This man scientifically proved the existence of God. What have you done?

This man scientifically proved the existence of God. What have you done?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112.72K)

That is categorically impossible to do. I've done nothing.

Tell me more about Max Res de Fault.

Attached: hard laugh.jpg (257x283, 17.7K)

As far as I know, God hasn't called me to accomplish world shattering things.

Or maybe I'm just an unambitious Gen-X'er and making the typical excuses. None of the utopian delusions of the boomers… and none of the self-promotion of the millennials. It seems like every one of you wants to be a celebrity.

Lived a quiet content life and sought to bring myself closer to God through diligent study and charitable labor

failed

this
i am a failure unworthy of God's love

Well, nothing relevant. But I try to follow Christ and His Church.

Attached: pretty image.jpg (250x250, 149.65K)

nothing. yet. but i hope it to be finished next year

No he didn't. In fact he gave atheists more ammo than before.

Durr some scientist said "the first cup of science is atheism then the second is theism" theres n saurce of him saying these tho durr

Except he didn't.
I saw a dog today.

what type of dog was it?

You love it tho

If you limit your self to a strictly mechanical view of science, as is common after the enlightenment, that is somewhat true. Even then it's only true in a limited view of mechanical science, which is common after the enlightenment.

Lmao philosophy isn't relevant to the modern world. It is a dead science that has few pratical applications. Has metaphysics ever gotten us to the moon? No, but physics has.

Philosophy gave us a reason to go to the moon.

Learned about him for the first time. We should have a pinned thread dedicated to major cultural achievements & scientific discoveries from famous Christians as if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't have known anything about him.

Attached: IMG_20190327_055716.jpg (959x406, 35.04K)

Are you confusing philosophy with alchemy?

At least we can thank Alchemy for begetting chemistry

Attached: 1509314646465.jpg (588x823, 109.3K)

Lmao look at all these butthurt liberal arts students. I bet you don't even understand the slightest bit of calculus. Lol

No, it's not that. I'm just wondering why someone would call philosophy a science.

Why would dedicating a thread for scientific & cultural achievements of Christians make someone butthurt?

Where did we get science from?

Engineer actually. Philosophy is the foundation of society, Technology and Science are the walls.

Attached: no.png (840x837, 189.89K)

I think it's more fair to say that he nullified the main arguments against religion and brought it to a stalemate. Einstein was his most well known opponent, and insisted that the universe was all there was and that it was infinite. He couldn't accept the Model that the universe had a beginning, but Hubble eventually solidified Lemaitre's theory with visible proof of expansion (and thus, had a starting point).

But did it prove the existence of God? Sadly, no. Just look around you. Science has carried on and adjusted it's skeptical outlook even by incorporating the Big Bang as part of it's new models. They will push any idea BUT God.. no matter how baseless they may be. Such as multiple universes (and this universe just being the result of an action from an outside universe). Anything to kick the bucket down the road so they don't have to deal with the ultimate question. But what religion gained from it is that the Creation story is also a valid idea. Except science only treats it as one valid idea among many.

he just proved the universe isnt eternal or atleast the physics behind it.

yep and its currently liberal democracy except for communist holdovers and islamism

Attached: 1520711883471.jpg (517x768, 331K)

Big Bang doesn't even work, they have no idea what Dark Matter is. Dark matter is just like…oh well if this was there our equations would work. Except it's not there… but if only it was there, then our junk models would work! But it's not there… let's just say it's there but we can't find it!

God is holding the universe together and he created it Ex Nihilo approximately 6000 years ago. He created the world like I would boot up a Virtual Machine image. He just thought about the world and it existed.

Last time I checked this board is named Zig Forums and not /catholic/, but deceivingly so, because the moderation is entirely Catholic.

I sure wouldn't want the mods to be anything less than Christian.

Lmao they said the same thing about gravity. Isaac Newton thought that. Then relativity actually showed us what gravity was.

Attached: 1475372376985s.jpg (125x118, 2.66K)