Andew McGovern being reserched by psychologist

I am a Psycologist doing a study on internet "trolls"

To Mr Watkins et al, owners and operators of 8ch, I am a psychologist doing a study for the University of Chicago.
My name is Philip Bronsacsberg (PsyD) and I am doing a study of the phenomenon known as
"internet trolls", disturbed individuals who find satisfaction in trying to harm users on the internet.
The anonymity of the internet has given these possibly sociopathic individuals the medium to find their victims who in past times might have been less bright co-workers or family members whom they bullied.
In the past, these individuals were even know to answer personals in the local newspapers to find and harass their victims.

Now I have been asked to do a profile by federal authorities on a very prolific "troll" who has been harassing people on the internet for over 10 years now and may have even led to the suicide of a young man recently whom he pretended to befriend in the guise of a young woman and then revealed his true identity in a most odious way when the young man professed his love for the troll.

Up until recently, this person has frequented this website(8ch.net) and tried to harass your user base.
As I have "lurked"(as i believe is the term used here)on this website for a while, I believe that the managers of this website had to use extraordinary means to control this individual's harm, such as removing name fields, word filtering, IP banning and other measures which impacts on the experience of your user base when they come to 8ch.

This persons name is Andrew McGovern aka Johnny Neptune and is well known to the local authorities in his home state of Georgia
He is a troll of the first magnitude and has caused much harm on the internet, not just 8ch.

He is a deeply disturbed, possibly psychopathic, possibly dangerous individual who shows signs of being dangerously agitated when his masculinity is brought into question(multiple LSD experiences as Mr McGovern has stated that he started at 12 yrs of age might be partially responsible for this)..
This person seems to show signs of repressed homosexuality which when revealed to him, results in rages that leads him to troll even more vehemently and attack teenage boys whom he taunts as "sissies", "mommy's boys","permanent virgins", whereas he then exhibits signs of extreme braggadocio and relates the "thousands of women" that he has had sexual encounters with, and still posts pictures of local women that he says he has had sexual relationships with, but then these young women have reported him to the local police as having been harassed and stalked by him.

It recently came to light in an interaction with Mr McGovern (see archived link below) that he likes to pretend he is a female and respond to men asking for sexual encounters on the Craigslist section known as "activity partners", which replaced the personals section when new law removed it.
I quote, from your website board known as Zig Forums,:"lately, I've been trolling people who leave creepy idiotic ads like this on Craigslist."

"There are SO MANY layers of ineptitude and transparent psychological failure happening, that I simply can't pass up the opportunity to use dummy email accounts and Text Now phone numbers to interact with these idiots, and fuck with their minds."
End quote
Now for starters, the irony of not recognizing one's own transparent psychological failure in the "transparent psychological failure" part of the quote shows a very profoundness lack of personal insight.

Now as I have mentioned, I have been asked by federal authorities, as this harassment has crossed state lines to draw up a psychological profile of Mr McGovern, to ascertain his potential to harm others in the future.

I would appreciate any insight on the interactions that any of your employees have had with Mr McGovern in the past.

I have also attached a snip of the screenshot that Mr McGovern took and used in his post on Zig Forums.

I have tried emailing you at [email protected], but have not received any answers, so I am led to this posting as a last resort.

I know the very anonymous nature of these sorts of image boards attracts many people such as Mr McGovern, but i assure, I am not one of these "trolls" and this is a legitimate academic and legal inquiry.

web.archive.org/web/20190718132806/https://8ch.net/n/res/788426.html

[email protected]
>>>/sudo/101690

Attached: evidence.png (1080x2160, 445.64K)

my eyes

Seems like you're doing less of a study on internet trolls and more like you're creating a dossier on JN

This Neptune faggot harassed me one time on /r9k/

I posted avbout how I liked to fap to milfs and this asshole said that I wanted to fuck my mom and that this was the only chance that I would ever get to lose my virginity.

He said to get my mom drunk and see if I could get a mercy fuck out of her.

I He kept it up and kept teasing me.

I felt suicidal for a long time afterwards and wanted to get in a van, but I put that aside when I calmed down.

Is there any way that I could bring bullying charges against him Dr Bronsacsberg, what with the new internet laws and all?

First of all, young man, never, never get in the van if I get your meaning, and by no means attempt to get your mother drunk and have attempt to have sex with her.

If you fail, ruined family and if you succeed, an even more ruined family.

This young man's interactions With Mr McGovern illustrate perfectly the damage a sociopathic troll such as he can inflict now that he has the medium to.

This is why it is important that the website owners of sites like 8ch cooperate fully in these studies

Please contact me young man [email protected]

and we can discuss avenues to address the problem of The "Andy Neptunes" of the internet

feds already have one

Johnny Neptune comes to my house and has sex with my dogs

You need to keep your mom and sister locked up, you cuck!

Attached: nnnn.png (1356x541, 25.88K)

You spelt his name wrong., fool.

Try again!

Saging the gay shit. RIP Zig Forums remember, you did this to yourselves. But don't let me stop you from sucking Jamal Niptwist's cock.

tl;dr
lmao@u no1cur faggot

Philip Bronsacsberg (PsyD) here

[email protected]

Have you had any dealings with the internet troll known as Johnny Neptune aka Andrew McGovern user?

I have my post consolidated to an RSS feed and receive notices when my post is answered.

This Neptune faggot harassed me one time on /r9k/

I posted avbout how I liked to fap to milfs and this asshole said that I wanted to fuck my mom and that this was the only chance that I would ever get to lose my virginity.

He said to get my mom drunk and see if I could get a mercy fuck out of her.

I He kept it up and kept teasing me.

I felt suicidal for a long time afterwards and wanted to get in a van, but I put that aside when I calmed down.

Is there any way that I could bring bullying charges against him Dr Bronsacsberg, what with the new internet laws and all?

we heard you faggot

I see the problem!

Dr Bronsacsberg didn't include the ä (umlaut) in the a of his name, whereas the university has used this form of the a in his name.

Common mistake

Try Dr Bronsäcsberg, it worked for me!

Appears to be a youngish guy

Attached: mnb.jpg (1844x690, 124.49K)

Take this shit to /b2/ tbh.

Attached: nnnnnnnnnn.png (825x407, 16.94K)

Fucking moron doesn't know how to do a search

Quotation marks needed fool

"Philip Bronsäcsberg"

worked for me

Attached: match.jpg (1591x697, 93.17K)

Zig Forumsiggers

We get it. You chose some random douchebag to pretend to be, but I emailed the fellow and he has never heard of this website or any "chan" and is not doing any current research projects involving the internet.

I sense one who has the potential to become a master in the art of the "Autism" in this one!

ObiwanKenobisäcsberg@BenKenobishutTatooine

Attached: ddddd.jpg (1844x690, 120.85K)

Attached: aiportraits_1563557020.jpg (512x512, 16.11K)

Congratulations-a-to whoever-a-spam-a the news-a-plus "banner-a-thread" earlier. If that was-a you nigturds, I let-a you know-a you finally make-a-de post I approve-a-of.

If Jim-a-watkins or any of-a-de other news-a-plus culattone happen to-a-be a-reading this-a……hahahaha fuck-a-you.

wadda you talk abouta?