless most people go to college today, many still end up wiping ass in hospitals, flipping burgers or pushing papers as a government secretary.

You can hate me for what I have to say. You can call me all the names you'd like. You can ridicule me, harass me, scoff at me, mock me, but you cannot change reality.

I'm getting my Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree at Cornell, and am going to practice Criminal Law. you're clueess, aren't you?

Can I Still Get My High School Diploma?
Some states have adult high schools, where you can take classes and earn a high school diploma. Most often, though, adult education is a route to a high school equivalency diploma, earned by taking the GED test, HiSET exam, or TASC test, depending on your state.

Fake “Internet high schools” claim to offer high school diplomas or "GEDs," but these are actually worthless. A few schools offer high school diplomas, but they can be costly and take several years. Even then, some employers or colleges won't take the certificate if it's based on online testing.

Many websites offer an "online GED" in a few weeks (or even a few days!), based on a quick test or "life experience." Be very wary of these. They are fakes; all you receive is phony diploma that means nothing. These online "schools" are diploma mills. They're in the diploma printing business, not the education business.

Is a GED the Best Choice?
What many people commonly say is a "GED" is a state-issued high school equivalency (HSE) diploma. The GED test was created in 1942 for people who were not able to finish high school. Today, there are two additional HSE tests: the TASC test and the HiSET exam. Which test or tests you can take depends on your state, but the three tests are fairly similar.

An HSE diploma is considered equal to a high school diploma by 97% of colleges and universities and virtually all businesses. It's essentially a high school diploma and gives you the opportunity for better jobs, more training, college study, vocational school, promotions, military enlistment, and government jobs.

The HSE certificate is issued by your state when you complete the four or five subject tests in person at an official test center. You can usually take the subject tests separately, so that you can concentrate on studying one subject at a time.

Well thats better than what I expected, all the luck to ya.

you're probably in your 40s. it's not too late to get your GED and get started

Back in the day, many didn't even need this to get a decent job and provide for a family, but I understand times are much much different today, so if you are young, yes you should graduate high school. Be very cautious though about college, a lot of it ends up being a scam and will leave you nowhere. Thats not true in all cases, but many. Whatever student loans you might decide taking, just know you are going to be required to pay it all back off with interest, so don't cave to current loan sharking practices. Be cautious about fiscal realities around you.

the last things I need to worry about are interest rates or student loans. that's covered.

I wish, then again, maybe due to modern times, I may be better off older and currently retired. Early 70s

We were having a great time here, all of our food was local and the same price as beaner grown trash. The farmers in my state just throw the fucking seeds out and grow shit, all kinds of shit. We've found new fruit crossbreeds from them that are fucking delicious, and all grown in the next town over.
I just hope our market doesn't go beaner again, now that zion don dropped his threats.

speechless. so you're basically already dead?

im not sure I believe you. post a photo.

No way. I'm not going to be ID'd here. I care about my privacy and well being. I have, however, posted a picture with me and my wife of when we were young, with the eyes blanked out of-course, and there were some memes Johnny Neptune created afterwards. Someone here may have the original pic, I had to wipe all the metadata from the image before posting it too which took me some time.

This is a good sign, so far…. but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet. We'll see if this is not another PR stunt in due time….

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7114457/Migrants-detained-Mexico-sent-Guatemala-officials-fight-block-Trump-tariffs.html

here's me and my fiance. post a pic and prove you're 70. nobody is here to 'ID you'. none of us are that important.

Attached: 61182154_2313111179008822_3919781261081575424_n.jpg (960x960, 57.1K)

I live out in the rural areas too, and from my own experience, some are doing great here, while others not too far away are having hard times with their crops due to geo-engineered weather wars. I won't name any specific town, but recently a town was flooded which caused some concern even though we all live a decent distance away. My concern is the geo-engineering is premeditated war on those who wish to live self-sufficiently out in the more rural areas, because with Agenda 21/2030 and all, thats still the larger plan by the international banking cartel running the UN and most Western governments.

you're completely insane.

are you the guy who says he's 70 years old?

