Kind Man Makes Innocent Mistake, Has Oral and Anal Sex with 3y/o Daughter Instead of His Wife

In West Virginia, 27-year-old Henry Vincent Bennett had a bizarre excuse after he sexually assaulted a three-year-old girl. He claimed that the three-year-old tricked him into thinking she was his wife after his wife went to the bathroom and the toddler crawled into bed in her place. However, the facts of Bennett’s twisted story of sexual abuse on the toddler continued to peel back in layers, showing that the girl had no fault in his abuses and only his depravity did.

At the end of March 2019, Bennett was convicted of first-degree sexual assault of a child under five. He then learned his sentence. Bennett will spend the next fifty years in prison before he is eligible for parole.

Circuit Court Judge Derek Swope had no sympathy for the child rapist. That’s why he sentenced him to fifty years in prison before he could get parole. He’d be 77-years-old if he ever made it back out into the free world. This was an intentional choice by the judge, who said, “I’m not locking him up for the rest of his life, but for the rest of his effective life.”

When state child advocacy workers found out the three-year-old victim had been sexually abused, they went to Bennett for answers. Bennett then started to tell lie after lie in an attempt to wriggle himself out of this situation.

He claimed that he placed his “butt on her butt.” However when the child was asked to make a PlayDoh model of Bennett’s “butt,” the little girl created a sculpture of a penis. During a subsequent interview with Detective J.B. Fox, Bennett died sexually assaulting the child. Then he admitted to two incidents, one involving a sex toy and another involving oral sex. He claimed that he had no idea he was raping a child but thought it was his wife who had left for the bathroom.

The jury deliberated for less than thirty minutes before they returned and found Bennett guilty of his two first-degree sexual assault charges. He was also convicted of two charges of incest.

Bennett’s attorneys tried to make a motion to have another trial because the sexual predator has a low IQ of 57. The defense also claimed that Bennett was “clearly confused” when the convicted rapist was cross-examined.

Despite the defense’s best effort to prove Bennett was not competent to stand trial, psychological and psychiatric tests proved otherwise. Bennett also chose to testify, which he was not required to do.

West Virginia has strict penalties for first-degree sexual assault. The convict must serve between twenty and one hundred years in prison. However, incest is punishable by just ten to twenty years in prison.

Bennett will spend the rest of his effective life in prison. He won’t be able to hurt any more children and will likely have to fend for himself in prison because inmates are notoriously aggressive toward perpetrators of child abuse and assault.

When Bennett leaves prison, if he survives that long, at the age of 77, the world will be an entirely different place.

opposingviews.com/society/man-who-claims-he-mistook-3-year-old-girl-for-his-wife-learns-his-fate

Attached: Capture.JPG (690x354, 41.13K)

Whats the reasoning behind the sentencing why parole at 77

kill it and perhaps its whole family too

His daughtr won't remember anything
What a horrible sentence
He wont do it again

5yrs and then parol

yeah it's probably a sentence that's gonna get overturned. being a peo is bad, but this guy is clearly mentally disabled. he shouldn't be allowed near kids, but otherwise i don't see why he is such a danger to society that we have to feed and house and give him free healthcare him for the next 50 years. he would be much better off working as a night janitor or stockboy at a grocery store than sitting on his ass in jail for the next 50 years. fuck this dumbass judge.

He will be so used to prison by 77 his attempt to reintegrate back into society at that age with sex offender status will be harsh and cruel. In 20 years i bet he has 3 attempts on his life while in prison.

Sexual penetration of a 3yr old is not getting swept under the rug. This dude is done.

He IS stupid. Everyone knows that when you fuck a 3 year old, you have to threaten to hurt her loved ones/pets if she tells. Amateur hour.

When her mom shacks up with some other retard, she'll be getting fucked again, BTW.

O wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world
That has such people in't!

This guy is repugnant and should suffer, but the fact he is a literal retard is giving me cognitive dissidence.

^*dissonance blame speel cheek

go away glow in dark nigger

It was good that it was just his kid, you know? It was good that he didn't have a bunch of sex with somebody else's 3 year old. If you're going to molest a kid, might as well just molest and rape your own kid, because you don't mess up anybody's child or genetics, and having sex with your own kid must be some fun incest sandbox where your child a sex game to you. You can put them in any position and just enjoy it and know that you're doing what's fun and feels good.

if i was going to get sentenced to jail for a few decades i would absolutely fuck my own kid…might as well end my free life on a high note

I mean if we're all being honest here there is absolutely no way he didn't know that wasn't his wife's ass he was eating. He DEFINITELY knew he was eating and sucking on a prime 3yo genitals. I mean it would surely taste better, no?

I mean logically speaking: 3yo virgin fresh & pure smooth hairless cunny lips vs 40yo hambeast roast beef that is bleeding and has leftover cum inside of it still

It's basically a no-brainer. I think what actually happened is as soon as those sweet sweet lips hit his mouth his body went euphoric and his small mind couldn't comprehend the fruit of the Gods in his mouth.

