Lets prove to Zig Forums that women can program too

Post profiles of women coders to btfo Zig Forums and make women feel more welcome to this board
github.com/LunarWatcher

Attached: Untitled-1.png (610x535, 113.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bluss
notabug.org/vimuser
github.com/raa-eruanna
doom.wikia.com/wiki/Rachael_Alexanderson_(Eruanna)
github.com/drdteam/20heretics/commits/master
github.com/raa-eruanna/qzdoom/commit/bdbd6ca26d1d2c9bc4b4811fcea7f1b796fa4a08
github.com/raa-eruanna/qzdoom/commits/master
github.com/raa-eruanna/qzdoom/commit/a441cea35076b6ee4abe09c5e0f08c7d83b47af5
github.com/raa-eruanna/qzdoom/commit/1559d74c2ca336bfaf21bcd1f4978d1185fd1102
github.com/raa-eruanna/qzdoom/commit/938cd3cabea6f62ec2c596e87df33080692c25a6
github.com/raa-eruanna/qzdoom/commit/69abf095c9dfe5f80eb75811eca416b8ff8cf859
doomwiki.org/wiki/Rachael_Alexanderson_(Eruanna)
stackoverflow.com/users/9709192/marie?tab=profile
vimuser.org/
github.com/isislovecruft
github.com/imneme
fyb.patternsinthevoid.net/
code.ciph.re/isis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_of_sex_differences
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4jednr/female_brains_have_far_fewer_synapses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

github.com/bluss

notabug.org/vimuser

github.com/raa-eruanna

Hi rustfag.

Real coding here.

[coding intensifies]

doom.wikia.com/wiki/Rachael_Alexanderson_(Eruanna)

TL;DR OP IS A FAGGOT AND WOMEN CAN'T CODE

Attached: 417px-Wikipe-tan_holding_sign 01 [citation needed] meme.png (417x767, 117.88K)

reported for sexism and misogyny

There are so many men that do the same shit that your post seems like a no argument.

these female profiles were cherrypicked and were supposed to prove something, unless this whole thread is meant to make fun of them

what would you call pic related?

Attached: CODE.png (362x199, 10.87K)

reported for wasting dubs and being from Zig Forums trying D&C shilling

Do I have to mention the Java code is also just for chatbots which probably do the same as a three line AHK script.

Attached: leftypol_BO_still_sucks_and_blows.png (959x707, 513.98K)

No. This board isn't about wyminz feelz or jews or any other political bullshittery.
Zig Forums IS ABOUT Zig Forums YOU UTTER FAGGOT!
Reported for misogyny & belittling women as insecure and unable to use Zig Forums without emotional support.

re. Rachael: take a look at the commits.

You are now banned from FreeBSD

github.com/drdteam/20heretics/commits/master
It's GOOD but it isn't C or own coding thus not "programming".

We already know you're a grill. Are you at least cute?

ahhahahahahahaha

they are in qzdoom.
bad try.

this thread a shit

Well that's true but most of them seem to consist of changed line parts.
github.com/raa-eruanna/qzdoom/commit/bdbd6ca26d1d2c9bc4b4811fcea7f1b796fa4a08

ur mum gay

no u

Attached: ur mom gay.png (500x2650, 408.5K)

that's just unfortunate search result selection.
I am sure I can find the same type of commits by Linus Torvalds.

github.com/raa-eruanna/qzdoom/commits/master
Her last 9 commits are mostly like that and I'm too lazy to look up anything older.
Now just tell us if u'r a cute.

Thanks, it's nice to see good intentions sometimes. I feel very welcome.

This is nice as well. You're right, but while it's not something we need, it's much nicer than being shat on for a change.

This made my day. It's the little thoughts that count.

