Good! Court Rules Google Inc. To Face Lawsuit For Discrimination Against Conservatives

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

Google must face a massive class-action lawsuit about the tech giant’s discriminatory practices against its conservative employees, according to a California court.

Current and former Google employees say in a lawsuit that the company discriminates against non-progressives on the basis of their political viewpoint, and against whites, Asians, and males on the basis of sex and race.

Breitbart.com reports:
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/07/google-cant-dodge-conservative-employees-discrimination-lawsuit-court-says/

Google attempted to have the case dismissed. But a judge in California, where political discrimination is illegal, ruled against the company.

The case will now move to a legal process known as discovery — meaning that Google must provide Dhillon and other attorneys working on the case access to its internal documents.

This is potentially a huge problem for the tech giant, as previous leaks of internal documents and video have repeatedly exposed the company’s extreme political bias.

The case was sparked by the firing of James Damore in 2017 after he wrote an internal memo — subsequently leaked to the press by leftists within the company — calling for more political diversity at the company.

After Damore initiated legal proceedings, other former Google employees joined the class-action lawsuit. Damore has since exited the case and entered arbitration, but the case will still proceed on behalf of the other plaintiffs.

“This ruling is a significant step forward for all California workers, and sends notice to Silicon Valley that discrimination of any kind will not escape legal scrutiny,” said Dhillon in a statement. “It is illegal in California to discriminate against an employee for his or her legally protected characteristics, and we are excited to move forward with discovery into Google’s challenged employment practices that our clients allege discriminate on the basis of political orientation, race, and gender.”

Dhillon, whose lawsuit challenges one of the wealthiest and most powerful technology companies in the world, says her case has been made possible by small contributions from individual donors.

Testimony obtained from Google employees by Breitbart News has previously exposed the company’s discriminatory treatment of employees who question progressive narratives at the company. One described “constant abuse, sneers, insults, and smears” combined with a “learned helplessness because you know your abusers are supported by management.”

newspunch.com/google-fact-anti-conservative-discrimination-lawsuit-court-says/
web.archive.org/web/20190611134434/https://newspunch.com/google-fact-anti-conservative-discrimination-lawsuit-court-says/

Attached: Court-Rules-Google-Inc.-To-Face-Lawsuit-For-Discrimination-Against-Conservatives.jpg (46.67 KB, 955x500)

Other urls found in this thread:

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/
1776free.com/
bing.com/
gab.ai/
poal.co/
home.parler/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/
d.tube/
bit.tube/
brighteon.com/
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
ugetube.com
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
dissenter.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/
unseen.is/
joinalbin.com/
usa.life/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/
desuarchive.org/freedomzine/thread/356/
desuarchive.org/freedomzine/thread/245/

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products.

There is no such thing as 'Google Inc.'

James Morgan
James Morgan

I think they changed to to Alphabet Inc. recently, but fuck it. If I want to call them Google, I'll call them Google. Everyone knows them as Google anyway.

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

you don't know the difference between an LLC and a CORPORATION, do you?

Attached: corporations-vs-llc.jpg (67.78 KB, 1379x480)

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

you don't get it, do you? you called them INCORPORATED. they're not.

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

Piss off, because I'm not paying attention.

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

no.
do tell.

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/ (for news)
1776free.com/
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
poal.co/
home.parler/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
bit.tube/
brighteon.com/ (aka real.video)
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
ugetube.com (gun tutorials)
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
dissenter.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

Alternatives to Facebook

unseen.is/
joinalbin.com/
usa.life/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Alphabet indeed IS a corporation, the parent holding corporation for Google LLC. but 'Alphabet' is not Google.

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

but you'll at least admit that you created this thread without even understanding that Google never incorporated?

John Reyes
John Reyes

what else do you not understand about the subject?

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

just let me know, and I'll explain it to you.

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

that way, maybe in your upcoming threads, you won't end up looking stupid.

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

in your second paragraph, you copied and pasted the term 'company', but when you created your own headline, you incorrectly stated that Google was 'incorporated'. A company and a corporation are two totally different things.

