Jewish "christian" Dr.Brown is a liar and very dangerous

And he will protect his tribe at all costs and call everyone an anti-Semite instead of embracing Christ.
You might have seen the debate between him and Dr. E.Michael Jones and how he was not listening to what Dr. Jones was saying and trying to protect the Jews at all cost. Then, he blamed Dr.Jones has a "Christian Anti-Semite" and responsible for the Synagogue Shooting…And he also edited the video on his channel to put words in the mouth of EMJ and then lied about it when he got caught.
And now, he has sunken to a even lower point when he interviewed Rev. Ted Pike, it's just a pathetic behavior and this Dr.Brown guy is extremely dangerous if he gets his way, he is more worried to protect his tribe of the children of Satan at all cause than to embrace Jesus-Christ, by spreading lies, sophism and misdirection.
If he gets his way, and that you disagree with his obvious protestant jew-centrist interpretation of the bible, he will send you to jail for being a "Christian anti-Semite".

Attached: Shill.jpg (336x188, 18.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHhXNoB8br0
youtube.com/watch?v=76Zafbcl6zs
translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=auto&tl=en&text=Judæis
catholicbible.online/search?search_text=Judæis&search_bibles[]=1&search_bibles[]=2&search_bibles[]=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the """interview""" he did with Rev. Ted Pike.
Watch here between 15:35-32:00.
Rev. talks about censorship laws and he then talks about the ADL, since they are the main actor behind all those censorship laws, and Dr.Brown screams at him aggressively, calling him a "Christian Anti-Semite" and then kicking him off the show.
He also argue while he was here that he was a liar because Rev. contacted him to debate and that Rev. denies but when I watch the way he lied and fabricated lies after the E.Michael Jones' interview, and how he lies about passages in the Talmud (that he claim that he does not want to defend) in order to defend it, redefining the absolutely indefensible pervert passage in the Talmud because he has a "phd in semitic languages" and so he can re-define the truth in the face of the goyim. He tried the same thing with EMJ when he tried to pull off that the bible says "the Judeans" instead of "the Jews", but EMJ knows the original greek word and he knows that it's the Jews and not the judeans, since it's in greek.
Anyway, this Dr.Brown is a liar and a very dangerous man, I thought it was important to do a thread solely on him to warn you.
I am all for Jews getting baptized (like he did) and being a Christian, but with Dr.Brown, his Jewish identity has a supremacy over his christian identity and he is absolutely dishonest about that.

Nobody cares

And this is the debate he did with EMJ…Even if he was intellectually dishonest, he wasn't aggressive and shutting down his guest like that.
As you can tell, Dr.Brown conveniently takes the New King James Bible to say that the true word is "Judeans" and thus say that Doctor Jones is wrong and he should change his interpretation…Of coursem the New King James Bible is pretty much the only bible using the word "Judeans" instead of "Jews", and the original greek word is indisputable, it's the Jews.
Yet, he is willing to lie like that to protect his tribe at all cost. He truly is a subversive element and people should warn others about him.
The bible warns us about snakes like him who use and twist Scripture against you to spread lies.

I know some people care because they promote Dr.Brown on this very board and it is important to warm people that he is not a good person.

Attached: Happy.png (3995x2511, 4.77M)

I've never heard his ass mentioned until the EMJ thing made some members butthurt about him.

The video here is the response from EMJ when Dr.Brown said that "Christian Anti-Semitism" is the cause cause of the Synagogue Shootings.
youtube.com/watch?v=NHhXNoB8br0

The video here is Dr.Brown's response to EMJ's video, when Dr.Brown was caught doing this dishonest deceptive editing to portray EMJ in a bad light, he reverted the change and called EMJ a liar.
youtube.com/watch?v=76Zafbcl6zs
This Doctor Brown is an expert as Gas Lighting, that be by twisting Scripture, saying that his pro-Jewish interpretation was right all along, or by lying and then calling the other person the liar…This is pure madness.
At least people in the comment section are calling this man out.
This guy is truly dangerous, if he gets his way, he will label you as an Anti-Semite and you'll be thrown in jail for hate speech crime, the Jews are building the foundation for such laws in the USA.

Attached: TheTalmud.mp4 (480x360, 11.44M)

Oh, I've seen threads and messages praising him as a messianic Jew who "destroys" rabbis and Jews.

Attached: 1543694940253.png (1084x656, 282.75K)

and here is the last important part.
You should care because if people like Dr.Brown and the Jewish US government get their way, you may end up in jail because you quote Scripture about the Jews. Just watch the situation in Catholic Slovakia.

Attached: SlovakiaAnti-Jew.mp4 (426x240, 13.55M)

Proofs?

Just Jews jewing, nothing new. It seems like every 70 years (special number) the Jews get crushed because they just live without limits. There's a Polish saying that goes: a Jew will always tell you what happened to him but he'll never tell you why.

