Christchurch attacker Tarrant pleads not guilty, says Zig Forums made him mental

Brenton Tarrant is charged with the murder of 51 people, 40 counts of attempted murder and one terrorism charge in New Zealand's deadliest peace time mass shooting.

Appearing via video link from prison, the 29-year-old sat in silence as his lawyer read out his plea.

This is the first time a terrorism charge has been brought in New Zealand.

A number of the survivors of the attack and relatives of the victims were in court for the hearing, the BBC's Sydney correspondent Hywel Griffith reported.

As lawyer Shane Tait read out his client's not guilty pleas, by reason of insanity, a number of them gasped and became tearful

Tarrant was dragged away, screaming,don't let yor kids on the internet unsupervised!, especially the image board,…they'e[sic] all cesspools of breeding grounds for hate and evil and mental illness

(sac)chatrist
bbc.com/news/world-asia-48631488

Attached: mental.jpg (1320x742, 89.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/why-the-elite-are-buying-secret-hideaways/
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/01/30/doomsday-prep-for-the-super-rich
gizmodo.com/peter-thiel-gains-new-zealand-citizenship-as-tech-elite-1791550567
infowars.com/u-s-elites-buying-new-zealand-redoubts-to-escape-crackup-of-civilization/
thenewamerican.com/economy/economics/item/25357-elites-prep-for-trumpocalypse-buying-new-zealand-land-condos-in-old-missile-silos
inquisitr.com/3950643/billionaires-are-building-bunkers-in-new-zealand-prepping-for-the-apocalypse/
theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/15/why-silicon-valley-billionaires-are-prepping-for-the-apocalypse-in-new-zealand
bbc.com/future/story/20190611-how-to-build-something-that-lasts-10000-years?utm_source=pocket-newtab
digitaltrends.com/mobile/does-your-phone-damage-your-eyes-an-experts-advice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

False Flag. This guy was a Mossad agent, he won't actually be going to prison, because the whole thing was FAKED. Don't believe me? Slow play the video.

1) No blood.
2) No bullet holes anywhere, or bullet wounds on any of the 'victims'. Not even the guy he directly shot in the head!
3) Did you see him find that clip on the ground when he came in? Later he comes and picks it up and uses it. Wait? What? A loaded clip HE FOUND LYING ON THE GROUND? Yah….. shady as fuck!

There is a REASON they don't want you to see that video!!!!

i saw the video and he didnt get close enuff to see the blood

identify yorself so i can know wat retard to avoid in the future

fake news
No where does it state in any article online that he pleaded insanity.
Is this that /killcen/ guys news?
I heard he embellishes his posts with an extremely biased slant

LOL.

I'll tell you the modus operandi, the psyop. They'll use him as a patsy by the PR, and fake his sentence. The court case is staged, the Judge was either 1) bribed or 2) an acting undercover agent placed. Either or, but the ruling is all staged, just like this false flag Hollywood scene we saw.

He'll be given a new name, new persona, and off he retires in an offshore safe haven where he'll collect his dues in cash by some shady kike banker.

Alright, so now you want to know WHY this took place? Easy. New Zealand did what after this massive PSYOP? They 1) banned free speech and 2) took the guns away from gun owning civilians! WHY did they want to do that.

Here is the big answer! Ring a bell?

infowars.com/why-the-elite-are-buying-secret-hideaways/
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/01/30/doomsday-prep-for-the-super-rich
gizmodo.com/peter-thiel-gains-new-zealand-citizenship-as-tech-elite-1791550567
infowars.com/u-s-elites-buying-new-zealand-redoubts-to-escape-crackup-of-civilization/
thenewamerican.com/economy/economics/item/25357-elites-prep-for-trumpocalypse-buying-new-zealand-land-condos-in-old-missile-silos
inquisitr.com/3950643/billionaires-are-building-bunkers-in-new-zealand-prepping-for-the-apocalypse/
theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/15/why-silicon-valley-billionaires-are-prepping-for-the-apocalypse-in-new-zealand

What do all of these reports have in common? New Zealand!

Do not respond to this poster. He is a Mossad agent attempting to discredit White Nationalist movements and demoralize possible threats. You can tell he is a blatant shill by his odd formatting, excessive punctuation, and massive trove of pre-prepared links to dubious sources.

>(((boomercen)))

Attached: 22bb4105a46852d4179ad3ee094ae7558b737cb8aa30afebafbac041090fe34e.jpeg (1111x1974, 101.11K)

Yesterday, 10,000 non-existent Zig Forums lurkers read about the 10,000 citizens!of Coal Grove, Ohio who had toxic purple water in their sinks, even though the water was pink, the chemical is nontoxic, Coal Grove Ohio only has 2,099 citizens, and there were only 3 people lurking in Zig Forums.

This type of irresponsible hyperbole, exaggeration & outright lying is exactly why killcen is a polesmoking faggot.

9,990 - 9,991 - 9,992 - 9,993 - 9,994 - 9,995 - 9,996 - 9,997 - 9,998 - 9,999 - THREE

THREE, including the mod

the fact that killcen said there were 10,000 citizens in Coal Grove proves that he cannot control his impulses, and he uses the number 10,000 as his arbitrary quantifying number of choice when he realizes he's got nothing to work with.

Nothing he says carries any weight.

He's a lying reactionary who fabricates complete bullshit. Fuck him.

bbc.com/future/story/20190611-how-to-build-something-that-lasts-10000-years?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Attached: 20190613_211445.jpg (1920x1068, 563.84K)

it's hard to say if you're more insane than boring, or more boring than insane.

We honestly could do with less schizoposters because they constantly muddy the waters with their lies. Then when important stories and statistics get posted, people are immediately doubtful because it's fresh in their mind the last time some nut job chicken-little exaggerated something.

Attached: 9284c1023208f385b674cc00e9551292dfe67f475d4dac814a369ab72ce59819.png (580x497, 454.28K)

What do all of these reports have in common? you're boring

No, you are BORING! FAKE NEWS.

says the man with 10,000 aluminum foil hats

just read the source article, and OP has once again lied about everything. Saged. OP needs psychiatric treatment, sooner rather than later.

You've never read a single page of the DSM, and you couldn't qualify as a LPN in a nursing home.

lol, I didn't even create this shitty ass thread…

my comments were only replies:

No. I watched the video. I gave it a chance. I too was interested in the whole thing. It was fishy as fuck dude, and I do think it was a PSYOP. All the (((elites))) have been purchasing up properties in New Zealand for years! Some of the biggest preppers are actually Billionaires from …. ta da! …. Silicon Valley, home of leftist commie anti-gunners and freedom haters! They don't want New Zealand armed! They don't want New Zealand having loud mouths talking about how their country is being grabbed up! So what do they do? They create a PSYOP to grab the guns and shut them up!!!

Yeah nobody is really serious on /Pol or anywhere for that matter. People just do whatever they want and the authority does whatever they want and that's why people go crazy and what ever they want is shooting up a mosque. It's not only /pol that's just how people we're raised. People won't let me have sex with farm animals but they'll do whatever they want and kill whoever they want. I don't know maybe violent mental illness is normal. Everyone wants to be a hero but they never learned how to fly.

stfu, scitzo

nigger

You have nothing to say, do you? Because you damn well know it is TRUE. New Zealand was sold out to Silicon Valley elites and they needed to set a precedent, stage an incident, so they could begin gun confiscation and rounding up any dissent or backlash that could/would occur in that vassal state of a country!!!

Again: I WATCHED THE VIDEO! No blood! No deep flesh wounds! You could see everything on the body cam, and ironically, he calmly surrenders when faced by a couple cops? The whole thing stinks! Not to mention a few other oddities such as him having no record of being born from New Zealand!!! It stinks!!!

They are only elite if you make them elite. Nobody says you must obey them and the only reason you would is when they're distracting you with whatever you thought makes them elite. Elitism only exists in your own mind.

Thats true and thats why I hate the term but sometimes I must use that term to get the message through. What they are is ultra-rich criminal parasites, monopoly men, oligarchs, but I said "elite" because thats how most normies refer to them. I do my best to boycott the fat cats of Silicon Valley too. Not once have I ever had a normfag social media account, or Google account, or whatever is 'hip' or 'trendy', I lurk here and even deep and darker sewers than this site, hell I came from obscure anonymous pastebins. Used to mirror all the REAL news that way before ever posting news on image boards! Haha! Never owned a social media account! Never owned a 'smart'phone! Never owned any IoT junk! And for most of my internet life I had basic landline!!!

I like to believe in theory someone could just kill them. What good are they when were not getting anything from them anyways and why are their bodyguards so concerned about losing their salary when someone else could do better?
Sort of a moot point when everyone could have everything they ever wanted without them.