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org/
search.yacy.net/
1776free.com/
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
poal.co/
home.parler/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
bit.tube/
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
dissenter.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

Alternatives to Facebook

unseen.is/
joinalbin.com/
usa.life/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

I think they changed to to Alphabet Inc. recently
no, Google did NOT 'change to to Alphabet'
Alphabet is the umbrella parent corporation.

everybody knows them as Google anyway
there's a reason everybody knows them as Google:
because THEY'RE STILL GOOGLE !!!

just admit that you haven't actually researched this subject at all. Not even a little bit. you think you're an expert, who's qualified to 'inform people' about big tech, but you haven't even taken out the time to understand what Alphabet is, or what Google is.

by the way, nice job @ 'to to'

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

I don't use a botnet like Google, so I wouldn't keep up with all their BULLSHIT like a commie like you would. So go fuck yourself because I don't GIVE A FLYING SHIT!

Google INC. got sued! Good!

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

HOLY FUCK ITS GOING IN TO DISCOVERY.

Holy fuck google are going to be forced to release all sorts of skeletons they have been keeping in their closets.

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

in your 'rush' to pretend like you're an 'expert', you failed to actually become an expert. you didn't even invest 30 seconds into learning what Google's corporate structure is, or what Alphabet is.

"I think they changed to Alphabet recently" really?

'i think' simply isn't good enough.

by the way, when I said "in your rush to pretend like you're an expert', I was being facetious, because you've been doing this for a very long time, repeating the exact same thing over and over and over again every single day. There hasn't been any 'Rush'. You've had plenty of time to invest a few seconds into learning the difference between Google and Alphabet, but you still haven't lifted a finger to educate yourself about the subject.

But that hasn't stopped you from thinking you can educate other people, right?

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

"I think they changed to Alphabet recently" really?
'i think' simply isn't good enough.

Of course it is.
As long as hes not claiming he knows for sure then its perfectly fine to say he thinks something.

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

I don't use a botnet like Google, so I wouldn't keep up with all their BULLSHIT

You're absolutely correct!!
You DON'T know a goddamn thing about the subject, any more than you know a motherfuking thing about smartphones or apps or any other technology. and you admit you don't know a goddamn motherfucking thing about these subjects.

Yet all day everyday you pretend like you are an expert.

You can't have it both ways. Either You Don't know Jack fucking shit or you are an 'expert'….

and today you finally admitted you don't know the first motherfucking thing about any of these subjects whatsoever, completely discrediting everything that you ever say about them.

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

Go fuck yourself commies!

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

He was able to copy and paste somebody else's stupid boring worthless idiotic story, but he didn't pay attention to what he was copying and pasting, obviously…..

Because the article he copied and pasted clearly called Google a COMPANY.

But when he created his own headline, he clearly demonstrated his complete lack of understanding when he incorrectly called Google 'INCORPORATED'.

So not only is he completely uninformed about Google, but he has also admitted not bothering to take out 30 seconds to understand the corporate structure of Alphabet.

And when somebody pats themself on the back, touting themselves as an 'expert', claiming they are the only one who reports (copies and pastes) 'REAL NEWS', guesswork and sloppy errors are unacceptable.

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

Please go ahead and tell me the other things you 'think you know', but you actually don't understand at all, so I can go ahead and correct you and teach you.

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org/
search.yacy.net/
1776free.com/
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
poal.co/
home.parler/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
bit.tube/
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
dissenter.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

Alternatives to Facebook

unseen.is/
joinalbin.com/
usa.life/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

what is an operating system?
well, if your talking about an operating system…
-bill gates

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

I was referring to the guy here
Obviously if you say 'I think' something you arent claiming to be an expert. So theres no need to go off on him that hes not an expert.

Also, some of these terms are different in other countries. In the UK alphabet would be a public limited company. As opposted to a private limited company. I think. But if Im wrong I would welcome your correction
So that can also cause additional confusion.

