in 2033, it would make exactly 2000 years that the Lord was crucified

What…What is going to happen in 2033 gu…guys ?

Attached: truelove.jpg (800x600, 249.38K)

Nothing, but, Godwilling I'll be living and I will party hard on that Easter, since I'll be the age of the Lord at His death also.

The same thing that happened in the days leading up to 1000 A.D., 1033 A.D., and 2000 A.D., most like.

MASS HYSTERIA

John Hagee btfo

No way to predict the future; but if we're still around, it'll be one heck of an Easter.

it'll be a celebration!

I know not, maybe nothing but an amazing Easter if this world is still around by that time, that is; maybe this world shall come to pass; or maybe it is the start of the End Time. Only our Lord the Father knows.

Yoooooo same here m888

Akita

Attached: happy little mushrooms.jpg (620x405, 81.4K)

Probably the same thing that happened in 1033. Some cool stuff, a lot of dumb stuff, and some political stuff, but ultimately with us still being here.

Attached: Hagee says Jesus was not the Messiah.webm (320x240, 1.97M)

Attached: f1cf9151b369d0d7999303cbddb7cd1d346a4557031242abd7d1e5a6c8c53b44.jpg (258x195, 5.6K)

Yikes

Well shit, I guess he proved it.

GAS GAS GAS

Attached: 1549234133843.png (757x615, 183.86K)

2000AD Zoomers unite

Rabbi Hagee and Zionist Christians have blood on their hands.

I don't know but… Surely it's the End Times though and
2000 years, 2 days, Jesus rises on the third day…

you would like that wouldnt you :^)

Attached: 5c563dc3740613b9e4d4a7a02cacc7e259505daef929a5f3d8528b3af052d22b.jpg (988x550, 195.51K)

That doesn't sound like we're in the end times to me. That sounds like we've got another millenia until anything happens.

On the third day. Think about the actual resurrection. Friday, Saturday, rose on Sunday. The beginning of the third day. 2 full days, essentially. The beginning of the third millennium is Sunday morning. Some time in that millennium He will rise. We don't know what time of day in Sunday He first rose, could have been right at the start and the tomb was only found empty later on.

Yeah but some major shiznit is supposed to go down before he comes back

Wait, what does the third signify? The Rapture? The Second Coming?

He was already risen "very early in the morning" when the women disciples arrived at the empty tomb.

2033 being the date of the second coming seems a bit obvious when nobody is supposed to know when its going to happen
it does seem like a perfect date for the fire from heaven from akita though, I'd imagine degeneracy and apostasy will peak around that time. If not, God have mercy on the people who have to live through those times because we are currently approaching nightmarish levels of evil.

Saint Antony of the Desert predicted that Arianism would return to be the final heresy which signals the coming of the anti-Christ.

idk bro, I’ll probably be married by then with a wife and at the very least 3 children, and on Easter 2033 AD probably attend Mass, if that is what God intends for me

The end of the American empire, and a return to nation states. The South will rise again.

Attached: Into the lake of fire.jpg (500x500, 102.18K)

If you follow prophecy thugs are going to get REALLY BAD for a bit and then the Church will rebound like never before and become the beacon of the world again and then things get REALLY REALLY bad.

Long story short make sure you are in a state of grace and free of mortal sin.

I think from a spiritual standpoint we've almost reached the nadir. The ranks are overflowing with material heresy, the degeneracy in the world is unlike anything we've ever seen before - they're pushing for normalization of pedos now.

2000 zoomer here. Checkin in.