Should I wait around for God to act against the wicked?

Should I wait around for God to act against the wicked?
Or should I act upon my wisdom that God has blessed me with?

To act and to show I lack faith in God?
Or to act and to be blessed for trying?

Is one right and other wrong?
Are both right?

Help.

Attached: 1501927482999.png (498x520, 18.37K)

What do you mean by "acting"?

act
/akt/
verb
verb: act; 3rd person present: acts; past tense: acted; past participle: acted; gerund or present participle: acting

take action; do something.
"they urged Washington to act"
synonyms: take action, take steps, take measures, take the initiative, move, make a move, react, do something, proceed, go ahead; More
make progress, make headway, be active, be employed, be busy;
informal, get moving
"the Government must act to remedy the situation"
antonyms: do nothing
take action according to or in the light of.
"I shall certainly act on his suggestion"
synonyms: comply with, act in accordance with, follow, go along with; More
obey, take heed of, heed, conform to, abide by, adhere to, stick to, stand by, uphold, fulfill, meet, discharge
"he was merely acting on the orders of the party leader"
antonyms: flout
take action in order to bring about.
"one's ability to act for community change"
represent (someone) on a contractual, legal, or paid basis.
"he chose an attorney to act for him"
synonyms: represent, act on behalf of, speak on behalf of; More
stand in for, fill in for, deputize for, cover for, substitute for, be a substitute for, replace, take the place of, act in place of, do/be a locum for, sit in for, understudy;
hold the fort, step into the breach;
informal sub for, fill someone's shoes/boots;
informal pinch-hit for
"the real estate agent was acting for a prospective buyer"
be motivated by.
"you acted from greed"

What is the action you're planning to take?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 6.35K)

It is not our place to act for the Lord. Hypothetically, if your dad had a business meeting, would you show face and speak for him where you knew none of his business or the nature of its context?
The Lord knows BEST. A human cannot grasp the big picture anywhere near as God can. Some things, despite being bad, are necessary for the greater good. God doesn't want any of His beloved children to suffer and all the gates are there for us to be opened through our faith. We alone condemn ourselves with our actions and the words that we utter. Unless of course you mean to spread the Good News to those who need it! In which case, take all the action you need but do so gently because our goal as a Christian is to plant as many seeds in fertile soil as we can so that the Lord may blossom them with his love into bearing fruit. Peace and love be with you, brother. Remember, God is all about love, and sometimes love is tough.

Revelations 22:11
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Romans 12:19

This and the rest of Romans 12, tbh.
If you really must act on the wicked, pray for them and contact the proper authorities.

What about when Satan is the proper legal authority?

Attached: Christ Chan.jpg (966x1000, 300.4K)

REPENT

Legal authority wants fag marriage and abortion. I don’t think God agrees.

Correct, God doesn't will that, yet permits it. God gives us the leaders we deserve. To say that satan has authority over us is blasphemy.
Romans 13

If OP is thinking about what I think he is thinking, he is thinking about vigilante justice, which is wrong. Vigilante justice does and will always backfire on the vigilante.

How do we work to deserve better leaders then?

Act. Not acting is inaction, and that's the same winnie the pooh thing.

If you have the knowledge and do not act, you are a wicked person. God told many people to kill others in the Bible.

Blessed be those who bash the little ones against the rocks. -some old testament verse.

Act.

Livestream.

Act.

(Aslong as it's Jews/Muslims/various other invaders?

Kill yourself boomer

Blessed be to those who bash the little ones against the rocks.

Wew prot, tripple whammy. Surely you will get into heaven now. BT is a coward just like (you).

Damn cuz, it dont make you feel weird to lie like that?

The only thing i did that you claimed was call you a name.

Youre a genuine fag.

So what? Dont kill your enemies becaue they win, is that it Justin?

To play devil's advocate tho,

You would rather wait till your enemy is of age? Oh man. How tolerant of you. God for you kill the enemy before hes of age to be killed

Kill self

"Surley you will get into heaven now"

Yo, your god literally claimed that people who smashed bad guys children against rocks are blessed.

winnie the pooh off with your semetic ideology.

Imagine believing being denied am after life for killing an enemy Bec the enemy wasn't alive long enough for this rock to float around the sun 18 times

Kill

Self

Boomer

Go to bed Seraphim. Go lament over Constantinople or something.

?????

We gotta start with ourselves and our communities first. Once our community turns to God and submits themselves to His authority and the Church Jesus left us with than we will get better leaders.

Hey there newfriend, you seem lost.

Attached: 2e1.jpg (640x640, 29.1K)

That's OP's point.
What about when Satan runs the governmental systems and refuses to dish out justice?

Check mated myself.

Attached: 1557467583188.png (500x437, 195.25K)

We need to educate people to repent and turn back to God. Educate them in the gospel and and moral laws. We need to educate our own people and get them into positions of power (lawyers, judges, legislature, executive, military, etc) so we could change the system from the inside. It is both peaceful and legal. Take what the Trump admin and Alabama are doing as a good example.

In the case of abortion, fire-bombing abortion clinics and murdering abortionists will only embolden the Molochians and harden the hearts of the gullible, on top of it violating God's Commandment.
Case in point, BT the coward. Coward goes on an ISIS inspired murder spree, including women and children, in hopes it will drive away muslims out of white nations. Instead the New Zealand government grants citizenship to the remaining muslims and now even more sympathy is given to Muslims. More hatred between Christians and Muslims is being fermented, and the FreeMasonic agenda pitting Christianity against Islam has been furthered. this is assuming Zig Forums is correct and BT isn't a mossad agent

Vigilante justice does not work. Vigilante justice was the norm in the Book of Judges, and that Norm was taken away in the Epic book of Kings.

Wait… God was against the Israelites switching to a monarchy.

Attached: 5095BECC-AD83-498C-A19E-9B472F5DAB76.png (650x650, 13.17K)

1 Samuel
{8:7} And the Lord said to Samuel: Hearken to the voice of the people in all that they say to thee. For they have not rejected thee, but me, that I should not reign over them.
{8:8} According to all their works, they have done from the day that I brought them out of Egypt until this day: as they have forsaken me, and served strange gods, so do they also unto thee.

God gave Israel a king because He knew it was futile to rule over them directly with the Judges.

Attached: king-david-759x500.jpg (759x500, 89.13K)