How do we deal with gross heretics like pic related? I'm noticing an increase in the number of non-trinitarians

How do we deal with gross heretics like pic related? I'm noticing an increase in the number of non-trinitarians.

Attached: trinity.PNG (617x574, 49.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

download.library1.org/main/615000/234eb3e268edc2f51fb3da66d116f9ad/(Studies in Judaism in Late Antiquity 25) Alan F. Segal - Two Powers in Heaven_ Early Rabbinic Reports About Christianity and Gnosticism-Brill Academic Publishers (2002).pdf
thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/justin-taylor/how-to-use-the-back-of-a-napkin-to-prove-to-a-jehovahs-witness-that-jesus-is-god/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women are to be led, not treated as intellectual sparring partners.

First post - best post.

1 John 5:7 (DR)

There are two approaches, depending on context.
When the debate is private, your goal is always reconciliation, and the first thing to ask is why they are so attached to whatever heresy they're embracing, why it's so important, and what affect it actually has on anything. You should find a route to get them to the truth, first by detaching them from NEEDING to believe it, then persuading them of the truth.
In public, if you don't think there's much chance of converting the other person, your objective is ownage. I hate to say it, but you need to make them look crazed and/or foolish, as it will persuade others against their cause.

WORSHIP THE TRINITY

Attached: Logos.png (1714x697, 775.53K)

Attached: bc745f31e.png (822x1857, 272.47K)

The Trinity is not the Logos. We've been over this.

John 1:1
>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
And John 1:14
>And the Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us, and we saw his glory, the glory as of the Father’s only Son, full of grace and truth.
Literally what can neo-Arians possibly claim that the Word is if it isn't Jesus Himself?

Yeah, but it's just memeing.
However, the TriForce (in the video game) is Logos.

They claim John 1:1 is mistranslated and should be "the Word was a God" because there is no definite article

A man disgraces himself by even responding to such feminine retardation. All they are doing is validating her.

Teach them about the Two Powers by Alan F. Segal

download.library1.org/main/615000/234eb3e268edc2f51fb3da66d116f9ad/(Studies in Judaism in Late Antiquity 25) Alan F. Segal - Two Powers in Heaven_ Early Rabbinic Reports About Christianity and Gnosticism-Brill Academic Publishers (2002).pdf

pray that they're delivered from their prelest

This retardation has been answered decades ago: the article in is not needed when the noun comes before the verb.

Maybe my English isn't good enough, but how is what she's saying heresy?
How does she deny the Trinity in here?

She is denying the divinity of Christ, which is what the conversation is about

Attached: Alexander Anderson intensifies.png (377x467, 410.64K)

I found this article very helpful. I don’t know Greek grammar and so I’m not gonna debate it with someone else who doesn’t know Greek grammar either. Instead, the whole passage affirms in every language that the Word is God
thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/justin-taylor/how-to-use-the-back-of-a-napkin-to-prove-to-a-jehovahs-witness-that-jesus-is-god/
The tl;dr

This

Attached: 8c18dd857dedaf0d36a015e9d21e31f5--presidents.jpg (474x556, 48.52K)

A lot of people seem to confuse The Father (YHWH) and God (The Trinity)