Badass Gym Teacher Takes Control, Gets Oral Sex From 28 First Grade Girls, Molests an Additional 88

LEBANON, Ohio — A teacher charged with sexually abusing 28 first-grade girls and touching dozens more manipulated them so much they "would compete for his attention." He even told one girl he would marry her when she got older, according to Warren County Prosecutor David Fornshell.

Video recorded inside the gymnasium where 25-year-old Austin Hopkins taught P.E. shows Hopkins touching 88 girls between December 2018 and March 2019, Fornshell said Monday.

“They all took place inside the gymnasium area … we have video of all of them," Fornshell said as he announced Hopkins' preliminary indictment on 36 counts of gross sexual imposition.

Hopkins worked for the Springboro Community City Schools at Clearcreek Elementary and Springboro Intermediate at the time of the incidents, Fornshell said.

Fornshell said the girls loved Hopkins as a teacher because of the amount of affection he showed them, but Hopkins was "grooming" them.

“A lot of these little girls would compete for his attention during the class … One of these little girls he had convinced that they were going to get married when they were older,” Fornshell said.

Fornshell said security video from the Clearcreek Elementary gym shows Hopkins "placing many of the girls on his lap, straddling him in what I would describe as a sexual manner, and ultimately having over two dozen of [the girls] give him oral sex." It also shows Hopkins "putting his hands up their shirts and skirts," the prosecutor said.

“The kids may not notice anything at all going wrong, but when you’re watching it as an adult, your stomach starts rolling," Fornshell said. "Because you’re like, 'This is not OK.'”

Prosecutors submitted the video to a grand jury, and jurors determined which interactions would be considered criminal contact, Fornshell said.

“The question came down to, was this for the purpose of sexual gratification,” Fornshell said.

The case involves more victims than any other case in Warren County, he added.

Fornshell said the penalty for one count of gross sexual imposition can be up to five years in prison.

Police took Hopkins into custody Monday morning. His arraignment has not been set.

Parents of the victims were notified Monday morning, Fornshell said.

“I’m sure it’s running the entire gambit of emotions as far as anger frustration … but at the end of the day, this all on Mr. Hopkins," said the prosecutor. "This is his fault and his fault alone.”

Fornshell said the investigation started after a parent contacted the school district, which immediately contacted the police.

In a statement Monday afternoon, Springboro Community City Schools representative Scott Marshall said the district had suspended Hopkins March 8 within minutes of learning about the allegations. He resigned four days later; the Board of Education convened a special meeting March 13 to approve the resignation.

The district also submitted a complaint to the Ohio Department of Education’s Office of Professional Misconduct, which could result in Hopkins losing his teaching license, and sent letters and voice calls to parents throughout the investigation into Hopkins’ behavior.

"For many families in our district, these are difficult times," Marshall wrote in the statement. "Communication outreach and support is important. The dialogue between our district parents and administration is paramount, as is the safety of every student in our district."

He encouraged parents struggling with the situation to attend a support group at the Child Advocacy Center of Warren County, which can be reached at 513-695-3100.

Lexi Kidwell, a sixth grader at Clearcreek last school year, said she had Hopkins as a substitute teacher.

Her reaction?

“I just think, 'I had this guy. I know who he is,'” Kidwell said.

"They didn’t know what was happening," she added, referring to the first graders. "They didn’t know that something was wrong.”

Kidwell said allegations like that make it difficult for students to trust teachers.

“Or trust anyone that much," she said, "because there could be a different side to them that could be bad. And you just didn’t know about it.”

wcpo.com/news/local-news/warren-county/prosecutor-announces-indictment-of-former-springboro-teacher

Attached: 9b8bc8b6-7477-4175-a8ab-fc1a0ca0cf55-large16x9_jah2.jpeg.jpg (986x554, 41.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/9306817/primary-school-hires-child-killer-iria-suarez-gonzalez/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So after the first month they just let him face-fuck kids for another two additional months? Who the fuck was jerking off to those videos because this is nonsense!

He absolutely looks like a pedophile though. Who the fuck hired this guy in the first place to teach P.E.? I could have spotted his ass a mile away.

This is more of a negative on the girls in that class than anything on him though. They all knew each other was giving his blowies and they still wanted to marry this creep? Holy shit what stupid little girls

If none of the girls even thought anything was bad and were okay with this treatment then who is the victim? This is a victimless crime tbh. They can't even get pregnant so he should have at least fucked a few.

transcript from his confession

It helps he looks like a Chad-lite and was probably a bit /fit/ with a big cock

I have tried to force kiss my nieces (I have 8 of them) but they always shy away or stop my kiss with their hands. It basically takes my sisters to threaten them with spankings to get them to either give me a good-bye kiss or a good-bye hug.

