The Invasive Species Act could cover Islam

The Invasive Species Act could cover Islam.
#ProveMeWrong

Attached: InvasiveSpecies.jpg (2348x1324, 535.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html.bak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We ought to seek the best for our enemies lest become like them.
Plus, even if you manage to compile a compelling argument, Canada's leadership is gonna overrule it because of feelings, and the only real answer to globalism/regressivism is capital control policies in all western countries, but that never gonna happen.

Pushing back against invaders doesn't make you an invader.
Send 'em back.

Begone satan. I don't like muslims either, but they are still humans just like you and me. Pray for them. Share the Gospel with them. Don't belittle them, for it will only close their hearts.

God would want us to convert them more than anything else we do.

They are not coming to be converted. They are coming to kill and replace you. Wanna covert them? Go there and convert them, don’t bring a wild animal into the house and act surprised when it shits the floor and bites you.

Literally not gonna happen

Pagan or christian one?

the turkish one

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand this ladies and gentlemen is why liberals are ever so slightly correct when they say that we hate muslims

The whole Middle East and first and foremost Israel should be nuked.

What if they were Caucasian Muslim folks?

they're a lost cause

They're even more retarded and degraded.

It’s a natural reaction after the same thing keeps happening.

Attached: F5E8FFFF-0D82-43EF-BA11-D4BB0D3802E0.jpeg (887x1235, 155.69K)

I hate Muslims no more than I hate any wilderness predator; both are threats who have no business being in our homes.
Pic related.

Even worse than Arabic Muslims. At least cradle Muslims only believe what they do because they were indoctrinated from birth to believe it.

Attached: 141223.jpg (272x1024, 56.37K)

I think Muslims are just a distraction. And in some respects, a good thing: They have harsher views against degeneracy than most Christians nowadays.

The real problem is within. The real demons are those in the churches softening the message of Christ, or even outright denying Christ and teaching skeptical outlooks on scripture (whether written or direct from the pulpit). Along with that, they emphasize forgiveness before repentance, giving a lax view on sin and no sense of taboo in culture. Over time, they keep upping the ante on what is forgiven or "not a sin", to the point that transsexuals, abortionists, adulterers, and queers are the very ministers.

It's true that Christianity is more merciful than the likes of Islam, but to say it's not harsh to the unrepentant is a lie. And the world - chiefly the West - is now suffering because of this soft attitude. Each little "exception" made contributes to an avalanche with no escape.

In some ways, I think God has allowed Muslims to infiltrate. For if people don't want to act wisely by learning the gentle way of Christ, then he will give them up to monsters and they will all have to learn the hard way. Either way, you learn. Take the easy path or suffer the rape of an inbred psychotic mob to force you out of degeneracy.

But the people who put you in this predicament are your own leaders and teachers and preachers and publishers. These are the true Satanic forces you should have been worried about all along. If people even had an ounce of outrage against them as they do Muslims, then society would be safe. If you had thwarted them to begin with, you wouldn't have Muslims either.

This.

Look, I know that, generally, when Islamic immigration increases terrorist attack rates increase as well, but it’s the small minority that you focus on, not the innocent people who are refugees

Yet, most of those refugees are dumped in small communities (driving the original residents out) and refuse to assimilate to Christian culture, instead raising their children Muslim and opposing Christianity at every turn. It is of absolutely no benefit to Christian society to permanently settle non-Christian refugees in our countries. Quite the opposite, actually.

Look, there’s no easy answer to immigration: on one side of the argument is that Muslims spread Islam and in rare instances commit terrorist attacks. On the other side is that they face war and persecution sometimes from the places they flee. I see what you mean user, but I personally don’t believe the answer is to completely keep them out. To be honest, at this point I don’t even know what the answer is; that’s why it’s such a controversial topic in politics.

The answer is quite simple stop bombing their homes so they can go home.

A biologist long time ago (forgot his name)
argued that civilizations were similar to ecosystems,and that the slightest invasive interference could destroy the original cycle that the ecosystem needed to survive, of course he was arguing for anti-imigration from an heteregoneus country since he viewed that his country (I think he was spaniard) had already achieved a balance and didn't need more foreigners and I think recent studies have prove him right

Check this study
The Evolutionary Dominance of Ethnocentric Cooperation
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html.bak
check also the gif

Attached: active christianity now.jpg (600x400 89.62 KB, 763.45K)