We're All Going to Jail: Florida Man Arrested for Speaking Out Online Against Blacks and Jews

FORT MYERS, Fla. – A Fort Myers man was arrested Friday for posting statements and videos inciting violence against minority groups on social media.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement received a tip that the man, who was using an alias, was posting to sites like Bitchute and Gab.

The posts showed his "hatred toward several minority groups, threatened violence against those who disagreed with him and encouraged followers to start a race war," according to FDLE.

One of his posts said, "America has done wrong not sending black people back to Africa and opening the door to multiculturalism and inclusiveness." He also said homosexuals and Jewish people should be taken out of the country, an FDLE public information officer said.

The videos showed him with weapons, while his written statements praised mass shooters, like Dylann Roof, calling them "heroes." After the California synagogue shooting and New Zealand mosque shootings, he posted that he wished they'd killed more people, the PIO said.

The man, 40-year-old Joshua John Leff, is a convicted felon. Agents served a search warrant at Leff's home Friday and found two guns, two .380 magazines, handgun holsters and ammunition.

They arrested him and booked him into the Lee County Jail for intimidation, sending written threats to kill and possession of a weapon by a convicted felon.

Leff's bond was set at $1,100,000 during his first court appearance on Saturday.

He is due in court next on July 15.

nbc-2.com/story/40653484/fort-myers-man-arrested-for-social-media-posts-inciting-violence-against-minorities

Attached: 600-02201320en_Masterfile.jpg (300x450, 36.75K)

niggers should be whipped crushed heads pulled off skinned alive whipped with lye

Whip niggers with steel cables that have rust on them and are dipped in nicotine and whipped until the skin comes off like a bake potato

Crush niggers. Burn niggers. Hollow out niggers with acetylene torches. Smash jews in a paper mill till a fine canvas paper appears then then spit on the paper and wrap nigger meat in jew paper and throw it to some pigs and let the pigs eat the nigger wrapped in jew paper and then you set the pigs on fire with benzene and throw bricks at the pigs heads as they burn. When everything is dead you run a steam roller over it and mash it flat into smush and pour hot molten zinc on the rest and make bubbly foam nigger jew pig metal foam, then you melt it again to make die cast statues of jews and niggers. You put those on salt water bridges to protect them from galvanic corrosion, which will be the most work and most benefit for society that any jew or nigger has ever done, so when they get corroded and turn white you say stop pretending to be white niggers and Jews then hit them with a hammer and send them flying into the ocean and if there are any niggers left, you garrote them and gas the jews with phosgene slow

The only good killer - is a Jew killer

The only good Jew - is a dead Jew

The only good war - is a race war

The moral of the story is -
1. Words can get you arrested.
2. Actions speak louder than words.

Prison is good for you especially if you are on a yard with heavy race politics.

The rest is tacked on to make a higher sentence. The only thing authorities cared about is possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, the rest of the charges are padding. The news ran with it stating the padding as the true crime when it'll probably be thrown out

Nothing wrong in deporting all niggers back to africa and all jews back to the middle-east.

We’re not all going to jail. Just the terrorists and hate mongers. And that’s ok.

Why? Should I throw you in jail for if you say you hate mondays?

Do you love nazis, murderers and animal abusers then.
Fucking deranged commie tranny, kill yourself.

If you can’t tell the difference between saying “I hate Mondays” and “I hate niggers,” then there is something wrong with your attitude or your understanding of society.

There’s a lot of talk here about autism. If you believe that someone can have a flawed sense of empathy, you should consider whether you yourself have a flawed sense of empathy.

Murderers and nazis and animal abusers also IMO should be prosecuted and given an opportunity to fix what’s fucked up about their social values. That doesn’t make me a person who hates a social group. And you don’t need to love or hate nazis. You can care for your community and care for the people who threaten it, while at the same time condemning their behavior and seeking justice for criminal acts.

Inciting violence and attempting to start a race war is sociopathic behavior, even when it’s done in the name of free speech and national pride.

….. you have no idea what hell you have unleashed.

If you cant tell the difference between a human and a shitskin subhuman then you have no understanding of reality.

Oh the lids been off this cesspool for a long time. I didn’t unleash anything in the short time I’ve been here.

Maybe your reality is what’s flawed. The other day I read some rant about how pervasive the influence of the left has become, and it occurred to me that it’s quite possible that “patriots” and “nationalists” who feel persecuted because of their views on race and righteousness simply can’t see that what society condemns is not their patriotism, but their racism and other forms of prejudice.

Your attitude just isn’t acceptable in today’s society. It’s something that most countries, like the US and Germany, see as shameful reminders of past mistakes. You may not like the direction things are going, but you may never have considered whether it was a bad direction to be headed in the first place.