Poor guy. At least he died doing what he loved.

A white pedophile, what else is new? You're going to tell me next they caught a white guy having sex with his dog?

Fuck off kike

And how was he allowed to breed? Oh, I forgot, thanks to the SJWs everyone has a right to breed.

I doubt that's his real IQ. Most likely bombed the test on purpose to make the retard case.

I'm pretty sure you have to have an IQ of at least 80 to know the difference the hole you put your dick in and the hole shit comes out of.

Pro-tip: And pinch them behind the arm or at the ear lobe, to cause an association of pain, to etch an engram of pain. Pain is the teacher of children.

Hey niggers, controlling who can and can't give birth based on conditions is literally impossible.

well, the kid was innocent, and his actions were a mistake

I'm usually an advocate for peace, love, and understanding, but this is some degenerate shit deserving of the gas chamber.

15 maybe 20 years then parole. He doesn't need 50. That's retarded. If you're gonna give him 50 just kill him at that point. Oh but the judge knows he can't sentence him to death over that, so we'll just give him 50 years. Raping a three year old is pretty high up on the hierarchy of worst things you can do, but it was HIS OWN kid for one and he was probably on drugs anyway. 20 years would be enough.

Again, I know it's horribly wrong and abhorrent what he did, but something about the court coming into the home and changing a family seems a little off to me. Will the kid even remember it? What are the circumstances of him getting caught? Did the child tell somebody? The wife? 50 years is too long either way. Faggot judge had an overly emotional response. Must've been his first day

He should get 50 years plus death. Any less is an insult to the victim.

The fellas will get him when he least expects it

When i was in prison every time i had a bad day, i took it out on the chomo. This dude is going to turn the light on in his cell and 3 white men are going to be standing there, boots tied tight.

No, the correct thing would be to kill him, and as another user said, probably also his whole family, as intelligence and personality are in large part genetic.
His life is a commodity with a negative value. Killing him makes the world an incrementally better place.
letting such a creature walk free would foolish in the extreme.

And why won't people let me have sex with farm animals? That's all im asking for and I don't have to lie about that.

How deep did he go? Did she get poo stuck in his foreskin? There might not be enough evidence to say he did it.

I have made few mistakes like this. It's really happen.

So the detective shared the rape.

Attached: 43a616599cadcf2b89fb3b1f8089a502ccf22d5b5bdd700c97c8d73b23ef2ba2.jpg (1280x668, 132.23K)

Now that's an inventive excuse. People make up all kinds of shit to get away with this stuff in court. Not that they believe in any of it.

Nah its totally sjws fault always. Except for when its the jews fault. And its never my fault.

Bro i feel your pain i have a whole farm full of animals you can fuck, come home user.

Father's are so lucky and I hope on Father's day that many fathers are able to be close with their daughter's and the daughters acknowledge the love that only a Father can give to his little one.

I live in suffering of being an Uncle with multiple sisters (whores) that have multiple kids each. It is truly agony when I have to visit and, for example, one of the 3yo is learning to potty train. It is usual to see them walk around the house without any bottoms as it is faster and safer to go bottomless for fear of accidents. It is also usual for them to walk up to me and ask for help with wiping. In some instances they face backwards and bend over to show me their butts and asked if they "got everything" when they were in the bathroom. I am not a baby genital inspector! I quickly yell for their Mother's and angrily step out of the room into a safe area where the child cannot follow me.

In some instances it is even worse when a sister has a pool, or is dating a guy with a pool, and lets my nieces run around the whole house in the nude because they swim all hours of the day. I understand it is great exercise but I don't think a little girl should be naked at all hours of the day and especially not wet and slippery in front of her Uncle. I can't count the number of times I've had to get a towel for them and thrown it at them only for them to get mad because they want me to pick their fucking ass up and carry them to the house instead of walking the 10 fucking feet from the pool to the door all because they don't want to walk on the grass because it hurts their tiny feet! So I end up having to get another towel, because they threw theirs on the ground in anger, and walk over and get their naked bodies in my arms and carry them to a bed or sofa while they are wet and grabbing at my neck like the little leeches they are.

And the wife?
Surely she knew.
The case must have been investigated by feminists.

Even if she did there would be no charges filed against her. The court would have deemed she must have been too afraid to act out or forced into submission by her abusive & violent husband.

The courts side with the female in 99% of all cases.

Another reason pedophilia should be legal. The judges are outright malicious.

Amen

There's nothing inherently sexual about a naked child, so when they are don't make it seem that way. Pick your nieces up and carry them where they want to go.

Gingers really are the niggers of the white race.

I think an adult-sized cock inside her at that age caused enough pain.

Literally trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

Not exactly because that round hole is malleable and can adjust to fit things of all sizes. Given enough time and lubrication a ((Big Truck)) can fit inside a ((Compact Parking Space)) quite easily.

The only question now is if the Father was so out of it and wanted to smash & pass in 10-15 minutes or if he is a gentle giant and took extra care on m'lady's special bits.

ALABAMA 100