Why don't your women wear veils 24/7? Do you not fear God?

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

1 Corinthians 11
1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.
3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.
5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.
9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.
11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.
12 For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God.
13 Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
16 But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.

Attached: 21d602d5ff237aaa874221c992c8797f.jpg (112.44 KB, 921x1185)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/catholic-nun-forcibly-rem_b_843485

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

I wouldn’t marry a woman who didn’t wear veils to church. If I was married I would encourage my wife to veil whenever she was outside the house.

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

wife wears veil
gets mistaken for Muslim by dumbass American
gets shot in grocery store
Yeah … no thanks.

Grayson Lee
Grayson Lee

Clothes worn to church are called "Sunday best" for a reason.

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

t. Retard

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

Blessed Theotokos

Attached: 148F1BEE-825F-4579-8AA9-AA4ACDBB0818.jpeg (114.18 KB, 704x1000)

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

24/7
epistle talk about prayer at the church
literally cites "But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering."
"your"
Fudge off to >>>/pisslam/ immediately

John Garcia
John Garcia

Covering means hair in English.

Attached: steven-anderson.jpg (32.2 KB, 737x373)

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

Imagine thinking the Early Church were wrong because fallacy Muslims do X so X must be wrong.

Attached: 20A83BB6-950A-4578-AD8C-27DA562F3146.jpeg (59.76 KB, 300x364)

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

Ignoring verses 5 and 6
No it doesn't.

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

I’ll take “Things that don’t happen” for $500, Alex.

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

huffpost.com/entry/catholic-nun-forcibly-rem_b_843485

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

Frodo Baggins, a frequent traveler
Apparently, there was indeed a Muslim on the plane, by the name of Abdullah Abdullah the 23rd
is this some kind of a joke?

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

cora-ann
"muslim garb"
frodo baggins
“I did not think that she was Muslim, and to help her out, I took out some of my beef jerky and asked the lady to eat it to prove that she was not a Muslim.”
"There's only one way to prove this! eat this bacon"
"Oh thank you, but i'm abstaining from meat for my love of my Lord Jesus Christ"
"OHSHIT SHES A MUSLIM"
Abdullah Abdullah the 23rd
Kek this can't be real, i wish i could live in burgerland

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

well how long are we talkin here?

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

for her hair is given her for a covering.
They don't need a veil if they have long hair

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

So what's the deal with head coverings? There's no explanation or reason why you should wear head coverings other than "God doesn't like it. It's wrong." Why? With the whole not eating of pigs and other unclean animals I can understand. Pigs literally eat shit back in the old days (And still do in some places.) But not wearing a piece of cloth on your noggin? There's no solid reason besides "It's a sin!"

This also goes for yarmulkes, curly side hair tassels for the Jews and uncut beards for Muslims. And why is it okay for Jewish women to wear wigs instead of yarmulkes all the time? It looks like hair. It's styled like hair. It feels like hair. For all intents & purposes, it's uncovered hair! Is this one of those "Catholic fish fry" things where everyone knows it's BS even though we all do it?

Attached: 27jerry-seinfeld.jpg (85.31 KB, 670x670)

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

(checked)
Modesty, putting it on your head everyday tells you "there is something greater than myself". It also can help men not look at women lustfully due to them dressing modestly.

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

With the massive fap-boner guys on this board get for a woman in a veil, I'd say your assessment of "help men not look at women lustfully" is a bit off. If I had to guess, I'd say this entire thread is one big "post womenz in veils pls!" request.

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

You are a shill.

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart

does anyone even know what that word means anymore? What would that user even be "shilling" here, common sense?

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

Shill - an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

lolwut?

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

Juden spotted

Attached: 236EFBF2-7D46-498A-B5D3-69A7526C7CC1.jpeg (92.5 KB, 400x523)

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

(((But goyim if you want to desexualize the public space, that’s actually a sexual fetish. Everything is a sexual fetish because our tribesman Freud said so.)))

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

And where's the part where she was shot?
Didn't happen.

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

Modesty is a sexual fetish

Attached: image.jpg (16.53 KB, 408x431)

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

lrn2 ID

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

This is the internet, son. Literally everything is a sexual fetish. Did you forget where you are?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit