Microsoft has shown us the future where everything in your house is collecting data and sending it back to Microsoft

Microsoft has shown us the future where everything in your house is collecting data and sending it back to Microsoft.

Attached: Azure Sphere Predictive Maintenance.webm (640x360, 11.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

skybrary.aero/index.php/Unreliable_Airspeed_Indications
physicstoday.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/PT.3.3897
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it was Free as in Freedom it would be a great feature, to be quite honest.

"We going to log your washing machine to help you fix it when it breaks goy."

They already knew when they built it when it was going to break
planned obsolescence

Wow what a great idea!

I fucking hate this timeline. When can one expect Botnet pilots in Passenger aircraft?

Attached: image-220365-galleryV9-jfcf.jpg (850x551, 249.05K)

What kind of shitty washing machine requires constant monitoring to "detect potential issues"? Pic related has been working for 5+ years without any issues.

Attached: 210591.jpg (600x540, 19.98K)

Ones made by jews.

This.
Today every product has a fail date at which it will stop working so you have to buy a new one

Attached: 1446587343146.jpg (223x200, 10.83K)

Don't get me started on printers. The absolute worst examples of planned obsolescence.

Attached: worstfuture.jpg (440x262, 36.97K)

Attached: Google-Home-Smart-Home-Device.jpg (660x440, 23.86K)

I fucked it up, but you get the idea.

The elites must be genocided, it's the only way.

The washing machine of the future is definitely going to require proprietary soap packets and an always online connection to function.

Attached: 40e6afb73427c320f5be164960a0fe39.jpg (550x800, 75.57K)

Redpilled individuals over the age of 30 see the obvious nonsense. Bluepills and gen-Z kiddos on the other hand will eagerly swallow it. Who is in the majority (and will even more so be in the future), the former or the latter ones?

How does it differ from renting/leasing it at that point? Only if you outright rent/lease something, you a) are oficially aware that you are renting/leasing it, b) you know when your rent/lease period is going to expire, c) you're not left with the burden of disposing of the device the rent/lease of expired, and d) the device can be rented/leased to someone else thereafter (or even to you again if you choose to) rather than becoming another piece of garbage that is going to contribute to turning Earth into a waste dump planet.

The future is already here user.

Attached: Capdos2.jpg (1400x933, 88.64K)

Nice sealed tub garbage, faggot. Pic related are some real quality appliances from Sweden.

Attached: 20160725_002.jpg (2576x1936, 1.22M)

And they say that born in the wrong generation is a meme. Gen X and 30+ers is the last redpilled people on earth now.

How is this even allowed? When were laws granting freedom and privacy to individuals made implicitly null and void (because that's what appears to have taken place)?

Seriously this. There is no Gen Zer that isn't worshipping this shits right now. Redpilled and Gen Z are fucjing opposites, all fucking SJW tidepod eaters who unironically snort condoms.

If only Linus Torvalds had relicense Linux with the GPLv3 license.

Attached: tivo-logo.jpg (1000x563, 58K)

They admit it, right in this video.
You. Are. The. Product.

Probably will kill yourself at the way back home in order to feel something that isn't convenient.

dark

Revolutionary new datamining features! Exactly what everyone wanted!

The best part is, all of the sensors and internet connectivity are going to cost money, which will obviously be pushed onto the consumer. Not only are you a permanent cash cow for the advertisement-surveillance state, but you have to pay for that mandatory convenience as well

Attached: suffer.png (711x526, 204.64K)

What the fuck? The aircraft sensors stopped working? That's fucking scary as fuck.

So I'm reading about this flight...

I don't even... I'm no pilot, but if you don't know your airpseed, why not try to keep it constant? I mean, if you're flying successfully at some speed, you'll probably be fine if you keep it that way, right? Definitely don't try to climb like a maniac at 30+ degrees AoA up to and above the maximum altitude...

skybrary.aero/index.php/Unreliable_Airspeed_Indications

Nose up is basically the opposite of safe, default level flight. Not even the omnipresent chinese botnet could have saved those 200+ people from this stupidity.

The oldest among them is 18 you fucks, give them a break, how is a 9 year old supposed to be "redpilled" about software and hardware freedom?

