Discord, the social chatting application, bans NotSoBot and creator for saying "shut up jew" to dev

Creator of famous Discord bot NotSoBot, @NotSoSuper aka on Discord, was banned by the developers after responding to a developer request with "shut up jew," and subsequently refusing to apologize. His bot has also been disabled most likely permanently, though the GitHub page is available here if admins wish to host an older copy of the bot: github.com/NotSoSuper/NotSoBot

Users throughout Discord have voiced their concerns that the developers are banning users with insufficient justification. This is the latest controversial ban, as while the average result of such a statement to an admin of a server would be a server warning, mute or in some stricter cases a server ban, this resulted in a ban from the application Discord, and every server therein.

NotSoBot, with arguably the most features and coding of any bot on Discord, was used by thousands of servers and hailed as tremendously helpful in aspects of moderation, creativity, and numerous fun socializing and searching utilities.

Were the developers justified? Harassment and abuse do after all warrant punishment. However, which is more abusive: a user stating one racist insult, or a developer banning a user's access to their friends, social circles, and creations all over 1 racist remark. A user stating a racist insult to someone and meaning it, may warrant a warning or mute, depending on if they truly mean it and the place it was conveyed. But a user stating a racist insult does not warrant a heavy-handed overreaction of cutting that user's social ties and destroying all the work and effort they spent over the course of a year. At most, the developers should have banned the user from their SERVER, but that is only at most and even then it would be overkill.

Users have the universal, self-given, inalienable right to free speech. To have developers abuse their power for such a minor action, is an oppressive act of censorship far exceeding what is reasonably fair and just. If Discord insists on having 0 tolerance with no leeway, we likewise as users have a civic duty to ourselves to likewise have 0 tolerance for this abuse of power.

SEEING AS this information is brought to you by the International Internet Users Union (IIUU); WHEREAS this is not the only place we are relaying this information to; WHEREAS we relay this information in the name of users standing up for their free speech; WE THUS urge you to support your union so we may continue to provide for you, by accepting this Discord server invite: discord.gg/4rUTYXv

Attached: unknown (2)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4rUTYXv
matrix.to/#/#foyer:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com
subvert.pw/res/discord.pdf
subvert.pw/s/
spyware.neocities.org/articles/discord.html
discordapp.com/terms
docs.go[copyandpastethisinaseperatewindowsotheydon'tdismissyouropinion]ogle.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCQNtu4KHesQz-2AzRSl8z6d4_cLgPj4B7cjNpPePc-04seA/formResponse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kikes got him

fuck off

Matrix/Riot or bust. Or Tavrn (if you want to)

And discord has the universal, self-given, inalienable right to ban people from using their property. If you don't agree with Discord's views, don't use them for messaging.

>>>Zig Forums

I've decided to migrate over to Riot.im instead of continuing to feed the beast. I suggest you do the same, OP.

>WE THUS urge you to support your union so we may continue to provide for you, by accepting this Discord server invite: discord.gg/4rUTYXv

and they only accept email addresses from (((approved))) domains, all of which require a phone number to create an account (jewmail, etc)

Attached: NO.png (749x469, 64.16K)

I'm sorry but that guy is a retard for thinking he could get away with that on Discord of all places. Cold case closed.

We like their app, we don't like their approach to administration/moderation, we recognize their service is important enough that users need it for the most convenient socializing, we also recognize their choices in governance inconvenience this otherwise convenient socializing. Since it is thus less convenient to leave, and it is more convenient to pressure them to act more ethically toward users, I opt for the former over the latter.

Thank you for the advice. I will look into this in the future.

It does not require a phone number to create a gmail account which is accepted by Discord. Google is also facing multiple lawsuits both for discriminating and for being overly diverse, and these lawsuits mention whites, Asians, males, females, and 0 Jewish people being favored or disfavored; Google's leadership also does not have a significant amount of Jewish people in charge -if any. With all that in mind, mocking Gmail as Jewmail has no backing beyond cheap pandering to Zig Forums users that implies they are too stupid to do their research and would by default, support you for virtue signalling in their direction.

