/PROTESTANT GENERAL/ + FUNDAMENTAL INDEPENDANT BAPTISTS (ANDERSON)

The Idolatry of Mary

LET GOD'S ANGER BE UPON THEM

EZEKIEL 43:7

He Said: Son of man, this is the place of my throne and the place for the soles of my feet. This is where I will Live among the Israelites for Ever, The house of Israel Will Never Again defile my Holy Name—neither they nor their kings— By their prostitution and the Lifeless Idols of their Kings at their High Places. When they placed their Threshold next to my threshold and their doorposts besides my doorposts, with only a wall between me and them, They defiled my holy name by their detestable practices. So i Destroyed them in my Anger. Now let them Put away from me their prostitution and the lifeless idols of their Kings, And I will love among them Forever.

>By their prostitution and the Lifeless Idols of their Kings at their High Places

>When they placed their Threshold next to my threshold and their doorposts besides my doorposts, with only a wall between me and them,

>They defiled my holy name by their detestable practices

>Now let them Put away from me their prostitution and the lifeless idols of their Kings,

God Hates Mary Idols

God hates Mary Idolaters,

But a woman these Pagan Catholics Worship

No doubt from the Saturnian Role of Worship of the Pontifex Maximus, Now head for Catholicism as the Pope

You Children & zoomers might believe Idolatry only goes for Demons, No

It goes for all!

Sweden,…

The Most Rightous Nation on Earth, Of Pure Racial Stock, Purest stock of all, Rewarded for our Great Service

Murdered and Genocided 7 Million Germans in the great Holy war of the 30 years war

To Revive Christianity More on this,… —

Get Wise Children

>**Broader** Protestant thread

This thread will go into

Attached: days2.jpg (1280x720, 132.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2019/april/the-swedish-church-creates-lgbtq-view-of-the-bible-for-children-identifies-jesus-as-queer
whatdoesitmean.com/index2783.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The 30 years war and Sweden

Where Swedish forces genocided 50%-75% of all Germans in a war against the Vatican

7 million+ dead

Occupation zone in purble

Attached: 1551426117536.png (1280x1408, 447.89K)

The Catholics of Italy & Germany vs Sweden

In the following war Sweden genocided the catholic Poles,…. 1/3 of all Poles Dead

Swedish king crowned over Poland

30 years war in purple

Attached: Namnlos.png (362x403, 50.18K)

The Catholics said

"Give me money if you want salvation"

Sweden said no and began a Holy War

Our flag is a cross for Christ

Attached: 1513004110481.jpg (736x858, 89.36K)

The Swede is Cruel

Attached: 1559410307789.jpg (610x545, 47.57K)

I've yet to see a Baptist post that isn't a shitpost. Says much about how seriously those people take their "faith"

Attached: 532a53f1f196133694ff4ee509f1dce19147c533d31644f72e8ff1bac0a2b167.png.jpg (172x255, 13.07K)

The wicked scoff at wisdom

Angered by it

No hope

Attached: istock-915640208.jpg (1254x837, 112.99K)

You little disrespectful kid

Protestants
Also protestants
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2019/april/the-swedish-church-creates-lgbtq-view-of-the-bible-for-children-identifies-jesus-as-queer

PROTESTANTISM YES!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-13-04-53-39.png (1080x1920, 762.22K)

Little do you know the Swedish church is not Protestant

You catholic children will learn

Protestantism in state church has been tried

And what happened?

The Vatican's people were genocided

Know your place southron

I do know my place. My place is among the one holy catholic church Jesus Himself set up. Not some looting operation conceived by greedy secular leaders.

Your traditions of man will win you nothing. The fruits of protestantism is already felt throughout Europe and the world. We are all suffering because of people like you. You created this Babylon that shattered Christendom and created Communism. You created the Church of Sweden that pushes sodomy onto kids. You created Freemasonry that pushes secularism and "human fraternity" on the world.

Know your place, prot, and REPENT!

Attached: Karen-Oliveto-Muslim-smaller1-480x475.jpg (480x475, 43.31K)

Alot of nerve for a little kid

Go to bed before I grab you by the neck

The Catholics scream in terror at the nord

I have come for them

Great whore of the Pagan Pontifex Maximus Possition met with the Muslim leader and Declared this

whatdoesitmean.com/index2783.htm

The word “God” is now ordered to be used to simultaneously identify Allah and the God of Christianity.

The diversity of religions that we see in the world was “willed by God” and there are no differences between them.

Human fraternity, not God, is what embraces all human beings, unites them and renders them equal.

All people must have full world citizenship that transcends national borders.

Contains a pledge by made by the Catholic Church and Al-Azhar to announce and convey this “One World Religion” document to authorities, influential leaders, persons of religion all over the world, appropriate regional and international organizations, organizations within civil society, religious institutions and leading thinkers so they can begin its implementation.
This is what you pagans believe in

Hell no doubt is for You

Attached: 1551425901800.png (1280x1159, 518.99K)

God I hate catholic scum

To send you all down to hell I will

Await your popes there

I tell yer this Catholics

When you burn in hell you'll know who your lord is

Joined together with your ancestors mine slew

Attached: 1550334214152.png (1404x923, 535.86K)

This smells like bait, you have no winnie the pooh clue what happened in the 30 years war. The vast majority of ethnic germans were lutheran, and had their religious freedom threatened after the holy roman empire forced bohemians (protestant majority also) under catholic state religion.

Even catholic france declared war on the empire, cause it was obviously becoming a tool for papal tyranny. It was the french, btw, that caused most of the casualties, not sweden.

Sweden only joined the war because denmark and bohemian protestant revolt had been destroyed by spanish and empire forces. They gave lutherism its claws against catholic tyranny, you are a winnie the pooh idiot if you dont think that there were religious killings by the empire.

I know more than you child

Respect your elder

Attached: 1551045153050.png (1280x1408, 706.26K)

Scream in terror catholic

I know the truth

Attached: 1559806006587.jpg (676x380, 146.5K)

Respect your elders kid

Attached: CUCKEDENGLAND.png (956x492, 96.51K)

France was being pinched between the Habsburg HRE and Habsburg Spain. The Pope was a frequent ally of France since he has battling Charles V for Italian supremacy. The 30 years war was fought for political reasons; the political leaders involved cared only about their worldly power, and so did the religious ones. The late XV century and the XVI century are the low point of Western Christianity. Many princes embraced the reformation cause it allowed to confiscate the Church's property. You even have a schism in England (later turned heresy) over a bloody divorce. Heck, you even have "national churches" where the princes themselves were proclaimed as heads of their Church.
It's a sad episode of corruption within Christianity. Let's not forget: every protestant at that time was born a Catholic, and their acts are just another sign of the corruption within the Catholic Church (which again, became terribly corrupt at the end of the Middle Ages). We're still paying the consequences of all that corruption today.

You know nothing

Sweden militarily held Half of all Germany under controll

Before us, the war was nothing

Attached: MELLIN(1850)_p1.264_ERIK_SEGERSALL.jpg (210x320, 13.32K)

The catholics cope saying France did x & x

In their hatred for Sweden

A simple look at a battle map proves different

Attached: sWEDEM.png (1253x915, 1.24M)