Good! Court Rules Google Inc. To Face Lawsuit For Discrimination Against Conservatives

Google must face a massive class-action lawsuit about the tech giant’s discriminatory practices against its conservative employees, according to a California court.

Current and former Google employees say in a lawsuit that the company discriminates against non-progressives on the basis of their political viewpoint, and against whites, Asians, and males on the basis of sex and race.

Breitbart.com reports:
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/07/google-cant-dodge-conservative-employees-discrimination-lawsuit-court-says/

Google attempted to have the case dismissed. But a judge in California, where political discrimination is illegal, ruled against the company.

The case will now move to a legal process known as discovery — meaning that Google must provide Dhillon and other attorneys working on the case access to its internal documents.

This is potentially a huge problem for the tech giant, as previous leaks of internal documents and video have repeatedly exposed the company’s extreme political bias.

The case was sparked by the firing of James Damore in 2017 after he wrote an internal memo — subsequently leaked to the press by leftists within the company — calling for more political diversity at the company.

After Damore initiated legal proceedings, other former Google employees joined the class-action lawsuit. Damore has since exited the case and entered arbitration, but the case will still proceed on behalf of the other plaintiffs.

“This ruling is a significant step forward for all California workers, and sends notice to Silicon Valley that discrimination of any kind will not escape legal scrutiny,” said Dhillon in a statement. “It is illegal in California to discriminate against an employee for his or her legally protected characteristics, and we are excited to move forward with discovery into Google’s challenged employment practices that our clients allege discriminate on the basis of political orientation, race, and gender.”

Dhillon, whose lawsuit challenges one of the wealthiest and most powerful technology companies in the world, says her case has been made possible by small contributions from individual donors.

Testimony obtained from Google employees by Breitbart News has previously exposed the company’s discriminatory treatment of employees who question progressive narratives at the company. One described “constant abuse, sneers, insults, and smears” combined with a “learned helplessness because you know your abusers are supported by management.”

newspunch.com/google-fact-anti-conservative-discrimination-lawsuit-court-says/
web.archive.org/web/20190611134434/https://newspunch.com/google-fact-anti-conservative-discrimination-lawsuit-court-says/

Attached: Court Rules Google Inc. To Face Lawsuit For Discrimination Against Conservatives.jpg (955x500, 46.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/
1776free.com/
bing.com/
gab.ai/
poal.co/
home.parler/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/
d.tube/
bit.tube/
brighteon.com/
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
ugetube.com
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
dissenter.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/
unseen.is/
joinalbin.com/
usa.life/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products.

There is no such thing as 'Google Inc.'

I think they changed to to Alphabet Inc. recently, but fuck it. If I want to call them Google, I'll call them Google. Everyone knows them as Google anyway.

you don't know the difference between an LLC and a CORPORATION, do you?

Attached: corporations-vs-llc.jpg (1379x480, 67.78K)

you don't get it, do you? you called them INCORPORATED. they're not.

Piss off, because I'm not paying attention.

no.
do tell.

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/ (for news)
1776free.com/
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
poal.co/
home.parler/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
bit.tube/
brighteon.com/ (aka real.video)
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
ugetube.com (gun tutorials)
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
dissenter.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

Alternatives to Facebook

unseen.is/
joinalbin.com/
usa.life/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/

Alphabet indeed IS a corporation, the parent holding corporation for Google LLC. but 'Alphabet' is not Google.

but you'll at least admit that you created this thread without even understanding that Google never incorporated?

what else do you not understand about the subject?

just let me know, and I'll explain it to you.

that way, maybe in your upcoming threads, you won't end up looking stupid.

in your second paragraph, you copied and pasted the term 'company', but when you created your own headline, you incorrectly stated that Google was 'incorporated'. A company and a corporation are two totally different things.

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org/
search.yacy.net/
1776free.com/
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
poal.co/
home.parler/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
bit.tube/
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
dissenter.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

Alternatives to Facebook

unseen.is/
joinalbin.com/
usa.life/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/

no, Google did NOT 'change to to Alphabet'
Alphabet is the umbrella parent corporation.

there's a reason everybody knows them as Google:
because THEY'RE STILL GOOGLE !!!

just admit that you haven't actually researched this subject at all. Not even a little bit. you think you're an expert, who's qualified to 'inform people' about big tech, but you haven't even taken out the time to understand what Alphabet is, or what Google is.

by the way, nice job @ 'to to'

I don't use a botnet like Google, so I wouldn't keep up with all their BULLSHIT like a commie like you would. So go fuck yourself because I don't GIVE A FLYING SHIT!

