DOJ's Stunning Inability To Prosecute Its Own Bad Actors

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

One was caught red-handed engaged in nepotism. Another, a lawyer no less, admitted to shoplifting at a Marine barracks store. A third leaked sealed court information to the news media. And a fourth engaged in fraud by turning a government garage into a personal repair shop.

Four cases, all solved in the past month, with suspects who cost taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars and significant breaches of public trust.

But these weren’t your everyday perps.

All were U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) employees who are supposed to catch other criminals while working for the FBI, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and U.S. attorneys’ offices. Instead, they broke the law or violated the rules. And all managed to escape prosecution, despite their proven transgressions.

Recent Justice Department disciplinary files tell an undeniable story.

Under the leadership of Inspector General (IG) Michael Horowitz, DOJ’s internal watchdog is doing an outstanding job of policing bad conduct inside America’s premier law enforcement agency.

And DOJ is doing a poor job of punishing its own.

In cases closed in the past month, more than a half-dozen FBI, DEA, U.S. attorney and U.S. marshal officials were allowed to retire, do volunteer work, or keep their jobs as they escaped criminal charges that everyday Americans probably would not.

In most instances, the decisions were made by federal prosecutors who work with the very figures impacted by or committing the bad conduct. In local law enforcement, that go-easy phenomenon is known as the “thin blue line.”

Spokespersons for the Justice Department and FBI did not respond to a request for comment.

The troubling pattern of weak punishment emerges as DOJ heads into one of its most ambitious internal affairs probes in recent history. Attorney General William Barr, Horowitz and special U.S. Attorney John Durham are investigating whether the FBI and other intelligence agencies violated the law with the Trump-Russia investigation.

Even before the recent spate of closed inspector general investigations, questions surfaced about DOJ’s willingness to punish its own. That’s because fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was recommended for prosecution more than 15 months ago for lying about news leaks, and so far has faced no criminal charges.

thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/448383-feds-gone-wild-dojs-stunning-inability-to-prosecute-its-own-bad
web.archive.org/web/20190614124856/https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/448383-feds-gone-wild-dojs-stunning-inability-to-prosecute-its-own-bad

Attached: DOJ's-Stunning-Inability-To-Prosecute-Its-Own-Bad-Actors.jpg (54.06 KB, 640x459)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/mobile/is-your-smartphone-listening-to-your-conversations/
desuarchive.org/freedomzine/thread/377/

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

They claim newer computer screens don't do damage, but not necessarily true. If you stare at computers all day long, it will do damage over time, it may take many years before you really notice or are highly impacted, but staring at computer screens for many many hours per day is also bad for the eyes. Therefore take lots of extra vitamin supplements, like K2, which is good for eye health. And drink lots of filtered/distilled water. And omega-3 fatty acids.

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

you said nepotism

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

you've reached a new all-time record of boring

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

Why are you copy/pasting a reply from another news thread?

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

Don't worry, I'll gladly break more records for you. I'll make it so boring for you it will be INSANE not to leave. Hows that?

Zig Forums = Zig Forumsews
You are on a news board.
We get news here.
Don't like reading news?
Leave.

John Smith
John Smith

I want you to explain more about how looking at an LED lightbulb is hazardous to your retina, but how allowing the indirect ambient lighting from an LED causes no harm to the retina. I'm truly fascinated by your medical training, in particular regarding the field of the optic nerve and retina, not to mention your vast knowledge regarding the lumen rate of LED lighting.

Connor James
Connor James

What gave you the idea that Zig Forums stood for 'news'?

It's obvious that Zig Forums stands for 'nobody' comes to this board because of your Zig Forumseurotic Zig Forumsonsense

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

Inability
the first time unwillingness means inability

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

Q: why did everybody leave Zig Forums?

A: because they like reading NEWS

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

as they escaped criminal charges that everyday Americans probably would not.

You don't seem to have any connection to reality. Those are mostly minor offenses and the average person would get similar treatment if it was their first offense. For example, most shoplifting offenses result in the trespassing of the person, not prosecution. Unauthorized use of company property is a firing offense, not criminally pursued in most cases.

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

Zig Forumsobody cares

You're on the wrong board.
Take your bullshit to /s/

Attached: 20190614-093823.jpg (302.68 KB, 926x1280)

Hudson White
Hudson White

I wonder if the delusionati DOJ big tech toaster oven smoke and mirror criminals hallucinated the Star trek logo on Mars because they looked at an LED light and didn't take enough vitamin K2

Attached: star-trek-mars.jpg (149.53 KB, 1024x536)

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

Bumping real news.

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

I wonder if you are too ignorant to comprehend what news is.