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org/
search.yacy.net/
1776free.com/
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
poal.co/
home.parler/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
bit.tube/
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
dissenter.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

Alternatives to Facebook

unseen.is/
joinalbin.com/
usa.life/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/

Blake Long
Blake Long

YOU'RE*

trust me, Bill Gates knows the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.

So does every third grade school child

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

Oh here he is, its Johnny again. And he's got to "correct" everyone about everything, when no one fucking cares!

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

=What is incorporation?
When you incorporate a business, you evolve from a sole proprietorship (or general partnership) into a company that’s formally recognized by its state of incorporation. In other words, it becomes a legal business entity of its own — separate from the individuals who founded it. The new company structure often falls into two categories: a limited liability company (LLC), or a corporation (corp)

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

You failed to include a comma after the word 'oh', then you begin a sentence with the word 'And', and you used double quotation marks when single quotation marks were the correct choice.

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

You are not teaching me jack shit, or anyone for that matter. You are nitpicking about some "error" or "flaw" I really don't give a flying FUCK about! Whether Google is a corporation or not they still behave like bullies and deserve to be sued for discriminating against their own employees. So go take your PhD and fuck yourself up the ass with it!

John Myers
John Myers

I made an error I really don't give a flying fuck about

yeah, it's obvious you didn't give a fuck, because that's exactly why you made the error in the first place.

You didn't give enough of a fuck to actually learn about the subject before you decided to pretend like you're an expert.

'Not giving a fuck' is how EVERYBODY fucks things up

maybe from now on, you might want to start giving a flying fuck, and you can avoid making yourself look like a dumbass?

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

You are not teaching me jack shit
it appears that all of your teachers in school and I have something in common.

I mean, shit…. I've explained the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE at least 500 times in the past year, and you still don't understand how to differentiate between them.

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

recently
Oct. 2nd 2015

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

'not giving a fuck' is exactly how people become obese

'not giving a fuck' is how people become illiterate adults

'not giving a fuck' isn't anything to be proud of

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

I don't see an issue here. nobody likes conservatives.

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

'not giving a fuck' is how people end up with rotting teeth

'not giving a fuck' is how people end up with greasy, matted hair

'not giving a fuck' is nothing to brag about

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

'not giving a fuck' is how people end up with shitstain skidmarks in their pants

'not giving a fuck' is how people end up in prison

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

'not giving a fuck' is how people end up creating erroneous headlines calling Google a corporation

'not giving a fuck' is how people end up looking uninformed

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

actually, Bill Gates never said that, or anything even vaguely similar to it.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

'not giving a fuck' is how people end up trying to present themselves as experts, while never actually doing even the most simple of research on the subject

'not giving a fuck' is how people end up putting their foot in their mouth and making a fool out of himself when everybody realizes they aren't an expert, not even by the farthest stretch of the imagination

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

You're such an autistic faggot, you silly nigger.
Are you even capable of grasping that your arguing your own Red Herrings that are in no way pertinent to the point of this thread, dipshit?
That nothing you say effects what's going to happen to Google, and rest of your commie shit stain, social attack vectors?
Are you even human enough to feel the shame, and embarrassment that you should for exposing your obsessive, compulsive idiocy to the entire internet?
You useless, mindless commies shit smears are all the same.
There's a reason you just keep on losing, you retarded nigger.
Thank you.

Attached: gud1.jpeg (68.61 KB, 646x687)

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

When you discriminate against conservatives so hard that even a CALIFORNIA COURT can't get you off, you dun fucked up.

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

You useless, mindless commies shit smears are all the same

you meant to say 'commie* shit smears', but you failed

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

Whoa! Good catch nigger!
Doesn't change shit, you autistic faggot.
You're still a fucking loser.

Attached: 1da784bed0776b748733251163726e3819082e52a3b8b6205d7752a080331e90.jpg (15.84 KB, 170x255)

William Cox
William Cox

the court will end up ruling in Google's favor, finding them not laible for any loss or damages.

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

stupid boring worthless idiotic story
And here we have the buried lede, this whole tirade is an attempt to discredit this story and derail us from the fact that THE GOGGLES COMPANY has been ruled by a court of law in CALIFORNIA to be discriminatory toward conservatives.

