Fuck. Is Palemoon compromised or is NoScript actually unsafe?

Fuck. Is Palemoon compromised or is NoScript actually unsafe?

Attached: (((palemoon))).png (689x486, 17.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/palemoon.html
blocklist.palemoon.org/info/?id=pm112
liltinkerer.surge.sh/noscript.html
secure.informaction.com/download/releases/noscript-5.1.8.5.xpi
danasoft.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You tell me

Use uMatrix my dude

wrong thread, go back to Zig Forums questions and advice thread

Noscript developer was previously linked to a privacy violating software, but knowing Pale Moon, it's probably a stability bug.
Use the dedicated Pale Moon XUL addons.
also listen to>>912546

I saw this notification too, and updated the pale moon article on the spyware website to reflect this change.

spyware.neocities.org/articles/palemoon.html

Attached: pale moon article update.png (1029x229, 134.76K)

this. fuck pozjew furry edition

oh the irony

It's fine you weiner. Dev was just getting too annoyed by idiots installing noscript and then making bug reports because they don't know how to use noscript. Hell, I'm running noscript right now.

Yeah, same logic mozilla used to remove "disable javascript" option from the GUI. They could just place a fucking disclaimer or something "Don't blame me for the effects of your installed addons", but they prefer banning,so fuck them.

Enjoy your NSAware bloat
Noscript is never safe nor failsafe

Powerusers never mattered to them. Most software devs care much more about their noob users that make up their entire userbase unless that's an exclusively poweruser-tier software.

But wasn't palemoon marketed exactly that way? Maybe it has changed. I mean it allows "dangerous" XUL addons.

I'm not here to be your punching bag, I was answering OPs question. But if asking to remove software and doing it without your persmission are the same thing to you I suggest you use your anger productively and fork it or install another browser. You don't need 8ch's concensus.

When you target powerusers, "noobs" will after some time turn into them.
At the point that browsers are, early 00s (to some extent, but dominance of single browser is enough), Mozilla should be targeting powerusers, because "noobs" will never use firefox.

Wasn't aware it's possible to punch over the internet, haha. I was punching Mozilla (and Palemoon dev) if anything. I'm using Iridium anyway, but what these guys are doing is still annoying.

NoScript's dev is a shady fuck though liltinkerer.surge.sh/noscript.html

Otter Browser is targeted for power users.

Holy fuck what even is that font rendering

There's a ton of typos on that website. It looks bad.

Why do you think (((Cuckcuckgo))) is "privacy-respecting" when it's owned by a kike with a shady history? It's the equivalent of telling people to use (((Firefox))) instead of (((Chrome))).

Anyone can contribute to the website. I didn't personally write that, and so its written there because of poor oversight. I will write articles in the future about the quality of search engines, etc, and I do try and maintain the quality of the articles, but inevitably the website will have mistakes on it.

Its just a warning not a block, both of which you could easily bypass by going to about:config (there has been a thread on the Pale Moon forums who explains how to do this for dummies who never have though).

The main reason for the warning was that normies using noScript flooded the forums/IRC/support claiming certain pages not working were Pale Moon's fault, when actually it was NoScipt "breaking" the pages (and them not knowing how to properly use it).

Attached: 1516834983873.jpg (413x395, 114.75K)

You are some of the most easily lead people on the planet

They aren't wrong. NoScript does fundamentally break things occasionally even when completely disabled. It's annoying but takes 3 seconds to tick a box and change. As of right now there isn't a single alternative browser that has any real addons to speak of. In every browser thread it's always the same contrarian retards shilling browsers that while fast and light have zero addons to speak of and are realistically non-functional. Palemoon as of right now is objectively in every conceivable way the best browser on the market, and I would be INCREDIBLY happy to be proven wrong so I can finally stop using it.

So does umatrix. If you need to be certain a given webpage will work 100% as intended you actually need to disable the extension.