I miss lawn darts and leaded gasoline, but life can go on without dangerous/destructive things.

This whole thread is fake.
Top to bottom, scripted replies

A few token arrests to scare whitey aren't going to cut it this time. We are already past the event horizon. There's no turning back.

I’m actually sharing my opinions and not reading off a script, tyvm

Holy shit that's high. All for making moonman level posts on bitchute? And also having a gun when you're not supposed to but that's no reason to set the guy's bail at over a million dollars

Every thread on Zig Forums is a scripted

this tbh.

Attached: 8chan anon paint.jpeg (900x900, 200.05K)

All the world’s a stage I guess

I'm callin the cops on you guys!!

Niggers are ok but only in Africa

Maybe in tropical islands and places but they don’t belong in the cold ass places with the whites, its not natural. You can’t put a monkey in Russia in the wilderness it will die.

I HATE NIGGERS

nice shitpost OP. Convicted felon with a weapon. Fuck off.

Attached: 06b22cd5891f6dc5f0b5dd4306e98a69da10755c3fdb3f729a61db8fcf28ad1f.jpg (566x567, 42.74K)

Criminal threats is a strike offense, felon in posession is not. 3 seperate criminal threats and you do 25 to life. Also fuck a bunch of niggers.

Google florida bond schedule. You will get PDFs, so i cant post them (I'm phoneposting right now anyway) but for "790.23(1) POSSESSION OF A FIREARM BY A CONVICTED FELON" the bond is only $5,000.00. Check it out for yourself.
So clearly this guy having two guns when he isn't supposed to have them is the least of his worries

Attached: original.gif (393x543, 1.98M)

This is what he was locked up for, not posting "I hate people with more melanin than me".

The moral of the story is don't post videos of yourself waving around your firearms when you're a convicted felon and not supposed to have them.

but his threats only amounted to stuff we would post as a joke here, and at worst it was just his opinion that:

This. The guy wasn't using any opsec, regardless of using an alias thats not nearly good enough. Its not one or two or even three things you have to be careful of when online, its a about a thousand and one things, and if you slip up once, you're fucked.

I don’t think that even qualifies as opsec. I mean, if everyone knows not to go golfing when you’re faking a back injury for the insurance money then not waving guns around on the internet when you shouldn’t have them should also go without saying.

People are too fucking stupid to use this level of common sense.

Cgi like tarrant ;>)

When that society fails to condemn other forms of racism and bigotry (like La Raza or the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP, handicaps on college admissions etc. etc.) then that society has no right or moral ground to condemn ANY form of "racism" or 'bigotry'. The only part of his attitude which isn't acceptable in "today's society" is the group he disfavors, not the underlying sentiment.

Even the courts now believe in the idea that minorities can never be racist, but whites are racist if they say they're uncomfortable about minorities doing illegal things.

Felon with a weapon always gets a $1mil+ bail?? Felon with a weapon doesn't even make the news

Gas the kikes. Race war now.

Misleading headline, he was indeed traced by the police because of his online activity but the crimes he were charged with were writing death threat letters, intimidation and possession of a weapon while being a felon.

"threatened violence against those who disagreed with him and encouraged followers to start a race war"

99 out of 100 of you shit heads have nothing to worry about.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 12.28K)

Crush niggers. Burn niggers. Hollow out niggers with acetylene torches. Smash jews in a paper mill till a fine canvas paper appears then then spit on the paper and wrap nigger meat in jew paper and throw it to some pigs and let the pigs eat the nigger wrapped in jew paper and then you set the pigs on fire with benzene and throw bricks at the pigs heads as they burn. When everything is dead you run a steam roller over it and mash it flat into smush and pour hot molten zinc on the rest and make bubbly foam nigger jew pig metal foam, then you melt it again to make die cast statues of jews and niggers. You put those on salt water bridges to protect them from galvanic corrosion, which will be the most work and most benefit for society that any jew or nigger has ever done, so when they get corroded and turn white you say stop pretending to be white niggers and Jews then hit them with a hammer and send them flying into the ocean and if there are any niggers left, you garrote them and gas the jews with phosgene slow Whip niggers with steel cables that have rust on them and are dipped in nicotine and whipped until the skin comes off like a bake potato niggers should be whipped crushed heads pulled off skinned alive whipped with lye

Just kill jewesses, its all the same, at least you stop new jews from coming out.

This is why he was arrested, you fucking clickbaiting faggot.

i fucking hate niggers. they are a goddamn cancer. everywhere they go, it's always WAAAA IM SUCH A VICTIM PAY ME REPARATIONS WHERE MY MONEY AT