Google Lawsuit: Senior Engineer Alon Altman Wanted to Sabotage Trump’s Android Phone, Ban His Gmail

archive.today/2018.04.20-064835/http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/04/19/google-lawsuit-senior-engineer-alon-altman-wanted-to-sabotage-trumps-android-phone-ban-his-gmail-account/

Attached: 554fc1a0-069c-44e4-85bf-07382f2c9911.png (665x712, 298.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsws.org/en/articles/2017/09/19/goog-s19.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This will go nowhere, google can't be stopped unless the government shuts them down

Probably but it's still very interesting having the shady behavior of these people plastered for everybody to see

wrong board, nigger

People who rely on Google deserve this treatment.

Since when "meritocracy" is white male dominated?
Or do they admit, by saying this, that everybody else can't have any merit?

Not a single normie will see this and those who see it won't care and those who care won't be able tondo anything.

you forgot to add the "eat soy" part

No, they use advanced hand-waving techniques and conclude that it is because white men are oppressing everyone else all the time.

(((Alon Altman))). Of course it had to be a Jew, and of course it had to be a woman. That's the combo for super chutzpah.

You could look at this as a story about cybersecurity, nigger. If (((they))) think they can get away with doing it to the POTUS, they sure as hell can get away with doing it to you. Compromising your security. Topic seems fine for this board tbqh.

It was not a serious proposal, it was the last over-the-top item in a flippant Google+ post.
It tells you things about Google's internal culture but it's being oversold.

The recent Facebook shenanigans made a lot of people flee the service and the stocks to take a dive. They all probably went back already but this all this keeps putting pressure on these companies and leaving scars even if it's a micro scratch. Ever heard about death by a thousand cuts?

t. Shalom Altman

As much as I dislike the guy, censorship and wielding of corporate power against anyone is simply wrong.

no u

Good, I'm a bit sad they didn't end up deleting his account though, people need to realize how much power the big botnet companies have (google, amazon, and microsoft), and that they can use that power for more than just make more money.

having double standards sucks too.
remember when he was not purged from twitter, although twitter has strict rules about hate speech and he obviously violated these rules? these rules are enforced for other users, of course.

he makes twitter tons of money so it would not make business sense to ban hin

of course I understand why it's so.
I just said it sucks.
these all are the special cases — when a company decides to play unfair in order to grab more cash, and almost everyone seems to be okay with that.
I am just tired of this shit. when we will finally have a fucking bright future?

When you start deciding that violence is a perfectly acceptable solution to your problems. Peaceful resolution is only an option for those with money to spend on lawyers.

You forgot NSAflare.

Hello FBI

Hi Zig Forums.

Nobody gives a shit about your board wars /trannypol/, this thread isn't about Trump. I made it to discuss Google's fuckery

wsws.org/en/articles/2017/09/19/goog-s19.html

Trump is too moderate to be convincted of muh hate speeeech

t. 69 IQ

I'm only guessing but Trump uses the galaxy s3 4g with the completed version of Replicant for it (it is incomplete in the website).
His opsec is excellent.