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

And that's what I get for seeing "ruled against them" and jumping the gun, it was only the dismissal that was ruled against.

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

the court will end up ruling in Google's favor, finding them not laible for any loss or damages.

Doesnt matter.
We are in discovery. Thats the real win because it means all jewgles dirty laundry is going to be aired in public.
Fining them would hardly make a difference anyway. But airing all their shitty sjw practices for all to see will be at worst funny and at best funny and devestating to google.

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

Hey, you retarded faggot. All of your bullshit has already been BTFOd. It's just a matter of time before enough people catch wind of the facts and truth, beyond your failed attempt at censorship, and you commies shit stains won't have anywhere to hide.
You're going to swing, traitor.
…tick tock, you pathetic little house pet.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

Tell me the last time you personally got to go through the discovery files of any civil lawsuit.

Winning?

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

RE: YOU COMMIES SHITSTAINS

It must be your childhood misdiagnosis of a 'learning disability'….. Apparently, its actually a learning INABILITY

You honestly don't understand the difference between a singular and plural, do you?

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

There's actually a very valid technical legal reason why they don't allow Discovery to become public.

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

It's not surprising that a fully grown adult male who is incapable of differentiating between 'plural' and 'singular' I would also think I'm 'attempting censorship'.

I guess you're really not the sharpest tool in the shed after all, are you?

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

RE: you're going to swing, traitor

I'm guessing when you say 'traitor', you're referring to the fact that I reject your repugnant homosexuality?

And while my wives and girlfriends have all allowed me to bring other women into bed with us, I don't like using labels, so the term 'swinging' is not what I have ever called those experiences.

My girlfriends, wives and I have just always called it 'fucking other girls'.

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

catch wind of the facts and truth
The 'facts and truth' like you not realizing when you are incorrectly using plural versions of commie?

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

BTFOd : not the correct past tense version of BTFO

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

So far, you are nothing more than an ironic endless stream of grammatical errors and erroneous assumptions.

Let me know when you finally complete a sentence at the level of the average 3rd grader.

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

BWAHAAAAHAHA!!!
SIX FUCKING SPERG POSTS!
All because I PURPOSELY added that S.
BWAHAAAAHAHA!!
You're too fucking easy, you irrationally emotional, triggered fucking retarded kike!
BWAHAAAHAAAHAA!!!
Just another worthless commies shit smear!
I didn't even read your bullshit past your first nigger tier post, faggot! HAAAHAHA!!!
Show the class how incapable you are of controlling your impulses, faggot.
Post more nonsense.
ps. Google, and the rest of your social protections, are going to burn. Then what, nigger?
…tick tock.

Attached: done.png (495.81 KB, 500x586)

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

Don't you feel stupid?

Attached: 8c26a638caebbf3cd3ff3e8a68144acd9b3881ff7bac4efb6fffcb5e61b5db1e.jpg (18.69 KB, 255x238)

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

at first I didn't know what user was talking about, with his retarded bitching about Limited Liability Companies vs Incorporations, but now I see that he was correct. You typed 'Google Inc', but they aren't incorporated. you're a dumbass, and he was correct all along.

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

Red Herring.
Inconsequential to the point.
Retards abound.

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

Ahhhhh, the timeless classic "I misspell things on purpose" excuse. if you only knew HOW MANY times I've seen idiots like you try to mask their illiteracy will that predictable bullshit.

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

not at all. if OP is too stupid to know the difference between a corporation and an LLC, he's also too stupid to be relied on for any information.

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

why on Earth would 'I' feel stupid?

it's you who can't communicate on the level of the average third grader.

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

BWAHAAAAHAHA!!
Retarded commies shit smears are all the same.
Irrationally emotional house pets. Totally miserable creatures who believe they know what's best for you.
ALWAYS "smarter" than you too. It really doesn't matter if you "feel" stupid. You ARE stupid.
Fucking retarded faggot.
Keep posting. I'm almost embarrassed for you.
Not quite yet.
HAAHAHA!!

