Witches are real and witch burnings were neccessary. Change my mind

Witches are real and witch burnings were neccessary. Change my mind.

Attached: 7463734.jpg (350x350, 37.04K)

The magic they tried to do rarely worked, and killing them isn’t the right answer. At most arrest them if they actually did something with their magic.

Burning is cruel and unusual, witches should be hung instead

if the populate is in the grace of god they should have no fear yet they would rather send witches who need to repent to hell asap?

And what of the unrepentant ones? The ones that will never give up their wickedness and perform many blood sacrifices, what would be done with these satanic harlots? How long until they start sacrificing humans? How long until they brainwash and get people possessed by actual demons?

These people are a menace to society and shouldn't be tolerated. They definitely should be given a chance to repent, but the unrepentant (like unrepentant sodomites) ought to be sent to hell for the good of society.

This guy gets it.

I forgot to add, they must be LEGALLY sent to hell for the good of society. Vigilante justice will only backfire on us and create sympathy with these whores.

and yet another slide thread. quality of last decent board in the world dwindling fast. just a reminder. mods wake up now

You are the very definition of a small-souled bugman. What a pitiful creature.

Magic isn't a joke, spells are real.

Cringe.
Name even one real witch at the Salem witch trials.
Further back than that, Kramer did not receive endorsement for this work from the Inquisition at the Faculty of Cologne, and they condemned the book as recommending unethical and illegal procedures, as well as being inconsistent with Catholic doctrines of demonology. Ultimately, Kramer was excommunicated as a heretic.
If anyone here’s a bugman, it’s you, taking your theology from Hollywood and video games.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Fudge off, shill

Lol, what exactly are they shilling here? Are you off your meds again user?

witches is just what prots cried when their spouses screwed something up, couples would accuse each other of witchcraft all the time to get out of doing chores and paying debts

Killing people should always be avoided.

Witch was the term used for proto feminists, and as we all know these women will destroy your society if they're enabled.

Attached: 1433129651091.jpg (1141x830, 154.06K)

My mom considers herself to be a medium. From what I've seen/ heard, she's just a really good cold reader telling gullible idiots things they want to hear. I don't think it's metaphysical, it's just stupid.

As for most other "witches", it's just watered down poems and fake 'potions' people do to seem hip and trendy. Every Wiccan I know was only wiccan because they thought it was "a stand against the oppressive patriarchy".

Tell them they're worshipping false beliefs? Yes.
Try to lead them towards actual religion? Yes.
Burn them? No.

It's all fun and games until she murders you in your sleep because Satan told her to.

Good luck mundanes. Any real witch you'll never be able to kill. You'll only succeed in killing the ones that are innocent.

So called "sorcery" in the KJV is a translation of the word Pharmakaos.

The Bible literally is telling us to kill drug addicts. Something we should in fact be doing.

The Bible also warns us against vegetarians / soyboys in Timothy and all the other evils that are embodied in the worst generation ever, the boomers.

If Monty Python had been flogged for blasphemy 50 years ago, we wouldn't be in this crisis today.

The Catholic Church could regain everyone's respect instantly by burning the fag enablers among their clergy for heresy.

Smiley pls.

Magic is fake, if anything happens it's because the devil does it, trying to use magic is a sin.

Whats with the shitty LARP threads recently?

Gal.5
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Drug-users will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

OP is 100% right, there is absolutely no reason for witches and other heretics to go unburned. They need to be purged in order to secure a future for Christendom, otherwise their ideas could take root and result in the modern clown world we live in.

Attached: knife.jpg (741x741, 62.91K)

What the hell is wrong with you?

If witch burnings were a good thing why was it the g*rmanics who did it?

Feminists is proof witches are real