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

Including OP, you've brought this thread to his recent record level of THREE READERS!!!

congratulations, and enjoy it while it lasts….

you'll leave within minutes, just like everyone else

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

I bet you're totally amped about finally having more than two people in one of your threads

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

congratulations, and enjoy it while it lasts….

he'll leave within minutes, just like everyone else

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

you'll leave within minutes, just like everyone else

Just like you left right? Just like you claim everyone leaves yet there is still tons of comments, criticism and replies? Hell, even on a more obscure board than this with less users I still get replies from time to time. And thats fine with me.

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

take your meds, nutsy

John Lee
John Lee

THE HILL

Now considered a "conspiracy site" LOL!

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

Because this sure ain't a mainstream publication, right? The Hill. The fucking Hill. Thats fucking popular & trendy & yuppie as it gets!! And they still admit the corruption!

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

I indeed DID leave for 16 days, (notice that I actually know exactly how many days I was gone) and I only came back here briefly why lie have a couple days downtime, and I am leaving once again for at least 20 days, if not longer, due to some recent changes that happened in my schedule and my life.

You ought to try it sometime. Perhaps after 16 days, you would come back and there would be more than two people in here.

You seem to have a problem with simple mathematics. (10,000)

Because when I came back here every one of your threads had been vacant, empty like an old west ghost town, and I'M the only reason any of your threads suddenly got more than two or three replies.

(and the two or three replies you got in any of your threads were all samefagged by YOU)

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

Take your meds, schizo

Attached: israel-magical-mystery-tour-ep-02.jpg (152.06 KB, 1000x976)

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

Wow. The youth can't handle news exposing insider corruption…. these topics are just too hard to handle I guess. Pathetic snowflakes.

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

Law Enforcement Breaks Laws
lol @ you thinking this is news

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

Hello Johnny. Why do you fucking care so much?

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

BREAKING NEWS:
lonely man thinks the 'double standard' of authority is new

More laughable boring details as they become available

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

Back in the 50s and even 60s it was seldom to hear of this level of corruption, and when it happened, it made the fucking headlines and shocked the nation.

What the hell happened to this country where people don't even care anymore? Is it THAT far gone?

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

Its nothing new, but today it goes completely unpunished and, unfortunately, not a lot of people even seem to care these days, as if we lost all moral and ethics. Where did our values go? When did we throw them out the window? And WHY?

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

trust me, dude. I do NOT care.
I came back here because I had a few days downtime, and later today my schedule pics right back up and I will be gone for a while.

(I might pop back in here later on tonight, because I'm juggling a lot of different things right now, but I will probably have some free time tonight before it all starts again tomorrow)

But if you think 'me noticing how empty this place became in my absence' equates to me 'caring', you would once again be exaggerating and outright lying.

When I came back here a couple days ago, I was absolutely amazed at how dead this board had become.

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

Back in the 50s and even 60s it was seldom to hear of this level of corruption

seldom to hear of it

HEAR OF IT

H E A R

wow, dude

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

killcen, I believe 500mg of thorazine, administered intramuscularly (by a qualified psychiatric nurse, injected directly into your buttock) might adjust your distorted perception of reality.

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

If people wish to contribute or read news, thats their choice, thats their decision. If they want to be ignorant, they can do it elsewhere.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

Your 'incessant desire to create a false sense of doom, and nauseating compulsion to attempt to make other people share your disgusting incessant nauseating desires and compulsions' has somehow magnified your delusional filter of declinism, leading you to believe that there is more corruption now than previously before.

translation: your downward spiral is YOUR downward spiral, not ours.

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

I'm not sure exactly what the fuck you think you're 'contributing', but I've yet to see anybody be impressed by it, let alone to be persuaded into changing their life and behaving like you.

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

Thats how a lot of news got around back in the day, you'd hear people talking about what they heard over the radio or TV, or what someone read in a newspaper so yah.

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

THOSE IN POWER ABUSE THEIR POWER!!!!

really ?…..

THAT'S your 'contribution'?……

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

I'm contributing news. And I am glad those who were exposed for hating news left. They did the right thing. You don't like news? Don't come to a news board! I would have said the same thing about drugs and Woodstock!

William Bennett
William Bennett

Thats how a lot of news got around back in the day, you'd hear people searching the internet for a handful of paranoid websites, cherry picking, then copying and pasting delusional paranoid conspiracy fake news content, without even reading the articles first, posting them in an empty image board, and patting themselves on the back that they were a 'journalist', but when other people commented that journalists don't spend their days copying and pasting cherry-picked paranoid content, THEN they would suddenly change their tune and pretend that they were on a mission from God, 'saving the world' by copying and pasting bullshit for only two people to read (including themselves)

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

translation: your downward spiral is YOUR downward spiral, not ours.
gen fucked kike.

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

conspiracy fake news content, without even reading the articles first, posting them in an empty image board, and patting themselves on the back that they were a 'journalist', but when other people commented that journalists don't spend their days copying and pasting cherry-picked paranoid content, THEN they would suddenly change their tune and pretend that they were on a mission from God, 'saving the world' by copying and pasting bullshit for only two people to read (including themselves)
Neolibkike capitalism..

