ITT: USING DESKTOP PC ON BED INSTEAD OF DESK

ITT: USING DESKTOP PC ON BED INSTEAD OF DESK
what a bullshit. you can use desktop on bed and it's better. with laptop you carry heavy weight on legs and it's hot and kills your balls and sperm
also if you use desktop on bed you don't need expensive chair and desk - you save money
post your bed PC photos
ago, I thought bed PC are meme, but when tested it seems to be superior to everything

I've always wanted to do this. How do I do it? I'm at a loss. I thought about one of those VESA mounts for the monitor, but what about the input devices?

I use a laptop on my desk, try to stop me

You don't have to put it on your lap, you can just sit in front of it on your bed.

Wouldn't putting your computer on a bed fuck up the internals? I mean you're creating an environment where the heat your computer produces is disspipated into the cloth and then absorbed back into the computer.

Desktops are too loud and produce too much heat.

W H Y T H E F U C K D O T H E Y C A L L I T A L A P T O P T H E N ? ?

Attached: 7d09b2d556629634aa9efbe8375d0882.jpg (483x442, 18.29K)

If you need to use your computer while in bed, you're spending too much time on the computer. Find something else to do.

When they started calling portable computers "laptops", those indeed could be put on laps with no consequences, as themst barely emitted heat.

That's what happens when you use a laptop. A desktop can be placed somewhere else, with only the input devices residing on the bed.

To make sure the goyim fry their balls this way :).

I'm interested. Post tutorials on how to achieve this.

Speedbumps for fags

1. move bed to desk
2. use comptuer on bed

It may seem fine until you ruin your back. There's a reason we have chairs for sitting and not beds. Even cheap unergonomic chairs can ruin your back with time, let alone spending hours upon hours per day in a weird half-lay-half-sit pose on the bed. The money you "save on desks and chairs" won't be enough to cover medical expenses once it's too late.

What about half-sitting chairs that support your back? Sitting on your ass is not healthy either, for primate's body it's either squat, lay or stand.

that's why these things were invented.

Attached: niggers_stand.jpg (600x600, 62.4K)

Enjoy your venous insufficiency

What's wrong with that? Unless you're actively trying to have a child (and you aren't), it's even beneficial. Sperm levels go back to normal after a couple months or so.

It must be retail sellers are the healthiest people on Earth, they spend their whole day standing in front of desk!
pro tip: they aren't

That's what compression socks are for.

That's something Linus Kernel Tips Toorvalds would wear

It's what anyone who stands for a living should wear. They keep your legs feeling fresh, even for a fat fuck like me.

Enjoy frying your babymakers.

I've been laying in bed 16 hours a day on my laptop for years and now I can't use desktops for extended periods of time.
Recognizing this, I got one of those laptop trays with a cushion and thickened it with scrap wood and wrapped it in aluminum foil and duct tape to reduce the heat and electomagnetic radiation transferred to the ballular region.

Don't put your laptop right on your bed.

Most "dust" is dead skin floating around in your room. Your bed is the dustiest place in your room, most likely. If you frequently put your laptop in or on your bed, it'll gather boatloads of dust.

I use a mac so i can go on at school and work. Can't carry a 200lbs gentoo and CRT out of the house every day.

the cheapest way would be to put your monitor on some furniture that will be just on the side of bed. drawback is that you would need to turn your neck a bit
input devices: keyboard on legs, mouse on bed

this is the cheapest way. later you can improve and invest into better ways

the point is not to sit, but to lie on a bed while using PC

you don't need to put your PC box on bed, you can put it on floor or under bed. the point is to keep your body on bed and lie on it

it's the opposite, laptops are loud because their heat is packed into small volume and they have small radiators. desktop PC can have big radiators and big very low rpm fans that are noiseless, or even no fans at all
heat? desktops do a bit more but you can keep it away from your body, with a laptop on bed your legs would be heated by laptop

I don't need to. It's a choice, superior choice. using PC in bed is superior to using it on desk. and you can sell your desk and have more free area in your room

like? watching tv? doing drugs?

if anything will ruin your back, it is sitting for many hours. when you sit, gravity pulls your body down and compresses your spine downward. when you lie on bed you are in horizontal position so you don't compress spine, your back is supported on entire area

If you instead had desktop, those mods wouldn't be needed

another win for desktops then. you can use desktop pc on bed but keep it under bed or somewhere else

why do you go to school?
and if you go to school, why would you use laptop there instead of studying in that school?

What is the real name for a laptop? Since "laptop" is a deceptive jewish marketing ploy to get the goyim to self-sterilise.

portable folding computing device, PFCD for short

This was easy before (((tower))) cases.

Notebook

mobile computer ?

Notebooks aren't mobile like a phone or tablet, since they aren't intended for use without being "deployed" (set on a surface, opened, operated with both hands). As such, they're typically classed as "portable".

that's even dustier lol. Put it on your night stand nigger