Facebook Says Using the Word “Honk” Violates Its Community Standards

summit.news/2019/06/10/facebook-says-using-the-word-honk-violates-its-community-standards/
Facebook removed a post which consisted simply of the word “honk,” asserting that it was a violation of their community standards.

Yes, really.

The use of the word stems from the ‘clown world’ meme – a nihilistic position many on the right are taking in light of a society in the grip of ‘progressive’ degeneracy run amok.

Apparently, it’s now verboten to even allude to the meme on Facebook.
The fact that Facebook is now ruthlessly enforcing its far-left ideology across its own platform cannot be denied.

Over the weekend, the Silicon Valley giant banned Natural News, which had 2.5 million followers on the platform, just hours after leftist website the Daily Beast published a hit piece against its owner Mike Adams.

Last month, Facebook banned yours truly along with a number of other conservative commentators for no specific reason whatsoever.

Facebook is now clearly operating as a publisher not a platform in violation of the Telecommunications Act of 1996 and is engaging in flagrant election meddling.

Will the Trump administration do anything about it or will his base continue to be placated by meaningless tweets which aren’t followed by any real action?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x420, 186.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/
1776free.com/
bing.com/
gab.ai/
poal.co/
home.parler/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/
d.tube/
bit.tube/
brighteon.com/
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
ugetube.com
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
dissenter.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/
unseen.is/
joinalbin.com/
usa.life/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/47/230
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honk Honk 🤡🌎

Eventually we could get most of the necessary vocabulary in the English language banned from the platform.

Honestly I wish I could feign even the slightest bit of disbelief. The world is one hell of a funny place

#
Honk! Honk!

Attached: 4d6.gif (452x523, 3.8K)

#onk
#onk

You mean to create something like the "New-Speack" in 1984?

Attached: dae63c0a3b111301feb774a8e9f5dda4c057584219ec9f0cc74e2f81350dea7c.png (295x221, 93.16K)

Well it is a lazy way to express your racism so they are right.

Was it their intention to confirm clown world with this action?

Attached: How the world will end.jpg (751x663, 92.27K)

Not quite. Newspeak aimed to control thought by destroying language and replacing it with something more rigid. Whereas I would propose more of a guerilla war on language where we turn innocuous words and phrases into landmines to make it more difficult for normal users to post on Faceberg without getting banned.

this guy is so edgy
wanna do a 69?
[email protected]

#Communism

They're going to generate more support for the "Racists" by being overbearing and cruel, so they're wrong to react in such an immature way.

honk(ey)

What do you think "trans women are women", "feminine penis", and the hissyfit over workarounds like "real women", "biological women" etc are about? Removing any ability to convey meaning or distinguish differences.

Same with Coulter's Law: "Texas man" (illegal Nicaraguan) molests child, calling 2nd generation third-worlders "American" and Mohammed's "Swedish" so you can't talk about who's doing the actual raping and killing. We need to go back a step: whenever DuhShiticus murders somebody in the ghetto, it's "African shootout kills two".

No loss there. Honkeys were oil drillers who would pull up outside the sheboons home and honk the horn so as to not have to get out of their car in the ghetto for a date.

People have begun doing it to themselves anyway. For example, one may make a friendly joke about blacks and fried chicken, and someone will call that racist when they actually mean it's politically incorrect. As a result, the former word becomes much more vague.

The same thing is in Genesis. Lot tells his sons-in-law that God has come to destroy the city, but they believed he was joking.

The value of honk have increased.

Attached: clown world.gif (500x333, 403.63K)

People are so desensitized to tyranny that they'd just learn and avoid every lang-mine we could create, just so they'd retain access to cat pictures and social validation.

I hate clowns and degenerates that stop you from having sex.

I'd love to accelerate this, any more words we could make them ban?

Everyone should post Honk now. Facebook will be dead by tomorrow.

Well, I think the largest returns would be certain slang used by Gen Z, but that might be a be a bit derivative.

Maybe something that's entered the common lexicon of people in general? If you make enough hoops for people to keep jumping through, it's eventually going to be more trouble than it's worth being politically correct… Though I don't doubt that some would cling toward "not offending people" accelerating some social dystopian future speak.

Honkpill is the least nihilistic a thing can possibly be.

OH LORD, MAKE MY ENEMIES RIDICULOUS

God delivered.

Attached: 0% mad.jpg (676x858, 109.53K)

Attached: nohonk.jpg (339x400, 24.54K)

So, that would mean a lot of Homestucks would be banned.

real news

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/ (for news)
1776free.com/
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
poal.co/
home.parler/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
bit.tube/
brighteon.com/ (aka real.video)
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
ugetube.com (gun tutorials)
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
dissenter.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

Alternatives to Facebook

unseen.is/
joinalbin.com/
usa.life/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/

Honk is an onomatopoeia Google, and has been in use since circuses became popularized no it's not a racial or homophobic slur.

The law that requires news broadcasters to be unbiased was repealed and the good Samaritan law from the common carrier regulations protects them from people suing them for violating your first amendment rights.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/47/230
Why is big tech above the law?
Why do such unfair laws exist?
They want to keep these matters out of court because they KNOW that they'd lose otherwise and what they are doing is unconstitutional and illegal.

Zig Forums has the power to manipulate reality now.

How exactly is a clown racist you dumb nigger?

anti-slide 2223

bumping LEGIT NEWS

fake news

real news:
i'm hooked on eating shit

my anus hurts
>>>/freedomzine/356

paint dries

Do like Andy, just-kiss-it, fuck off for good
>>>/freedomzine/245

Jesus rewards honesty..true

Thank for the list user.

And watching them dance would not be amusing?

The answer is Hank posting.

Attached: hank1.jpg (310x504, 26.52K)

real news