Great post /killcen/!

More news like this
Get those Zig Forums user numbers up!

While he indeed deserves the death penalty, this guy should be posthumously awarded the title of 'LOLI SLAYER'.

Anime definitely did this.

Attached: 5136236246.png (900x927, 162.6K)

What a criminal mastermind.
Consider the dastardly deed we're presented with:
- making himself pass as a simple teacher.
- but not just any teacher, a gym-teacher at that, so a moron all but in name.
- and then doing what all those banking and media kikes most defenetely never EVER do.
- or would get caught if they EVER did it, which they don't, because how could they stop that from getting out?
- but he succeeds, the rascal!
- AND THEN KEEPS 116 LOLIS FROM TALKING
1 1 6
At this point, this story needs the MC and superpowers tags.
Truly sad to see such brilliance, such genius, all wasted on nefarious random acts of villainy.
BELIEVE IT

because the alternative would be that this whole story is complete bullshit

Can you just imagine getting called in to serve jury duty & it's this case & the government then makes you watch hours and hours and hours of video of what went on during his gym class?

28 First Grade Girls, Molests an Additional 88

That's a lot of girls!

(sacc)ountant

Haha…hee

He neglected one of the girls and she got angry and told her mom

I detect a lot of neoliberal jealousy. You're a total loser Fornshell

Shows there was no harm of any kind and they were willing.

Pure fucking degeneracy.

Attached: 237ab489c66459b5638dec2f70e26397b5a4f77c43dcdf9aecdbd9b0075cf73c.jpg (714x917, 539.1K)

What if they groomed him?
I mean there was 88 horny girls and just one of him. He stood no chance.

anime adaptation when?

Very uncool he is going to be in big trouble and rightly so

HOPE HE DIES IN PRISON!

I wonder how easy it would be to get your hands on the files, in said hypothetical scenario.

Prison will be hard for you. Kys

Have you seen them get spanked? Details, please.

Ib bet the fellas are running a razor along his face right now.

Probably. Jealous losers.

They might have waited before contacting the parents because once something like this gets out, this fucker has a giant target on his head. That city has a population of like 21k, everyone is going to know all about it in less than a day. He molested nearly .5% of the towns population. Now, that he's in custody, and everyone knows, they are going to want someone to blame beyond just him. Notice the very specific words from the prosecutor "this is all on Mr Hopkins, this is his fault and his fault alone"

I guess that's what happens when you put your kids in public school though.

True. Homeschooling is far better because you can teach them how to perform oral sex to satisfy your particular standards. Teachers always have their own approach which might be incompatible with yours.

Why do i have a feeling you have a huge scar running from the corner of your mouth to your ear, subhuman?

i bet the little bitches will talk about it with their friends and and be proud of it lol, this is what burgerkikes have done to their offspring.

have one sister bare bottom spank the criminals while the other sister tugs on your dick to completion.
it's the only way they"ll learn

88 vs 1

Good point

I have a huge scar running along my soul, like you, hater

hundreds of hours, with close ups and internal shots.
it sounds like it was all a misunderstanding though, as the prosecutors say,
It doesn't sound like it was, more likely it was some stretching techniques to help them with their gymnastics, as usually is the case.
Put him back to work in the meantime.

Imagine being the next guy to apply for the position. First, having to deal with 88 hungry mouths that threaten to tell on you if you don't continue the same style of training, and then sweating bulllets that you're always being watched and suspected.
Any anons applying for the job?

His mugshot is rather chadlike

Attached: john-austin-hopkins-warren-county-tcd-480x360.jpg (480x360, 12.55K)

If he manages to survive his five year sentence in Nigger University it will be a miracle.

*gets 28 young girls to suck him off*

“The question came down to, was this for the purpose of sexual gratification,” Fornshell said.

What a fucking joke.

Fake news

I think that was in reference to the other 60 where he had them on top of him and in various touching/stretching positions. They had to determine if he could try and say it was "gymnastics" or some nonsense like that.

I get raped by furries and the court calls me mentally Ill.

Won't look at phone records.

Hes going to get one third of the sentence for every consecutive count. Hes going to get 60yrs but he wont survive his first.

What’s with the title of this thread? Are you calling him a badass for molesting over 100 little girls?

That would make sense I guess but if it’s not to get off, it’s to get off in the future. Either way it’s a fucked statement.

