Baha'i Here

Can you educate me more about your religion? I am studying the prophet Jesus. :)

Attached: progressive revelation.jpg (640x407, 59.05K)

Christians believe that there is absolutely no salvation outside of Christ for one
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14:6

1. Read the Bible
2. Ask more specific question

Jesus wasn't just a prophet, He is God. The idea that all religions worship the same God, but just by different names is one of the most deceptive lies Satan has ever created. Were this lie true, then Muslims and Jews would believe Jesus is God, since God as Christians know Him is a Holy Trinity (father, son, holy spirit). Instead, Muslims and Jews don't view Jesus as divine, and quite a few of them hate Him. Read your Bible, starting with the new testament, and open your heart to Jesus.

Don't use the Star of David to represent the Old Covenant and the Israelites

I have tremendous respect for Bahais, though a Christian myself. To think of what Iran could have been if their influence over it strengthened unabated… I recall having read that Bahais controlled most Iranian institutions and constituted the nation's financial elite at the time of the revolution.

Your moral philosophy is probably the closest to Christianity there is among all world religions. It is nearly identical if one examines it.

Don't reduce Jesus to a mere prophet. Jesus is not just a prophet, He is the only son of God, Jesus is God.

To expand more into this one,
In Acts 7:42-43

During the times of Soloman, while he had great wisdom from The Lord, he was lead astray by his lust having hundreds of wives and concubines. They came from many nations, and seduced Him into sacrificing to their idols. Eventually he started to adopt the star of Rephan. I can't find the OT (Old Testament) verse on it, I'll look for it later, hopefully by the end of today.

No.
The star of David was a minor synagogue ornamental symbol that got adopted by Prague jews as their symbol to the HRE Emperor.

Then the first Zionist Congress slapped that thing onto a Tallit, given Prague jews were overrepressed, culturally, in Jewry.

Stop slapping modern antisemitic cultural memes onto the OT text.

No covenants or revelations were given with either Buddism or Islam. Literally all other faiths are fairly generic, and would still be the same if their spiritual founder was someone else. Without Jesus Christ, there is no Christianity.

What? Buddha didn't even admit the existence of any god, how is he going to be connected to the Christian and Jewish religion somehow?

[-]

Original quote was in Amos 5

Ok kid

What would you like to know?

Christianity isn't a religion it's a person, the LORD JESUS CHRIST, God in flesh form

The Israelites were unique BECAUSE they worshiped Jesus alone in a world where everyone else was pagan. They fell from grace, but so did modern Whites. God always yearns for the prodigal son to return like how he sent St. Paul to preach to the twelve tribes scattered across Rome and the northern territories, and God would love to see His modern White race return to Him too.

Attached: 215-2154265_ajkeeyi-christ-chan-smug-clipart.png (320x379, 69.78K)

Christianity is anti-((NWO)) while the Baha'i is pro-((NWO)), also it's perplexing how they try to accommodate all prophets when they are not compatible with each other.

Attached: Jewish NWO.jpg (965x679, 231.1K)

You need to stop.

you're a coward

Bahai is pretty blatant woo that unabashedly professes it's lust for world domination.

Man, you are connecting a geometric symbol popularized in post-medieval Central European Bohemia with an off-hand line that laments an undescribed Canaanite star from Early Antiquity pretty much out of your ass.

Baha’i is a Zionist political tentacle. It advocates for race-mixture, global auxiliary languages, open borders and a “New World Order”. It is Unchristian and anti-white

Attached: 4e58876c42e5f62d189fda53b267fae1434210256aa93481adab9c830b12eaef.jpg (1200x859, 147.9K)

I looked into this a while back and you're correct. As much as I'd love to say "The Star of David" is a direct symbol of Saturn worship it's simply not. It's just another geometric symbol rooted in Platonism appropriated for their own use just like Kabbalism or whatever the winnie the pooh else they say is Jewish legacy that isn't even 1000 years old and was constructed in Europe later. The fact is that in Judaism there is no legacy dating back to B.C.

brainlet post

that's why i think it's preferable for us to refer to the rabbinic tradition as talmudism rather than judaism. it has very little to do with the ancient israelite religion and people and is essentially a post-christian religion based far more heavily on rabbinic abstractions than the old testament.

Anyone knows what exactly is considered scripture in their religion? Do they at least recognize the Bible as inspired? Or is it like Islam where they think those previous religions were true but this final revelation supersedes them?

