You can argue with philosophy all you want, the truth is is that your god developed from a local tribal god...

You can argue with philosophy all you want, the truth is is that your god developed from a local tribal god. It wasn't until later philosophers started to shape your god in their image to make him seem more transcendent and less tribal. Do you know how many of your little psalms were originally for the storm god Baal and just transferred over to your deity who was originally just a storm deity too? Lol. Once again, you can argue philosophically all you want, but do you really think a local tribal deity is that God? Do you really take all the myths and magic in your book seriously? Why would an all knowing, all powerful super being outside of space and time give a winnie the pooh what I do on a Sunday which is a completely arbitrary day? You Xians are so stupid sometimes it hurts.

Attached: arguing-with-christians-its-like-playing-chess-with-a-pigeon-10386420.png (500x410, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.ca/books?id=Qjkz_8EMoaUC&pg=PA19&redir_esc=y#v=snippet&q=Thompson "Van Seters"&f=false
books.google.ca/books?id=6-VxwC5rQtwC&pg=PA98&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="respectable archaeologists"&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice cropping faggot

Neither do you

Gee I don't know

I just refuted your entire religion in a single post. lmao

You're making the claim, so the burden of proof is on you. Until then, see ya, Charlie.

Attached: 8e142b38f2aaa535c781fe948ee401e331384049f46ff4b5e3029ec3da0ec118.jpg (759x540, 77.15K)

Well you could think of it that way, but the truth of the matter is that Christopher Hitchens was a retard. Let me explain; Peter Hitchens, (the so called dumb brother) is still alive, and Christopher Hitchens is in a hole in the ground, giving worms a nicotine high.

One of these two brothers found a reason not to treat his body like crap because he read in Paul's epistles "Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?" (1 Corinthians 6:19). So I think I'll stick it out with my storm God.

Attached: 6b20dfce4fa0195f845a27ef0a3d7fa192df20776405875f64507bf89caec346.jpg (800x960, 88.14K)

What proofs do you need? I will give them. And stop calling me Charlie, whoever you think I am, I am not that faggot.

The proofs for your claim. Is this the first time you have done this?

Might as well start shouting that you're a retard.

Tell me which claim of mine needs proofs and I will be happy to provide it.

What, did you copy and paste your post without even reading it? You're gonna have to do better than that, Charles.

I have a bigger dick than you. I don't care about you

Are you just afraid I'm going to smash your beliefs into the ground? Just tell me what need proof and I will do it. That's all you have to do, Xian.

This is retarded even by atheistic standards. Abraham was Sumerian. Sumer is the root of all civilization, and his own was a small breakaway from that. It far predates Canaan or "Baal". That's a meme created in the last 50 years, because some scholars are confused on chronology synchronicity with Egypt. If you want to try to debunk everything, don't go for recent memes and low hanging fruit.

Truely and inspiration

First off, why do I care? Religions change; this is a useless fact.
Second off, you haven't demonstrated that this is true
Thirdly, it does not prove atheism true from a philosophical standpoint, all you have said is that Jews and Plato were both theists.

No, just afraid that you're talking out your ass because you have no evidence for your claim in the op. Until I see something, you have nothing nothing, so your argument is baseless.

And you do know that Abraham most likely never existed, right?

books.google.ca/books?id=Qjkz_8EMoaUC&pg=PA19&redir_esc=y#v=snippet&q=Thompson "Van Seters"&f=false

books.google.ca/books?id=6-VxwC5rQtwC&pg=PA98&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="respectable archaeologists"&f=false

go back to Zig Forums with that bait.

See above post. Looks like you are scared and now you're talking all big. lol Are you gonna get your sky daddy to fight me now? lol

I mean your plan for death will occur for you, so it's not like anything will change from what you think. However alternatively you could have salvation, but unfortunately you seem to not have much interest.

But isn't your God supposed to be unchangeable? Besides, the history of your religion isn't unique from the history of others. Just like any other human invention.

It's fact that Hellenisitc Jews began incorporating Greek philosophy into their religion and this gave birth to your silly little philosophy traditions. (Philosophy as a whole is useless anyway.)

Don't need to, I'm just reporting this thread for promoting faggotry. God will sort you out some other time.

Do you have any evidence to back up your opinions?
Because he loves you and wants what is best for you.
It isn't, it's the day God wants you go to mass.

Give evidence for those claims.

It's not, but the fact that you a) think that and b) have tried to disprove philosophy with history, means that you are very mentally retarded

Yes. Psalms 29 is well known to have originally been for Baal for example. On top of that read Exodus 15, song of the sea. It's very mythological and has strong parallels to the Baal Epic of Ugarit. mythology. Pslam 68 your deity is described as riding on the clouds, just like all storm deities. Even the name of your deity comes most likely originally meant "He blows" "I am" is just a folk etymology. It doesn't even make sense that the a Qal perfect from of the Hebrew verb "to be" would have a vav in the middle. (Also quick fact, since the verb "to be" in Hebrew is always future tense, ehyeh asher ehyeh actually means "I will be" not "I am".) Lol Xians are retarded.