Attached: homertrash.jpg (505x388, 33.31K)

Meanwhile that these bourgie arses are trying to fuck you you could've just had longer lasting machines.
physicstoday.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/PT.3.3897

Attached: 7d8c094315224717f9cae78824ee1d71213c47970c990a183247cbabd8141730.png (850x1182, 1.1M)

Thought oldest were in their early 20s now

Whatever botnet they are being conditioned to find acceptable now they will find acceptable for the rest of their life. And they won't be kids or teens forever, many of them will attain positions of power in due time.

(checked)
Confirmed. There is no reason why kids shouldn't grow up using Linux.

buzzword-spewing bullshitter

Attached: ADHD U_ PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE.mp4 (1280x720, 11.25M)

Yes I'm sure your sample size of gen zs you've met with is representative of the whole generation.

Why does every Microsoft manager look like a degenerate? Is it because it's a degenerate company?

I have one of those fully manual Amana ones. None of this button pushing shit for me.

Also front loaders are for soyboys.

This is exactly why it will be interesting if this tech becomes widely adapted. We will probably get a glimpse at the metrics of how often shit breaks down.

Don't get me wrong. The adage "You can't spell 'idiot' without I.O.T." is still very appropriate.

No "we" won't, MS will and they will sell that data to other botnet companies.

This kind of info has a way of finding it's way out into the open.

You can buy commercial grade appliances which lasts orders of magnitude longer than consumer grade ones, the difference is they cost significantly more because in most cases the engineering required to make them last demands more complex manufacturing processes and/or more expensive components.

If you want a washing machine that will last decades with only basic maintenance then go buy the ones they use in laundromats/hospitals/hotels/etc, if you want a vacuum cleaner which will last then go buy the ones that commercial cleaners use, etc.

Printers are probably the worst example you could come up with, most are sold for near or sometimes even below cost. They make all their money on the ink cartridges.

Many forms of planned obsolescence are amateur-tier and are easily fixed. One example that I've recently come across is a broken LCD TV SMPS caused by a dried capacitor caused by being placed right above a heatsink on a transistor. Hot air came from the heatsink and killed it. Quick replacement fixed the TV.

I repaired a bunch of screens and they are often a bitch to get inside
One Hp screen had a press fitted metal sheet behind the plastic preventing you from get to the electronics
One NEC took like 20 minutes to pry open.

Don't forget about the tiny tracking dots so that (((they))) know who printed what.
You can totally publish what you want today, unless (((they))) don't like it published. What a freedom.

yall need to right some dystopian science fiction

Except when you buy commerical machines like pic related or whatever you have in America, you're stuck with 240V or higher. That, and even the commerical Miele machines are shit anyway.

Ergo, stick with a 60s-70s washer if you want true quality. Or in Yurop, just get a 30 year old Miele like I have. With the right maintenance they can easily outlive any modern machine on the markt today.

Attached: little_giant_washer_800.jpg (800x800, 121.58K)

Kind of fucked up the spelling in that post, but 'scuse me I just came back from a 60 mile mountain bike trip.

240V@60Hz is what tesla intended anyway

Shitty fucking post but checked anyway

Attached: 1416432830070.jpg (199x255, 9.74K)

I bought a richo laser printer for 25€ +free shipping, neither the manufacturer or retailer could have made ANY money on this.

Thats because they don't make money on the printers, they make money on ink.

yea a the cheapest toner is about 50€
luckily i got the powerlevel to fight back

Attached: Richo sp112 toner hax.jpg (1278x855, 196.1K)

An inkjet printer in the 80s costed 50$ to produce from top to bottom it was sold 200$.
An inject printer in 2018s cost 2$ to produce it's sold at 50$.
They do make money from the printers, but they make regular money from the ink.

Noice

What am I looking at?

RbPi reading a printer cartridge EEPROM?

The toner has a counter to keep track on the prints and prevent cheap refills.
connecting to the rom you can reset it.

spotted the air france pilot

azure is shit, only morons use that

Does it really cost THAT much to hire a maid? Holy shit people.

Or just, you know... *drumroll*

Stop being a lazy motherfucker.

Or just, you know... *drumroll*
Stop being a redditarded crossposter

Now this is just evil. Why does Microsoft do this?.

There is profit in it. It is more amoral than evil really. Microsoft has a terrible image though, the Google and Amazon botnets are far larger threats.

american corporations isnt about profit they are extensions of the government and the plan is global domination by war and finance.