Lol don't tell the pedos but there are a bunch of pics of the victims online I'd you just look up the school name

hai fbi

off by 3
-but seriously it is alleged that he got oral sex on video in the middle of the fucking gym? the fucking balls on this guy.
I bet you there is stuff prior to this. who will his attorney be and will he say that Dennis hassert was his old wresting coach? Was he a child star in a Miramax picture? Did Mia Farrow adopt him and then emotional and phyiscal abuse him?

It's 14/88, not 28/88 ya freakin' jabroni.

Attached: 2018-10-25-132002_642x576_scrot.png (642x576, 405.46K)

thats what happens when you mess with the ones old enough t talk

Child rapists should have their dicks cut off and left to bleed in the street. And all of you who cheer this horrible shit on. I hope you never feel the love of another again. Die alone and sad.

Something about that nose and crooked smile is… (((suspicious))).

You can just tell from the photo he has a big, thick cock. Imagine the horror of having to watch 10+ Elementary schoolgirls try and fit that monster into their salivating mouths. Having to compete for his affections by slowly and methodically tonguing his member from the base all the way to the tippity-tip of his penis. Forcing yourself to watch grueling abuse videos of innocent angels having to gyrate on his lap to make him erect. He then manipulates these little babies as he has girl after girl lower their bottoms to show their nether regions. Placing friend against friend in competition to show their favorite teacher who has the tightest, wettest, juiciest, little cunny

DEATH SENTENCE NOW!

Attached: wtf1.jpg (599x510, 52.89K)

Funnily enough this is true. If you could do those sorts of things with girls 4 or under you are pretty much in the clear as they won't remember a thing as they haven't developed the long-term memory receptors yet

I have 5 sisters and yes I have seen all my nieces get spanked at various points throughout their lives but it isn't as amazing as you probably think it is. My sisters are very slutty and degenerate. Only one of them isn't a single Mom. The rest can't discipline for shit and do things which I don't like and would NEVER do to my own child if I had one. They pull their hair, they slap them in the face, they spank them but not on the bare butt, as it should be, and instead spank/smack the sides of their legs and sometimes if the poor child is running away the smack will hit them in the back. I just don't like how my sisters rough up their own children but they are not my children alas I cannot do anything but hold my breath and try to ignore what is happening in front of me.

Growing up all my sisters would get spanked on their naked little asses and I would see this. My female cousins also got their asses slapped. I think this is the proper way to do it: To lower the child's bottoms, bend them over your knee, then spank them as many times as deemed necessary to fit their punishment and crime. Then you can either pull up their bottoms or you can leave them naked and crying on the floor. Whichever you prefer to view. Then once they are finished crying you hug them and have a discussion on why they had to be disciplined. That is my ideal way I would parent if I had a daughter.

28 cock sucking first graders need a new P.E coach

soon he will be in hell doing the thriller with michael jackson

GIRLY MAN!!!!!!!!!

there was nothing wrong with it, nigger, girls were happy and guy was happy
only you are not happy, because you are jealous

pedophilia is victimless crime
we need to break into prisons and release them

Amen

I agree somewhat. I think the punishments and hysteria around this sort of thing is out of control. The girls are going to be more screwed up by their parents' reaction than anything this guy did

But that's the thing though - He didn't DO anything. He basically just stood up and all these horn girls started sucking his dick. No straight man is going to turn down a blowjob from a girl no matter her age. These girls ACTIVELY sucked his duck and the story even states they competed amongst each other for his affections. He did diddly squat in the grand scheme of things. He is more a victim than anyone else. A victim of circumstance.

It is, and the prosecutors were really smart to put the touching case before the grand jury before they revealed the blowjobs. The courts are going to put him away on both the fondling and the hardcore child sucking. Still pretty unbelievable that he took it this far and was able to commit such widespread abuse. I would think it was just a stretch but they got every moment on tape.

I guess yor cock just slipped outta its pants and int a baby's mouth, scum

If my penis is out and your mouth falls on it then that is YOUR PROBLEM not mine. Likewise if I am nude in my home and you peek into my curtains it is YOUR FAULT not mine.

the 1st graders were literally begging him to let them suck his dick. What if one or more of the girls learned it from somewhere else & pushed themselves on their innocent teacher?

Attached: orm39yiuhbw21.jpg (767x767, 59.33K)

easy to pass as a teacher, where now interviewers are ticking boxes and afraid to opine their views on a particular person.

thesun.co.uk/news/9306817/primary-school-hires-child-killer-iria-suarez-gonzalez/

Attached: non.png (812x624, 857.96K)

Only a pussy ass kike shows up for jury duty.

I hope you die in prison while getting stabbed off the yard by your own race, subhuman.