I wrote a long post on the absolute nonsense and ununiqueness of this religion (it is literally just Islam) but it didn't post.
Yeah literally exactly the same as Islam. When muzzies invaded Iran, they considered zoroaster to be probably one of the 124,000 "prophets" of Islam, they did the same for Hindus as well. The Bahai religion is literally the same thing, it's just another offshoot of Shia Islam, and the same nonsense apologetics. You'll find modern mohammedans like Zakir Naik in India claiming that Ram or Krishna may have been prophets and tries to argue that Mohammed is in the Vedas (Hindu scriptures). The Bahai religion is literally the same nonsense apologetics of Islam, but also of any new cult that pops up that claims oh such and such was really part of our religion.

They consider yeah the Bible and the Quran and other stuff, the guy said the Quran is more accurate than the Bible. He said a Jew has to be come a Christian first, then a Muslim, then a Shia Muslim, then a Babi (follower of the Bab, some other like very short lived cult out of Shia Islam) and then a Bahai. Anyways what they actually consider infallible is not only all the writings of the founder Bahaullah, but also his son Abdul Baha and then his son or osmething Shogi Effendi. There were supposed to be more successors but the last dude supposedly was a raging homo, and the guys would excommunicate literally everyone else in their family, including his mom and all sorts of stuff. The whole religion is a total mess. Also the funniest thing is the dudes wrote soooo much stuff, all considered "infallible" and it's all a bunch of gibberish nonsense, constantly contradicting each other all the time. Luckily most of it is in persian so they try to hide behind that but it's really a total mess. If you want to know more stuff you can check out r/exbahai

Attached: 7fe368516ec52754a20b3b0fcba0a79c71d95fe08135458c7940635a0251c78c.jpg (540x495, 22.04K)

Quick question. Why does your god have multiple personality disorder?

I asked some Bahá’í group and they sent some resources. Basically the Avesta, Vedas and Buddhist scripture all have elements of truth. The Bible and the Hadiths are mostly true but not infallible. The Quran, the writings of the Bab, Bahá’u’lláh, Abdu'l-Bahá, and Shoghi Effendi are infallible and perfect. I’ll explain who those four last guys are
Leader of an extremely small splinter group of Twelver Shiite Muslims. Basically twelver Shiites believe there is gonna be a messiah figure called the “Twelth Imam” who’s gonna come save and unite Islam. The Bab said he wasn’t the Twelth Imam, but he was gonna prepare people for him. He created a bunch of bizarre rules like saying that Muslims should pray towards his house instead of Mecca, changing the Islamic calendar to a new solar calendar, ritual cleanliness (more so than regular Islam), prohibitions on studying logic and/or dead languages, and commanding everyone to get “three diamonds, four yellow rubies, six emeralds, and six red rubies” for when the twelfth imam comes. Eventually he breaks from twelver shiism completely and instead calls the guy who’s coming “Him Whom God Shall Make Manifest.” Muslim clerics put him to death for heresy
Guy who cand along after the Bab dies and declares himself “Him Whom God Shall Make Manifest.” He actually declares himself to be the next coming figure of all religions, also declared himself to be the Jewish Messiah, the Mahdi of Islam and the Second Coming Of Christ. He says that all religions before Babism are true, and different prophets represent different manifestations of God. His entire system is based on the occultic western system of theosophy (which is in itself based on Masonry), but with Babism thrown in. He even gave talks to theosophist societies. He created a ton of literature trying to force the different religions differing viewpoints together, along with pseudo-spiritual psycho-babble and random prayers that sound vaguely Islamic
Bahá'u'lláhs son and some guy they put in charge
The religion has a ton of dumb contradictory rules. For example, it’s extremely iconoclastic like Islam, but also the prophets lived in the 19th century and had their pictures taken. So these photographs exist, but you’re not allowed to have them if you’re Bahá’í. Bahá’ís aren’t allowed to have weapons, but they need to protect themselves, so they pay Jewish soldiers to protect them.
The Bible repeats over and over throughout the New Testament in every book but James that Jesus was crucified and rose from the dead. The Quran says quite clearly that Jesus wasn’t crucified. So Bahá’ís say that the Quran is being metaphorical, and when it says “they killed him not, nor did they crucify him” it actually means that the movement of Jesus didn’t end when he died. Jesus calls himself the Son of God repeatedly. Islam says God has no son. Bahá’ís say that “son of God” is an honorific given to all prophets, but that God doesn’t have a literal son and that’s what the Quran means. This also means according to them that Muhammad is the Son of God too
The religion has a good marketing campaign, and obviously they don’t deserve to be persecuted, but it’s just a mess the more you look into it

Attached: D0E9B230-6D5F-4C9C-8905-4F03AB186015.jpeg (519x633, 46.88K)