The sad part is corrupted governments often protect these clowns. Thats just the sad truth, corruption is the big problem.

proofs he a Mossad agent??????????

Attached: 0a288340f7b4323c4a4a6a1bac56cfc65074f78980f13ed8d64f65bbc2a7babe.jpg (575x583, 52.22K)

The government can't protect them if the people don't. Government is not stand alone. Sure maybe killing people is harsh but it's just meant to say people can just not follow orders from elites. It's easy it's just people still have those deeply rooted primitive habits. People need to know they're doing more unnecessary work for less in return. It's not so difficult but people seem to want the difficult stuff because they got bored of common sense.

I've got something to say:
10,000/

you're just as delusional as killcen

you know things are bad when 'I'M'' the sane one

Hey chubby, why aren't you talking about moron Trump's idiotic suggestion to redesign Air Force One?

Attached: 190613_gma_george_trump_p2_3_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 69.63K)

Not enough imaginary 'Mossad agents' or fabricated headlines for you?

too much 'actual event', (albeit not a plan that will ever come to fruition) and not enough opportunity for you to show how full of shit you are'?

you seem uptight. have a drink or 12

or 10,000

Attached: screen-shot-2019-06-13-at-11.19.04.png (968x681, 43.98K)

it didn't go unnoticed that the caveman's idiotic design is nothing more than an upside down version of the bland nondescript color scheme of his miserably failed Trump Shuttle shit planes.

Trump Airlines didn't even remain in business for three years, which surprised people who expected the company to last 10,000 years.

Attached: 5824f431691e8821008b6276-750-562.jpg (750x562, 43.54K)

you and 'nutsy' must both be contemplating suicide lately. just the two of you all alone in your empty little sandbox.

Attached: 9doj9i5mhe911.jpg (640x1136, 103.01K)

it's awful lonely in here these days.

without just-kiss-it shitting up your empty efforts, you and nutsy are lucky to get 3 or 4 replies in any or your worthless fucking threads anymore, and those are all just you replying to yourselves.

lol @ what a waste of an existence.

Attached: Sandbox-Full-Of-Animal-Poop-770x462.jpg (770x462, 62.5K)

goodnight, you two lonely uninformed little men.

Attached: _107370229_air_force_one_new_v1_-3x976-nc.png (976x976, 366.1K)

Jesus, look at all these Hasbara shills trying desperately to derail this thread…SMH

Attached: 5475188585e6bd4ca381fa001bd2a8904bc1253817e63a3204d04c53d2fc8357.jpg (323x318, 28.57K)

Attached: 20190614_004255.jpg (616x1280, 315.66K)

the two lonely uninformed little men, sitting in their abandoned sandbox, trying to validate their empty existences by trying to convince each other that they are 'more informed' than the other one.

Attached: PicsArt_06-14-12.48.02.jpg (1300x866, 210.22K)

and now you know how Zig Forums died

Attached: 20190614_005631.jpg (1280x840, 496.99K)

I must be nutsy(sac)

haha…heeeeeeeeee!
whars…johneeeeeee?

Hold it now, I'm (sac) and he's /killcen/ and if yor not just-kiss-it, then who the fuck are you?

Are you the mod?

I thouht an ass hole like you was jus–kiss-it

OH shit, so sorry just-kiss-it

This scum, whoever it is is a genuine clueless wonder

I shalll call you mr scum, if that's ok with you. Mr scum

I doubt if he said that

killcen here. I promise to treat you gently, treat you kind.

They claim newer computer screens don't do damage, but not necessarily true. If you stare at computers all day long, it will do damage over time, it may take many years before you really notice or are highly impacted, but staring at computer screens for many many hours per day is also bad for the eyes. Therefore take lots of extra vitamin supplements, like K2, which is good for eye health. And drink lots of filtered/distilled water. And omega-3 fatty acids.

Those muslims were honorary jews (ISIS) so that's why the court gasped when he pleaded not guilty. It's like Hitler rose from the dead and materialized in front of them.

guessing that you're pretty amped the Raptors, huh?

nigger

I heard some idiots…yes…idiots honking their horns at 1am.
Now if I was a cop, i'd pull them over and say, I'm not pulling you over for the honking, but for a BJ…BJ..get it?..breathalyzer..got it?…good.