Attached: ab.jpg (271x186, 7.96K)

I totally agree with you. Bare is best. At least I know if my daughter went to your daughter's place she wouldn't be badly influenced and she'd know what happened if she misbehaved.

Absolute chad. He lived out his favourite doujins.

Attached: sample_f2b4555c405883ddfe44da8aa702523e.jpg (850x637, 114.65K)

AND THIS, THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

Attached: AscendedChad.jpg (735x1000, 197.93K)

How would this lardo try to kill diddlers?
Would he tattoo himself until they died of visual cancer?

Attached: download.jpeg-1.jpg (178x173, 6.13K)

They probably offered him free beer in the van parked behind the gym. Common mistake many men have unwittingly made tbh.

Parents beer and weed missing?

is this all antipedo faggots can say?
he already won. he fucked like 90 cunnys. he has become an immortal legend. he realized the dream every man on earth has but denies to himself because of the gynocentric world we live in.

godspeed austin, godspeed.

articles like this are hilarious. on one page they write about how an evil nazi right winger promotes pedophilia when we all know sargon is the most weakminded liberal cuck, and in the next page they tell you to take your children to drag parades and to consider your childs gender identity at age 4 and to immediately put him on estrogen diet if he even looks in the general direction of a girly dollhouse.
its not about protecting children, its political tribalism and "its ok when we do it" mentality.

More like P.E.D.

Are all the parents on fentanyl? Jesus.

Christ.
I'm starting to think something really is in the water if none of their parents taught them about bad touching.

I'm not sure if this guy is an absolute Monster or an absolute God. Seriously. Think about it. You've got 88 young girls who swear their love to you and have probably decided that you will be the only male they'll ever love after their father. They grow up to fight for you, to kill for you. That's like an EZ army. An Ez-Sex Slave-Murder- Army. I want an EZ army! Fuck.

I wanna get suckled and I kind of look like him. Let's bail him put of jail so he can teach us how us regular guys can get all these girls chasing us of all ages

Attached: de7513c4e4bc23710e6554ef33828fb1_400x400.jpeg.jpg (400x400, 30.62K)

To them it wasn't bad. It begs the question, in the absence of force and the complicity of participants, who's the real monster?

Now you get why we have age of consent laws. If we didn't everything this guy did would not be punishable except by firing him.

There is such a thing as scamming and coercion.

Dear lord this thread is cringey and that article is weird.

From article:

WHY!? Lol that's the dumbest question to ask. That question makes the entire article look like an AI wrote it to invite some weird fetish in whoever reads it. Of course it was. He got head from a dozen girls. What did you think, he had some Deathnote level master plan?

And here we go gentlemen, the fact that he got to THIS many kids and all of them were recorded tells you that this man didn't act alone. He was likely working for some sex trafficking ring or cp ring. What's the point in security footage if you never check it occasionally to see if your teachers are alone with students?

Then I think the AI glitched cuz look at the last part where they get some 6th grader who had him as a substitute. That exchange is barely comprehensible.

You know that whole jazz about not revealing your power level? Usually it refers to when your power level is really high and you don't wanna make yourself a target. But your power level is revealed by that post to be extremely low.

I would spend more time calling your retarded if it weren't so obvious you were a shill.

go suck a dick you fucking feminist

Is he related to Biden?

Hear this lolis. Please offer adult white males who you target free beer.

Exactly we really need to mentally penetrate normie skulls either with screwdrivers in the case of males or our dicks in the case of females.

you're fucking up your child if you do this.

Amen

If the lolis were not pressured and could refuse I don't see anything wrong. It's up to them.

Yeah people have already covered how the girls were likely to have been coercing him.
But that is a different point to the guy you are replying to.

No. If you look at teh Biden videos he made the girls visibly uncomfortable. They clearly didnt want him touching them.
Where as this gym guy had them all coming back for more.

I guess if you visit LEBANON, Ohio in about twelve years you could get some pretty hawte blowjobs.

Show up at the local peelers around then and ask the dancers if they ever had a Hopkins Hot Dog.

Wear square framed glasses and a howdy doody haircut and be about 20 yrs older than the the young women in question and enjoy

Attached: Capture.JPG (324x233, 13.87K)

he needs to pay a visit when these girls are legal…about 12 yrs?

best news item ever /killcen/!

Mor like this one!

Seth Rogen???

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

If he makes it out of prison, he will go right back after fucking all of them when they are high school age.

There are leaked pics of these alleged "victims" and I have half a mind to take a small vacation down there and enjou the locals. (If you know what I mean)
I mean Im going to identify those girls and face-fuck them again*

Attached: xfMtdUQ.gif (300x300, 3.66M)