Attached: 09d2082df9c2ec8d13fc683c9f05ecb3443ca0d461cf90b1f0a60ff212f26784.jpg (11.04 KB, 165x255)

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

Q: would you take 'life advice' from a fully grown adult who was unable to learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're', no matter how many hundreds of times he had people explain it to him?

A: inconsequential, my ass

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

still trying to distract from your idiotic grammatical errors?

lol

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Still clinging to your embarrassing asperger idiocy, you obsessively compulsive little faggot?
BWAHAAAAHAHA!!!
You commies shit smears are all the same.
Give it a rest, retarded nigger.

David Jackson
David Jackson

RE: always smarter than you

lol i guess so, huh? after all, I'M the one who taught you how you were unable to differentiate between plural and singular.

how did that feel?

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

ps. double check "your/you're", you fucking brainlet.
I'm now this much closer to being embarrassed FOR you, little one.

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

Attached: 3931a421c88ee50662a58f7e8f93023f61420b99ee76850585258783064b172f.jpg (5.86 KB, 225x225)

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

I can't wait! >:D

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

Attached: b305be9fe4b168eeadf89d703c4f2cbb70adcf11c77c783a5d36c62b097199b0.jpg (13.17 KB, 255x204)

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

A: Christian Bale

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

Q: who's THE shittiest actor in Hollywood?

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

thinks 'double quotation marks' are called 'checks'

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

So, you're new here, faggot?
Like I said, please keep embarrassing yourself in front of the entire class.
It's fucking gloriously entertaining!
BWAHAAAAHAHA!!!

Attached: SuperSmirk1.jpg (4.61 KB, 154x157)

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

Wow. You can't even keep. I didn't realize you were this naive.
I am now officially embarrassed FOR you, champ.
Keep posting, though, because I don't quite pity you yet!
BWAHAAAAHAHA!!

Attached: Smirkpremecy.jpg (105.41 KB, 500x500)

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

I see you're still struggling to come to grips with your embarrassing spectacle of illiteracy.

Eventually you'll either get over it, and accept it, or you won't…..

Matthew Green
Matthew Green

RE: you can't even keep

you wordsmith, you!

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

It's so easy to run circles around you, that there's no reason to even run… I could easily walk circles around you or even drag myself in circles around you.

This is very much like kicking a blind three-legged dog in the face….

Not very much of a challenge

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

Behold, anons!
THIS is how easy it is to poke a retard into full sperging embarrassment!
Put the ADHD kike into a round room, and tell him there's a penny in the corner.
All you have to do is porpusely misspell a few words. It gives these commies shit smears something to argue about because they know their ideology, and belief paradigm can't hold up to scrutiny, and rational debate. That's why Google, and the rest use censorship, and why they are all going to crash and burn.
And arrogant little shits like this fucking nigger will get buried under the rubble.
Good riddance to retardation, and subhuman, degenerate filth!
By the way, what does it feel like to just keep on losing at everything you try in life, on every level?
Have you ever even flavored success, you little stain?
BWAHAAAHAHA!

Attached: fbd1ae8c2cb4c950cabae2ba2b3ee31d5ac9b6d67a47436438fbf9e988da6ea3.jpeg (14.61 KB, 180x255)

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

PANIC IN DC

#israel #china #usa #trump #darktolight #ai #elonmusk #spacex #tesla #bts #iran #iraq #starlink #stan #youtube #amazon #google #facebook #twitter #netflix #news #breakingnews #london #star #starlink #cnn #nbc #abc #cbs #fox #russia @realdonaldtrump #ibm #cloud

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

JESUS CHRIST will win!!!
#israel #china #usa #trump #darktolight #ai #elonmusk #spacex #tesla #bts #cloud #starlink #stan #ibm #microsoft #amazon #google #facebook #twitter #netflix #news #london #star #cnn #nbc #abc #cbs #fox #russia #whitehouse @realdonaldtrump #youtube #apple

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

Bot spamming EVERY board?
Fucking kikes, man. I swear.
Hey! Fuck your desert cult, kike slave religion!

