THIS PLACE IS TURNING INTO /g/ 2.0

THIS PLACE IS TURNING INTO /g/ 2.0
AND MODS ARENT DOING JACKSHIT
LOOK -->
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=tech
Dismissed a report for post #Dismissed a report for post #Dismissed a report for post #Dismissed a report for post #Dismissed a report for post #Dismissed a report for post #Dismissed a report for post #Dismissed a report for post #Dismissed a report for post #Dismissed a report for post #Dismissed a report for post #Dismissed a report for post #Dismissed a report for post #Dismissed a report for post #Dismissed a report for post #
DELET GARBAGE THREADS
REINFORCE THE USE OF STICKIES

Attached: af51b5499035f6dc597839a5896e90031a331f9817a1395e41b7b5898853ad99.jpg (432x391, 7.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/stallman-computing.html
8ch.net/metatech/rules.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one cares, faggot

Zig Forums has always been shit
nobody here except for like 5 people can code

I find it bizarre that people use the term "coding" to mean programming. For decades, we used the word "coding" for the work of low-level staff in a business programming team. The designer would write a detailed flow chart, then the "coders" would write code to implement the flow chart. This is quite different from what we did and do in the hacker community -- with us, one person designs the program and writes its code as a single activity. When I developed GNU programs, that was programming, but it was definitely not coding.Since I don't think the recent fad for "coding" is an improvement, I have decided not to adopt it. I don't use the term "coding", except if I were talking about a business programming team which has coders.//stallman.org/stallman-computing.html

That only shows that you are sperging out harder than usual, autismo.

SAGED AND REPORTED LMAO

fn main() { println!("Upboated!"); }

Thank you. Hopefully it'll be removed, as well as the other threads.

let's see what's there

And you are helping it. Reported.

These one too:

This is extremely carcinogenic too
but still there.

MOTHER FUCKERS

Attached: moth.jpeg (275x183, 6.87K)

no it hasn't you little cunt

suffer like /g/ did

Zig Forums has been tolerated Zig Forums shit since ever, why shouldn't it tolerate /g/ shit aswell? Free speech hating cocksuckers fuck off and go back to your "safe space".

LOL

I can see Zig Forums being a wasteland in 2 years as the braine-damaged Zig Forumskids shit up every board, and people realize there's actually nowhere good left here.

oh look it's the rust spammer again.

/g/ commies would take away your free speech in a heartbeat. I have no problem kicking them out.

This is what happens when you are too kind to Zig Forumslution, they call their fellow vermin to plague your place until all is destroyed.

top 5 of the top 5 reporting in

psyop

Oh yeah. I remember now. 2 years ago Zig Forums was full of browser threads and everyone in there was >muh botnet.
Kill yourself, newfaggot. Zig Forums has always been shit. prove me wrong.

Maybe, but not as shit as now.

Not censorship, but quality.
If you really have to make a retarded thread, do it in a sticky of in something like a QTDDAT.

/thread

If you want 5 users only on Zig Forums, come talk to us on irc.rizon.

Otherwise, the quality is good and banning users for trivial shit will kill the board.

Even though I respect you KKK, you're also a bit too cancerous for my taste.

Attached: 1507081530789.png (488x463, 28.16K)

No, Zig Forums has never tolerated Zig Forums. In fact, nobody has ever tolerated Zig Forums.
It's just that Zig Forumstards act like 2-year olds and keep shitting on everything they can.

FYI, most of those reports were of posts like for "abusing code tags". I don't consider using them for blockquotes like that to be abuse. I've clarified on that in 8ch.net/metatech/rules.html

Also, thread belongs in >>>/metatech/