I am not her I have no fucking idea.

got this without even trying hard
github.com/raa-eruanna/qzdoom/commit/a441cea35076b6ee4abe09c5e0f08c7d83b47af5

I thought Pierre Curie spent his whole life researching and experimenting, and that it was all from his ideas and knowledge, and that she just took all the credit for his discoveries following his death.

these ones look not too trivial as well
github.com/raa-eruanna/qzdoom/commit/1559d74c2ca336bfaf21bcd1f4978d1185fd1102
github.com/raa-eruanna/qzdoom/commit/938cd3cabea6f62ec2c596e87df33080692c25a6
github.com/raa-eruanna/qzdoom/commit/69abf095c9dfe5f80eb75811eca416b8ff8cf859

I'm sure there are more

this article is a bit more faithful
doomwiki.org/wiki/Rachael_Alexanderson_(Eruanna)

Ok we got it. There are rare cases of women coding but that doesn't make women code.
That whole thing is just a cheap D&C agenda.
If you wanted to code you could have started instead of shitposting in this thread.
Now tits or gtfo!

Attached: tits or gtfo.jpg (1024x210, 51.67K)

You broke down so hard.
I am not even a woman.
OP asked for examples, I knew some, am I allowed to post them without becoming a woman myself? What the fuck?

stackoverflow.com/users/9709192/marie?tab=profile
░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░██▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒██▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█░█▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█░░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░█

Trannies born with dicks aren't women, retard.

That's bad. It means you're just plain stupid and there is no biological excuse for you.

Is a MALE faggot for example.
vimuser.org/
>>>/tumblr/

Attached: back to tumblr.png (546x700, 316.65K)

github.com/isislovecruft

github.com/imneme

What a fine specimen.

Attached: 2018-04-29-142425_830x462_scrot.png (830x462, 79.33K)

fyb.patternsinthevoid.net/
code.ciph.re/isis

This

*invalid

Nah I am not. I am just a soy boy.

Psychological damage affects the processing of your brain. Get help.

Why don't you and your (((ilk))) fuck off. Yes, if you dig hard enough you can find a few women who actually into programming to some degree. But I can find you 100 men who are exceptional programmers, no problem. Men are on average way better than women at programming. In addition, I'm willing to bet that over 30% of women who """program""" are bad at it (one line commits, etc.).

God, this is the most retarded thread i've ever seen here.
Literaly a fucking female crying out to be accepted here, she and her fucking feminism ideology.

"YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT ME, AND BE A FEMINIST RIGHT NOW! HOUSE WIFES SHOULD DIE, ONLY WORKING WOMEN!! WE CAN CODE TOO, BECAUSE IT'S SO MUCH FUN TO CODE SHIT ALL DAY TO FEED FAT SHAREOLDERS, READING SHIT FUCKING MANUAL ALL DAY LONG TO PAY FOR THE APPLE TABLETS FOR YOUR KIDS RAISED BY THE GOVERNMENT WHO HATE YOU AND TO PAY FOR THE BOURGEOIE'S NEED OF A WOMAN WHO IS STILL WITH YOU JUST BECAUSE OF THE KIDS AND THE HOUSE DEBT!!! WHAT A FUCKING DREAM TO FUCKING LIVE!!! WHAT FUCKING INDEPENDANCE!"

Everyday, we stray further from god's light.

Attached: this-reality-have-crushed-my-dreams.jpg (1024x780, 89.99K)

I'm willing to bet the same about men. You're being kind with 30%. Make it 50%. Might even go to 70%, depending on what would constitute as being bad and who would qualify as a """"programmer"""""".

I suggest to think about who qualifies as a woman first.

I don't need to think about it, it's been redefined and everyone who wants to qualify as a woman does qualify as a woman now.

If it had a dick when born it's male. Get rid off that soy and don't do veganism. You'll get hair loss, have to take nutrition pills and such shit.
B E C O M E H U M A N

You thought right

You claimed that more than I did, you claimed only 30% of them are shit. 70% is a nice percentage of good programmers.

But now that you're at it, you can essentially count faggots (even those who are not cutting of their penises or have gender dysphoria) as women as well, because parts of their brain are either feminized or demasculinized. They're not real men.

You're a man in your soul.
Even if you can move your soul from a male body to a female body, you'll still be a man.
Period.
People having trouble with their "identity" are simply fucked up people. They are mentally ill. That's like an extreme alienation.

That explain why trans actually still compete in the same ground as man. It's because they're still fucking men.

Now, no one care about woman coding. But you have no right to be accepted everywhere. If we don't want them, then get the fuck out. Build your own "woman coding" group, and build anything close to the linux kernel. Then we'll respect your work.

I'm not
They are. Being faggots doesn't make them women.
First of all there are only really few women who code and they only make up women only make up a tiny percentage of programmers

The existing ones always turn out to be kike D&C
see webm

Attached: The_dark_side_of_women_tech_groups_-_Marlene_Jaeckel.webm (768x432, 15.71M)

You're oversimplifying it and I'm even sure that's correct. Men have some of their brain areas larger, women have other.
To quote en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_of_sex_differences
Feel free to cite your source.

It doesn't, but their brains really do lean towards the female side. I was grinding your gears, my point at the beginning was not at all that we should count transgenders as females, that only came to the discussion after you asked a question about it.

Raise or give birth to them? I was raised by a single father.

That's some pseudo-science you have there.
Brains develop differently just like their genitals and them having tiny dicks really doesn't affect that at all.
That explains why you make up excuses for that.
No, otherwise you would not have reacted to it.
No, I'm not.
To explain it with the words of a scripter I once saw posting on a forum: "We are biological machines."
Your body is purpose build by evolution. Women always had less of a need for them (see other species which aren't fucking insects) resulting in them having less, humans didn't need the tail because they walk resulting in them not having one, humans started wearing clothes in order to feel warm resulting in them losing their fur (men still have more hair probably because they need to be more resistant and not stupid dependent soyboys), women give birth thus it's only logical for her too feed the baby and males have nipples because them not having nipples would be useless dna with near zero advantage.

Now I fear you won't understand it.
I'll simplify: bosom need lots of expensive resources, brains need lots of expensive resources
I think that's simple enough even for a somebody like you.

Feel free to look it up. I found your source myself
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4jednr/female_brains_have_far_fewer_synapses/
Oversimplifying it in terms of fewer synapses therefore dumber.
Surely if it was significant, it would be reflected in terms of IQ, but do redpill me.

You should something then and come back for the discussion.

Attached: main-qimg-3750f52e94b4c3d6a49de620b8a89cf7-c.jpg (471x291, 14.59K)

*eat something then

Well, you misunderstood: That their brains are slower isn't necessarily bad.
I would refrain from ever using that as a source especially here on infinitychan. How new are you?
Women are not designed to be independent.
Raising children with two parent is evolutionary more successful.
Stupider animals only meet to fuck.
Smart animal races are more dependent on each other if they could do everything by themselves there would be the possibility that they also just meet to fuck not raising the children together (both parents can only provide a certain part of what children need or need to learn in order to grow up properly).
Nature decided it's best to have women depend on men since women are especially helpless with children and also use their "additional resources" for that. (For example:: a pregnant woman with twins eats at least for two)
Males have these "resources" available for defending the helpless women aka muscle and brain
Now look at modern degenerates and you'll see why everything they touch goes to shit. I'm not talking about your father unless your mother was a whore. You know that better than me.
Why am I even writing this in a thread? Maybe I should just write a book?

That's true, I'm hungry but the woman cooking can't magically make food out of thin air. It will still take a while before it's finished.

*being

Also in Africa males have a high tendency to leave showing the evolutionary difference
And you having a single father doesn't mean that you're an evolutionary failure unless you're a nigger. Just don't repeat it.

I was suggesting that you visit Reddit, it was a diss in case you hadn't noticed. That was to get you back for yours
you nasty little sausage.

To explain you my stance, while men can have higher IQs, it's not like the average IQ of men is 145 and average IQ of women is 80. Men are more likely to have really high IQs, but we're talking about a very small part of population. Majority isn't like that. Most men and women are average, and average people don't make good programmers, especially if they're not interested in it. But they're getting into programming because that's what's hip now. Maybe, just maybe, if these women actually liked computers, they wouldn't be so shit.

It's funny hearing that when I'm basically a pillar of financial security in my relationship. He does the dishes once a month and makes sure he says he always has to do everything. He's done nothing but played CS:GO the entire Sunday. I pay for the entire rent on my own, and end up having to give him money at the end of the month because he has spent all of his on stupid shit. I'm supposed to handle both the household and the finances. But he's there when I need him and we love each other.

You just need to understand while you do have some valid points, this site will take your views to an extreme. I hope someday you'll find a nice woman equal to you in intelligence and enjoy her company. We're made to complement each other. And I'll try to write my own kernel just to make a point for women in tech. No bullshit Kode with Karly gimmicks.

That picture probably represents the IQ distribution of children between below the age of 14. Once above this age males tend to have an average IQ score 5 points higher then their female counterparts.

I can live with that, that's actually not bad news.

Niggers don't program at all.
I never used a single program made by one in my entire life.
Yep and you just don't know how scale works.
The point is they don't because they are inefficient at it and it naturally discourages them.
Statistics are often shit and unrepresentative.
The difference my be different per individuum but there is a general difference. It may not be that as large as you consider to be important but large enough for what I said to be true.
Holy shit you have it bad. So, he doesn't even have a job? He doesn't do housework? Which country are you from?
I have an aunt and her husband brings in the money and does the housework because my aunt is a bit ... naive, lazy and childlike incompetent. Maybe she makes him noodles sometimes.
That's what I said the entire time.

*may be

That's where we don't agree, and where we'll have to agree to disagree. Really no point to drag this further.

That's not unexpected from the women whose husband only plays CS:GO instead of going to work. Again: Where are you from?

I did not say he does not work, judging by sentence I wrote he clearly has a source of income, so he does work.
So you're saying my view is warped because of this, but cannot admit to your own shortcomings? Oh boy, he we go again.

I don't see how my location is relevant to the discussion. I'm from Europe.

Not the user to who you responded to.
I will go to reddit when a fair discussion can be made.
Being fair means:
-No censoring
-No likes/dislikes/love judgement system
-And being anonymous.
Reddit fails at all three of these. Without these no honest/unbiased discussion can occur. Of course all three of these doesn't stop biased discussions but it lets people express ideas without divine intervention, peer pressure and fright of being identified.

before you said
Since you're man and woman, do you not view your money as shared property? On what does he spend the money? Does he waste the money on alcohol or consumerist products?
That's not a country.
I'm from Germany.

As i said the average IQ gap between males and females above 14 is about 5 points. That diffrence does make a significant diffrence in the high percentiles leading to difficult subjects being male dominated.

That's what you think but both indian males and western females don't produce good code.
I also have a lot of flaws. For example I'm probably more than less socially awkward but saying that I'm not won't change it.

Attached: Average IQ vs. Gender Ratio.png (741x643, 66.4K)

Even if those were representative what are they supposed to mean?
That women are intelligent creatures too?
I never suggested otherwise. Western women are smarter than indians just less interested in PCs.
And you probably spent less time with a PC than me and I'm pretty confident of it AND I'M NOT SAYING IT'S A GOOD THING.

Oh, so you're pretending to be me now, nice.

My original point was that same can be said for men, that 30% are bad programmers. And that 30% is low number for bad female programmers.

But go ahead, this is great.

My points are that males are on average 5 IQ points higher than women. That leads to male domination of difficult fields as can be seen in the last picture.
Besides, a logical conclusion is that women arent intrested in PCs as much as males, because they are too complex for them.

You stupid, can't read a graphe. stay in kitchen XD women can't be independent, take the red pill

most women are absolutely awful at cooking and should stay forever out of the kitchen

It's higher for females because
Those that do it are worse at it too, sadly.

I already said that here:

Like I care. Just don't wonder when the food is "Steak with potatos" every single time

Well, that's also true. Steak with potatos is definitetly better than the often "not ready" wonder food not following the recipe (or some recipe from the internet) my mom used to make.
It isn't about whether they can, it's about whether it would make them happy.

get the fuck out

ftfy

Attached: NArL0KH.jpg (1338x275, 458.49K)

>>>/oven/

Needs more sources.

THIS

The smartest nogs would move to Japan and Hong Kong. I have seen one. Those are most likely mulattoes with some white blood in them

EATING THEMSELVES

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

I have no problems with a Grace Hopper or respectable female programmer, but I certainly have problems with propaganda sourced from the intent of increasing the pool of cheap programmers. That and feminism has poisoned the well- it's hard to tell a woman wants to program by her own free will or was convinced hard enough by propaganda to do so.

Has disproportionately placed attention on women, and done it's share of both hurting and "helping". It is this very attitude that is causing "women can't program" perception by highlighting or promoting amateur works.

If you guys want to naturally select for high IQ women with more rational thinking, synapses, etc, be my guest. I'd love to see that happen too.