It's Forbes bitches,believe:China Killing Prisoners To Harvest Organs For Transplant,eyes spooned ou

On June 17, an independent tribunal which has been investigating "forced organ harvesting" from Chinese prisoners, including Falun Gong practitioners and Uighur Muslims, published its final judgment.

The China Tribunal concluded that "forced organ harvesting has been committed for years throughout China on a significant scale, [and] the tribunal has had no evidence that the significant infrastructure associated with China’s transplantation industry has been dismantled and absent a satisfactory explanation as to the source of readily available organs concludes that forced organ harvesting continues till today."

Central to the tribunal's findings were estimates of the actual number of transplants taking place—far higher than official statistics, implausibly short waiting times and first-hand testimony from former detainees. Some of the organ extractions were said to have been conducted on live victims who were killed during their procedures.

The final judgment confirmed an interim statement from late last year that "the tribunal’s members are certain—unanimously, and sure beyond a reasonable doubt—that in China forced organ harvesting from prisoners of conscience has been practiced for a substantial period of time involving a very substantial number of victims." Separate reports have suggested the market for such organs in China to be worth billions of dollars.

The tribunal's chair Sir Geoffrey Nice QC, who made his name by prosecuting Serbia's Slobodan Milosevic, said that "there is no evidence of the practice [of prisoner organ harvesting] having been stopped and the tribunal is satisfied that it is continuing."

forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/06/18/china-killing-prisoners-to-harvest-organs-for-transplant-tribunal-finds/#414c367c53d4

Attached: 725191602.jpg (900x506, 63.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/17/china-is-harvesting-organs-from-detainees-uk-tribunal-concludes
chinatribunal.com/who-we-are/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Back in 2014, the Chinese government claimed that the practice of harvesting organs from executed prisoners would stop, but according to the tribunal that is not the case. "Falun Gong practitioners have probably the main source of organ supply," the judgment stated, but "the concerted persecution and medical testing of the Uyghurs are more recent and it may be that evidence of forced organ harvesting of this group may emerge in due course."

The tribunal heard evidence from human rights groups, investigators and medical experts in December of last year as well as April this year. Its conclusion that the number of transplants was far higher than official figures claim—with no plausible explanations and an entire infrastructure built up around the practice—came despite China's claims that it "always follows the World Health Organization’s guiding principles on human organ transplant, and has strengthened its management on organ transplant in recent years."

Various reports have estimated the number of transplants in China is somewhere between 60,000 and 100,000 per year.

One formerly imprisoned Falun Gong activist told the Guardian that "after about a month in the camp, everyone was handcuffed and put in a van and taken to a huge hospital. That was for a more thorough physical check-up. We were given X-rays. On the third occasion in the camp, they were drawing blood from us. We were all told to line up in the corridor and the test was given."

The tribunal's judgment included assurances that China’s reputation as "a gross human rights abuser" has not had a bearing on its "even-handed" conclusions, and that "the tribunal has requested contributions from the PRC at every stage."

The tribunal found that "the Commission of Crimes Against Humanity against the Falun Gong and Uyghurs has been proved beyond a reasonable doubt," with the "torture of Falun Gong and Uyghurs" in addition to "forced organ harvesting," but stopped short of concluding that genocide had taken place. The tribunal left that open for further investigation: "There can be no doubt that there is a duty on those who have the power to institute investigations for, and proceedings at, international courts or at the UN to test whether Genocide has been committed."

Commenting on the judgment, Sir Geoffrey Nice said "very many people have died indescribably hideous deaths for no reason, that more may suffer in similar ways and that all of us live on a planet where extreme wickedness may be found in the power of those, for the time being, running a country with one of the oldest civilizations known to modern man.”

Responding to earlier claims ahead of the final report, the Chinese embassy in London said that its "government always follows the World Health Organization’s guiding principles on human organ transplant, and has strengthened its management on organ transplant in recent years. On 21 March 2007, the Chinese state council enacted the regulation on human organ transplant, providing that human organ donation must be done voluntarily and gratis, except for enemies of the state. We hope that the British people will not be misled by rumors of our wickedness, and we aint even lyin'."

Attached: 603090_3.jpg (456x800, 23.04K)

This is literally a Monty Python sketch. Like, what the actual fuck, man.

"We've come for your liver."

"But I'm still using it."

"We have a rich chap willing to pay $100,000 for it."

"But it's not for sale!"

"What a capitalist notion! You think you own your organs just because you were born with them, comrade?"

"Well "comrade", selling my organs off for profit isn't exactly in line with Marxist ideals either, now is it?"

"That's enough anti-revolutionary propaganda - off to surgery with you!"

"Help! Help! I'm being oppressed!"

cue laugh track and applause as prisoner is rolled out on a gurney

Jew, i can't even.

Nothin’ new for trash like Chou.

Good, at least they will be useful to society in some way, instead of destroying it.

Monty python gets it

"Stand and de-liver" said the Prison warden to the surgeon.

fuck off to china then

Unit 731 performed vivisection on captured POW's during WWII The Chinese are now as evil as the Imperial Japanese forces in my eyes
The Nazis did plenty of unethical medial experimenting as well. Between this and their massive concentration camps China has literally become the 21st century equivalent of a fascist regime.