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

Nothing I have ever said was delusional or paranoid. Neither is the NEWS I post.

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

It's the neoliberal judiciay and zogbot scum, power grab.

Anthony Martinez
Anthony Martinez

You are a very skilled journalist, and your investigative journalism style really shines when it comes to 'abuse of power by those in power'.

I think you deserve the 2019 ASNE Award for investigative journalism

Please tell me more… I want to learn from your vast knowledge of law enforcement officials who break the law and get away with it!!!

Nobody realized that cops break the rules until you were sent here by God to save the planet, two people at a time

(Noah also save the world 2 at a time, but not this slowly)

I speak for the entire planet when I say "you are the first person to ever tell us that law enforcement officials play by two sets of rules, and now that you have exposed this phenomenon, we want to learn more from you"

Attached: Final-contest-logo.jpg (26.19 KB, 766x317)

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

Noah also save the world 2 at a time, but not this slowly

WRONG! It took Noah over 200 years to build the Ark… (humans lived a lot longer in the Biblical times.)

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

Quite honestly?….
I don't think I've ever seen you post any actual news….

I'm not being mean, and I'm not insulting you, and I'm not being overly critical… I'm just being honest

The only thing I really seen you do is copy and paste hackneyed washed up tired old nonsense that I've already ordered a million times before.

I've seen you go off the deep end about shit you don't even understand, 'warning people' about smartphones, copying and pasting the exact same boring bullshit we all read 9 years ago. the average nine year old kid knows more about 'the dangers of smartphones' than you ever will.

I've seen you post redundant crap about chemtrails and every other run of the mill middle of the road conspiracy theory that we have all been aware of for decades.

you're NOT the only person who has ever heard a conspiracy theory….

but you ARE the only person I have ever seen who hasn't grown tired of these boring conspiracy theories already.

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

admits to being so gullible he actually believes the Bible

admits to being SO FUCKING GULLIBLE that he actually believes people used to live hundreds of years

……….thank you for proving my point……..

You are absolutely fucking delusional

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

At least I came back for a few days, and finally a couple of your threads had more than two or three replies in them….

I'm 'saving YOUR world'……

You and (sac) were the smallest group of ten thousand people I've ever seen

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

I don't post conspiracy theories, I post news. This is news. Corruption is not a theory, its proven.

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

hahahahaha!!!

so now you're back to the 'corruption is new' angle?

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

Hundreds of millions of people are Christians and believe the Biblical scriptures as I do. Nothing insane about that. You have been corrupted by the Devil Johnny.

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

When recent acts of corruption are exposed, yes its news.

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

Admit it…….

You have to go out of your way to remember to use the words "I post news", because you really want to say "I report news"

Because you somehow consider yourself to be a 'reporter'….

the 'copy & paste' journalist, right?

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

admits to being so gullible that he believes in the Bible

admits to being SO FUCKING GULLIBLE that he believes in 'the devil'

………thank you for proving my point……..

You're absolutely and completely insane

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

The problem is, what we should be seeing these corrupt actors going to prison or at least demoted and cut off their pensions, the fact that they are allowed to do anything they want and get off the hook is very negligent.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

A G A I N : I think you're a good man, and I actually like you very much….. But I would be remiss if I failed to be completely honest with you…..

I've never seen you copy and paste anything even vaguely resembling news

Julian Gray
Julian Gray

Well here, report/posting is the same thing, its the same, you can alter the text if need be to remove lies or propaganda and post most of the legit content….. or you can leave it as is….. or you can replace certain words to make it truthful if the original journalists are a bunch of lying shithead commies…. but same thing, reporting/posting is what we do on image boards.

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

killcen, there's no reason to pretend like you are 'the 4th reader'…. We all know it's you….

Also, 'the 3rd reader' already left this thread about 10 minutes ago.

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

SEE ??!!!… I GOT YOU TO ADMIT THAT YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF TO BE A REPORTER !!!

wow

Matthew Green
Matthew Green

Well you don't read news Johnny. What news sites do you visit?

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

Well I report/post news here, thats what I always do. Nothing has changed.

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

You don't report Jack Shit…..

You're NOT a reporter…..

You copy and paste the same old shit all day everyday

Landon Gray
Landon Gray

Any first grade School child can copy and paste

You're not contributing anything and you're not saving anybody

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

Johnny, do you KNOW WHY the news was created in the first place?

It was created to inform people about natural or man made disasters, declared wars, nefarious activities and corruption. Also sports and local events too. Thats what the news press was created for.

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

I guarantee you that every time you see a picture of Elvis Presley or hear his name, I cross your mind…..