How do you read that i2c dump?

lmaoing @ you undervoltage'd murritards

Defininetly quite close to the thruth

Unfortunenately MS is using their still quite high market share to push this shit right into everyones asses.

I can't say I haven't worried about something like this before, or that I thought it was unlikely, but to see it being actually proposed in such a manipulative way, trying to get inside your head by blatantly throwing around buzzwords like "the cloud" and trying to brainwash you into thinking it's secure by almost literally drilling it into your head (see vid related). There's absolutely no care for what becomes of technology and the future, I can't see it as anything else but evil.

Attached: securesecuresecuresecure.webm (640x360, 7.09M)

i2ctools?

Jesus how I fucking HATE this annoying braindead ""music"" that they alway put on these kind of brainwash. It all rooks the same (tm). Couln't make it through the entire webm...

You dont have understand the hexdump
assuming the toner was near full when you took it. Simply copy it back after refill.

Same with the cuck aesthetic and neutered language, they really can't affort to offend anyone but disgruntled autists on a vietnamese basket weaving forum these days.

It's all done via politically correct marketing agencies anyway these days. Of course with Adobe(tm)pro(tm) Products with maximum shekel payment plan. All just so you can enjoy mulatte comic "people" in 4k while listening to subconsciously dumbening sounds. Best enjoyed via your new goy VR glasses.
God I fucking hate this timeline more and more.

The audio mixing in these is especially disgusting. It feels as if the narrator's voice is trying to drill itself into one's skull, cushioned by the cuck music and minimalist video designed to pay attention for the viewer to enable maximum brainwashing.
Shit like that is a theme I've been noticing in shit-tier government sanctioned dubs of hollywood movies of the 80s-today in my home country, and later on the source material itselfbeginning with Spielberg films.
Compare these to Heinz Rühmann films of the 1930s and 40s, where scenes with characters talking in a room have a pleasantly fixed camera, moderate volume that accenuates dialogue without exagerrating it and no annoying background music ruining everything.
Also,

Attached: LuigiWillFuck.jpg (300x338, 71.56K)

delet dis plz

Fuck off Carlos

Makes sense

Attached: 6ad8be39817db1636e5d0918327391050f4e560c59db7d83e99f4ce0478674b0.gif (350x232, 460.83K)

This, this sort of shit makes me feel like I'm being violated and they're trying to make me like it.

My local laundromat always has at least 10 broken down machines at a time though

Sounds more like he is rotating the wear on them, some machines get used more then others

Less diabolical. Not even planned. Just better engineering employing robust MTBF calculations to minimize warranty costs while also minimizing component and BOM costs (including labor). Demand longer warranties and published MTBF values.

Laundromat machines also get used all day, the same machine in a home environment would last decades because it isn't used as much.

Home use: ~3-5 loads a week depending on the size
Laundromat use: 8+ loads a day

Not really.

It gets worse. You get to the GNU/Depot, and each thing you need has five solutions that all have different fucking problems. You ask the attendant why isn't there one product that just works, or why two of these solution makers don't just work together, and he just shrugs and tells you to fix it yourself.

>People try to sue them, (((they))) say it's not their fault it's clearly yours since you constructed the reference implementation(s)

cloud is automatic servers for morons who cant understand technology

It is the near future, year 2030.
All the people that were warning people back in 18' about
how Microsoft and other corps were sucking dem data are now
taken seriously.
Waves of furious people go break shit in stores. People stop
using Wincrap and Co.
Soon, Wincrap and other meme-tier tech companies went down
the john. Casually, CEO's go suck dick in the street for a coin.
But nobody cares.

A Future we deserve.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Heh, nothin' personnel kid.

Pfft. We have one from my in-laws that is over 30.

Right about the one minute mark he hits a buzzword density that borders the threshold of physical possiblity. We may have narrowly avoided a pajeet singularity.

MACHINE INTELLIGENCE WITH THE LATEST ALGORITHMS IN THE CLOUD

Thank you based microsoft for always providing us with the latest and securest algorithm services straight from the hacker known as the cloud.

steve hodges looks like doofus rick i bet he eats his own shit and his iq is abysmal.

Attached: j19z7.png (1920x1088, 1.09M)