Open Casket Wake for Zig Forums Today: Show Respect For The Dead

Welcome to the Open Casket Viewing Ceremony for Zig Forums.

The Funeral will be announced soon.

A wake is a social gathering associated with death, usually held before a funeral. Traditionally, a wake takes place in the house of the deceased with the body present; however, modern wakes are often performed at a funeral home or another convenient location. A wake is also sometimes held in place of a funeral as a social celebration of the person's life. In the United States and Canada it is synonymous with a viewing. It is often a social rite that highlights the idea that the loss is one of a social group and affects that group as a whole.

The term originally referred to a late-night prayer vigil but is now mostly used for the social interactions accompanying a funeral. While the modern usage of the verb wake is "become or stay alert", a wake for the dead harks back to the vigil, "watch" or "guard" of earlier times. It is a misconception that people at a wake are waiting in case the deceased should "wake up".

fuckthisdeadboard.net

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/freedomzine/res/607.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 20190705_103238.jpg (1280x716, 541.49K)

I noticed that those are all Filipinos I the funeral home

at least Zig Forums makes a lovely corpse.
it looks so peaceful laying there.
are they serving any food?

Attached: 20190705_105230.png (1137x1280, 1.17M)

Now that I think about it, Filipino food is gross

I'll pass on the food, and just spit on the corpse before I leave.

Attached: 20190705_105758.jpg (1280x1007, 603.73K)

CONSPIRACY THEORY: BORED STIFF

ANY 11 YEAR OLD GIRL can repeat the same predictable conspiracy theories….

nobody cares

Conspiracy BULLSHIT has become so fucking boring that people tune it out as soon as they hear it.

These days, every 90 year old grandmother has their own conspiracy YouTube channel, and every stupid nigger talks about the illuminati, insisting that Jay-Z and other irrelevant rappers are part of the trilateral commission, etc etc etc

it's BORING…..

it's for idiots

I put the same amount of value on The Hip-Hop Illuminati as I put on killcen's conspiracy theories :

NONE

I like Killcen as a person. I just don't like the incessant repetitive conspiracy fear mongering.

that's what killed Zig Forums

Conspiracy theorist are simply people who feel the need to be percieved as the "I told you so" jackass

But nothing they say ever comes true

conspiracy theorists hide behind the fact that their claims can't be proven, so even though they can't prove a God damn thing, they still try to present it as if it's true, and 'pat themselves on the back' that they were the ones "who told you so"….

Also, I find it curious elm NO conspiracy theorist ever actually 'uncovered a conspiracy', and they simply read it or hear it somewhere else, then repeat the same nonsense…. Then, another person will hear the nonsense, and repeat it to other people, pretending as if they have some kind of 'special inside knowledge'….

if you're suggesting that killcen is the reason why Zig Forums died, I would have to agree with you.

Attached: b408f2a56732f24f068e82c4f473036029a3094e26316e02dd2805aa2ad74289(2).jpg (991x1280, 641.93K)

No one killed Zig Forums except Jim. Jim was the one who removed it from the front page. The only reason Zig Forums got viewership was because it made front page headlines. Endchan was pressured to do the same, but the owner of Endchan did not cave and refused. You can find all the news here on Endchan too.

At least after the upcoming Zig Forums funeral, killcen will have plenty of free time on his hands to explore his addiction to alcohol

lol @ 'viewership' you seem to have got this confused with a television station.

….. And you're neglecting to mention the fact that even when listed on the front page, the 'viewership' here was only 4 people.

and NOBODY gives a flying fuck about endchan.
Your paranoid conspiracy fear-mongering is what drove everybody away from here.

Do you actually think those same people have any desire to go to endchan to be exposed to the exact same paranoid conspiracy fear-mongering?

Also: I know you wrote this article:
8ch.net/freedomzine/res/607.html

And while I don't think 'murder' would be the appropriate charge, your role in the death of Zig Forums definitely warrants a negligent homicide charge.

you have got a lot of nerve !! first you murder Zig Forums then you show up at the Open Casket Wake, blaming other people for your crime, and trying to advertise your worthless clown act at endchan.