Abortion

Christians, what do you think about abortion when a woman get raped? For me, you can't EVER punish the baby and kill him, but what are your thoughts on this?

Attached: photo.jpg (100x100, 3.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordeal_of_the_bitter_water
orthodoxinfo.com/praxis/abortion.aspx
orthodoxwiki.org/Abortion
orthodoxchristian.info/pages/abortion2.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_invasion_of_Cyprus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If your position on abortion is that it is murder, then does your father being a rapist mean that you should be murdered? I don't see how a christian could support abortion under any circumstances.

Attached: 1555122493469.jpg (1480x2119, 2.52M)

I agree with you. Abortion is murder. But how can so many "christians" support it?

I agree with this, however we need to stigmatize it to such an extent. Perhaps to punish abortion to a similar extent.

Attached: Pix_417201912415968.png (1536x676, 1.38M)

Copy-pasting my comment in the other thread:

Exactly. Also, I reckon it's not a sin to give your baby to adoption. Therefore, the victim, instead of murdering the baby, should give it up for adoption in the case she doesn't feel able to raise the offspring of her rape. As far as I know, there is a big waiting line for baby adoptions, so the child won't even have to live in an orphanage.

Attached: Adoption.jpg (343x500, 105.12K)

I don't think most people bother taking their beliefs to their logical conclusion. It is already socially unfashionable to even be pro-life let alone the hard-line position that I take.

Yes aborion is murder.

Attached: abortion.mp4 (360x360, 696.67K)

The problem with rape is that 1) the woman could have hardly avoided it (so it's not a matter of having sex irresponsibly) and 2) there is a huge mental toll with having to bear and give birth to the son or daughter of your rapist.
Abortion is never acceptable, but there should be a little leniency regarding cases of pregnancy caused by rape. Abortion should absolutely not be the first option but it should remain an option. Let one's pastor decide what is the most spiritually beneficial option.

Abortion should absolutely never be considered at all in every other case, though. Not because of irresponsible sex, not because of incest, not because of high risks of transmitting a disease to the child, and certainly not because of eugenics. I'm 100% with outlawing abortion completely in all these cases.

Now, that's only my personal opinion, and I am not a pastor. The official response of the Church is more strict:

Please no.

Does this justify murdering them?

No, a baby shouldn't be murdered under any circumstance. Put it up for adoption instead.

There's a huge mental toll for many things in life. Enduring trauma from one individual does not give you a license to kill other innocent individuals.

You can't punish the child for the crimes of thr father. Ergo rapebabies deserve life just like any other babies. Besides, rape/incest account for less the %1 of the abortions.
If we carve out exceptions for this statistical anomaly, eventually they Molochians will want more and more exceptions until an abortion ban is meaningless.

Rape and incest babies have a right to life too. They should not be punished because of the sins of their fathers.

Attached: img_14931.jpg (624x566, 114.26K)

This. And the woman's suffering can be somewhat diminished by adoption.

I am niether shocked nor suprised when people who are bought off say that not allowing abortion for rape is extreme. It's murder no matter what.

Attached: 4lTwCecemiXg_640x360.jpg (243x360, 27.14K)

Any compromised position is simply ridiculous as there is no right to kill a third party. That's the whole point. But people will keep being bought off into compromising in any possible way they can, if they don't really care about truth, but just want to "get along."

It just shows you who actually supports truth and who is only about appearances. All compromised positions are in principal no different to each other. But it's so easy to put one little chink in your position to cater to someone and still pretend you're not really abandoning the fight. That's how it shows you who is in it for appearances only and this issue really really shows that.

abortion only makes it worse. She's going to feel guilt for the rest of her life regardless if it was a rapebaby or nah.

Every single one of us has many ancestors who were the product of rape. If those children didn't deserve to live you don't either.

Rape is not always rape.
What happens if a man and a woman conspire to have sex without a condom, and the woman claims rape only for the benefit of abortion? Even if the man is charged the woman would change her mind by claiming mental illness and the man would be set free.
I believe people are playing with fire and fraud here, and the best solution is to provide temporary sterilization procedures to prevent accidental pregnancies.

What I what most people criticize on pro-life is that they don't care about them once they are born so they can now live in misery or poverty with families that didn't want them

Prohibiting abortion in case of rape would destroy societal integrity, because it would allow the most useless, retarded scumbags to have children with the hottest, smartest, best women by simply raping them.
The OT has several passages approving abortion, several passages approving the slaughter of children. It's all a matter of just cause for death, and being the unwanted child of a rapist is one.