Attached: iiuuserverlogo3.png (500x500, 71.61K)

the hell it doesn't. the only way your getting around it is by registering on a phone, which automatically sends the phone's unique identifier (and the phone number).
also
where do you think you are?

that's cool and all, but:
1. we already know dickscord is shit.
2. it's not enough to make dickscord look bad to normalfags.
Plus it's in their TOS that they don't allow racism or whatever, this is nothing new (though I would argue calling someone a jew isn't inherent racist).

It's also more convenient to use proprietary software, but I don't use proprietary software.
It is more convenient to have friends who may weaken your opsec, but I don't have friends.
It is more convenient to use services hosted by other people, but I host all the services I need.
It is more convenient to stream media, but I have a local copy of all the media I want to watch / listen to.
Just because you find this chat application convenient doesn't mean that you should use it.

They can ban however they like.
Case closed.

And I can make fun of people that use shit like this instead of IRC. Because they're fucking retards.

If you can't access your social circles in any other way than by using fucking Discord, you ought to kill yourself real quick.

Discord is faggot shit.
No one cares.

Then why is nobody punishing devs who harass and abuse innocent countersemites?

Replace Discord with Facecuck, Twatter and/or a few similar marxist-run walled gardens, and you're suddenly expecting sudoku from >90% of normalfag population. Not that there's anything wrong with normalfags offing themselves possibly with friendly help, it's just highly unlikely.

STFU and GO
No more (((discord))) for you

but jews are not a race

Attached: 1447098744702.jpg (1280x720, 86.07K)

i said this when Discord was first invented and I'll say it again.
DISCORD IS COMLETE GARBAGE. Use Mumble or Teamspeak for your VoIP needs. Discord is a centralized service. Discord records everything you say and do. Just read their privacy policy (they updated it since the first started). Look at the company behind Discord, loaded with debt will do anything to make a buck of their users.

shut up, antisemite

i actually left a gaming community when they decided they were going to turn off their TeamSpeak server and force everyone to use Discord

GOOGLE READS YOUR EMAIL AND USES IT FOR ADS AND 'MARKET RESEARCH' .
fuckin moron

Pass this around will ya?
subvert.pw/res/discord.pdf

>>>/oven/

Check

subvert.pw/s/

Touche

lol

Calling someone a jew is "racist". Even jews don't want to be called jews. Hilarious.

They expected one in the wreckage. He has started the fire.

God, I like Discord but not the way they operate, and the fact every fucking normalfag forces me to use that bullshit one way or another.

I see you're one of those xkcd fan kind of guy

god fucking damn it like poetry, I join another server just now, and the same faggotry happens.

Remind me why we haven't killed all normalfags yet?

>(((approved)))

I registered with cock.li and it works fine.

I'm going to punish you for being a fucking faggot, OP.

"j-join mah discord?"

Attached: uwu.png (191x229, 72.63K)

Sure user... it's for your opsec.

spyware.neocities.org/articles/discord.html

I was going to say the same thing. Free speech just means that you shouldn't have to worry about being raided by the police for having the wrong opinions. It doesn't mean that you can behave like a stupid asshole and everyone has to accept it.

Where do teenagers and pedophiles go to now?

Zig Forums

go away reddit

Legally speaking, yes. Free speech only means being about to say anything you want without being arrested. Although I think when most people think of the word they think it means the ability to say what you want in a public space without being removed. PS: social media is a public space

If you ban people from a communication service, globally, for saying shit that hurts your feefees, your service is not even worth looking into and you should neck yourself.
If you sperg out here, the worst you'll get is a board ban, not a global ban,

millions of retarded normalfags disagree

eat shit, 17 quadrillion flies can't be wrong

You mean that secret imageboard that's accessible from jewgle? lol

muh onion url

Zig Forums Tor-only when?

when we ddos the clearnet site :^)

If you Zig Forumstards were in charge of Discord or Youtube you would censor anything that hurts your feelings too. So shut the fuck up.

