New traffic light approved near Forsyth Road Kroger

Planning and Zoning approved plans Monday to install a new traffic light at the intersection near the Starbucks Coffee

Changes could be coming to the Wesleyan Station Shopping Center on Forsyth Road.

The County Planning and Zoning approved plans to install a new traffic light at the intersection near the Starbucks Coffee at Monday night’s meeting.

The new project will also include adding pedestrian walkways and a right turn-in and turn-out lanes at the shopping center.

New traffic light approved near Forsyth Road Kroger !!!

New traffic light approved near Forsyth Road Kroger !!! Planning and Zoning approved plans Monday to install a new traffic light at the intersection near the Starbucks Coffee

Changes could be coming to the Wesleyan Station Shopping Center on Forsyth Road.

The County Planning and Zoning approved plans to install a new traffic light at the intersection near the Starbucks Coffee at Monday night’s meeting.

The new project will also include adding pedestrian walkways and a right turn-in and turn-out lanes at the shopping center.

13wmaz.com/mobile/article/news/local/man-dead-after-macon-gas-station-shooting/93-4e611fc0-3f35-473f-9011-97fd0ba0ecb8

Attached: 2290f668-c5c3-4ff1-a67d-a60b0ab2233d_360x203.png (360x203, 41.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190718132806/https://8ch.net/n/res/788426.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's about time !!

That intersection right there near the Starbucks coffee always irritates me because it needs a traffic light. It seems like finally there's going to be a traffic light near the intersection right there nearest Starbucks coffee, right there where it always irritates me, because there's not a traffic light there….

I disagree. In fact, I couldn't disagree with you any more. There doesn't need to be a traffic light near the Starbucks next to the Kroger. That intersection is perfect just the way it is.

You're a fucking idiot. Do you have any idea how many fender benders have occurred right there near the Starbucks next to the Kroger? That intersection needs a traffic light big time

I think there should be a Department Of Transportation survey and then a City Council hearing where the public gets to voice their opinions

AND I THINK YOU SHOULD MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, ASSHOLE !!!!!

It's funny you should say that because I own that Starbucks franchise right next to the Kroger by the intersection that needs a traffic light, so it actually IS my business, both literally and metaphorically.

oddly enough, I am the manager of the Kroger. I say there doesn't need to be a traffic light

I sell traffic lights that go near Starbucks. This intersection doesnt even need one. I think we all can agree they need pedestrian walkways and turn-in turn-out lanes.

My cousin is in the roundabout business. Hate that asshole.

Ironically, I manufacture streetlights. You probably sell some of the streetlights I weld.

More Streetlights !!!

I work in a glass factory that produces the colored lenses for streetlights, and I'm confident that you weld my glass lenses into the streetlights you manufacture.

I owna italianio restrant der, and-a i no letta sico meat-a balls inna my place—-a

Coincidentally, I manufacture the relay mechanisms for meatball timers

Here

This intersection near the Kroger by the Starbucks has needed a traffic light for years, but the more I think about it, I say fuck the street light, and fuck Starbucks, and FUCK KROGER !!!

What's Starbucks? Is that a new videogame?

I actually live in a streetlight

Me? I manufacture the tiny beds and chairs that go into modern traffic lights. I am quite sure I built the furniture you use.

The electronics inside of those streetlights get very hot. I work in a factory that produces miniature ceiling fans and lighting fixtures that go inside the streetlights to keep occupants cool, and so you can see what you're doing while you're in there changing the signals from Green, to yellow, to red.

It's a safe bet to assume you have one of my tiny ceiling fan/light fixtures over your head.

You're behind the times, Boomer. The newest streetlights are fully automated, so people like me who live inside of them use the miniaturized ceiling fan/lighting fixtures that you produce to read tiny little newspapers with and ventilate marijuana smoke.

I used to live in a streetlight 1.3 miles north of the Forsyth Street Starbucks. I never smoked marijuana inside of my streetlight, because I considered it my home. I think you're just a degenerate and a weirdo.

You're full of shit. I am a line assembly operations coordinator for McCain™ Signals, and I oversee the manufacture of Heavy-Duty Traffic Signal Assembly, including the McCain standard polycarbonate traffic signal housing and reinforcement kits….

