Planned Parenthood Protesters Brag About Their Abortions

Lord, have mercy on us. We need more Christians in the comments explaining why murdering children is horrible (just think about that for a minute, we actually need to spend a good amount of effort to convince women and men that taking the life of their child is a heinous act)

"To unbelievers, earth is the closest we could get to Heaven. To Christians, the earth is the closest we could get to Hell."

Woops, meant to put planned parenthood supporters

Land where the sodomites pride
Land where abortion celebrated
Land that spits on god law
Drugs Use Far and wide
Let ((freedom ring))
(( AMERICA ))

Is there any argument against abortion that isn't religious or based on metaphysics? You can't convince everyone based on faith and philosophy.

Tell and show them testimonies of abortion survivors and women that instantly regreted getting an abortion.
Show them studies on the physical and mental health side effects of getting and abortion.

Always call abortion murder. Always. If they try to throw the "clump of cells" argument, tell them that they just can't dehumanize someone because they see that someone as a "pest" or "parasite". It's what whites did to blacks and indians, it's what Nazis did to Jews, Commies to smart people, etc etc.

If they throw "muh women's rights" at you remind them that no one has the right to murder anyone.

Remind them adoption is always a better alternative than murder.

A germinated corn seedling is no less corn than a fully grown seedling.

I'd add that if they try to pull some quasi-libertarian "woman's right to their own body" argument point out that abortion isn't just about removing the infant - it's specifically about murdering it. Not removing it and it may or may not die, it's entirely and explicitly about ending life.

you can but they don't really care

I know, but we cannot just tolerate the murder of innocents. Even if we have to drive the point across 10000 times we must. Abortion is murder. No if, ands, or buts.

Attached: images (24).jpg (280x180, 5.84K)

Guess what? You're a fork-tongued, lying snake. More and more states keep overturning this shit. Why do you think feminists like Alyssa Milano are throwing shitfits? But no, here you are repeating this same subversive meme like an NPC. The states where abortions are the most legal and the most common are the ones with large coastal cities that coincidentally have laws that are the most like the EUSSR out of any of the other states.

Attached: usaabortrate.gif (1900x1500 233.33 KB, 238.46K)

What in the f.uck is up with California? Even New York has different regions with less abortions.

I doubt Slavs abortion rates are higher than the west. At most they are the same.

I assume not all of Californian counties have an abortion rate 30-49.9%. Probably only statewide data was available. The same is likely true for the other homogeneous states.

Poland is the last bastion of Catholic adherence.

This. The more you call abortionists murderers the more they delight in their blood lust. Just watch the OP video.

ABORTION IS MURDER SIMPLE IS THAT UNLESS YOU ARE RAPED THEN I CAN UNDERSTAND BUT ANYTHING ELSE YOU GET NO SYMPATHY FROM ME.

Land of infanticide
Land of sodomite pride
Drug use far and wide
Let freedom ring

O wicked land of sodomites, your world trade center's gone
With crashing planes and burning flames to hell your souls have flown
America, America, God's wrath was shown to thee
He smote this land with His own hand to show His sovereignty

Rape and incest are proof we're not pro-life we just think the proper time for the choice to be made is when the bish spreads her legs. These "heartbeat bills" promoted by Boomers are going to convince everyone Christians are lunatic wannabe rapists.

Congratulations, you just praised the deaths of Christians killed in 9/11 you Muslim dog. Your prophet f*cks the devil in hell

Abortion is murder when you are raped too. It actually is much worse than the rape.

This, 2 wrongs do not make a right, especially in this circumstance.

Exactly. Also, I reckon it's not a sin to give your baby to adoption. Therefore, the victim, instead of murdering the baby, should give it up for adoption in the case she doesn't feel able to raise the offspring of her rape. As far as I know, there is a big waiting line for baby adoptions, so the child won't even have to live in an orphanage.

Attached: Adoption.jpg (343x500, 105.12K)

Utilitarianism is cancer.

Attached: stob.jpg (604x437, 34.67K)

even science says the fetus is a living human organism

Rape is a horrible thing but it's no excuse to murder a baby

Whenever I see a crowd of Americans it makes me wanna machine-gun them.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

The abortion rate in Russia is decreasing actually, your statistic is outdated.

Attached: russia-abortion-1957-2017.png (900x600, 43.45K)

Once your daughter has been raped by a pack of muslims/tiggers and you've convinced her to carry out the pregnancy I will hear your opinion.

There are lots of reasons why killing a person can be justified. For example, that person can be a rapebaby in your daughter or wife's womb, or an enemy invader in your land.

Awful thread, of course they're going to brag about doing something they believe in. It's like if an atheist website made a thread about how religious people love going to church. It's pathetic because all you're just doing is sulking.

The only real argument is the danger to the Woman's health (mostly in the late stages of it) & the it affecting relationships (which is mostly damaged from how sensitive woman are to the people who attack people who get an abortion.

>Is there a reason against murder that isn't against philosphy
Yes actually: mental affects of killing on others, the mess that is dealing with corpses, losing a potential useful figure in society, etc. It's still only murder when they're out of the womb though

They're on the same life as bugs dude.

Unironically kill yourself dude, you're not pro choies you're a sheep that has opinions that will make them liked by the most people not because you believe in them.

Throwing a kid in a garbage system that leaves 400,000 babies alone every year is a terrible idea. Adoption isn't a solution for abortion, the real solution would be cheaper healthcare and better systems. People get abortions becaues they aren't ready for a baby becuase they don't think they can take care of another human while triyng to deal with working constantly to get enough money to deal with bills (especially with the extremely high medical bills). If people can't have abotions they'll just do it underground or people will abstain which will damage the creation of future relationships.

Abortions should be for free at Walmart.

Attached: gayorgy.jpeg (1200x886, 162.67K)