Because you already know that I am on, and obsessed with Elvis……

And although I have given you this hypothetical scenario before, allow me to present it one more time :

Imagine how goddamn boring it would be if I copied and pasted ELVIS CONTENT in here every single day, and kept telling myself that I was saving the world because it was 'news'

……..God damn, dude………

Have a little bit of self-respect

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

Typo:

Because you already know that I am fixated on, and obsessed with Elvis……

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

Dude, just shut it……………………….

we all realize you're in a
downward spiral as you near death

you don't need to make
any more of a fool out of
yourself than you already have

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

Everybody has their own fixations and obsessions

yours is NEEDLESS FEAR™

The difference between you and everybody else:
we don't force our boring fixations and obsessions on other people, because we have respect for others and ourselves

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

You act like the news is always the same, not all the time, there are many different topics: institutional corruption, wars, economics, geo-politics, trade disputes, mass spying, health issues, etc. Many different topics. Those that can't find them interesting enough to talk about are the most dull boring people on the planet honestly.

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

And yes…. trust me………

Every time we see or hear about aluminum foil, we think about you.

And that's not a 'cute little joke'….
I'm not trying to be cute or funny

I'm saying that you have become a parody of yourself

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

B…. O…. R…. I…. N…. G….

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

You guys are complete crybabies then. Snowflakes who can't handle news apparently? OK, whatever.

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS

Attached: 61W1D1H-KQL.-SX425-.jpg (53.36 KB, 425x425)

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

(Please let me know as soon as this becomes boring to you)
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS

Attached: 31694447-1.jpg (73.37 KB, 1200x1200)

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

For some yes, and they have every right to leave. As do you. I'm not interested in censoring anything so people don't hate me. I'm not going to go to a news board to contribute nothing of value.

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

Go ahead, post what you like. Post how you feel. I do it, so should you.

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

(because I realize you won't 'just being mean' when you tell me this has become boring, because I deserve to know when I have started to bore people)
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS

Attached: a497f30619d7df6b38b00fe8080c34c5.jpg (16.46 KB, 300x227)

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

Zig Forums is now the best news board Zig Forums has to offer.

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

Elvis is cool, I agree. A good singer. If you want to post him name a thousand times well Okee Dokee.

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

RE: post what I like
I'm REPORTING

I'm a reporter…..
I'm saving the world…..
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS

Attached: il-fullxfull.1530001820-7exn.jpg (978.06 KB, 1734x2538)

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

lol hahahaha !! desperate much?

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

I love desperation, that can be a very good thing.

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

by redundantly and incessantly copying and pasting the name Elvis, I'm disrespecting everything Elvis stood for, disrespecting myself, disrespecting anybody unfortunate enough to have stumbled into this thread, and demonstrating a lack appreciation for the subject of Elvis….

Exactly like you do with conspiracy theories.

You make conspiracy theories look bad

You make conspiracy theorists look pathetic

You make it extremely undesirable and unappealing to others, and if anything, you solidify people's decisions to live and think in the exact opposite fashion as you….

(Just the same way I'm not making any Elvis fans in here)

Attached: elvis-rainmaker-montage.jpg (570.36 KB, 1280x1370)

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

Everybody is well aware how much you love desperation… In fact, it's the only thing you've got.

Desperation and alcohol….

You're addicted to both….

and neither on is a 'good' thing…..
It's exactly why you're so goddamn motherfuking miserable…

Attached: Elvis-panoramic-montage-framed.jpg (77.96 KB, 806x356)

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS be sure to let me know when this becomes redundant, and you reach the point where you don't ever want to hear about Elvis again. Thank you very much. I would appreciate your honesty ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS

Attached: MIS-032-Elvis-Presely-Monyage-405x305-THUMB--23984.1545916331.jpg (126.8 KB, 1280x966)

Kevin White
Kevin White

ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS this is very important real news! Please please please share my fixation!!! Please please please share my obsession!!! ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS

Attached: 12-fdd87b91-8361-4397-a056-0838afb7daf6-grande.jpeg (41.22 KB, 500x325)

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

I'm not miserable Johnny. I'm happy. All I want is to be able to post the news and let the cards fall where they may. And they have. I did my job. The glow worms fled, but the REAL anons, who know the truth…. they're still here, they're around. ;)

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

so, you're telling me that YOU AND (SAC) ARE THE ONLY REAL ANONS???

William Cruz
William Cruz

because when I came back from 16 days taking care of other business, I scanned the threads that had been created while I was gone…..

…. And I saw the numbers……

I read the replies…..

It was just you, (sac) and the mod

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

Ohhhh no. Many many more you don't currently know about. Nameless. No alias or personas and yes they'll post from time to time. People come, people go. Revolving door. New anons come, old anons go. Its normal.

David Scott
David Scott

ELVIS = my obsession

I'm not stupid enough to think by copying and pasting his name over and over and over again, that I'm going to create any Elvis fans…..

Nor would I want to…..

Attached: 10762798-montage-elvis-40x40.jpg (97.43 KB, 932x931)

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

hahaha sure, dude… sure…..

10,000 of them, right?

(and every heroin junkie 'is trying to quit'?)

AGAIN: you have become a parody of yourself

David Turner
David Turner

B

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

O

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

R

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

I'm not trying to create fans here. I'm trying to tell this miserable Planet Earth whats going on, like it or not. And believe me, as many have warned in the past, most people don't want to hear the truth. That is 100% normal.

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

I

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

N

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

G

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

share it with WHO?

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

I'm addicted to news, what else can I say? I love news! Thats why I'm here in the first place.

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

(sac) already knew about everything you've ever posted before you posted it

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

I understand that….. That's the most honest thing you've said in a long time

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

'just-kiss-it' also knows all of the conspiracy theories, already knew about everything you've ever posted before you ever posted it, and is fully capable of reading, just like you….

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Again, people come and go. Its normal. Most don't even post, they lurk. Thats up to them, not me. Doesn't matter if 98% can't handle whats going on, what matters is the 2% who can and will come here from time to time. Thats all.

David Ross
David Ross

the mod isn't stupid either….

He's also completely familiar with all of the conspiracy theories, just like everybody else on planet Earth….

these conspiracy theories are readily available to anybody….

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

What conspiracies? I don't see any conspiracy theories here. Just news.

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

dude…. I correspond regularly with Ron.

I don't think you're aware of how much Ron and I communicate. For example, I know that you tried to contact Jim, and Jim never responded to you.

I know a lot more than you would think.

Ron personally told me that Zig Forums only got between 8 to 12 readers…..

EIGHT TO TWELVE READERS, TOPS

there is no 'ocean of lurkers'…. sorry…..
(Ron told me that on a busy day, there might be up to 12 readers TOTAL over the course of an entire day, with the average total number at any given moment being 4 to 5 people)

And that was a few months ago….

Normally during the summer, image boards get transient readers, on their summer break from college… strangely enough, Zig Forums has LOST readers this summer.

Gee, I 'wonder what made them leave'…..

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

B

O

R

I

N

G

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

Unlike you, the server logs don't why or exaggerate numbers….

Obviously, something about the threads created by you and (sac) lacks the content that people find interesting….

which explains why it's just the two of you now

Connor Price
Connor Price

oops speech to text typo

Unlike you, the server logs don't LIE* or exaggerate numbers….

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

let's just be honest………………….

Zig Forums has devolved down to one downward-spiral delusional paranoid jesus-freak, and one angry bisexual cripple who lashes out with nonsense about taking it up the ass and eating feces.

the only things you two have in common are alcoholism & frequent bouts of anger

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

……….and if THAT'S what you call 'news'………..

you're even worse off than we thought

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

I really don't care. I'm going to post news as this board was meant for. If people want it, they can read it, if they don't, fine by me.

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

I'm not going to tell others what they can and can't do, if they want to be crazy bipolar bisexuals whatever. The only reason people leave this board is because they wanted to, thats not up to me, and its certainly not my fault. I allow them to make their own decisions.

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

Attached: PicsArt-06-14-11.51.36.jpg (107.23 KB, 1300x856)

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

I'm not here to 'blame' you or anybody else

John Hughes
John Hughes

If you don't like the news, leave. Thats all I got to say. Either that, or contribute. Either way, its up to each individual and God bless.

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

Im only here for a brief intermission form my new (more)hectic schedule….

but I'm not here to 'blame' anyone. I'm simply telling you WHY Zig Forums has died….

and how to attract more readers……

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

You just made it clear by blaming me and my threads is why no one wants to be here. But even that is wrong because people still come here from time to time. Anyone who leaves, thats 100% up to them, most of them didn't even contribute a damn thing anyway!

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

what you do has NOTHING to do with 'news'

and EVERYTHING to do with 'you'

this is all about your need to force your bullshit on people

and that turns people off

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

how to attract more readers……

What, by posting crab and propane threads 24/7? No thanks. I don't want those kinds of people here. They have their own crab board now days.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

you're not the first person to pat themselves on the back, telling themselves that they are 'helping people' by forcing their belief system and fears down other people's throats……

all christians do it………….

(and that's why everybody hates Christians)

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

How am I forcing my threads on people? Its typically the opposite, some punk comes here from time to time just to slide all my threads deep into the catalog from being seen. Talk about forcing shit on people…. maybe that is what is making everyone leave?

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

RE: crab & propane

that's all (sac)

again: apparently, the two of you are doing something that repels new prospective readers

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

No, we don't force our beliefs on others. Islam does that though, and they'll cut your head off and throw you off a building if you think otherwise!

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

No (sac) wouldn't do that. That was going on YEARS before (sac) was a persona…. YEARS AGO. Before you ever came here in fact.

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

So is Jim still out to get me these days? Is he still sending the feds all my spoofed data?

