How much would it cost and how hard would it be to make pic related and set it up somewhere in public?

How much would it cost and how hard would it be to make pic related and set it up somewhere in public?

torrentfreak.com/atm-style-kiosk-pumps-out-pirate-movies-to-usb-sticks-170430

Attached: swiftmedia1.png (539x960, 146.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ultimarc.com/ipac1.html
na.suzohapp.com/products/coin_doors
porteus-kiosk.org/
piratebox.cc/
freedombox.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would cost much, much more than you'd ever recoup before getting sued into oblivion.

ultimarc.com/ipac1.html
na.suzohapp.com/products/coin_doors

I'll bet you could skip the ipac if you had a single board computer with GPIO. You would have to write a program from scratch to upload the selected movie to USB flash after coin insertion. The bigger issue would be staying out of jail.

Attached: IMG_20170615_033720.jpg (155x153, 7.99K)

There's been USB ports on public transport around where I live for some time, supposedly so that passengers can charge their devices. Wonder what's going on on the data pins though while a device is connected. Sad thing is normies don't give a fuck (otherwise they wouldn't plug anything into such ports) and most probably don't even think about it for a single moment.

Nothing. Because when you connect your phone to a data USB port the phone immediately asks you for permission to connect. Since that doesn't happen, we can conclude that only the VCC and GND pins are used in such USB ports.

There's being careful, and then there's being paranoid. Do you also lay down toilet paper on the seat on public toilets before using it?

Attached: toilet-toilet-paper-FI-800x419.jpg (800x419, 50.42K)

Your mom is a public access port that accepts my dongle just fine

I am not paranoid about anything. That's why I don't lock my house and why I vocalize my PIN when withdrawing cash.

Seriously, is it paranoid to disable the two data pins on your 'charging' cable?
And there is NO POSSIBLE WAY to have data on a TX/RX without it promptly giving you the GUI pop-up? Despite being able to disable it?
And how many normies would simply click through?
Also checked.

That's not the case on most Android devices. Plenty will happily connect as an MTP device automatically without user input.

The hard part is gassing all the kikes beforehand so you don't get v& for putting it out there.

Most Android phones stop receiving security updates long before people stop using them. Millions of people are walking around with vulnerable Android devices, with Bluetooth on, connecting to random WiFi routers, and doing things like plugging them into the chargers in airports and other public places. I find it difficult to believe that it wouldn't be trivial to bypass exploit vast amounts of people without needing them to click "Accept" on a dialogue.

I hope one day something similar to the EternalBlue exploit surfaces for today's botnet phones and gadgets, and serves as a lesson against proprietary botnet devices EOL proprietary drivers, jewish (((carriers))), and ever-growing system requirements are the main reasons phones don't get updates.

Locking your house is unironically pointless though.

About the same as your average gamer PC. Maybe more.

If you don't lock it, the insurance won't pay you for loss.

It isn't. You're one of the many idiots who think if something isn't perfect it isn't worth bothering with. Newsflash: nothing is perfect in life. While a lock isn't flawless, if a thief sees you have better security than your neighbor they'll probably go for the easier target.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (960x822, 163.64K)

You'll never find pure satisfaction in life. Might as well end it now.

At least when it comes to american cardboard houses

Attached: american door quality.webm (320x240, 3.02M)

Well lets see...

You'd need a computer of some sort (Any kind of RPi device should suffice, or some cheap x86 off ebay)
A touch screen (chinese resistive crap should be cheap)
A HD to store all the movies on (Maybe SSD since you want fast read and won't be writing much at all)
And a USB hub and cables.
And of course the chassi (could be 3D printed I guess?)

The OS could obviously be something Linux, possibly: porteus-kiosk.org/
You might also need to write a few scripts or programs to deal with the whole "Quick format USB, write selected files to device when user completes selection".

You'd also need a way to connect to it, either by utilizing the USBs on the front (or possibly bluetooth) to hook up a keyboard, log into maintenance mode and transfer new movies from a portable HD, alternatively using SSH over some kind of prepaid 3G plan, tho you'd still have to hook up the USB unless you wanna transfer the files over 3G. Another alternative could be using prepaid 3G as emergency connectivity, while the primary means of connecting and transfering files happens over hacked or open WIFI.

Now the problems mostly ends here unless you want to add any kind of payment system.
Taking bitcoin donations, alternatively some kind of local bitcoin payment could work, though the latter risks making it a target for hacks in order to access the local bitcoin wallet.

But if you want to delve into piracy e-commerce you will definitely need the thing to be hooked up to the internet, and definitely be doing payments via some website and third party payment processor in like... china or russia or something, otherwise the FBI will be all over you in 5 minutes flat.

why not just use piratebox or freedombox?

piratebox.cc/

freedombox.org/

Pros:
- Can easily share files via wifi dead drop
- Can have chatrooms, image board, etc.
- Easy to build and leave or take with you OTG
- Easy to announce (SSID is free advert. You can use stickers to keep on the look out for said SSID around here)
- Easy to build and use

Cons:
- Availability is a pain (what if you leave or someone takes your dead drop pi zero)
- Can still be hacked and compromised (especially if physical location is ascertained)
- You have to at some point trust a file

if you want to make it a business.

Rather than using this you can just something like freedombox (or whatever OS you use to make a wifi gateway) to show a web page then just use the SSID and stickers to advertise that you have "digital treasure" or "pirated goods". Then use any store app to allow people to purchase and download said digital good. (from a cloud host else where not directly from the pi to save HDD space... or not if you have a lot of SD cards/USBs)

IDK I would recommend having multiples of these or an easy way to replace them because the feds will get them every so often and prevent you from placing a dead drop there again. No screen, no physical kiosk makes it harder to find seize (which is good) but the stickers do some kind of advertising for potential clients.

Attached: 15665857_1617325131910318_5338028405640768562_n.jpg (480x471, 23.82K)

Way to miss the point, retard. You go first.

Thats an inner door dude, hollow core doors, doors that lead outside are solid cores.

also dig that trigger discipline