Do you think the “Jews” will surrender to us anytime soon? In relation to Revelations 3:9

Attached: CC4B8B96-B310-4A4D-ACD2-DDB3888342FE.jpeg (540x528, 85.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

w2.vatican.va/content/paul-vi/en/apost_exhortations/documents/hf_p-vi_exh_19751208_evangelii-nuntiandi.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, they will persecute us first. A lot. To everybody.

They are in it to the very bitter end.

Zechariah 14, Luke 21, and Revelation 11 has to happen at some point though…

Clearly not about the actual historical church of Philadelphia…

Was a typo

I have a question about Zechariah 14 (mostly for Catholics but prots can answer too)
This clearly talking about Christendom since most Christians agree we are spiritual Israel (and possibly genetic Israel too) and bowls on the altar might be referring to the Eucharist.
‭‭>Zechariah‬ ‭14:20-21‬ ‬‬
So how should this be interpreted? Who are the Canaanites described here? Jews? Liberals? Ungodly races?

I did

t. Jew convert to Catholicism

Congratulations, fren!

Attached: 119-1195747_53-kb-png-apu-apustaja-happy.png (1164x626, 33.31K)

Individuals? sure some will
As a whole? never. I doubt it. Also the revelation tells us the enemies of God will fight against him to the bitter end

congrats

Attached: e09540bb01aacaffb99b5e0dcc722819--catholic-priest-roman-catholic.jpg (474x678, 37.73K)

kudos to you man

Are you trying to live out some power fantasy? Literally nobody will ever surrender to you.

This. The OP is worded like some Zig Forums-tier LARPagan fantasy.

When Christ comes in His Second Coming, the Jews will indeed kneel before Him. But, as Christ Himself said, no-one but the Father knows when that time is.

Nice. Glad to hear!

Congratulations!

Attached: 0e30791e33390f519542ad457191fe272621c84ae6e61335e9b9b7ee2cd2666a.jpg (785x1200, 556.87K)

Frankly, if God is too much of a coward to step up and take responsibility for his actions and his followers are more than happy to enable his reckless behaviour under the common argument "muh free will exonerates God", why should I, or anyone, even bother following the impotent retard?

I see now why the kikes laugh at Christianity. It's a joke religion predicated entirely behind 'Heaven on a Stick,' don't mess up or you're going to suffer for eternity! This farce is unnecessary.

I spit on god.

Really just think about it. If your son murdered his brother then of course he should be punished. But wouldn't you contemplate your failures as a father?

God isn't infallible, so why would I follow him?

Why would Jews surrender when they're winning? They even managed to get the Church to its knees and declare that Jews are saved and even that it's wrong to try to convert them. Christianity already surrendered to the Jews, it's Christians who should be hoping that they be spared (they won't).

The Church has done no such thing. The only "churches" who say that are make-believe churches. Knowing the true church can be told precisely from what Jesus declared: "The gates of hell shall not prevail against it." If even you can see the demonic influence, then know that you're not talking about the Church. But an imposter. There is only one branch that can properly say that they've thwarted evil influences (Jews or otherwise) and held firm to the earliest traditions. And it's neither Evangelical or Roman Catholic (as they might imagine). It's as simple as knowing a bad tree by it's fruits. Not complicated.

The Vatican has never stated that jews are saved. Read Evangelii Nuntiandi
>Even in the face of natural religious expressions most worthy of esteem, the Church finds support in the fact that the religion of Jesus, which she proclaims through evangelization, objectively places man in relation with the plan of God, with His living presence and with His action; she thus causes an encounter with the mystery of divine paternity that bends over towards humanity. In other words, our religion effectively establishes with God an authentic and living relationship which the other religions do not succeed in doing, even though they have, as it were, their arms stretched out towards heaven.
w2.vatican.va/content/paul-vi/en/apost_exhortations/documents/hf_p-vi_exh_19751208_evangelii-nuntiandi.html
Repent

Attached: 2683920181009T1331-21209-CNS-PAULVI-YOUTH-CANONIZATION.jpg (200x272, 33.11K)

On Easter Vigil we prayed for the conversion of jews in my parish. It was pretty based.

And to you I say
Amen

Attached: download (2).jpg (299x168, 5.18K)

wat

Attached: miserable_slave.jpg (800x960, 88.14K)

Not a chance. We'll continue to get converts here and there, as has been the case since early Christianity, however the Jewish revolutionary spirit will lead many (if not most) of them to their eternal damnation.

Same here. At my church, the KoC lead a breadpilled prayer of the Rosary for the victims of abortion before every Sunday Mass. It's a moving experience.