/killcen/,observe:27 Japs protest dad cleared of raping his loli daughter,cause she didn't resist

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

This is real news /shillcen/
stop turning Zig Forums into a desert like yor board
A few Japs took to the streets all over Japan to protest against recent court acquittals of alleged rapists, including a man who was found not guilty of raping his own daughter.

In March, a court in the central city of Nagoya acquitted the man of raping his daughter, 19, despite years of sexual abuse.

The court recognised that the woman had sex with her father against her will in August and September of 2017 but ruled she could have resisted if she wanted to.

Despite the acquittal, the court also recognised that the girl had been sexually abused her father since the second year of junior high, when she would have been 13 or 14 years old.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7137969/Hundreds-protest-Japan-father-cleared-raping-underage-daughter.html

Attached: 14748650-7137969-image-a-1-1560439235164.jpg (254.64 KB, 1268x848)

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Falcon_Alpha_Delta
2.8k points ยท
7 hours ago

This is beyond a poor or corrupt ruling. This is atrocious. He abused his daughter for years and when she was finally cognizant enough to pursue charges her allegations are dismissed… because she might have accepted his advances? Fuck this guy and fuck that judge like ten times more, this is despicable

Evan King
Evan King

/killcen/, did you ever touch yor cock while thinking of yor daughter?

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

No, but it got hard thinking about her

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

62 today, 100 tomorrow, 1000s next year in a decade it will be tens of thousands of screeching japs

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

wtf?

You either are on drugs, or are in need of them

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

dodo

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

meto

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

gad

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

say /killcen/

I already set up an automated keyboard presser that posts my comments to keep my posts on the front page
j
(sac)tology

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

jig

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

say /killcen/

I already set up an automated keyboard presser that posts my comments to keep my posts on the front page
p
(sac)tology

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

fcgfcgf

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

u80

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

prince of whales no collusionlesser

Attached: istock-627777028.v1.jpg (382.06 KB, 2225x1113)

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

How come roasties way past their shelf-lives are over-represented in the picture I wonder?

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

I do believe that sexual contact with one's own parents should be a normal part of child-rearing. It works for bonobos, why not for us?

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

It works for bonobos, why not for us?
Too much risk of incest, tbh.

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

13 or 14 when he started
His only crime was incest, but nips don't care about that so he's innocent tbh.

William Gray
William Gray

I just looked that up and you're full of shit.

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

So she went forward? Well anyway. Better than the alternative like we have in the West.
Misa Iwata gangraped at 16
lol by who?
And what exactly is this "unreasonable law"?

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

wtf?

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

wtf?
wtf?

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

wtf..Djinn agin

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

Attached: 2.jpg (993.17 KB, 1119x1772)

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

Attached: 6.jpg (175.43 KB, 777x1028)

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

So if I rape a loli and I bind her tightly enough it's okay?

William Hall
William Hall

I cant wait for dotr

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

Is it true the guy who said he broke into johnny neptunes house killed him or he was badly injured? As soon as that dude started saying " Im in your house johnny neptune " for 3 weeks in every other thread, I knew andrew mcgovern got what he was looking for. I was going to speculate on a cause of death, but a nigger like that deserves nothing less than glass.

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

He's using a bot to make fake comments
see
He's obsessed with killcen. I guess those two were former lovers or some shit.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit