So, how was the Palm Sunday Mass?

So, how was the Palm Sunday Mass?

Attached: maxresdefault (37).jpg (1280x720, 197.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-Chapter-6/#9
kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-Chapter-11/#14
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270066/
eneuro.org/content/early/2018/05/14/ENEURO.0038-18.2018
reoxy.org/8circuit.htm#c7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I went to the vigil mass last night. I have no idea where the people got all the palms, I didn't know what was happening. I really wish I hadn't got confirmed as a kid so I could've done rcia, because I have no idea how things work.

Something funny happened when the priest was outsie and said "Let's welcome Jesus with the palms" some people started clapping.

I was too anxious to go inside

Attached: die.png (319x243, 79.63K)

Palm Sunday is next week

I held the door for a family because their hands were full of children. Then the priest and deacon came out as I was doing this and gave them palms and they gave me nothing. Then they sent some people around the pews handing out more palms and they completely ignored me. I've been going for a year and I still haven't talked to anyone. No one will care about you. It's honestly brutal how little they care.

No that’s Easter

I'm sorry, brother. I will pray for your strength.

wrong
Your anecdote is not truth.

What the actual winnie the pooh. Find a new church, please.

This is true.

It was my first Palm Sunday Mass, so I didn't know what to expect going in. The single mothers and their undisciplined children were as annoying as ever, but otherwise it was a great experience.

That sounds a bit rough. I went into the RCC expecting everyone to ignore me, and instead I've had several people introduce themselves to me. The priests and deacon at my parish are great too.

Didn't go to church because no transportation. I jerked off and mt brother beat me with a hairbrush. I hit my Dad because he laughed at me being hit.

I can't receive confession or communion because I'm a tranny, and I know I'm a sinner who's in the wrong with no justification for my actions. So there's little point in even going.

Attached: IMG_9023.JPG (960x959, 183.51K)

Maybe a little glib… but what would you need to happen in order to go back to your actual gender?

Just stop being a tranny.

I'm 100% male in how I dress and act. I take HRT. If God gave me a health problem that prevented me from taking the pills, or put me into a context where they were taken from me (Lost in the woods or something,) I'd take this as an act of God and swear against trannydom.

I never intend to get SRS or claim to be a woman. I just want to look like one.

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-Chapter-6/#9

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-Chapter-11/#14

I can give up every sin except being a tranny. To be honest, my other sins - theft and fornication - are so bad that the trannydom is inexcusable. To suggest that I just innocently want to be a woman would be such a lie - I lust for women and a woman's body, and I've stolen to feed my lust for alcohol.

I'm a terrible person, and it's fitting that I now keep myself from Heaven by being a tranny.

Attached: IMG_4494.JPG (620x627, 178.63K)

Wrong, there is no sin you cannot "give up".

Why follow Him if you don't even desire to go to Heaven? Do you really understand the tortures of Hell?

Theft and fornication are weed in comparison to transexuality's heroin. I can't kick the one habit.

I even prayed to God to show me the joys of being a man… they weren't enough to get me to stop. Not that they weren't great - but manhood couldn't break through my thick skull.

My parents told me God didn't exist. The pain of a Godless existence was so bad, I became a Satanist -> Buddhist -> Buddhist/Pagan -> Christian, as I learned science and had actual religious experiences;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270066/

>eneuro.org/content/early/2018/05/14/ENEURO.0038-18.2018

>reoxy.org/8circuit.htm#c7

I believe in Him because I can see the means of His promise. He gave me physical, concrete evidence so I could believe in life after death. I became a Christian after I felt immortality was assured - out of love for the beauty of God's technique. Love for the fact that God had planned for my salvation - a desire to be a part of His plan.

I stopped masterbating for 239 days because I'd rather read the Bible and write essays. Eventually, it dawned on me that the glorious immortal order I saw innately in nature - a salvation as natual as snow falling - was not mine.

I felt like a part of the world, and it's words became my words. Enthusiastically, I poured over the Bible and involved myself with Christians online. They condemned me. It felt like my own voice condemned me. If I wasn't a western Christian… than I was an Untouchable. My own sincere belief in Holy Judgement was turned around on me.

I fear Hell and love sin. I know what I'm doing is wrong and will get me punished, yet I do it anyway. I'm so sorry. I've commited such sin. I want to be like you. I want to be with you.

Hell is never being one of you. Total rejection forever and ever. Not from an external group - but from a community which is inside of me.

Attached: IMG_5340.JPG (338x230 127.02 KB, 45.64K)

I think youre being a bit dramatic friend; sexual obsession is beat through labor and mindfulness of purpose. One thing I did to help temper my lust was working out, as well as limiting my screen time because the more time I spent on it the more I felt the temptation. Combine them both with prayer for resolve and you should slowly climb out of your hole.

God bless.

Attached: f35a035692f488eab5050cdb6a6509efbd5bfdc3a1e2df99a22fd47fc2749dc4.png (800x500, 502.79K)

Great actually. Was a bit upset that my friend decided to decline my church invitation last minute because she had a plans that wasn't brought up beforehand.

Another minor bothersome thing was that we were told to sing the processional hymn around the church only to find out that was unnecessary as we were told to start from the beginning once we reached the parish doorway. But other than that great service. We reenacted the passion and I had a part in it since I was in the choir. We even did a Latin song during the offering which was cool but I kinda suck at the pronunciation. Fortunately the rest of the choir knew.

I seriously cannot tell if this is a sh*tpost or not. If not:
You are a man, not a woman.
Stop larping as woman.
Stop being a faggot
Stop being a "tranny".
First talk to the priest if that does not help seek psychiatric help.

what? strange community, any other churches nearby where you could go?

I dont think he's a troll. He's a guy that comes here every once in a while. I think he needs real help. But he does not listen to our advice, that we have given time and again, like bruh he is waiting to God to show up and throw his hormone pills away. Anyway, let's pray for him.

I was busy winnie the pooh my gay lovers.

Attached: gayorgy.jpeg (1200x886, 162.67K)