Google INC. got sued! Good!

HOLY FUCK ITS GOING IN TO DISCOVERY.

Holy fuck google are going to be forced to release all sorts of skeletons they have been keeping in their closets.

in your 'rush' to pretend like you're an 'expert', you failed to actually become an expert. you didn't even invest 30 seconds into learning what Google's corporate structure is, or what Alphabet is.

"I think they changed to Alphabet recently" really?

'i think' simply isn't good enough.

by the way, when I said "in your rush to pretend like you're an expert', I was being facetious, because you've been doing this for a very long time, repeating the exact same thing over and over and over again every single day. There hasn't been any 'Rush'. You've had plenty of time to invest a few seconds into learning the difference between Google and Alphabet, but you still haven't lifted a finger to educate yourself about the subject.

But that hasn't stopped you from thinking you can educate other people, right?

Of course it is.
As long as hes not claiming he knows for sure then its perfectly fine to say he thinks something.

You're absolutely correct!!
You DON'T know a goddamn thing about the subject, any more than you know a motherfuking thing about smartphones or apps or any other technology. and you admit you don't know a goddamn motherfucking thing about these subjects.

Yet all day everyday you pretend like you are an expert.

You can't have it both ways. Either You Don't know Jack fucking shit or you are an 'expert'….

and today you finally admitted you don't know the first motherfucking thing about any of these subjects whatsoever, completely discrediting everything that you ever say about them.

Go fuck yourself commies!

He was able to copy and paste somebody else's stupid boring worthless idiotic story, but he didn't pay attention to what he was copying and pasting, obviously…..

Because the article he copied and pasted clearly called Google a COMPANY.

But when he created his own headline, he clearly demonstrated his complete lack of understanding when he incorrectly called Google 'INCORPORATED'.

So not only is he completely uninformed about Google, but he has also admitted not bothering to take out 30 seconds to understand the corporate structure of Alphabet.

And when somebody pats themself on the back, touting themselves as an 'expert', claiming they are the only one who reports (copies and pastes) 'REAL NEWS', guesswork and sloppy errors are unacceptable.

Please go ahead and tell me the other things you 'think you know', but you actually don't understand at all, so I can go ahead and correct you and teach you.

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org/
search.yacy.net/
1776free.com/
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
poal.co/
home.parler/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
bit.tube/
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
dissenter.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

Alternatives to Facebook

unseen.is/
joinalbin.com/
usa.life/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/

what is an operating system?
well, if your talking about an operating system…
-bill gates

I was referring to the guy here

Obviously if you say 'I think' something you arent claiming to be an expert. So theres no need to go off on him that hes not an expert.

Also, some of these terms are different in other countries. In the UK alphabet would be a public limited company. As opposted to a private limited company. I think. But if Im wrong I would welcome your correction
So that can also cause additional confusion.

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org/
search.yacy.net/
1776free.com/
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
poal.co/
home.parler/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
bit.tube/
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
dissenter.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

Alternatives to Facebook

unseen.is/
joinalbin.com/
usa.life/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/

YOU'RE*

trust me, Bill Gates knows the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.

So does every third grade school child

Oh here he is, its Johnny again. And he's got to "correct" everyone about everything, when no one fucking cares!

=What is incorporation?
When you incorporate a business, you evolve from a sole proprietorship (or general partnership) into a company that’s formally recognized by its state of incorporation. In other words, it becomes a legal business entity of its own — separate from the individuals who founded it. The new company structure often falls into two categories: a limited liability company (LLC), or a corporation (corp)

You failed to include a comma after the word 'oh', then you begin a sentence with the word 'And', and you used double quotation marks when single quotation marks were the correct choice.

You are not teaching me jack shit, or anyone for that matter. You are nitpicking about some "error" or "flaw" I really don't give a flying FUCK about! Whether Google is a corporation or not they still behave like bullies and deserve to be sued for discriminating against their own employees. So go take your PhD and fuck yourself up the ass with it!

yeah, it's obvious you didn't give a fuck, because that's exactly why you made the error in the first place.