The traffic signals 1.3 miles north of the Forsyth Road Starbucks & Kroger are our Model Number 0148c S-series, as you can clearly see in this attached photograph.

The S-series Model Number 0148c traffic signals was designed for maximum performance and efficiency, so we discontinued the living area inside of the assembly housing, giving it the signature slim shell and low profile.

There's no way you could have possibly lived inside of it.

Attached: 20190711_112617.jpg (900x1280, 519.57K)

The S-series Model Number 0148c is simply a series of Signal Visors and a Retroreflective Backplate.

Attached: 01_Signal-Visors_full-circle.jpg (458x480, 16.7K)

You CAN'T live inside of it, because unlike older model traffic signals, there's not enough room for a human to live inside of it.

Attached: 01_Backplates-Retroreflective-Borders.jpg (458x480, 14.5K)

Dumbass !! I said that I USED TO live in the streetlight 1.3 miles from Starbucks… Back then, it was the older model S-series Model Number 0083b, which was very roomy inside.

When the DOT replaced the older signals with the newer low profile S-series Model Number 0148c, I had to move out.

Oh… Well, now I understand… That makes sense. The older S-series Model Number 0083b indeed was roomy and comfortable inside.

I would have smoked weed in there, too.

bitch, I said "I NEVER SMOKED WEED IN THERE!!"

fartflap, I'M the one who smokes weed inside my traffic signals assembly, and reads the newspaper, all thanks to the hard work of who builds the tiny ceiling fan/light fixtures, and the efforts of who helps construct the tiny furniture that fits inside the traffic signal assembly housing.

Of course I smoke weed I there, faggot !!

for whatever it's worth, I also used to oversee the production of the S-series Model Number 0083b, so I also helped facilitate your luxuriant and affordably comfortable weed smoking, along with the user who builds tiny ceiling fans and the other guy who makes the miniaturized furniture.

nope, that's the other guy who lived in the older style S-series Model Number 0083b. (He's the one that doesn't smoke marijuana)

I live in a traffic signal made by TrafficNet™ Inc., namely their LED 300r series.

McCain makes BULLSHIT inferior traffic lights, and I wouldn't be caught dead living inside of one of them. They're inferior compared to a badass TrafficNet™

Fuck you!!! We at McCain Signals build high quality traffic signals. you're a junkie.

this makes me wonder who's going to get the contract for the Forsyth Road Starbucks/Kroger streetlights: McCain Signals or TrafficNet?

Im not a 'junkie'. A junkie uses syringes. I'm just a guy who minds my own business, lives inside of a traffic signal, and smokes a little weed while I read the newspaper.

Any news about meatballs?

This all just paranoid conspiracy nonsense

Attached: 20190716_145454.jpg (2560x2090, 1.19M)

Electronic Gremlin anons communicating
I have one of these living in my usb port on my laptop
They can come quite small, as compared to the normal house grelims that steal one of your socks

I once saw a house gremlin's hand sneak out from under my bead and attempt to grab a sock i had just taken off.\

I shouted,"I see you'', and the little greenish brown hand shriveled right before me!
If you spot a gremlin in the act of gremlary, and whatever part that you see, shout,"I see you, and the visible part will shrivel to dust.

You must acknowledge that you have seen the gremlin even if you are stunned and frightened by what you have just witnessed, or it will assume that it was unseen and will not be hurt.
I have as yet have not seen a full gremlin and turned it to dust,but There are a lot of one handed gremlins in my house now.
Little kids see alot of gremlins and aknowledge it, this is why home with kids have alot of dust.

House gremlins are disgusting creatures and feed of the funus and bacteruia that grows in used socks, but they only like to take one sock to see and hear the irritation on the faces of therir victims
They are also fond of taking the right hand of gloves to cover their shriveled stumps
They have been known to take used underwear..bleeeeccch!