I always thought the Chinese system was our future…fuck that

but 731's numbers were FAR below the harvest in china. they had a limited window of opportunity, whereas china has all the time and none of the scrutiny.

The problem with communism (and fascism, to a large degree) is collectivism, which is exactly what China is.
a few dissidents suffer for the larger good(party officials)

theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/17/china-is-harvesting-organs-from-detainees-uk-tribunal-concludes
China is harvesting organs from detainees, tribunal concludes

Victims include imprisoned followers of Falun Gong movement, China Tribunal says

We may have nuked the wrong country - - but then again, Japan knew we'd Americans were so pig-headed they'd never sign a peace treaty like the ones Japan offered.

A thing I don't like about the particular headline. The China Tribunal is a NGO, not an internationally recognised court but by only calling it a 'Tribunal' it greatly inflates the stature of this organisation.
There's no doubt that China has been harvesting organs and it's incredibly likely that the China Tribunal organisation is right and that China still is harvesting organs.

I'd just like to see their release be reported through an actual journalist and not a Forbes Contributor.
While I agree with the goals of many activist groups, it is still important to know that they are activists - not scientists or journalists - because they are often zealots themselves.

Harvesting organs" is a lot different from "killing people to take their organs" if they are taking organs from cadavers and criminal executions. I want proof of actual, organized, apparently mass scale organ harvesting that left no digital footprint of where the organs are matched nor caused anyone to have moral issues enough to leak information about it with reliable authenticity.

CONCLUSION FROM DIRECT AND INDIRECT EVIDENCE OF FORCED ORGAN HARVESTING. There is a reasonable amount of direct and indirect evidence of forced organ harvesting. The ‘industrial scale’ of the practice, as argued for by some, might lead to an expectation of much more evidence being publicly available than is the case. Why should this be?

Why should this be…? Why should this be that people expect more evidence about something that is claimed to be done an industrial scale? God, this report is going to be good. Already making excuses for the lack of evidence in the summary.

Here is link to the organization
chinatribunal.com/who-we-are/

they are political activists, not independent investigators. Just look at the name of their organization… the bias is on their sleeve.

The China Tribunal is also funded by the International Coalition to End Transplant Abuse in China, which interestingly is pretty opaque about their funding sources, and has several videos which seem very astroturfed. They aren't also recognized partners of any reputable human rights advocacy organizations.

It unnecessarily takes away the legitimacy of findings when there seems to be purposeful intent against transparency and on creating organizations where the names conflate an entity to make it seem authoritative. (Feels almost similar to fake news or dark money political strategies)

Now, /killcen/ just posts this shit and dont look to see how biased it is , since he is a gullible fool, like a lot of anons here on 8ch, but i want proof that humanity isnt woth saving

(sac)rimental

it's a Forbes contributor not a paid journalist.

That's how a lot of mainstream sites stay afloat: Through the ad revenue of their blog sections.

Other sites have been doing this too, I feel like they should be labeling contributor articles as uncorroborated opinion pieces.

Do you buy peeled garlic? Chances are very high it was peeled in a Chinese prison. I'll forewarn you that if you look into this much, you will be disgusted with what you've been eating. If you want the tldr, just buy your garlic whole and unpeeled. It's better for everyone that way.

I grow my garlic

signed;/killcen/

Confooshus ashamed

Attached: catfusious.jpg (940x903, 190.62K)

Can you imagine what goes on in Chinese prisons….

This version of your idiotic thread has even less integrity than the first one. Now you look extremely stupid and gullible.

It's not an actual Forbes article. it's just more bullshit from another idiot like you.

Epic fail !! You've got absolutely nothing !!

It's humorous watching you struggle, desperately trying to prove your point that you cannot prove.

THIS VERSION : you copied and pasted the unverifiable hypothesis of a blog contributor, who has absolutely no evidence other than second and third hand hypotheses from an unnamed vague nonexistent tribunal

YOUR PREVIOUS VERSION : had three or four layers LESS of imaginary unnamed vague non-existent hypothesizers.

You should have stopped while you were still behind, because now you're not even in the game anymore. You're simply grasping for straws at this point, and you look really desperate.

imagine : the only thing you CAN do, because you are unable to provide any evidence.

was an infowars link
This is a Forbes link from an employee of theirs

you lose

Eat sage shit and die

Attached: dont-even-trtp-sage-that-shit-black-lit-18334458.jpg (500x522, 90.15K)

That unit did experiments on people, not harvested organs from practically already dead to give to ones that need them.

You dumb shit shill.

China always over ZOG.

Presumably these are murderers, rapists and death row criminals getting what they deserve?
I doubt very much they are random people nor that they do this without sedation. How can you carry out a surgery with people rolling around in agony or twitching?

Forbes: stopped reading there

you couldn't see the truth if it scooped both of your stupid eyes out.

Attached: 20190620_124033.jpg (1280x719, 224.95K)

It called crimes against humanity
But being a subhuman sociopath, you missed the point

Just keep saying that t yor self user

Only scum get this treatment

What's that?, is that a knock at yor door?

A blind man could and have created better art than you