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

by having a one-track-mindset regarding your cherry picked paranoid themed 'content', you indeed ARE forcing your agenda on people …

Exactly the same way MSM outlets cherry pick stories to push their agendas….

it's transparent. there's no veriation…..

and (sac) has been passive-aggressively engaging in combat with you through crab and propane threads for years.

you two guys need to broaden your scopes

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

P A Y A T T E N T I ON :

(sac) is the propane / crab guy

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

L I S T E N U P :

he only recently created the (sac) persona

he's been toying with you for years

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

bullshit !!!!………

one of the 10,000 most irritating traits of christians is their inherent belief that they have the right to try and 'shove they're delusional imaginary religion down other people's throats

They think it's their place to 'save' the rest of the world, by forcing their unsolicited nonsense imaginary bulshit jolly green giant religious beliefs on innocent people…..

In fact, 'saved' is the key word Indy pathetic brainwashing mantra of idiotic delusional Christians

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

SORRY FOR THE SPEECH TO TEXT TO TYPOS
HERE'S THE REVISED EDITED VERSION:

bullshit !!!!………

one of the 10,000 most irritating traits of christians is their inherent belief that they have the right to try and 'shove their* delusional imaginary religion down other people's throats'

They think it's their place to 'save' the rest of the world, by forcing their unsolicited nonsense imaginary bulshit jolly green giant religious beliefs on innocent people…..

In fact, 'saved' is the key word in the* pathetic brainwashing mantra of idiotic delusional Christians

Nolan Reed
Nolan Reed

What the hell is a speech to text typo? Whats going on here? Are there speech-powered keyboards now? Really!?

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

Nobody has ever approached you and asked you, "will you please force your religion on me?"

Similarly, nobody has ever come to Zig Forums and typed, "will somebody please force an agenda of paranoia and fear on me?"

But that never stopped you from doing either one

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

I never forced anything on anyone here. That is a outright LIE!

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

What the hell is a speech to text typo? Whats going on here? Are there speech-powered keyboards now? Really!?

Further proof that you probably aren't qualified to critique technology that you don't even understand and have never even heard of

David Watson
David Watson

"I'm very intrigued by your lifestyle of fear and doomsday predictions, and would be very interested in modifying my existence to resemble yours. Could you please present me with more paranoid Doomsday News?"

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

What does DOJ corruption have to do with End Times in general? Thats just one tiny iota of the bullshit thats going on in this world. I had nothing better to post, because there was no bombshells coming out, so that one just to compensate some time until the bombshells drop!

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

I never talked about that technology before, never heard of it so never posted about it.

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

because there WERE* no bombshells coming out

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

Do you see the microphone (in green) in this screenshot? I am using speech to text instead of typing to you

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-14-12-29-00.png (525.89 KB, 1080x2160)

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

Although I speak as clearly as possible, and speech-to-text recognition engines 'learn' from your individual speech patterns, further enabling their ability to recognize what you're saying and translated into the written word, the technology is not perfect and it will still occasionally make mistakes, creating typographical errors.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-14-12-30-54.png (538.95 KB, 1080x2160)

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

TRANSLATE IT* into the written word

See?… Occasionally speech-to-text recognition will make a mistranslation of what you just said

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-14-12-32-21.png (521.33 KB, 1080x2160)

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

I'm convinced that you will try to develop a paranoid doomsday conspiracy scenario behind speech to text, sooner rather than later, even though you're just now discovering it

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-14-12-34-23.png (525.57 KB, 1080x2160)

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

SO your on a spyphone?

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

Well…….

digitaltrends.com/mobile/is-your-smartphone-listening-to-your-conversations/

You know that if you rely on a mic, it could be always on in the background to listen in on you, and even when its not the government, it could be third party Big Tech data firms or hackers…. so there is that…

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

you're*

as in: you're a fully grown adult but somehow you're unable to differentiate between your and you're, no matter how many times you're taught the difference

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-14-12-54-09.png (478.18 KB, 1080x2160)

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

Its just a misspelling / grammical error on an obscure image board. No big deal.

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

AGAIN: ANY 8 YEAR OLD CHILD KNOWS A HUNDRED TIMES MORE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY THAN YOU DO

(June 14th 2019: the day you finally 'discovered' that all smartphones have always had speech-to-text capability)

…. I literally know 8 year old kids who can run circles around you regarding Android and iPhone monitoring capabilities and applications…..

by the way: while you have been busy pretending that you qualify as a 'teacher' regarding subjects you've never even heard of, here's one of them many things I have been juggling for the past 19 days

This is SCUD……

Scud is Sputnik's kitten she had 19 days ago.

Sputnik only had ONE kitten…..

Attached: 20190614-125047.jpg (2.04 MB, 4160x2080)

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

state actors will regulate state actors
Wow, statism is such a great system!

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

I never talked about that technology before, never heard of it so never posted about it.