Electronic gremlins is a whole different species in size and the food they eat

They are fond of lead/tin solder and the covering of wireing
and they can be a as small as .05mm
You may have mistaken one crawling on your keyboard for a flea or mite
If you see such a thing, saying "I see you'' still destroys them

a(sac) of the gremlins

too fuked up
fungus bacteria

They will eat the yuck in a shoe and remove to an unseen location, but the shoe is usuall to big to fit in the crevice where they live(they have the ablity to squeeze themselves to a few mm in width and compact the density of their bodies so they don't take up much space when they hide!)

i aknowledge
that i spelled
acknowledge incorrectly

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (1280x2426, 466.73K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-16-18-11-20.png (1080x2160, 1.35M)

My son Jet left for Rhode Island today

Attached: 20190716_144834.jpg (1250x1280, 671K)

He got hired by Sam Hyde to edit videos

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-16-14-44-28.png (1080x2160, 1.23M)

Attached: 20190716_185954_8126.jpg (1920x1080, 97.32K)

Attached: 20190716_190055_2369.jpg (1920x1080, 99.24K)

Attached: 20190716_190055_1672.jpg (1920x1080, 91.19K)

Attached: 20190716_190055_6810.jpg (1920x1080, 98.46K)

Attached: 20190716_190055_6810.jpg (1920x1080, 98.46K)

Only a few days after I created this thread

Attached: PicsArt_07-16-08.04.38.jpg (1962x1602, 296.7K)

Attached: sup faggoons.jpg (1250x1280, 359.69K)

Attached: mm.jpg (1500x3000, 493.13K)

Lol I'm sending him both of those

I'm DEFINITELY going to see this in the theatre

lately, I've been trolling people who leave creepy idiotic ads like this on Craigslist.

There are SO MANY layers of ineptitude and transparent psychological failure happening, that I simply can't pass up the opportunity to use dummy email accounts and TextNow phone numbers to interact with these idiots, and fuck with their minds.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-16-21-48-15.png (1080x2160, 548.14K)

wtf!

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (1576x936, 288.28K)

that's too creeeppy even for me, but i'll give it a try
I just have to take a few more shits here on newsplus

they've put up a word filter to stop my posts but i put the text in a pix for now
but I'll give it a quick try anyhow

post interesting replies on Zig Forums from yoyr craigslist experiences, here on the Zig Forumsew bulletin board for old Zig Forums fags or that just-kiss-it weirdo's board

I just clued in
jewny nigturd really is looking for some BBC
Ogh, lookie me, I'm trolling on craigslist!!!
"what, you got a BBC?while let me see it"

Hahaha.. heee I'm a troll, just like jewny nigturd!!!!!

jewny nigturd,what does nigger cum taste like after you lick it outta Wendy's cunt?

j

so activity partners replaced personals

Poor jewny nigturd had to go with out BBC for a while

The site was filled with scammers

One male user tried telling his experience using Craigslist. He says “over the next couple of days, I actually received a lot of posts from women. Or at least, they said they were women. To be honest, I doubted the veracity of the claims. It didn’t take long to realize that all the replies I received were scams”. The situation was so severe on Craigslist casual encounters that personal ads posted by real women who were actually seeking to hookups were flagged for removal at the slightest cause for suspicion.

So this is how it use to go. An alleged woman will write a man saying that she was interesting, but because of the craigslist-based serial killers and rapist in the news, she will need some extra assurance that to be sure that it was safe. Then she will send a link and when you followed it, you will be asked your credit card number. What for? You do not need to over think to know it was a scam.
The chances of getting a real casual encounter were slim

This was particular for men. There could be four hundred men looking for women against one woman in the midst of the four hundred men. Here is what someone after a week’s experience on the site had to say, “All the responses I got from the real people were not from women. They were from men. I made it clear in my personal ads that I was only interested in women, but a large number of men chose to ignore that”. “They all offered oral sex. I responded to the politely, saying that I was just interested in women but I thanked them for their offer. Most of them didn’t write back after that respond but one responded saying ‘really man, can be cool and relaxing’. That was when I began to suspect that no women actually used the site”. Women a mostly interested in relationships which we will agree on that fact and lots of men are interested only in casual sex.

wtf Andy! this seems legit!
Say it aint so

>>>/sudo/101690

I am a Psycologist doing a study on internet "trolls"

To Mr Watkins et al, owners and operators of 8ch, I am a psychologist doing a study for the University of Chicago.
My name is Philip Bronsacsberg (PsyD) and I am doing a study of the phenomenon known as
"internet trolls", disturbed individuals who find satisfaction in trying to harm users on the internet.
The anonymity of the internet has given these possibly sociopathic individuals the medium to find their victims who in past times might have been less bright co-workers or family members whom they bullied.
In the past, these individuals were even know to answer personals in the local newspapers to find and harass their victims.

