Pentagon To Turkey: No More F-35s For You If You Purchase S-400s, Turkey Cares Less

The United States will stop Turkey from flying and developing the F-35 stealth jet if Ankara moves forward with their purchase of Russia's S-400 missile system, according to Kay Bailey Hutchison, the US envoy to NATO.

"There will be a disassociation with the F-35 system, we cannot have the F-35 affected or destabilized by having this Russian system in the alliance," Hutchison told reporters in Brussels. "Everything indicates that Russia is going to deliver the system to Turkey and that will have consequences," she added.

Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan, however, vowed on Tuesday to push forward with their purchase of the Russian system, according to Reuters.

"We will hopefully start to receive the S-400 systems we purchased from Russia next month, Erdogan told his AK Party in parliament, adding: "Turkey is not a country that needs to seek permission or bow to pressures. The S-400s are directly linked to our sovereignty and we will not take a step back."

The United States says the jets, made by Lockheed Martin Corp., give NATO forces a number of technological advantages in the air, including the ability to disrupt enemy communications networks and navigation signals.

Turkey produces parts of the F-35s fuselage, landing gear and cockpit displays. Hutchison said Ankara was an important partner in that production but that security concerns about Russia were paramount.

“So many of us have tried to dissuade Turkey,” she said. -Reuters

The United States has offered Turkey its more expensive Patriot missile system - first at full price, and then at a steep discount - however, issues arose over a timely delivery of the Raytheon-made systems.

Turkey has also complained that NATO allies have abandoned it during periods of uncertainty, causing them to seek alternatives elsewhere.

Later this week, Erdogan and Trump will sit down at the G20 summit in Japan, where they are expected to discuss the issue. According to one senior NATO diplomat cited by Reuters, it will likely be the last opportunity for the two nations to reach an agreement.

"It’s not over until its over, but so far Turkey has not appeared to retract from the sale," said Hutchison. "The consequences will occur, we don’t feel there’s a choice in that."

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-25/no-f-35-turkey-if-russia-arms-deal-goes-forward-us-envoy

Attached: Pentagon To Turkey, No More F-35s For You If You Purchase S-400s, Turkey Cares Less.jpg (800x535, 58.21K)

How the hell is that threat supposed to work? S-400s are actually a good weapons system. F-35s stink on ice and Turkey was only pretending to like them because of military Keynesianism (Turkish industry najes a lot of parts for it).

I was just about to say "they could do better than that." Absolutely spot on. I'm actually kind of glad that there is a country like Russia that can keep these Zionist neo-cons in check too, not that I'm riding on Putin's kike rod or anything but just sayin'

*najes = "makes"

Is this just Americas way of trying to improve the Turkish military then?

the F-35 does a pretty good job of stopping itself from flying without any outside help.

Attached: retard-dance.gif (200x232, 881.31K)

HEY, STUPID
YEAH…. YOU

the term is 'COULDN'T CARE LESS'

'cares less' doesn't make any sense

'''LMAO@ 'CARES LESS'
stop and think about what you typed

why you make-a the sauce before you make-a the meata-ball?

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-04.12.14.png (1080x1839, 778.3K)

reported

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-22-17-04.png (1080x2160, 606.05K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-22-17-28.png (1080x2160, 221.61K)

Oe U Owl

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-22-17-36.png (1080x2160, 175K)

One-a More Time, Okay-a?

First-a, You Make-a The Meata-ball
THEN You Make-a The Sauce

this thread seems interesting so far, even though I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT IT'S ABOUT

these days, I don't even read the headline anymore. I simply look at the source links, and if it's one of your fake news paranoid bullshit websites, I drop my pants to my ankles, and I squat over the thread

go ahead and tell me what is this thread about, anyway? I might actually have a valid opinion.

true newx

anti-slide

bumping true news

Hilarous. F-35s are like Windows 10 on a hardware running Intel ME. Loaded with shit code.

actaul news bumparoo

Fuck spelling, fuck grammer and fuck your propaganda too. I don't need to please you and quite frankly I woudn't want to. I'm here to please JESUS CHRIST and that's all that matters!