You didn't give enough of a fuck to actually learn about the subject before you decided to pretend like you're an expert.

'Not giving a fuck' is how EVERYBODY fucks things up

maybe from now on, you might want to start giving a flying fuck, and you can avoid making yourself look like a dumbass?

it appears that all of your teachers in school and I have something in common.

I mean, shit…. I've explained the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE at least 500 times in the past year, and you still don't understand how to differentiate between them.

Oct. 2nd 2015

'not giving a fuck' is exactly how people become obese

'not giving a fuck' is how people become illiterate adults

'not giving a fuck' isn't anything to be proud of

I don't see an issue here. nobody likes conservatives.

'not giving a fuck' is how people end up with rotting teeth

'not giving a fuck' is how people end up with greasy, matted hair

'not giving a fuck' is nothing to brag about

'not giving a fuck' is how people end up with shitstain skidmarks in their pants

'not giving a fuck' is how people end up in prison

'not giving a fuck' is how people end up creating erroneous headlines calling Google a corporation

'not giving a fuck' is how people end up looking uninformed

actually, Bill Gates never said that, or anything even vaguely similar to it.

'not giving a fuck' is how people end up trying to present themselves as experts, while never actually doing even the most simple of research on the subject

'not giving a fuck' is how people end up putting their foot in their mouth and making a fool out of himself when everybody realizes they aren't an expert, not even by the farthest stretch of the imagination

You're such an autistic faggot, you silly nigger.
Are you even capable of grasping that your arguing your own Red Herrings that are in no way pertinent to the point of this thread, dipshit?
That nothing you say effects what's going to happen to Google, and rest of your commie shit stain, social attack vectors?
Are you even human enough to feel the shame, and embarrassment that you should for exposing your obsessive, compulsive idiocy to the entire internet?
You useless, mindless commies shit smears are all the same.
There's a reason you just keep on losing, you retarded nigger.
Thank you.

Attached: gud1.jpeg (646x687, 68.61K)

When you discriminate against conservatives so hard that even a CALIFORNIA COURT can't get you off, you dun fucked up.

you meant to say 'commie* shit smears', but you failed

Whoa! Good catch nigger!
Doesn't change shit, you autistic faggot.
You're still a fucking loser.

Attached: 1da784bed0776b748733251163726e3819082e52a3b8b6205d7752a080331e90.jpg (170x255, 15.84K)

the court will end up ruling in Google's favor, finding them not laible for any loss or damages.

And here we have the buried lede, this whole tirade is an attempt to discredit this story and derail us from the fact that THE GOGGLES COMPANY has been ruled by a court of law in CALIFORNIA to be discriminatory toward conservatives.

And that's what I get for seeing "ruled against them" and jumping the gun, it was only the dismissal that was ruled against.

Doesnt matter.
We are in discovery. Thats the real win because it means all jewgles dirty laundry is going to be aired in public.
Fining them would hardly make a difference anyway. But airing all their shitty sjw practices for all to see will be at worst funny and at best funny and devestating to google.

Hey, you retarded faggot. All of your bullshit has already been BTFOd. It's just a matter of time before enough people catch wind of the facts and truth, beyond your failed attempt at censorship, and you commies shit stains won't have anywhere to hide.
You're going to swing, traitor.
…tick tock, you pathetic little house pet.

Tell me the last time you personally got to go through the discovery files of any civil lawsuit.

Winning?

RE: YOU COMMIES SHITSTAINS

It must be your childhood misdiagnosis of a 'learning disability'….. Apparently, its actually a learning INABILITY

You honestly don't understand the difference between a singular and plural, do you?

There's actually a very valid technical legal reason why they don't allow Discovery to become public.

It's not surprising that a fully grown adult male who is incapable of differentiating between 'plural' and 'singular' I would also think I'm 'attempting censorship'.

I guess you're really not the sharpest tool in the shed after all, are you?

RE: you're going to swing, traitor

I'm guessing when you say 'traitor', you're referring to the fact that I reject your repugnant homosexuality?