Who's "we" and why are they retarded?

how does calling them a name invalidate anything either of them said?

Why would we censor gassed corpses?

This is exactly the point of why this Discord ban is a serious issue.

Attached: iiuulike.png (2000x1713, 86.63K)

Are you saying that people aren't responsible for they react ?

Sure what ever you say you are being forcefully forced to use that software.

I think we can all agree that discord is shit

but the jew banning a valuable contributor is also an issue that can be used to make discord look like what it actually is : shit

It's a free service of which you are the product. Stop being an entitled shithead and host your own service using free and open source technology.

>>>Zig Forums
>>>/oven/

SHTF, it has been a honeypot for months.
Get in or GTFO of Zig Forums

Just use fucking Riot/Matrix or Rocketchat. Both let you self-host, have E2E encryption, and are free software.

read
Zig Forums already made a bunker, and Reddit don't want to move their asses

I really don't get this. It was meant to happen from the very beginning.

It should go without saying, but recommending people use non-mainstream lower quality products is nice in theory, but doesn't work in practice.

Or did I miss the part where everyone migrated off of YouTube?

We can only pull off a mass migration when we have a thoroughly entrenched union with significant on-display power and activism. At this stage, it would be pointless and dumb to use the alternatives unless we PREFER them; activism-wise the act is not effective unless we build a base of support first. There is not a higher quality alternative to the product Discord, so the masses including myself, are going to stay. However, there is nothing stopping us from in the mean time, heavily criticizing this issue, building our union partially through the use of Discord, and empowering ourselves so that we may later wreak righteous justice upon Discord for this act of abuse.

Attached: IIUU_Logo_Glitch.jpg (1000x625, 30.34K)

What you just said is extremely offensive to me and I think you should be banned.

lmfao

discord got infected by SJWs sometime in 2016 and its gone downhill since. Not that it wasn't always a chink datamining center. Use irc.

How about no?

You realize here on Zig Forums folks strongly prefer IRC? Discord can die in a fire as it eats its own. Which is to say I neither like the app nor the administration/moderation.

Honestly all non-anonymous communities devolve into drama centers, IRC included

shut up jew

discordapp.com/terms

Read Mein Kampf volume 1. Hitler liked unions too... He mourned that Marxists had subverted so many because they would be, in the right hands, such a great tool against Marxists and Jewry.

Of course not, because race is just a social construct. :^)

Attached: 688a40e57c48538cb047c434f355af3b615509d62c7e0653c283b753d422ab9f.png (1530x890, 921.44K)

Nigga unions are where Marxism originated. Read about the history of Communism, and outside of Metapedia or Zig Forums JPEGs. It's the Fascists (and by extension the Nazis) and the Soviets who turned unions into a tool of worker control instead of a tool for the defense of workers rights.

Sage because this discussion does not belong here.

Attached: quark_laugh1.webm (480x360, 222.93K)

OY VEY

Attached: shut it down.webm (1920x1080, 296.99K)

Free speech has limitations.

Since when does paying money entitle you to dictate a program's direction? It doesn't make a bit of a difference. See: Windows, Photoshop, paid antiviruses, etc.
If you use paid botnetware, you're still a victim, except you're dumb enough to give those jews money.

Indeed, it's just a religion that turns you into a mutant that can't do anything other than be dishonest.

Attached: lol4.jpg (631x2798 41.33 KB, 1.2M)

Internet policing by corporations is a problem.

Welcome to why you are probably on this board in the first place.

Fairly often in video games. It's how whiny forum users get to ruin them.

Libel, slander, threats of violence.
Pride of ones races and (((seeing things))) does not count.

docs.go[copyandpastethisinaseperatewindowsotheydon'tdismissyouropinion]ogle.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCQNtu4KHesQz-2AzRSl8z6d4_cLgPj4B7cjNpPePc-04seA/formResponse

wrong topic

M A D M A N

A

D

M

A

N

You are fucking retarded. It was literally founded by kikes (((Sergey Brin))) and (((Larry Page)))