NOW TELL US GEO-ENGINEERING ISN'T REAL
Extensive List Of Weather Modification Patents: archive.fo/WLAv4
geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/
Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025: archive.org/details/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier
apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a333462.pdf
Harvard Scientific Paper Details Entire Geo-Engineering Program Using Jet Aircraft: archive.fo/jKSGu
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/aae98d
Mainstream Media Admits Governments CAN Modify Weather: archive.fo/e8SPm
archive.fo/4QKv3 | archive.fo/dVYxW | archive.fo/5EjHL
CIA Admits Weather Modification Can Be Used As A Military Weapon: archive.fo/ujPEG
archive.fo/RIAjF | seed07.bitchute.com/DgELBJjfE0C2/uXHl8OPVWVIn.mp4
More Shocking Evidence Chemtrails Do Exist And Future Health Issues Unknown:
seed25.bitchute.com/JGrBdmFbMzJh/rLAaB2Lzavs.mp4
LEAKED FOOTAGE OF INSIDE MILITARY CHEMTRAIL JETS:
bitchute.com/video/VDsTr0zJMQWZ/

democratsagainstunagenda21.com/

UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL.

has it ever crossed your mind that you try to compensate for what you never learned by pretending that you know things that aren't true?

If you have an open mind, and really dig into this stuff, you will find plenty more evidence and documentation that is IS all true, and that there really are nefarious activities by oligarchs and corrupt politicians to subjugate and cull the masses into serfdom. There are political activists - some who are politicians themselves - fighting this all around the world!

hogwash. That's all bottom tier run-of-the-mill lunatic fringe flat earth psycho conspiracy hogwash.

if you have an open mind you will realize you're 70 years old without a high-school diploma surrounded by 21 year old college students, trying to validate yourself by pretending you can teach us something.

Just don't say you weren't warned, buddy. Your cities actually depend on those being targeted by this geo-engineering for food and other resources. Unless that is, you don't mind eating mass produced plastic rice and MSG-laced chicken from China and consuming their shitty cheap products.

shut it, old fool

Furthermore, you younger generations never had the luxury of holding onto older utilities that were Made-In-The-USA did you? Because let me tell you something, we made HIGH QUALITY products back in the day, which many of them still work great today! I have an old manual 60s Maytag washer that still works just fine today. The only repair job I had to do in was replace a ripped belt for the engine. And my old Jenn-air stove? Still works like a charm! Those products were built to last! Nowdays all that cheap junk from China will break down within 2 to 3 years and the whole things need to be replaced which is a rip-off! You want to stick with QUALITY you got to stick to the side of America!

I also have a B&D coffee maker from the 1970s, Made In The USA, and still today it works just fine! Only got to clean it out once in a while with some vinegar and water.

Attached: Screenshot-006715.jpg (1024x767, 126.8K)

I loved watching that show! I remember them, they were pretty funny negros. What a classic!

"Winston tastes goooood! Like a cigarette shoooooould!"

Rummaging for Reverse Sages

Attached: 8-n-Rummage-Sale.png (1439x2291, 839.81K)

did I mention that I'm in college?

well tbqh I've never seen it before. I simply googled 'junk man' and that's what popped up. go sand the rust off your refrigerator.

the damage has already been done. trump is on his way out. the ship is sinking…you will go down with it. stay off the train.

Attached: 20190502_122948.png (1280x854, 715.65K)

You are a liar
Why do you lie /killcen/?

Is it to get attention?

Do yu lie when you are drunk?
Now I dodn't think that you erred in yor claim of 1 mil illegals so far in 2019

I think that you lied on purpose

How does it feel to be a liar with no honor?

Illegal Immigration Statistics - FactCheck.org

Posted on June 28, 2018 | Updated on January 9, 2019 … How many immigrants are living in the U.S. illegally? … saying the population increased by 470,000 per year from 2000 to 2007, but only by 70,000 per year from 2010 to 2015

Now who do i believe?

The paranoid prepper who gets his news from people as mentally damaged as him?
Or from real gov stats?

lol this was topkek for the level of stupidity

Pearls before swine.

I didn't lie, that was a TOP HEADLINE ON DRUDGE REPORT a few days ago! Hold on because I'm trying to find an archive of it so I can screenshot it…..

drudgereportarchives.com/dsp/timeline_html.htm

THERE

Attached: THERE.png (898x541, 158.9K)

The news was posted on Drudge Report, top headlines.

washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/new-border-surge-prompts-10-jump-in-2019-prediction-to-1-072-000-illegal-immigrants

New border surge prompts 10% jump in 2019 prediction to 1,072,000 illegal immigrants

THIS IS A CRISIS!
>>>/related/14