Yes.

I've always thought that it was a dumb talking point. That's like stating why people should feel compassion from a homocide/suicide despite them never intervening. It still doesn't make murder acceptable.

What OT did you read? The version where twitter leftists quote it out of context to justify their sins?

You people commit a big folly by believing that the child of a rapist is different from the rapist, but it is not so. Behavior is in large part determined by genetics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordeal_of_the_bitter_water

thats a bit of a stretch friend; most women who are raped are often close to their rapist and know them; its pretty unlikely that at the top of the social ladder there's literal goblins accosting women and forcing them to bear their kids.

The old law is no longer in effect, we follow the new covenant.

Because abortion in case of rape is legal.
The old law consist of moral and ritual law, and while the ritual law is abolished, the moral is still valid as always.

Really? You're quick to believe in an implicit statement that can be interpreted differently by everyone else out there, but you want to deny an explicit commandment that condemns man to murder others? Unless if it explitictly states that infanticide is allowed, then it's not allowed.

I'm not trying to be snarky or anything, but it's best to stick with verses that are clear cut. Don't fall for the lies of leftists because they all ultimately want to murder babies. Georgia permitted abortion in the case of rape, but they still said that it's not good. Give an inch and they will take it to mile to the point where they endorse infantcide.

Rape accounts for 0.5% of abortion. If you want to see what the majority of abortions are like, look at r/abortion. You'll see plenty of women who want to kill out of convenience.

It can't be anything but an abortifacient, her thigh rots, her belly swells (=miscarriage), she is shunned and it says nothing of her delivering a child. Abortifacients and contraceptives were known to the ancient peoples, though they weren't reliable.
God gives the 10 commandments in the OT, then tells the Jews to slaughter the Canaanite women and children a few books later. Clearly God isn't an idiot, which means that the 10 commandments apply only within a context.
I'm against general legalization of abortion. I'm against legalizing abortions in case of consensual sex ("i knew you before you were born"), I'm against abortions in case of birth defects (John 9:2-3), but I'm pro legalized abortion in case of rape (the bitter water ordeal).
Have all the women who were raped in wars by no fault of their own, and aborted or even murdered their children, committed sins for wanting to have a normal family and not be expelled from society? It would be highly un-Christian of me to think that. If a woman kills a child unjustly implanted in her, so she can have children rightfully it's not a sin.

Even then it doesn't make sense as an argument.

If we killed off anyone who was descended from somebody who displayed distasteful behavior, we would have to all kill ourselves.

You know, I dont understand why we cant develop ways to extract the fetus without killing it.
With modern incubators keeping it alive until it is old enought shouldn't be a problem.

They're low-iq normalfags who are easily swayed by abortion propganda

Women who procure abortions should be executed with the doctors

I was about to say the same thing

once again, this shit right here is why protestantism is shit. Sorry if it looks like i'm looking for a excuse to shit on protestantism, but i just can't help myself to point this out.

Or maybe they should be talked out of whatever hopeless situation they feel they are in instead, you know, like a Christian would.

I'm Orthodox. The Orthodox church allows abortion in case of rape by turks. In a non-dysgenic society this reasoning could extend to include all cases of rape.
The problem with liberal Western society is that fornication is everywhere, so it blurs the border between rape and consensual sex. In a society where people are married and adultery is punishable by law this is not the case, rapes won't be of the blurred lines (non)-consensual acquaintance-kind of variety, but of the back-alley predatory type variety, which is akin to rapes by turks, and thus the Orthodox church should allow abortion in these cases as well.

that's a negative, at least in catholicism. iirc the church says that a natural birth with a child in the womb is what is best.

lel no wonder russia's abortion abortion rate is the greatest in europe

No, it's because of atheism, there are not many turks there.

Your utilitarian and materialistic view of the human being is not supported by God or Christianity.

It is supported by practicality. God cannot want his followers to fail, because a weak society will be conquered and their faith in God destroyed.

Murdering an innocent baby will not unrape her mother.

are you catholic?