Now as for sports…fuck it

Fuck the Hockey,Ithink we have the Maple Bushes or some such, and then we have the Basaball…Crows, I think, then footaball, argonauts, and then the Basketball

Now, I dont give a shit about about our national sport, Hockey, So how much do you think i care about a sport that I never even grew up on, played by a bunch of atholetes who throw a ball into a hoop for 20 million $ worth of Bananas?

I never even knew the Raptors? were in the playoffs til a week ago

You are an american, so i will give you a hall pass this time, but never mention sports, let alone a sport where 2 of the major stars of past are infected with aids…literally infected with aids

MAGIC jOHNSON AND wILT THE Stilt..no wait, Stilt just said he fucked almost 10,000 women, almost as many as Andy said he fucked….AIDS

This is why andy goes to the hospital all the time

The woman he tries to have sex with…jeeeze

I guess it's ok to fuck a woman with aids if you already have it yorself

Jeeze, I'm in bad mood

I have a narcotic hangover
Never stuck a needle in my self and never will, or had a penis in my asshole(thought about it, but the ol' prostrate is too swollen now) so no aids for me

Iread an article(s) about how upclose especially on a phone screen reshapes the eyeball and weakens muscle and distant vision is damaged

This is eyestrain

Now this

Many eye care providers are concerned about the potentially damaging effects of high-energy visible (HEV) light emitted by digital devices because laboratory and animal studies have shown exposure to high levels of HEV light can damage tissue in the retina of the eye in a way that appears consistent with retinal changes associated with macular degeneration, a leading cause of permanent vision loss in older adults.” says Dr. Heiting. “But no one knows for sure at this point if prolonged use of digital devices causes sufficient exposure to HEV light to cause permanent eye damage.”

Blue (HEV) light is also emitted by the sun and LED light bulbs, but most of us don’t stare at them for hours on end.
Was Mom right about not sitting so close to the TV?

You don’t need to worry about going cross-eyed, but your mom may have had a point about sitting too close to the TV. It may actually harm your eyes. Proximity is definitely a factor in eye strain and HEV light exposure.

“The amount of HEV light exposure a person receives depends on many factors, including screen technology, screen size, screen brightness, distance from the screen to the user’s face, and duration of use.” Dr. Heiting explains. “Even though smartphones have small screens, they potentially could cause greater cumulative HEV light exposure than a large-screen TV.”

digitaltrends.com/mobile/does-your-phone-damage-your-eyes-an-experts-advice/

You're a big cool planet like Jupiter, big but dense and dead and I'm mooning you like Europa and I got life under my ice layer

Could I get your autograph? Society should model itself after your embodied beliefs.

I've seen this persons posts be4

He goes on about his right to animal anus

Now, the only problem I have with animal fuckers is hurting the animal

who's going to oversee his fucking?

Penetrating a big dog is not the same a s a cheewowow[sic]

Is fucking a chicken ok?

So. I propose an animal fucking licence, where the pervert alternative life stylist has to bring his sex partner to a vet to certify that the animal can handle it(cock) and the pervert alternate life stylist can have no other unregistered animals

animal rights (sac)tivist

Sure, whether the event was staged- people actually dying- obviously it is tragic regardless. It is emotionally charged as with any terror attack. This one, clearly resembles other false flags.

There are conspiratards out there who will point to the wrong reasons as to how or why this event happened.

Remember, every year around the beginning of summer begins the season of sacrifice for Satanists. Now, satanists come in many forms. We're all familiar with the global cabal and their satanic ways. Satan works on manipulation, emotional peacockery, and persuasion. They would push for an event like this to push more policies and further their agendas.

However, I think it is very misleading to simply say the entire thing was staged. Sometimes false flags include actual deaths, sometimes they are entirely just drills. They are certain things in Tarrant's video that makes it seem like a staged psy-op.
Like the beginning when he mutes his mic to talk to someone while streaming
Or the person in red that appears and reappears in the camera (why didn't tarrant consider him a target?)

Ask the right questions, keep an eye out for misinformation and distraction when piecing together clues. They are leaving behind footprints, but don't fall for their traps.

Listen to everyone, and believe no one until you can prove through your own efforts what is to be considered true or false.

bump to the front

yes

nn

y2

mne

Watching a lot of action movies doesn’t make you a digital forensic expert.

say /killcen/

I already set up an automated keyboard presser that posts my comments to keep my posts on the front page
nm
(sac)tology

ljnj

say /killcen/

I already set up an automated keyboard presser that posts my comments to keep my posts on the front page

(sac)tologyy

gghc

jnpi