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

lol not quite…..

It's actually a lifelong learning inability, where no matter how many people explain it to you, and no matter how many times they explain it, you are incapable of learning how to differentiate between your and you're…..

I know this for a fact because I have personally explained the entire thing to you at least 200 times in the past 365 days….

I've gone to great lengths to explain that 'Your' is the second person possessive adjective, while 'You're' is the contraction of 'you are'….

No matter how many times I've explained it to you ad nauseam, you simply cannot retain the information….

So YES, while it was indeed a grammatical mistake on an image board, it's not the first time you've done it and it's certainly not going to be the last time either….

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

HERE'S SCUD……..

SCUD, the only kitten

Attached: 20190614-124852.jpg (2.48 MB, 4160x2080)

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

But I don't always fix my habits, or not always mindful of them, its just human error. Its a habit of incorrect use of a word, nothing more. I know what your saying, I've learned, its just I'm not always paying attention to everything I type. Only with the spell checker which won't catch it.

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

REAL NEWS: I've had several recent events transpire that have change my priorities. When it rains it pours, and recently it has been pouring, with a series of changing responsibilities and burdens and interesting twists in my life. I'm in the process of moving, and had to deal with a frustrating delay last night. I wouldn't even be here right now if it wasn't for this frustrating delay… But that's the way it goes, so there's no sense in worrying about it. Everything will work out fine, but I just have to deal with the hassles right now. Also, I recently who befriended somebody after they got arrested, and I appeared out of nowhere giving them a hard time, chewing them out and chastising them for their stupid decision. The last thing I expected was for that person to THANK ME for 'reading them the riot act', and wind up becoming their friend, which has renewed my interest and motivation for continuing to go to narcotics anonymous meetings. Things have been topsy-turvy lately, and they're going to remain that way for at least another two or three weeks. That's why you'll be seeing very little of me.

So I want both of you to enjoy your little news board while I'm gone….

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

Every third grade school child knows the difference and they don't need to tie a ribbon around their finger or use a spell checker for their brain to work….

It's just laziness on your part….

'lack of attention to detail' was obviously acceptable for you

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

I enjoy posting real news. Not so much all the hate I have to deal with doing so, but whatever. I deal with it.

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

real news

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

trust me… Nobody hates you.

I think it's fair to say we like you… We admire you in a lot of ways…

All I'm saying is the pattern of Doomsday scenario paranoia gets old real fast…..

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

May I be completely honest with you?……

Far be it for me to try to pretend like I and knowledgeable enough to give you advice, so I won't 'pretend'…. I'll give you the real deal instead of pretending…..

My Advice: you are a natural caretaker. it's in your nature to take care of people, to take a care of something, to help…. But now at this stage of life, with your wife gone and your daughter grown, you're need to care for somebody or something has manifested in a compulsion to try to save the world through an image board with only two or three people in it…

You need SOMETHING TO TAKE CARE OF

You are incomplete unless you are helping something or someone

You need a pet….
you need to go to the local animal shelter and save a poor innocent animal from being euthanized….

You need to go save its life

it would be the most rewarding sensation you've experienced in a very long time…..

And unlike The ungrateful pieces of shit in image boards, the animal you save will never punish you or make you regret your Good deed….

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

Please forgive any speech to text typos. Thank you very much

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-14-13-38-45.png (436.46 KB, 1080x2160)

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

I just gave you THE BEST GOD DAMN ADVICE anybody has given you in 10 years……

Right now, as you sit there wrapped in aluminum foil, reading my words, there is a sweet, SWEET sweet loving beautiful dog at your local animal shelter….

He or she is terrified….

That dog is not stupid, and in its short life it has been abused and neglected and abandoned by shitty human beings…. It has learned its lesson the hard way, and it is well aware that its life is going to end soon…. The unfairness of its journey is unimaginable….

and THERE YOU SIT……..

A Christian… A good man with a heart of gold

And you're the one who could get off your ass today, drive down to the animal shelter, and fine that little child of God, and save its life…..

Not only could you save it from euthanasia, end the cold uncaring exit from Life which manifest on the steel table in the back room of the animal shelter with syringe in its vein….

But you could do much much more….

You could be The shining light which shows it God's love, and enhances its existence….

You could truly SAVE something

Why don't you stop thinking about yourself so much, and prove that you truly are a man of God?

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

And I don't want to hear you sit here and make up excuses about fleas or any other nonsense…

You have enough money to buy FRONTLINE, and rid the dog of any fleas or ticks or ear mites.