Attached: c2b7550cb1ab9bdee8416897e273c5866d6546785112db226250657a0e24fe7d.png (680x680, 635.82K)

Previously not because Utilitarianism and Materialism are heresies.
t. Cat-o-lic

I meant Obviously.

using autocorrect is apostasy

Attached: 76e8342a054acd41f93f458e66bc8786c05ca57e552fdb71dd720d1658038828.jpg (417x600, 77.61K)

No, but Christmases really suck when dad's there.

As an Alabamian, it makes me happy all of these roasties, fags, etc. got so buttblasted about my state trying to be more Christian. Abortion is murder.

I agree, but forcing her to carry it will disgrace her further.

No it wouldn't, modernist. Having her murder her own child will bring FAR more disgrace than having her take responsibility for her actions and carry the baby to full term. She doesn't have to keep it. She can always give it up for adoption. Murder of the most innocent of beings is never okay.
REPENT!

To abort a fetus conceived in rape is to meet evil with another.

I know it is not ideal but is the only way to make both parties happy.
In an ideal world, abortion woudn't be a thing but this protects a life.

Why?

I'd start killing everybody on sight then because I can guarantee you that everyone is blood-related to a murderer, thief or rapist.

Are you sure that is the case? A quick search would suggest that the Orthdox church makes the case against abortion in principle, thus it would be somewhat strange for them to back-pedel from it, even against turks and such:
orthodoxinfo.com/praxis/abortion.aspx
orthodoxwiki.org/Abortion
orthodoxchristian.info/pages/abortion2.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_invasion_of_Cyprus
I'm pretty sure that this has been the case throughout history.

What actions? Misogyny is a sin.
A woman's fertility is very short, she will get married in her early 20s and best, and lose her healthy fertility by 35, that's just 10 years, 120 months. You can't force a woman to sacrifice 12+ (pregnancy + recovery) of those months for the child of a rapist. You can't force society or anyone to care for the child of a rapist.
And what if she's a mother? Should she carry the child pretending to her other children it's their fathers', and then make up some story when she gives it away? That what would be lying.
Abortion is the only course of action, even if it means killing a child.

You people are Americans, you live in sheltered mixed-race societies of abundance where carrying out and even raising the child of rapist presents no significant discomfort to anyone. Ironically it is such dysgenic societies which are most suited for these strictest abortion laws that are incapable of bringing them into force. You think you will ever overturn Roe v Wade? Sooner will the US collapse.

Attached: gay-pride-nyc-gty-hb-180525_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg (992x661, 187.93K)

Reported.

With God all things are possible, Zig Forumsyp. Roe v Wade will be overturned and order will return to this nation.

Cry harder, molochian

I'm of the opposite camp on that one. I believe Roe v Wade will be strengthened, causing more trials and tests for Christians.

Not a nugget or 03 springfield… 98 mauser?

Attached: really-bruh.jpg (400x400, 82.79K)

Its a FN m/30 Mauser chink contract, made for one of their wars, possibly seen combat in Their brutal war against Japan.

Attached: FN m30 Mauser Chink Contract Crest.jpg (1488x2000, 371.69K)

Strengthening RvW isn't going to help distract everyone. Instead, RvW will either be repealed remanding the issue to the states to keep the matter in the news for the next ever, or the Alabama law will be struck down by a slim majority depedent on RBG, keeping the matter in the news for the next ever. Meanwhile, trans-positive sex ed will be pushed on fourth graders on the theory that it would reduce abortions.

The baby inherited the sin of the father and it is up to the mother to decide is my stance. This is also my position for a married women that was involved in adultery. Another baby can easily take its place. God's killed plenty of people for less, which isn't bad btw. Obviously having dumpsters full of fetuses isn't great though.

any day now I'm sure

It takes two to tango

Do you know what rape is?

Did you know that not all fornication is rape and is actually consented to?
Did you know that rapebabies still have the same right to life as anyone else? Did you know that abortion accounts for less than 1% of the reasons why women get abortions?
Did you know that no one has the right to murder anyone?

All abortion is murder 100%, however I sympathise with those who would allow it for victims of rape. Rape is a brutal, life-ruining experience which can take an unbearably heavy mental and spiritual toll on a woman. Some women never recover from the experience, some go on to self-harm and even take their own lives because of it. Having first experienced the torture of the rape itself, if the victim falls pregnant then she has to endure nine months of her body being compromised - a normal pregnancy is an exhausting, painful, daunting emotional experience, but a joyful one in the end - pregnancy by rape will bring all of the hardships and emotional volatility of a normal pregnancy, but might bring additional hardships as the woman carries a constant reminder of her rape with her.