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

Q: what's the difference between stupid niggers and you?

A: at least stupid niggers know how to have fun

You're uptight dickwad

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

believes in Jesus

you're LITERALLY a stupid greasy nigger

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

In commiefornia
where political discrimination is illegal
Wouldn't matter, due to;
against Whites, Asians and Males
Dear kike reporter, all 3 should be capitalized, not just Asians

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

and when i say you are quite literally a stupid greasy niiger, I MEAN EVERY WORD OF lol @ believing in Jesus hahaha

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

but 'Alphabet' is not Google.
Yes it is dumb nigger.
Google came before Alphabet.
Google bought most of it's assets well before Alphabet materialized out of no-fucking-where.
You're wrong and sound so retarded I assume you're jewish.

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

i am a liberal and the future is ours

get over it

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

BWAHAAHAAAHA!!
You're already extinct, you fucking sodomitic nigger!
Your cult is a dead end!
HAAHAHA!!

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

RE: YOU BEING SO STUPID THAT YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT 'GOOGLE IS ALPHABET', FOR THAT 'ALPHABET IS GOOGLE'

Neither one is correct.

they created alphabet as an umbrella parent corporation to oversee ALL of their many divestitures.

you're a true dipshit, and like all true dipshits, somehow you have convinced yourself that you are all-knowing.

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

I'm guessing you must've developed your idiotic 'BWAHAAHAAAHA!!' technique as a school child, trying to distract from your inability to spell or learn at the same place as the other children.

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

Still got nothing, but empty mockery, and shallow insults in an attempt to prop yourself up higher than this pathetic strawman you've created, eh?
Yep, you certainly are a commies shit smear.
BWAHAAAHAHAAA!!

Attached: negative.jpeg (65.91 KB, 1000x1000)

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

No, I've got quite a lot…. For example, I've got the ability to correctly spell words and learn at a faster pace than the average person.

I've also got your number, because I nailed it on the head when I said you developed your loud mouth obnoxious effeminate technique to distract from the fact that you had a learning disability when you were a child….

Your inadequacies and inabilities have carried over into your adult life, and you're still using the same stupid techniques trying to distract.

Ineffectually, but you're still trying

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

learn at a faster pace
BWAHAAAAHAHA!!
Sure is taking you quite the minute to figure out what I'm doing to you here, you silly fucking commies shit smear.

Attached: 96ff6f36729ab2680d6da4dde73fd33f3c1707351de8497494eaf8dd863c258f.png (796.73 KB, 801x762)

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

Children can be cruel. I would imagine it must have been overwhelming for you being publicly ridiculed by the other students, all of them pointing fingers and laughing behind your back at 'the kid who can't learn'

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

All those years of trying to develop excuses, claiming you intentionally misspelled words, etc etc

it would have been so much easier and faster to have simply told everybody that you had fetal alcohol syndrome

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

Your OCD won't let you go, will it. If I wanted to, I could trigger you for the rest of time, huh?
You're such a predictable, retarded little bitch, aren't you?
This is entertaining as Hell, but I have to go work the back 40 of my homestead now, you worthless little bitch who will never have anything, and never amount to anything.
The life of a commies shit smear, realized.
Enjoy your pathetic, miserable little existence, you easily manipulated little nigger!
No wonder you're the Establishment's pet bitch.
It's an easy life when the State, coddles, and defends your pitiful life because you're a Useful Idiot, and a tool of the Capitalist 1% to keep their power over your dumbass. You are the real Fascist, you dumb nigger. Let that sink in.
Fucking commies, I swear.
Morons. Wake up, bitch.

Attached: 18536edd40434954b52cb6118e5db3a3094eff23899edb21f7f1b08d7f378553.jpg (188.45 KB, 510x717)

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

Projection now?
I'm a Chad, you little bitch. You wouldn't know anything about it.
Does it hurt to be endlessly bullied forever?
You really should just kill yourself already. You know you're never going to find any happiness with your fucked up, brainwashed mindset, don't you? You'll never be gainfully employed. You'll never vacation to the beautiful places in this world. You'll never know a woman. You'll never have a family. You'll never own property. And you will never know what it means to be a REAL MAN!
Seriously. Kill yourself.