And while my wives and girlfriends have all allowed me to bring other women into bed with us, I don't like using labels, so the term 'swinging' is not what I have ever called those experiences.

My girlfriends, wives and I have just always called it 'fucking other girls'.

The 'facts and truth' like you not realizing when you are incorrectly using plural versions of commie?

BTFOd : not the correct past tense version of BTFO

So far, you are nothing more than an ironic endless stream of grammatical errors and erroneous assumptions.

Let me know when you finally complete a sentence at the level of the average 3rd grader.

BWAHAAAAHAHA!!!
SIX FUCKING SPERG POSTS!
All because I PURPOSELY added that S.
BWAHAAAAHAHA!!
You're too fucking easy, you irrationally emotional, triggered fucking retarded kike!
BWAHAAAHAAAHAA!!!
Just another worthless commies shit smear!
I didn't even read your bullshit past your first nigger tier post, faggot! HAAAHAHA!!!
Show the class how incapable you are of controlling your impulses, faggot.
Post more nonsense.
ps. Google, and the rest of your social protections, are going to burn. Then what, nigger?
…tick tock.

Attached: done.png (500x586, 495.81K)

Don't you feel stupid?

Attached: 8c26a638caebbf3cd3ff3e8a68144acd9b3881ff7bac4efb6fffcb5e61b5db1e.jpg (255x238, 18.69K)

at first I didn't know what user was talking about, with his retarded bitching about Limited Liability Companies vs Incorporations, but now I see that he was correct. You typed 'Google Inc', but they aren't incorporated. you're a dumbass, and he was correct all along.

Red Herring.
Inconsequential to the point.
Retards abound.

Ahhhhh, the timeless classic "I misspell things on purpose" excuse. if you only knew HOW MANY times I've seen idiots like you try to mask their illiteracy will that predictable bullshit.

not at all. if OP is too stupid to know the difference between a corporation and an LLC, he's also too stupid to be relied on for any information.

why on Earth would 'I' feel stupid?

it's you who can't communicate on the level of the average third grader.

BWAHAAAAHAHA!!
Retarded commies shit smears are all the same.
Irrationally emotional house pets. Totally miserable creatures who believe they know what's best for you.
ALWAYS "smarter" than you too. It really doesn't matter if you "feel" stupid. You ARE stupid.
Fucking retarded faggot.
Keep posting. I'm almost embarrassed for you.
Not quite yet.
HAAHAHA!!

Attached: 09d2082df9c2ec8d13fc683c9f05ecb3443ca0d461cf90b1f0a60ff212f26784.jpg (165x255, 11.04K)

Q: would you take 'life advice' from a fully grown adult who was unable to learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're', no matter how many hundreds of times he had people explain it to him?

A: inconsequential, my ass

still trying to distract from your idiotic grammatical errors?

lol

Still clinging to your embarrassing asperger idiocy, you obsessively compulsive little faggot?
BWAHAAAAHAHA!!!
You commies shit smears are all the same.
Give it a rest, retarded nigger.

RE: always smarter than you

lol i guess so, huh? after all, I'M the one who taught you how you were unable to differentiate between plural and singular.

how did that feel?

ps. double check "your/you're", you fucking brainlet.
I'm now this much closer to being embarrassed FOR you, little one.

Attached: 3931a421c88ee50662a58f7e8f93023f61420b99ee76850585258783064b172f.jpg (225x225, 5.86K)

I can't wait! >:D

Attached: b305be9fe4b168eeadf89d703c4f2cbb70adcf11c77c783a5d36c62b097199b0.jpg (255x204, 13.17K)

A: Christian Bale

Q: who's THE shittiest actor in Hollywood?

So, you're new here, faggot?
Like I said, please keep embarrassing yourself in front of the entire class.
It's fucking gloriously entertaining!
BWAHAAAAHAHA!!!

Attached: SuperSmirk1.jpg (154x157, 4.61K)

Wow. You can't even keep. I didn't realize you were this naive.
I am now officially embarrassed FOR you, champ.
Keep posting, though, because I don't quite pity you yet!
BWAHAAAAHAHA!!

Attached: Smirkpremecy.jpg (500x500, 105.41K)

I see you're still struggling to come to grips with your embarrassing spectacle of illiteracy.