Why? For ads? IIRC I read an article about Noscript blewing the cover of a few torpedos so it's technically the same level as (((Ghostery))).
Tor browser is also confirmed infiltrated when they kicked Appelbaum from the project (who knew something) and (((Suicided))) Ian Murdock who also knew something about tor browser being compromised and did not want it on debian (plus a connection (((with systemd))) ).
Also
Babbys first privacy
see
Noscript allows a script by few millisecond which makes it snake oil.

& if it doesnt run without botnet it IS botnet

It's an old version and probably has some bugs. Update to 5.1.8.5 from here:
secure.informaction.com/download/releases/noscript-5.1.8.5.xpi

whats so bad about not trusting ddg?

Attached: duckduckgo.png (1701x8000, 2.69M)

fucking brainlet, learn to read

Attached: bluescreen_of_japar_kemono_friends.jpg (850x582, 145.22K)

>Tor browser is also confirmed infiltrated when they kicked Appelbaum from the project (who knew something) and (((Suicided))) Ian Murdock who also knew something about tor browser being compromised and did not want it on debian (plus a connection (((with systemd))) ).

Any more info on that?

Tor has been compromised ever since they stopped being "tor" and started being "tor browser".

XD google are the good guys palemoon more like placeboo

itt:

if palemoon was truly anti-privacy you wouldn't be able to run ublock, go shill somewhere else you retards

Google doesn't block me from installing whatever the fuck addons I want.

Neither does palemoon.

I don't consider it DDG's responsibility to hide my IP or fake my user agent. It's a search engine. They even have an onion, how many search engines can say that?

Because what's the fucking point if they don't? At that point just use google because you're already doing all of the work yourself.

Adnauseum?

This is the worst image ever. Not only does it have zero arguments and repeat itself endlessly, underline things to imply implications without saying anything, but it has blatant misunderstanding of how technology works by some LARPer.
The affiliate code in question tells Amazon "This person came from DDG". Amazon can tell that through other means as it is, since they follow you around the internet, especially if you have their cookies, and it's one of the few ways DDG can make money without intruding on your privacy.
Also, did you honestly fall for the oldest trick in the book, the IP tracking thing? There were forum signatures in the early 2000's that would do that.

danasoft.com/

Oh no, Tux knows your IP! He's gonna get you at [Anonymous Proxy]! Hot singles in my area!

DDG have no tracking scripts, they have an Onion website, they made an add-on to block tracking scripts that is open-source. Their track record is pristine and what the guy who started it did in his past is irrelevant, it's a petty way to cast suspicion. All software engineers have made botnet at some point in their life.

The point is that they have no tracking scripts that report your info back to them. Google does have those, and it has them all over the internet. It is entirely your responsibility to hide your IP, use a privacy enhancing browser and hide your browsing history from your ISP. DDG are a search engine and they advertise themselves as such, they make no promises of being a shield between you and other malicious websites, they simply do not record your info for themselves and are adamant about it. If other websites do record your info and track you, that has diddly squat to do with DDG.

FIrefox as a product is better than Chrome, it's just its management team that the same. It doesn't track you as much as the botnet.

FTFY. Firefox is just another Chrome clone now, speaking purely from a technological standpoint.

Did you even read the page you linked?

palemoon haters are some of the most retarded cherry-picking people on this board.

Not really. I use palemoon and have for a couple years now. It's incredibly buggy and shit breaks inexplicably a lot. People are justified in using it as there isn't much of an alternative that has any real addon support, but that doesn't mean people shouldn't be actively pushing for an alternative. I think today I'm going to try and get the same workflow inside of seamonkey instead. Getting real tired of palemoon's shit.

source?
I believe you since I think it has happened to me, but I really want a link to show other people and I haven't found anything by myself

Palemoon just removed all the sandbox code from Firefox. Such a safe browser.

they've been white listing tracking servers for the past few years. They also re-generate said white lists on every update after you wipe it.

Well, it used to be malware.

ITT: Palemoon shills refuse to acknowledge the existance of GNU-ICECAT the SINGLE browser on earth that isnt a botnet