Attached: 730a80374eb094070a57ff080144c81e31a7c61fb6c2ddab5554a0fd002d0598.jpg (15.63 KB, 231x255)

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

I've got something you'll never have
(see below)
I've got a wife (and a girlfriend, or so it appears)

Lol @ the 'chad' who can't get laid

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

Although I'll be the first one to admit that Sarah is in a transition, and i don't think of it in terms of 'girlfriend' just yet, although that's what my buddy Jaron calls her.

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

Not interested in the details of your mudworld, bitch. It's all going to burn.
You're already extinct, and too stupid to know it yet.

Attached: 1a9da4826ba0eeefc54c848b6e8c5eb75901d8bbd02d4b914807e2f1f51ca980.png (7.6 KB, 187x255)

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

Sarah's 'transition' is from doing drugs to entering sobriety, a transition I made 3 years ago.

Attached: 20190602-001120.jpg (369.45 KB, 1035x1280)

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

Nope…. Youre simply distracting again….

because you can't get any pussy

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

Attached: fugeeswelcome.jpg (14.03 KB, 205x255)

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

You're just an angry, lonely, learning disabled chump

John Green
John Green

Keep telling yourself whatever it takes to keep getting up in the morning, and convincing yourself that we aren't organizing, and PISSED!
If you had any clue whatsoever, you'd piss yourself, then suck start a shotty, you pathetic house pet.
Commie pets of the Establishment, LARPing as "anarchists".
How fucking adorable.
You have no power. Everything that's propping you up is collapsing, and you're still too ignorant, and arrogant to know when to shut the fuck up, and start running.
Thank you for being such a retarded nigger. Shit is about to start getting fun!
The Balance is due, bitch.
..tick tock.

Attached: a5e97100c356698cd42c4942566ac68cee992b409de71907334b877c0e7838b4.jpg (456.48 KB, 1685x1779)

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

Believe it or not, I met Sarah I the oddest way.

She had been arrested here locally for trying to cash a check an old drug addict lady printed out on a printer, and she was on the local news.

I could tell there was something going on in her life (drugs) and I reached out to her, and I chastised her (because I know the drug addict old woman who printed out the check.

Sarah and I spoke for 5 hours straight the first night

I've been taking her to NA Meetings ever since. Sarah hasn't done any drugs at all since we met.

Attached: 20190531-012422.jpg (935.2 KB, 1245x1920)

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

lol @ 'we'

You're not part of anything…
There is no 'we'…..

There's just YOU….

A lonely inept unaccomplished little social and sexual midget of a man….

Nobody has ever included you in any of their activities or plans

You're the little douchebag nobody wanted to pick to play on their team when they were kids

And that's exactly what you'll always be

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

lol @ your pent up resentment and anger towards females

'chad' can't get any pussy, so he blames the world and harbors animosity…..

How decidedly 'unpredictable'

John Foster
John Foster

The fact that I'm twice Sarah's age hasn't gone unnoticed, and she has actually laughed about people's reactions after we leave the NA meetings in go eat.

Oddly enough, (but not surprisingly) Sarah has daddy issues.

Trust me, little man…. 'daddy issues' have worked out splendidly for me over the past 20 years

Attached: 20190602-000920.jpg (968.49 KB, 1548x1920)

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

So yeah….

Nobody's surprised that you got anger issues about females…..

It's not like you're reinventing the wheel

Sexual failure is easy to spot, and you can see it coming from a mile away

Attached: 20190602-001011.jpg (662.06 KB, 1129x1920)

John Butler
John Butler

Here's the funniest part:

My wife and I have fucked four younger chicks together in the five years that we've been married, but I haven't even mentioned Sarah to my wife.

In fact, only my buddy Jaron knows about Sarah right now.