And you can sure as fuck afford some dog food

Buy stopping being such a selfish self-centered shithead, and opening your heart to a living child of God, saving the life of some poor unfortunate innocent animal down at the pound, you will be giving yourself the greatest gift of all

You will find your best friend

You will find a reason to live

You will find a reason to remain optimistic

You will rely less and less on image boards for interaction, and find yourself deep in the throes of an amazing relationship of Truth and honesty and dignity

David Anderson
David Anderson

JOHNNY NEPTUNE'S FAMOUS 'HOW TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GOOD PERSON AND A PIECE OF SHIT' TECHNIQUE:

GOOD PEOPLE DON'T HATE ANIMALS

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

WHAT'S MISSING IN YOUR LIFE:

Something to take care of

Something that looks you in the eyes and loves you unconditionally until the day it dies

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

WHAT YOU ARE MISSING IN YOUR LIFE:

Something that actually appreciates your efforts

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

GET OFF YOUR PARANOID ASS, AND GO DOWN TO THE ANIMAL SHELTER BEFORE THEY EUTHANIZE THE DOG GOD MEANT FOR YOU TO SAVE!!!

James Watson
James Watson

Because that's why you exist…..

You're not here to tell people the latest story on naturalnews.com

GO…….
SAVE…….
A LIFE…….

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

you'll turn around 4 months from now, and smile warmly, realizing you don't know what you would do with yourself if something happened to your dog…..

And you'll think of me…….

and you'll realize that I knew you better than you knew yourself…..

And much like Sarah……

you'll actually THANK ME for jumping your shit and scolding you and chastising you

William Torres
William Torres

(((DOJ))) protects it's own
Shocking.

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

Nature is cruel. It's hard and cold and unforgiving.

Life is vicious and sadistic and heartbreaking

HUMANS have mastered the art of making life even more cruel than it already was… We take the unfairness of nature end magnify it, destroying the beauty of existence out of our selfish greed and disregard…..

YOU = one of the good ones, who has nothing preventing him from doing God's work, and repairing some of the damage done by other humans to an innocent loving loyal beautiful animal who is in a cage at your local animal shelter as we speak, and whose life will end at the hands of an uncaring animal shelter technician with a syringe….

Time is running out

You need to stop making excuses and telling yourself what a good man you are, get into your goddamn pickup truck, and drive down to the animal shelter…..

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

F U C K Y O U ! ! ! !

DO NOT EVER INTERRUPT ME AGAIN, YOU MOTHERFUCKING SNIVELING LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

Do something about it faggot.

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

WHAT'S MISSING FROM YOUR LIFE:

A BEST FRIEND

Attached: 41052449-poem-81.jpg (61.78 KB, 640x480)

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

according to the absence of pussy in your absurd existence, it appears that the universe was proactive, and is already in the process of punishing you.

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

WHAT'S MISSING IN YOUR LIFE:

YOUR MOST LOYAL FRIEND EVER

Attached: 97765504-portrait-of-a-40-year-old-man-walking-with-his-dog-on-a-leash-in-a-winter-day-with-snow.jpg (188.23 KB, 1300x867)

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

Still waiting for you to do something about it.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

best god damn advice you've ever had in Zig Forums

Attached: older-3568172-960-720.jpg (210.05 KB, 960x640)

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

you're an intelligent man……..

but you never realized the answer was right there under your nose the entire time…..

Attached: d139exv-69f0047b-f5cc-4496-a40a-09e74618b2d4.png (376.76 KB, 770x500)

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

You're a good man?…..

You are a god-fearing man?….

You got a good heart?……

GET OFF YOUR ASS & PROVE IT !!!

Attached: dog-niya-rescue-1.jpg (105.29 KB, 960x960)

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

your time here is not unlimited………….

please make the most dynamic impact with your choices as possible.

(these imageboard faggots don't care)

go make good smile today.

go save that poor dogs life, and teach it that not all humans are evil.

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

Autocorrect typo:

go make GOD* smile today

go save your best friend…..
they're going to murder it with a syringe if you dont

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

…..and on that note, my work here is done…..

coincidentally, i just got a text, and the 'frustrating obstacle' that was delaying my move is now solved…..

so it's time for me to go……..

if you continue making excuses and allow your dog to die at the animal shelter, you're no better than any other self-centered demon.

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

have a good day

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-14-14-24-54.png (707.69 KB, 1080x2160)

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

Zig Forums is now the best news board Zig Forums has to offer
Yeah, about that… I think /freedomzine/index.html is already better.

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

This.
and
This.
(sac) even made a thread about it.
desuarchive.org/freedomzine/thread/377/
Just-Kiss-It also admits in that thread just how alike he and Killcen really are.
No one hates you, Killcen.

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

There are some bots that cross-post replies across multiple threads to stimulate conversation. So there is a good chance that if a reply seems out of context and doesn't really make sense, then it's probably a bot cross-post.

William Collins
William Collins

You really shouldn't even bother replying to that fucking faggot troll. Every time you reply he gets off just a little bit more.

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

I decided to stop reading after a while and took a break from this shit show. Of-course they're going to blame a news poster for choosing to be ignorant and not contributing news.

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

anti-slide 2696-64344

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

anti-slide 23

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit