HOW THE FUCK DO I CHANGE A STATIC IP I JUST WANT TO GET UNBANNED FROM 4CHAN I CANT FUCKING STAND THIS PLACE ANY LONGER...

HOW THE FUCK DO I CHANGE A STATIC IP I JUST WANT TO GET UNBANNED FROM 4CHAN I CANT FUCKING STAND THIS PLACE ANY LONGER FUCK

Attached: db4[1].jpeg (495x362, 16.62K)

If you are talking about a residential external ip, you will need to call up your ISP.

What the fuck do I tell them?

Huff some Zyk.

Depending on your setup changing the routers MAC address may give you a new ip
But since you are from 4chan realistically you will never pull that one off.

Eletist garbage like this is why I want to leave this site, I have been here for over a year and hated every second of it.

Cool blog post.

I like this place more.
It's not as active as 4chan, but at least you guys tolerate my cuteness.
r-right?

Yeah OP this sounds like the best decision.
I know you can change the static IP on an interface through either /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts or /etc/network/interfaces or /etc/conf.d/net or /etc/rc.local or whatever your distro uses for static IP stuff, but I don't know how that would apply to publicly facing internet connections and stuff like that.

Attached: anime-boy-anime-cute-uta-no-prince-sama-brothers-conflict-Favim.com-3436718.jpg (500x472, 50.34K)

You won't be missed.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

back to the board that banned you
beaten housewife syndrome

This is one of those annoying fucking posts where there's everything wrong with it, but I can't really explain what.

no

Because somewhere in that dark swirling whirlpool behind your permanent semi open mouth you know its true.

*elitist

4chan started the soyboy meme, saying the site is filled with them is retarded.

It wasnt a reference to soy
4chan is not a good place to be for the feeble minded, it grows your autistic and sociopathic tendencies.

Just call them and ask if they can change your IP (depends on ISPs some are good others aren't).
Or you can just change your router, you will need to phone them and tell the new mac address and your ip will be changed.

It's actually pretty nice to have thousands of ip addresses at your disposal. I never use my real address unless I'm doing banking or accessing my email.

You're a funny guy.

Pretty sure VPNs were banned from posting there. Which should tell you something in itself.

Top hat ips are good. They did manage to block most European, Central American, South American, African, and Asian countries though. I think Straya is rite too.

They also bullshit banned a fuck load of ISPs and never cared to unban, I'd probably be on cuckchan i it wasn't because my ISP is there.

Noise from countries unfriendly or uncooperative with the US government is notched out. They would probably do the same here, but Zig Forums doesn't move as fast.

go to reddit

Well said

Haha, sucks to be you

Sure it does.
If an imageboard bans VPNs, I leave without even a second thought. They can go fuck themselves.

Good, hopefully you hate it here so much you fuck off and never come back.

Wow you really do post like a 4kid. I'd love to help you leave this place for 4chan. So, to change a static IP, just call your ISP's customer service line and ask them to do it for you.

You don't need to spin any bullshit excuses. All you need to say is that you want to change your IP. If you really need to give a reason, say some guy got your IP and threatened to hack your computer, so you obviously feel unsafe with your current IP. That should do the trick.

That's because you have a low IQ and his remark hit home.

Yeah you need a VPN that wasn't banned. You can always get a VPS and install a VPN on it.

Haha it has a high chance of being preemptively blocked as well.

I think some brain dead imageboards just infer VPN from traffic properties like packet size, and things like time zone mismatches.

"lladdr random"

Are you that cuckchanner that made that shit thread in /v/? Just get the fuck out of here already. It don't care where you go, just make it anywhere but here.

download more ip addresses

Change ISP and change back, or just switch to Google Fiber and stay there if you haven't yet.