I'm keeping this one close to the vest

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

I'd tell you more, and show you more revealing photos, but that would cross a boundary that I'd never cross with Sarah.

Quite honestly, I pretty much fell in love with her during that first 5 hours.

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

there's a reason why I don't harbor any pent-up anger or frustrated hatred towards women….

And conversely, there's also a reason why you DO harbor pent-up anger and frustrated hatred towards women…..

See how easy that was?

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

when you're a proxy for various government agencies and you change your name to alphabet

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

The reasons are simple:

-because I have no reason to feel that way, never having dealt with consistent rejection, and having a life-long track record of success with women and teenage girls

-and because you I have every reason to be frustrated and angry and resentful

(with yourself, because it's your fault that you are a failure, not women's fault)

But like all mental midgets, of course you're not a big enough man to assume accountability in your own shortcomings, so you try to deflect and place the blame on the females, as if they were somehow 'obligated to be attracted to you', and they are to blame for 'not living up to that obligation'…

It's not their fault that you are not appealing or magnetic or charismatic.

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

when you think you're the first person to think of the three-letter agencies/alphabet pun

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

when you think Google changed their name to alphabet

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

This is Heather……

Heather was the chick I had temporarily considered fucking, but Heather is problematic.

that's when I crossed paths with Sarah, who actually told me that she believes the 'universe somehow intended for us to meet'

Attached: PicsArt-05-17-03.30.56.jpg (123.52 KB, 913x1135)

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

So yeah………………

A: absolutely nobody

Q: who's surprised that you harbor pent-up anger and hatred towards women?

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

I've had a lot of shit going on lately, preparing to move to a new place, dealing with one of my cats having ONE kitten, dealing with my wife, and going to NA Meetings with Sarah (not to mention all of the other things I'm juggling right now)

Which explains why I barely come to Zig Forums anymore, and why you won't see very much of me for at least two or three more weeks…

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

discover isnt public

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

I already explained that to him. He seems to think life is like some kind of law & order episode or something… I'm not sure what planet he grew up on, but he doesn't seem to have a strong footing in reality

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

You're literally like my newest punching bag

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

Okay, killcen…..
That's that… I'm outta here…..

I'll be gone for a while, so I hope you enjoyed finally having a thread with more than seven or eight replies in it….

For the next couple weeks, it's going to slow back down for you, since I won't be here to keep things lively.

Don't lose faith when you see that nobody is reading your threads.

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

Wendy's at work until 11, and tonight's NA Meeting begins in 45 minutes.

I'll tell Sarah killcen says 'hey'

(not really… I'd never tell her about this shithole)

adios

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

Any porn alternatives? I'd like to not have to see niggers in ads or recomended videos

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

actually watches porn

loser

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

Here's an alternative to porn:

Grow a pair of balls and find a girlfriend

John Phillips
John Phillips

Even if these allegations are untrue, Google should be broken up. They have grown too large and are a threat to human freedom.

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

Wow… this whole thread stinks of shit!

Glad I gave up caring yesterday morning.

Matthew Walker
Matthew Walker

Johnny, I'm killcen, and after the third or fourth post I left the other day. I left because I refused to be a part of this whole smear job against my threads and I'm glad I left because it would have been a waste of time debating with someone who does not care about the topics or truth of the threads I make. And I had a wonderful time not caring yesterday. Glad to see you wasted another day ranting to yourself here.

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

anti-slide 11111111

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

bumping REAL NEWS

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

fake news

real news:
i'm hooked on eating shit

my anus hurts

paint dries

Do like Andy, just-kiss-it, fuck off for good

Jesus rewards honesty

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

fake news

real news:
i'm hooked on eating shit

my anus hurts

paint dries

Do like Andy, just-kiss-it, fuck off for good

Jesus rewards honesty

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

Waste of time Andy
Get the crack whore back on drugs.

It's The only way an old man like you is going to fuck her

(sac)dvice

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

Attached: nice.jpg (65.62 KB, 509x300)

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

lol @ the idea of ME needing 'advice' on getting girls

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit