Are you ready to be fired for being an incel?

bestest timeline

Attached: 1525376740.png (594x268, 55.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/04/24/world/canada/incel-reddit-meaning-rebellion.html
huffingtonpost.ca/caroline-riseboro2/incel-culture-toronto-van-attack_a_23421167/
theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-the-incel-community-and-the-dark-side-of-the-internet/
incels.me/threads/4-more-catfish-videos-im-going-to-upload.40855/
youtube.com/watch?v=rsc0zniY_3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=R7lnwyaJbYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who is this random ricenigress

The ousted CEO of reddit.

Who married a gay black con man.

Probably set up a network traffic monitor for traffic to incels.me and /r9k/ and fire the incel nigger on his first misogynistic get request.

That's not what she means you autismo, she means retards like the ones from /r/incels that psych each other up by talking about how every woman is le ebil and must die and shit.

A retarded /r9k/ user ended up shooting a school in 2015 and another one tried to run over pedestrians in Canada a couple of weeks ago. She's talking about these deranged individuals who do nothing but obsess over some nonexistent conspiracy to keep them single and virgin.

I never understood the hatred for incels. They are just a minority of angry/depressed betas venting and some just larping. It is like people don't want to understand that even undesirables want to be accepted.

i thought she looked familiar

Attached: ekp.jpg (400x400 74.3 KB, 23.15K)

Thousands of niggers commit 80% of all murders, nobody gives a fuck. 3 mentally ill people go on killing spree, everybody is pointing fingers.

There is a big difference between venting and making apologies for violence and stuff like the guys at /r/incels were doing.

Yes, I know that's not what the term was supposed to mean, but it's what it means now:
nytimes.com/2018/04/24/world/canada/incel-reddit-meaning-rebellion.html
huffingtonpost.ca/caroline-riseboro2/incel-culture-toronto-van-attack_a_23421167/
theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-the-incel-community-and-the-dark-side-of-the-internet/

This is how dumb you sound.

Its literally true you retard. Even more so for young black men.

Color me surprised. This is only going to get worse over time.

What's an incel?

Pussy-pass logic.

Involuntary Celebration

white people are evil so every crime they commit gets attention

Is that referring to people who involuntarily celebrate proprietary software?

You're basically saying modern feminists are right about everything.

Weird. Crime numbers are either stagnant or going down. It's almost as if you know jack shit of what you're talking about.

Maybe I'm confused. I thought "incel" meant "involuntarily celibate". You're saying I have to have sex in order to become a liberal?

Wait, what? What the fuck even is an "incel" and why do we need to do something about it?

...does anyone take this harpy seriously after she shat all over plebbit?

Yes, overall this is true, because society is becoming more docile. But I am not talking about that, I am talking about men being rejected in modern society, which will increase the number of young male individuals who are going on the killing spree. Show me all the school shootings 30 years ago.

Also, how is this not a targeted harassment campaign?

Everything? Bullshit. There are large biological differences between men and women that affect everything. They pretend that these are the results of discrimination. They are far more wrong than right.

you can't harass males
you can't be sexist against males

Crime decreasing does not mean distributions are changing.

Show me the school shootings in Europe, Asia or South America.

The problem is American and their stupid cult of guns and their even more stupid cult of school shooters and serial killers, and their lack of mental health treatment for teenagers. It's so fucking creepy how many of those school shooters actually idolized or tried to imitate in some way the Columbine kids.

it's a giant lolcow farm.
incels.me/threads/4-more-catfish-videos-im-going-to-upload.40855/

You don't know much, user.

The hell is an incel? Does she mean Intel? If so, I'm all for firing people who are associated with Intel.
Otherwise, would someone kindly translate this to English?

What are you even doing here. Go back to facebook.

This isn't technology. Every single response to that tweet is negative and rightly roasting her for being retarded. You are feeding into the stupid outrage culture by paying attention to this idiot's opinions and validating her lunacy.
She doesn't deserve any attention here or anywhere else, positive or negative. The old internet advice of "don't feed the trolls" is ever true, but for some reason, people have stopped being able to identify trolls. People who make inflammatory comments for the purpose of inciting anger are trolls. Just because legitimate leftists and SJWs share the opinion doesn't make it not trolling.

I don't think that every one of these is "ignore it and it'll go away", but when the person is a no-clout ousted Reddit CEO that everybody hates (that's right, even fucking Reddit doesn't give a shit about this idiot's opinions), there's nothing more effective to do than to pay it no attention.

And they wonder why girls don't like them.
No, they're looking for acceptance. For other retards to tell them "hey, it's actually OK to be like this it's not your fault it's the grills fault."
No wonder they end up going crazy.

Enlighten me.

It's a (((feminist))) word for "le evil male who objectifies us and treats us badly" as far as I understand CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.
See

umm no sweetie

It's not a feminist word. They really call themselves involuntary celebists. No hint of irony.

Thx for correction then

every incel i've ever had the displeasure of knowing all worked retail/fast food because they were literally too inept to get into or pass college. if they had any discipline at all they wouldn't have dropped out of school. they also would have asked that one bitch out just to get their dick wet.
regular nerds who are programmers usually aren't incels, they're just fucking nerds.

VOCEL MASTER CLASS
Get rekt fgts.

Attached: 1523618278633.jpg (300x300, 25.86K)

Why voluntarily shut-off a portion of normal human existence, though? There is plenty time to have sex while it's compiling.

She is a reddit nazi, not matress girl.

So now incel means you are part of the League of Supreme Gentlemen. Got it.

Pao would be an incel if she was a man.

Post yfw you lived to see the day that incels get rounded up and sent to concentration camps.

Attached: tumblr_p4clwbP5591spgfueo1_1280.jpg (850x1100, 139.01K)

Attached: chinesetechcheerleader.jpg (634x422, 65.42K)

More like a minority of replys are roasting her and the majority is people sucking her vagina and those ofc get upvoted to top.

WE DID IT, REDDIT!

I can't hear you over your nuts being cracked.

Attached: cb9880c209c464736d3e9cf29ac19ba14b39b57d43c6c800c22238ce9a93b340.png (1068x1200, 1.52M)

reddit
nazi

The people actually adopting the label as an identity tend to be awful people, and more than a little toucched in the head. Think Elliot Rodger but not as extreme. Have you missed out on the Toronto truck of tolerance?

Unfortunately, this inevitably spills over onto sane virgin people. This is an extroverts' word, so introverts, or even extroverts whose social skills are stunted for whatever reasons, are inevitably punished in some way.

Attached: minassian_facebook.jpg (650x650 52.16 KB, 26.62K)

I love this, this whole incel thing is hilarious. It's like we're back in the '80s and nerds are uncool again.

This can be used to slander people, too - look at The Amazing Atheist, he's 100% an incel. Fucker could snap at any moment.

Is this the most hypocritical century or is it just me?

Not sure what she did, quick rundown?

Yes, they are the actual failures. They are the true outcasts. There's a reason why they are outcasts, but that doesn't mean they don't deserve some empathy. They're basically the shit below everyone's pecking order, mostly because they let themselves be (self-pity can be a hell of an addiction).

Literally first visible response (not sure if twitter still shows shit in chronological order or they use some "smart" ordering as it is so much en vogue nowadays): "er, hire some hookers?"
It's the simplest solution.
yeah, when I first saw that post I basically wished for the guy to have been killed or some shit, he went past the cringe point. But still it's sad.

Feel pain nigger, because you'll never feel freedom.

That's not a Zig Forumslack btw, uninformed nigger, that's an attempt at a false flag by CIAniggers who want to (((shut it down))) because you can't just say stuff on the internet.

You're invincibly ignorant.

It's pretty common knowledge that leftists are good at identifying issues, but propose solutions that are absolutely dog shit. One step forward two steps back kind of deal. Because you're less likely to be suspected if you yell thief first.

But in the 80's you didn't have to care about SJWs and politics. It was a lot more peaceful and nicer. Hell, you didn't even have all these stupid, endless open source license flamewars. You had Dr. Dobbs Journal and others where you could get free code. No shits given. Except for Stallman who was starting to get a stick up his ass, and went full retard.

Why would people copy columbine though? Why not a more successful attack like Oklahoma or what Breivik did.

This post is so unbelievably fucking retarded I don't even know where to start. The variable is proven to be culture and the quality of the society, and not quantity of guns, and your respond with some inane rambling about people worshiping school shooters?

Europe, Asia, and south america have a myriad of their own problems. Want me to start dumping my folder of chinks murdering toddlers? There's a good few hundred clips in there. Perhaps we can watch a few thousand videos of cartels brutally raping and murdering mothers and their children. Or we could review the liveleaks of trucks crushing the skulls of little girls in paris as they speed into the market crowds. You're a dishonest subhuman retard that deserves to be shot for being so insufferably stupid.

sure thing buddy, keep worshiping sex

What if I just don't like to fuck (but I'm even married), does that make me an incel?

Yes, you're fired.

Every greentext story about SJWs on Zig Forums that we thought were jokes are slowly turning into reality. Time to revolt Zig Forums.

Well, that's one way to leave the x86 standard behind once and for all.

More like:

They make the only CPU's that fully support Meltdown, Spectre, and now Spectre-NG.

Wew, somebody's autism certainly flared up.

Oh man, this is gonna be fucking great. Expect more workplace shootings mass demonetizations a la Nassim Aghdam if tech companies actually follow suit with this.

And they say women don't rape. Yet what is that but rape? Forcing into sex those who are not interested, but who fear they will be labeled "incel"?

Women rape.

There's a word for people who are married but don't like to fuck, but it's not incel. It's wife.

Top Lel.

I expected this from Japan, not China.

Except she isn't a random troll. The Toronto attack was a false flag to create another "public enemy" group for the SJWs to attack, and her comment was meant to start the witchhunt. More pressure will follow and single introvert men WILL start losing their jobs.

Typical, some Canadian tries to clean up the streets and people shit all over him and his noble efforts. smh.

They already have them in Japan, they're called office ladies

fancy name for a permavirgin

What is worse from a feminist perspective?
or
?

The strange thing about incels is that most of them don't have any real male friends either. They're incapable of having a positive relationship with anybody, sexual or otherwise.

If you're a fundamentally unlikeable person like that, then the problem is most likely you. If you're just going to blame society instead of trying to fix yourself, then you probably deserve whatever perceived injustice is leveraged against you. Stop being a bitter narcissist and learn to meet people halfway like everybody else does in a civilized culture.

So it's basically a crusade against spergs (just calling them """incels""" instead)? Because your description fits that of a sperg almost perfectly, except you assert that their social interaction deficiencies are something they do on purpose and which they themselves are to blame for (which is utter nonsense).

You can't have that shit in the West. Women are fucking terrifying. All it takes is one little comment about how she feels uncomfortable and your career is fucking over. Women in the office is like snakes in the office, Al Qaeda sleeper agents in the office, ticking timebombs that could explode at any minute.

You can't work in that kind of environment. You can't focus when your entire day is spent nervously walking on eggshells for fear of triggering the the vicious beast stalking the cubicles.

I imagine incels to just be angry hapa's. I don't think most people on Zig Forums are actually literal incels, but rather much closer to volcels who have little to no interest in playing the game at all.

Kek if only the feminists would be more feminine and cheerful, they could get positions as motivators in the tech industry. But of course that must be too oppressive for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=rsc0zniY_3Y

No. Being a sperg has more cultural capital than ever today. There are tons of autistic people who fuck and have friends, and neurological non-conformity is given considerable berth in office settings (especially a field as fucking autistic as tech)

Incels are mostly just mean and delusional people. They perceive everything as a deliberate slight and refuse to correct behaviors that drive others away. As convenient as it is to use autistic people as a shield against criticism, 99% of incels are painfully neurotypical.

not all women are feminists

womyn are scary
one tried to run me over on my bicycle yesterday

From a feminist perspective both are just euphamisms for their enemies.

Incels are always welcome on the freedom-loving board
>>>/rk9/
>>>/rk9/
>>>/rk9/

By one percent

You don't see the difference here?

Chairman Pao of leddit.

Zig Forums is always right. Haven't you learned that already?

A new GG is long overdue now.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7lnwyaJbYg

A lot of days have passed since the attack, it's weird that they're still talking about this incel stuff.
The fact that they're choosing to worsen the life of people who are already ruined and with many problems shows again how cruel the leftists really are. At the same time, maybe a true enemy will give the incels the strength to turn around their life and become productive in their own terms.

Give them a raise, they have no life outside work and firing them is the fastest way to make them go postal.
I'd also be very tempted to retweet her and replace "incels" with "muslims".