Attached: 510dhCm2vBL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (331x499, 37.15K)

People like him and Amir Tsarfati are extremely dangerous because they can make extremely convincing arguments while withholding many truths they know would destroy them (either due to theological error/deliberate misinterpretation or outright lying). One of these lies from Amir is that the killings by the Israelis of the Palestinians is "fake news," and never happened the way the "media" portrayed it when video evidence proves his story otherwise. He also wholly condemns the Catholic Church as idolators and of Pagan origin, believing God "revealed himself to Israel first (the Chosen people)" and he "didn't forget them." In this purely racial perspective - Prophecy is now being fulfilled in his twisted view of scripture as the Third Temple is now coming to completion.

Side note OP - I think we should make a general thread dedicated to discrediting these popular "messianic Jew" and/or "Judeo-Christian" types

One thing I try to note to these Dispensationalists/Evangelicals is that Jesus' death is a deliberate act of revolution. Meaning He is not the "mosiach" they (the Jews) wanted - but rather the one they hated. Hence why they killed Him. So the impression I try to leave is that the Jew will always serve Israel, his people, and himself - because that is why his god tells him to do.

Another thing is these Evangelical types are so insistent on literal interpretations of scripture and prophecy - so why is it they await the rebuilding of the Temple? Shouldn't that cause great concern as it would bring the coming of the anti-Christ? Wouldn't that mean their real master is Israel, who worships the Great Satan? If they spend all this time reading scripture devoted to picking up clues to "determine the prophetic future" - surely they'd pick up on that!

Attached: amir-tsarfati.jpg (1280x720, 85.67K)

There has literally been only one thread about this guy aside from yours. Don't let him be rent free.

I wish he would release this an an ebook! I know there's a pirated version out there but I don't want to pirate it from him. I would happily send him the money for a pdf. Maybe it's to prevent piracy or something. Maybe I can email him and ask for him to release a Kindle version.

Guys, a reminder that the Pope had officially banned even children of Jewish converts to Catholicism from holding public office. Not that they wouldn't consider them to be Catholics, but that Jews can easily slide back to their old ways and you have to be very cautious about them. One of the most notorious anti Catholic "Catholics" constantly pushing liberal and anti Catholic points on r/Catholicism (don't worry I stopped going there) is also a Jew "convert", rawl1234

He said that he can't release ebooks versions of his bigger books, because it's too expensive or it's too complicated.
Just buy the Jewish Revolutionary Book from his website, and then download the pirate version of the book.

Indeed, which is why I'm wary of some ethnic Jews who call themselves Christian. Granted, some of them are terrific converts to Christianity who serve the Lord with all their heart and reject Jewish supremacy (e.g. St. Paul and Br. Nathaniel), but unfortunately the ones I've met constantly mention their Jewish heritage, act superior to others, form cliques with other ethnic Jews, and generally refuse to assimilate to Christianity.
I've always found that strange too. My Evangelical dad was eagerly telling me one time about how we need to protect Israel as they rebuild the Temple, as they are instrumental in fulfilling the prophesy.
Oh no, I'm pretty sure Evangelicals get this crap from television and talk radio. Sure, maybe they flipped to Revelation on a few occasions to read about it for themselves, but their views are formed by Evangelical talk show hosts who neglect to mention anything to do with the synagogue of Satan rallying behind the anti-Christ.

The schizo schismatic?
Lol, no.
Atleast pick a Steinhardt or Saint Theresa or something.

Or we could pick someone who says huge truths in the circus that is the modern world

Attached: Trap.png (2606x1777, 1.38M)

kek

*Correcting the white lines.

Attached: Trap.png (2594x1772, 1.38M)

In one corner:

In the other corner:

But hey, fůck doctrinal orthodoxy and ecclesiastical discipline, if they rant a lot, insult jews and fags, and "tell it how it is".

FALSE

This charlatan needs to be exposed.

how is EMJ heretical or weird?
Also i don't know you're antagonizing him so much since he's done and is doing so much to take people out of clown world and see it as what it is: a weapon to destroy and demoralize not just us christians, but all of humanity.
Another thing is, i'm not saying EMJ is a superior theologist to any saint or mystic- It's just that he's relevant right now, to us, modern 21 century people living in the world.

Yeah, I don't get why he is bringing up Anderson or the Dimond brothers at all, no one was mentioning them, neither were you saying that anything is wrong with St. Theresa. St. Theresa is good for mystical matters, but not about current politics and how its affecting people.

As you have seen on this board, people are converting from Zig Forums and coming to Christ. I've been posting on some pol type reddits and they've been pretty receptive to Christianity and Catholicism in general. The harvest is ripe for these people. They've realized the crazy clown world we're living in, but they don't know exactly how it happened, why, or how to get out of it. The bread pill is the answer types like EMJ, while I disagree with some of his stances, is very helpful to bring people back to Christ. There are loads of comments of people who after watching EMJ have come back to Catholicism or even warming up or converting to it. Different times call for different people.

If I was dealing with some New Age Hippie Meditation type person who was curious about Christianity but felt it lacked spiritual insight, I would use material from St. Theresa or St. John of the Cross etc. St. Theresa doesn't really deal with modern Jewish politics and subversion.

