Korean here. Our main catholic church is kinda shitty and old...

Korean here. Our main catholic church is kinda shitty and old. We should build a bigger more AESTHETIC byzantine tier church for god and jesus.

Attached: 7842-lec24-1536x865.jpg (1536x865, 306.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians 1&version=KJV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Off topic but isn’t there some crisis from some megahlin group? Some feminists having an extreme amount of political influence.

저 명동성당 좋아하거든요.

As much as I want nice church buildings in Korea and not modern conference centres, I think it is more important to win souls to Christ in this country. Things took a turn for the worse in the past few decades.

main reason for the decline of christianity in korea is that western "values" of faggotry, feminism and atheism is being pushed into the mainstream here. Its the case of all of western society too.
Christianity in the west is literally hemorrhaging followers.

yes all due to western influences on this rather very conservative country.

Attached: _.jpg (580x756, 529.41K)

and become Orthodox.

Be careful, that's a pathway to heresy. Jesus (i.e. the Son) is God. He is fully God and fully man, not a demi-god or lesser god or a second god. The Father is also fully God and the Holy Spirit is also fully God. Yet all three are distinct, neither is the other.

Attached: Shield-Trinity-Scutum-Fidei-earliest-and-latest-major-variants.png (800x456, 26.48K)

not necessarily. The bible continuously distinguishes between Christ and God. Look at galatians 1:1

Thats not even bad. Just take a look of the main Catholic church in Finland

Attached: pyhan_henrikin_katedraali_1_1024.jpg (768x1024, 210.68K)

Kek, looks like something pic related would've built. What do you guys think of Gothic Churches? That's the design of the Church I attend, and while it's not a spectacular design, I think it looks quite better than the ones posted in this thread thus far.

Attached: 154432.jpg (960x1280, 212.81K)

I am very fond of them.

Attached: Olomouc.jpg (1024x668 8.56 MB, 177.59K)

Nah, too European. Build a Korean style church in Korea

that's the entire point of the Trinity, that we may be able to distinguish them in personhood, but still acknowledge they are still One

Attached: 2345EA50-C4EC-4DC4-AE05-1CE7960A2F33.jpeg (657x527, 40.07K)

this is pretty based idea since most of our church look pretty disgusting a american-tier. We should have more churches that look distinctly asian

Attached: 57831-china-church-bpperry-facebook.800w.tn.jpg (1000x667 69.39 KB, 511.38K)

< Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians 1&version=KJV

It distinguishes between Jesus Christ (God the Son) and God the Father, not between Jesus and God. This is exactly what I said, the Son is not the Father, but the Son is God and the Father is God (and the Holy Spirit is also God of course).

Idk apparently its a local folktale here that Andrew Kim Taegon a leader of a christian group genocided by the king of korea in 1846 actually somehow lived and founded a lost Korean christian city somewhere along the Amur River in Russia

Attached: Kim_Taegon_Statue_in_Jeoldu-san_(2).jpg (648x686, 173.13K)

this

Korea apparently just ruled the standing 60-year ban on abortion to be unconstitutional. Yet another beautiful country to pray for now.

Ching chong Chang ching