Now I have been asked to do a profile by federal authorities on a very prolific "troll" who has been harassing people on the internet for over 10 years now and may have even led to the suicide of a young man recently whom he pretended to befriend in the guise of a young woman and then revealed his true identity in a most odious way when the young man professed his love for the troll.

Up until recently, this person has frequented this website(8ch.net) and tried to harass your user base.
As I have "lurked"(as i believe is the term used here)on this website for a while, I believe that the managers of this website had to use extraordinary means to control this individual's harm, such as removing name fields, word filtering, IP banning and other measures which impacts on the experience of your user base when they come to 8ch.

This persons name is Andrew McGovern aka Johnny Neptune and is well known to the local authorities in his home state of Georgia
He is a troll of the first magnitude and has caused much harm on the internet, not just 8ch.

He is a deeply disturbed, possibly psychopathic, possibly dangerous individual who shows signs of being dangerously agitated when his masculinity is brought into question(multiple LSD experiences as Mr McGovern has stated that he started at 12 yrs of age might be partially responsible for this)..
This person seems to show signs of repressed homosexuality which when revealed to him, results in rages that leads him to troll even more vehemently and attack teenage boys whom he taunts as "sissies", "mommy's boys","permanent virgins", whereas he then exhibits signs of extreme braggadocio and relates the "thousands of women" that he has had sexual encounters with, and still posts pictures of local women that he says he has had sexual relationships with, but then these young women have reported him to the local police as having been harassed and stalked by him.

It recently came to light in an interaction with Mr McGovern (see archived link below) that he likes to pretend he is a female and respond to men asking for sexual encounters on the Craigslist section known as "activity partners", which replaced the personals section when new law removed it.
I quote, from your website board known as Zig Forums,:"lately, I've been trolling people who leave creepy idiotic ads like this on Craigslist."

"There are SO MANY layers of ineptitude and transparent psychological failure happening, that I simply can't pass up the opportunity to use dummy email accounts and Text Now phone numbers to interact with these idiots, and fuck with their minds."
End quote
Now for starters, the irony of not recognizing one's own transparent psychological failure in the "transparent psychological failure" part of the quote shows a very profoundness lack of personal insight.

Now as I have mentioned, I have been asked by federal authorities, as this harassment has crossed state lines to draw up a psychological profile of Mr McGovern, to ascertain his potential to harm others in the future.

I would appreciate any insight on the interactions that any of your employees have had with Mr McGovern in the past.

I have also attached a snip of the screenshot that Mr McGovern took and used in his post on Zig Forums.

I have tried emailing you at [email protected], but have not received any answers, so I am led to this posting as a last resort.

I know the very anonymous nature of these sorts of image boards attracts many people such as Mr McGovern, but i assure, I am not one of these "trolls" and this is a legitimate academic and legal inquiry.

web.archive.org/web/20190718132806/https://8ch.net/n/res/788426.html

[email protected]

Lol

Only Boomer McGlownigger would call himself an "internet troll" hahahaha. What a fag, maybe you can do another shitty zztop promo and then eat the barrel of a pistol, pussy.

Saging the gay shit. RIP Zig Forums remember, you did this to yourselves. But don't let me stop you from sucking Jewey Nigturd's cock.

Attached: PicsArt_07-19-03.00.51.jpg (1920x1080, 140.57K)

Attached: anaphylaxis.webm (1280x720, 6.07M)

Attached: aiportraits_1563557020.jpg (512x512, 16.11K)

keep on suckin'

renasauce man ana sico meataball

I live in macon and fuck that intersection and the truck that is always there unloading bullshit soy milk

Attached: IMG_3590.JPG (691x314, 42.1K)