Also EMJ's definition of Logos is nothing strange. It's a bit refreshing for him to use it because of people's aversion to using the word Jesus or Christ these days, so it's sort of getting around it in a way. But Jesus is often called the Wisdom of God or the Mind of God. Using the word Logos can help you reach an agnostic or someone who was otherwise skittish about Christianity. Start with Logos, explain that it's the divine order and the world was created with this, and then say it's Christ. Once they accept that there is Logos, then you can say that the embodiment, the incarnation of perfect Wisdom and Order is Jesus Christ. His example is utterly perfect with no fault, his life can be meditated on and wisdom abounds inexhaustibly. Christ lived such a perfectly ordered life you cannot conceive anything more perfectly ordered, for he is Logos incarnate.

We have to be as wise as snakes and as innocent as doves to reach these people. We are barely going to convert any Commies or Leftists, but loads of Zig Forums types or people on the right/far right are very receptive to these things. EMJ's stream with Nick Fuentes yesterday was great. Hitting hard on Pagan larpers and the like. Lots of upvoted comments saying "Catholics are cool". These are great fruits. "for the children of this world are wiser in their generation than the children of light." We should know how to deal with our generation better, and how to bring them to Christ. I think that's the point people are trying to make!

Attached: christfren.jpg (2448x3264, 590.21K)

Leave this board, kike.

Jeremiah 12:10‭-‬11 KJV

The word translated as "Jew" is "Ἰουδαῖος" from the root word Ἰούδας, which means, depending on context, the Kingdom of Judah or a person named Judah (Judas). "Ἰουδαῖος" means "a person from Judah"

So, when you say it translates as "Jew" because most bibles translate it that way - on what basis?

What we think of as a "Jew" is a person with some geneological tie to Israel who believes in the Talmud.

None of the "Ἰουδαῖος" believed in the Talmud- it wasn't written yet. -If- they were Pharisees then they might have believed in the oral law which was later, supposedly, written down in the Talmud. Even then, "Ἰουδαῖος" is broader than just the Pharisees and their descendants and, thus, the way we modernly use the word "Jew" is at odds with what the Greek word conveyed.

The Vulgate uses Judæis which is consistently used to mean Jews as well.
translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=auto&tl=en&text=Judæis

catholicbible.online/search?search_text=Judæis&search_bibles[]=1&search_bibles[]=2&search_bibles[]=3

Gross dude get all your books in physical copy. I do have it and it is a tome, but it's well worth the price and it's tangible.

In addition St. Thomas Aquinas says it is Jews, and that God's wrath is on them until the end of time.

Thirdly, Paul considers their sin in its relation to the whole human race, when he says: and oppose all men. “His hand against every man and every man’s hand against him” (Gen. 16:12). And they are antagonistic, because they prohibit and impede the preaching to the Gentiles, and also the conversion of the Gentiles. In Acts 10 and 11 Peter is criticized for having gone to Cornelius; also in Luke 15 the elder son, the Jewish people, is disturbed because the younger son, the Gentile people, is received by the father. “Woe to him who says to a father, ‘What are you begetting”’ (Is. 45:10). “Would that all the Lord’s people were prophets” (Num. 11-29).

The reason for this sin is found in the divine permission, by which God wills that they fill up the measure of their sins. Indeed, for all things which come about, either good or bad, there is a certain measure, because nothing is infinite; and the measure of all these things is in [God’s] foreknowledge. The measure of good things is what it prepares, for “grace was given to each of us according to the measure of Christ’s gift” (Eph. 4:7); the measure of evil things, however, is what it permits, for if some are “evil, they are not as evil as they want, but as God permits. And, therefore, they live until they attain that which God permits: “Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers” (Matt. 23:32). So Paul says: so as always to fill up the measure of their sins. For after the suffering of Christ, God gave the Jews forty years to repent, but they were not converted; rather they multiplied their sins. God did not permit this to go on, so Paul states: but Gods wrath has come upon them until the end. “For great is the wrath of the Lord that is kindled against us, because our fathers have not obeyed the words of this book, to do according to all that is written concerning us (2 Kg22:13). “For great distress shall be upon the earth and wrath upon this people” (Lk. 21:23). And you should not think that this wrath shall last for one hundred years only, but until the end of the world, when all the Gentiles will have embraced [the Christian religion], and then all of Israel shall be saved, as it appears from Rom. 10, Lk. 19:44, 21:6, and Matt. 24:2: “There will not be left here one stone upon another, that will not be thrown down.”

I was talking about EMJ mostly for the discipline thing.

If you want to enlighten people about current politics, get a radio talk show host(or podcast one, nowadays).

Mate, i've been hearing that bs on this board for years.
Zig Forums's the same.

I wasn't talking about the Logos thing.
But as a sidenote, you know we were converting philosophically minded people using the traditional argument for Logos, not this Chaos God of Order meme, right?

*traditional definitions and arguments very well

Get the pirate version and do a donation on his website.

so what he criticizes his superiors, they aren't immune to criticism.
Lmao what? why should we shill for literal randos when we already have EMJ who talks not just about politics but history as well
Still i can see that many people have been coming back to Christ due to his influence..

Romans 9 makes it clear that Christians are now the nation of Israel, not people who were born from a genetic line.