With abortion being available as it is now then ultimately it is up to each individual victim to decide whether or not she can bear the burden of rape pregnancy. regarding those who can't, I acknowledge it is a sin, but it's a sin commited out of desperation and the desire to alleviate one's suffering rather than out of carelessness or a desire to commit evil. Sins can be forgiven.

One thought I've had is that in such cases the rapist might also be held responsible for the murder of the aborted child, maybe that makes sense from a worldy-justice perspective but I don't think it gets to the heart of the issue and wouldn't make the situation any less tragic.

As a man all I can do is hope and pray that none of my loved ones ever have to suffer the horror of rape. Not only for their sake but for mine as well, it might sound selfish but I don't think I could handle it if a woman I love fell pregnant by rape. It would be a massive mental and emotional burden for me as well.

In a way it's a relief to see that less than 1% of abortions are due to rape - obviously every abortion and every rape is tragic but I take it to mean that conception by rape is very rare. Obviously where it happens it can't be ignored but it seems like abortion discussions always get diverted by exceptional cases like these and descend into whataboutism

Attached: 5e5cf66c4b31f392d54717c7159dff27.jpg (564x846, 42.51K)

I said something similar and it got deleted. What if the raped woman is already a mother, how will she explain the rape child to her other children if she gives it away? Unless you fully cuck yourself and accept rape children with a smile you are a heretic according to the Catholic moderation of this board.
So I guess your post will also be deleted in 3, 2, 1, …

Their main argument (at least the ones who aren't patently evil) is that it's fine to kill that which is unborn. What are your arguments for life beginning at conception?

Some Christians say that foetuses are not life and instead property as in Exodus 21:22-25 if a woman is injured so as to have her miscarry, the aggressor's compensation to the husband isn't "life for life". Some misconstrue this verse to mean if she aborts it herself, which I can't see it being read that way in good faith.

Other arguments are a few Bible verses that equate the beginning of life with breath (Genesis 2:7, Adam's life began when he first drew breath). There are many more verses about life inside the womb, so I think this is easily dismissed.

Adam's life didn't begin with his breath. It began with God's breath. But ever since, this power has continued, like an eternal electrical current starting with Adam and animating all life automatically. Adam wasn't born like we were. He was formed from the earth. But we experience animation into life instantly and seamlessly. Not merely when we breath like he did, but when we are in our mother's wombs (which Adam didn't experience). The wonder of human life has never stopped since that first moment.

That argument about breath being the only indicator is borrowed from rabbinic thinking. The Jews are lost. No need to listen to them. Even the Didache condemned abortion, and that was a peer document with the Gospels and Epistles since it was written in the first century itself. And not only does it condemn abortion, but it separates that from the other crime of killing a baby when he/she is "born". They couldn't be more explicit and no one has any excuse. They knew the difference and both types of killing were equally repugnant.

"Thou shalt not kill; thou shalt not commit adultery; thou shalt not corrupt youth; thou shalt not commit fornication; thou shalt not steal; thou shalt not use soothsaying; thou shalt not practise sorcery; thou shalt not kill a child by abortion, neither shalt thou slay it when born; thou shalt not covet the goods of thy neighbour" - Didache 2:2

In Israel, abortion is 100% legal and 100% free.

Attached: Two-Buttons.jpg (500x756, 161K)

Stop selling it

Natural determinism isn't Christian.

Seriously, this. Behavior is learned nit engrained in the DNA. If that were true than I would be an alcoholic like my paternal grandfather and uncles. It's a Zig Forumsish lie to justify hatred of all blacks and lump them in with ñiggers.

Are you sure you're a Christian?

The child still deserves the opportunity to live a fulfilling life.

Attached: a new france pol.webm (1920x1080, 1.47M)

By this logic we should kill born babies that live in poverty as well. We can't solve every single problem that comes with living in a fallen world, but we can point to literal baby-murder and say "hey that's wrong."

It's fine for me. If you let the baby live, you're also promoting rape.

Agree. Plus the Church has been ok with capital punishment

Except you aren't, baby murderer.

It makes no sense to punish the child for the sins of the father.
Babies conceived by rape have every right to life as much as a baby conceived naturally.