Eventually you'll either get over it, and accept it, or you won't…..

RE: you can't even keep

you wordsmith, you!

It's so easy to run circles around you, that there's no reason to even run… I could easily walk circles around you or even drag myself in circles around you.

This is very much like kicking a blind three-legged dog in the face….

Not very much of a challenge

Behold, anons!
THIS is how easy it is to poke a retard into full sperging embarrassment!
Put the ADHD kike into a round room, and tell him there's a penny in the corner.
All you have to do is porpusely misspell a few words. It gives these commies shit smears something to argue about because they know their ideology, and belief paradigm can't hold up to scrutiny, and rational debate. That's why Google, and the rest use censorship, and why they are all going to crash and burn.
And arrogant little shits like this fucking nigger will get buried under the rubble.
Good riddance to retardation, and subhuman, degenerate filth!
By the way, what does it feel like to just keep on losing at everything you try in life, on every level?
Have you ever even flavored success, you little stain?
BWAHAAAHAHA!

Attached: fbd1ae8c2cb4c950cabae2ba2b3ee31d5ac9b6d67a47436438fbf9e988da6ea3.jpeg (180x255, 14.61K)

PANIC IN DC

#israel #china #usa #trump #darktolight #ai #elonmusk #spacex #tesla #bts #iran #iraq #starlink #stan #youtube #amazon #google #facebook #twitter #netflix #news #breakingnews #london #star #starlink #cnn #nbc #abc #cbs #fox #russia @realdonaldtrump #ibm #cloud

JESUS CHRIST will win!!!
#israel #china #usa #trump #darktolight #ai #elonmusk #spacex #tesla #bts #cloud #starlink #stan #ibm #microsoft #amazon #google #facebook #twitter #netflix #news #london #star #cnn #nbc #abc #cbs #fox #russia #whitehouse @realdonaldtrump #youtube #apple

Bot spamming EVERY board?
Fucking kikes, man. I swear.
Hey! Fuck your desert cult, kike slave religion!

Q: what's the difference between stupid niggers and you?

A: at least stupid niggers know how to have fun

You're uptight dickwad

you're LITERALLY a stupid greasy nigger

Wouldn't matter, due to;
Dear kike reporter, all 3 should be capitalized, not just Asians

and when i say you are quite literally a stupid greasy niiger, I MEAN EVERY WORD OF lol @ believing in Jesus hahaha

Yes it is dumb nigger.
Google came before Alphabet.
Google bought most of it's assets well before Alphabet materialized out of no-fucking-where.
You're wrong and sound so retarded I assume you're jewish.

i am a liberal and the future is ours

get over it

BWAHAAHAAAHA!!
You're already extinct, you fucking sodomitic nigger!
Your cult is a dead end!
HAAHAHA!!

RE: YOU BEING SO STUPID THAT YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT 'GOOGLE IS ALPHABET', FOR THAT 'ALPHABET IS GOOGLE'

Neither one is correct.

they created alphabet as an umbrella parent corporation to oversee ALL of their many divestitures.

you're a true dipshit, and like all true dipshits, somehow you have convinced yourself that you are all-knowing.

I'm guessing you must've developed your idiotic 'BWAHAAHAAAHA!!' technique as a school child, trying to distract from your inability to spell or learn at the same place as the other children.

Still got nothing, but empty mockery, and shallow insults in an attempt to prop yourself up higher than this pathetic strawman you've created, eh?
Yep, you certainly are a commies shit smear.
BWAHAAAHAHAAA!!

Attached: negative.jpeg (1000x1000, 65.91K)

No, I've got quite a lot…. For example, I've got the ability to correctly spell words and learn at a faster pace than the average person.

I've also got your number, because I nailed it on the head when I said you developed your loud mouth obnoxious effeminate technique to distract from the fact that you had a learning disability when you were a child….

Your inadequacies and inabilities have carried over into your adult life, and you're still using the same stupid techniques trying to distract.

Ineffectually, but you're still trying

BWAHAAAAHAHA!!
Sure is taking you quite the minute to figure out what I'm doing to you here, you silly fucking commies shit smear.

Attached: 96ff6f36729ab2680d6da4dde73fd33f3c1707351de8497494eaf8dd863c258f.png (801x762, 796.73K)